What globe? Flat Earth and Flat-Earthers

Ant22 said:
Christine said:
Hello Divide By Zero,

Maybe you can ask them why it's day here and night in Europe.

Do they have an explanation for that? Because if the earth is flat it should make day for everyone and vice versa.

Maybe these signs are for them? :rotfl:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44257.msg639306/topicseen.html#new

Maybe some visual presentation will help:

20245662_10154801626007469_865462804728611345_n.jpg

:lol:

As strange as it might sound even the above question and the illustration won't be enough to question the thinking of a hardcore flat earther. Even if you would ask him to call someone on the other side and ask that person if it is dark outside right now, the flat earther would probably invent some kind of conspiracy for why that person says that it is dark outside. Or similarly crazy, they have another explanation for it, they basically say that the sun is very close and small to make that possible?! :O :rotfl:

https://youtu.be/hiOhsKAR6OY

Amazing to what ends a flat earther goes to fit his delusional reality/wishfull thinking. Lets assume you would put a flat earther in a space ship to observe the earth from space, even then he would probably say it is flat because NASA created some technical shield that makes it look round. :huh:

There is no way you can argue with a true believer in unreality.

Pashalis said:
Amazing to what ends a flat earther goes to fit his delusional reality/wishfull thinking. Lets assume you would put a flat earther in a space ship to observe the earth from space, even then he would probably say it is flat because NASA created some technical shield that makes it look round. :huh:

Yes. The argument I got from one as to why/how you can see the curvature of the earth when flying in an airplane was that the controllers of our world made sure to install special windows in all airplanes to create that impression. Hmmm... what about the early barnstormer pilots who had no windows???

Laura said:
Pashalis said:

Yes. The argument I got from one as to why/how you can see the curvature of the earth when flying in an airplane was that the controllers of our world made sure to install special windows in all airplanes to create that impression. Hmmm... what about the early barnstormer pilots who had no windows???

To quote Tertium Organum, if they are in fact hardcore Organic Portals they may still perceive the globe as flat, just vividly moving flat.

If I remember correctly, when Laura quoted the below passage in one of her books she said her and Ark had doubts about including it since this theory is not backed up by scientific evidence. Well, it looks like the Flat Earth bunch might have in fact provided a bit of that evidence :)

(…) Animals see two dimensions. They constantly sense the third dimension but do not see it. They sense it as something transient, as we sense time. The surfaces which animals see possess for them many strange properties; these are, first of all numerous and varied movements. It has been said already that all illusory movements must be perfectly real for them. These movements seem real to us also, but we know them to be illusory, as for instance the turning round of a house as we drive past, the springing up of a tree from round the corner, the movement of the moon among the clouds and so on.

(…) In addition, many other movements will exist for animals which we do not suspect. Actually a great many objects, completely motionless for us - indeed all objects - must appear to animals as moving. And it is precisely in these movements that the third dimension of solids will be manifested for them, i.e. the third dimension of solids will appear to them as motion.

(...) Let us try to imagine how an animal perceives objects of the external world. Let us suppose that a large disc is placed before an animal and, beside it, a large sphere of the same diameter. Facing them directly at a certain distance, the animal will see two circles. If it starts walking round them, the animal will notice that the sphere remains a circle but the disc gradually narrows and becomes a narrow strip. As the animal continues to move round it, the strip begins to widen and gradually becomes again a circle. The sphere will not change its form as the animal moves round it, but strange phenomena will begin to occur in it as the animal draws near. Let us try to understand how the animal will perceive the surface of the sphere as distinct from the surface of the disc. One thing is certain - it will perceive a spherical surface differently from us. We perceive convexity or sphericity as a property common to many surfaces. Owing to the nature of its mental apparatus, the animal should perceive sphericity as an individual property of the given sphere. What should sphericity look like, taken as an individual property of a given sphere? We can say with the utmost conviction that sphericity will appear to the animal as a movement of the surface it sees.

Laura said:
Persej said:
Ant22 said:
Yeah DBZ, isn't it amazing that they can create elaborate and relatively complex explanations to 'prove' their theories, yet they cannot grasp the concept of the Earth being round? :huh:

Initially I thought that it's some kind of twisted form of Conversive Thinking, where selection or substitution of uncomfortable data takes place to prevent personality disintegration. But it couldn't be that. Surely ones personality doesn't disintegrate because the Earth is round?

Not if you are normal 3D being, but if you are not... maybe it really is too much for them. Perhaps the C's are right. Perhaps they really are just Organic Portals unable to comprehend the peculiarities of 3D world. That's the best explanation that I've heard for this strange phenomenon. And it also explains some other wild theories about our planet and Cosmos.

It sure is strange. And I just had a close encounter with one (or more) on FB. For anyone who cares to explore the discussion, here it is: https://www.facebook.com/laura.knightjadczyk/posts/10155639395684679

Holy cow, now that was a very entertaining morning read!

Some of these comments made me wonder whether these people have any idea of what context is.

I guess the concept of the good, the bad and the situation that determines which one's which is as difficult to grasp as the curvature of the earth.

They got so offended that a cancer "victim" is being spoken unkindly about that they completely blanked out victims of John McCain's evil agenda. My favourite one was the person who brought up cancer in their family to portray how inappropriate bashing McCain was. It makes me wonder whether it is the fact that their family members haven't been bombed by McCain that makes them unable to relate to bombing victims?

And "Ouija pushers"?? Well, I'm surprised to read that. The author of this phrase sounded like he should defo be sold on Ouija boards. For Ouija boards are flat.

Ant22 said:
To quote Tertium Organum, if they are in fact hardcore Organic Portals they may still perceive the globe as flat, just vividly moving flat.

If I remember correctly, when Laura quoted the below passage in one of her books she said her and Ark had doubts about including it since this theory is not backed up by scientific evidence. Well, it looks like the Flat Earth bunch might have in fact provided a bit of that evidence :)

(…) Animals see two dimensions. They constantly sense the third dimension but do not see it. They sense it as something transient, as we sense time. The surfaces which animals see possess for them many strange properties; these are, first of all numerous and varied movements. It has been said already that all illusory movements must be perfectly real for them. These movements seem real to us also, but we know them to be illusory, as for instance the turning round of a house as we drive past, the springing up of a tree from round the corner, the movement of the moon among the clouds and so on.

(…) In addition, many other movements will exist for animals which we do not suspect. Actually a great many objects, completely motionless for us - indeed all objects - must appear to animals as moving. And it is precisely in these movements that the third dimension of solids will be manifested for them, i.e. the third dimension of solids will appear to them as motion.

(...) Let us try to imagine how an animal perceives objects of the external world. Let us suppose that a large disc is placed before an animal and, beside it, a large sphere of the same diameter. Facing them directly at a certain distance, the animal will see two circles. If it starts walking round them, the animal will notice that the sphere remains a circle but the disc gradually narrows and becomes a narrow strip. As the animal continues to move round it, the strip begins to widen and gradually becomes again a circle. The sphere will not change its form as the animal moves round it, but strange phenomena will begin to occur in it as the animal draws near. Let us try to understand how the animal will perceive the surface of the sphere as distinct from the surface of the disc. One thing is certain - it will perceive a spherical surface differently from us. We perceive convexity or sphericity as a property common to many surfaces. Owing to the nature of its mental apparatus, the animal should perceive sphericity as an individual property of the given sphere. What should sphericity look like, taken as an individual property of a given sphere? We can say with the utmost conviction that sphericity will appear to the animal as a movement of the surface it sees.

Seems to be rather accurate as far as I can tell from a number of conversations with Flat Earther types.

I still consider the Organic Portal idea to be something proffered to us by the Cs for our study and consideration as a possible answer to many puzzling things about some human beings. As the years go by and we continue to observe, discuss and collect data, it seems to be holding up real well.

That being said, I think it must be kinda scary to live in that kind of inner reality in a 3D/4D world.

Ant22 said:
They got so offended that a cancer "victim" is being spoken unkindly about that they completely blanked out victims of John McCain's evil agenda. My favourite one was the person who brought up cancer in their family to portray how inappropriate bashing McCain was. It makes me wonder whether it is the fact that their family members haven't been bombed by McCain that makes them unable to relate to bombing victims?

Yeah, some people seem unable to distinguish certain concepts and hold more than one aspect in mind simultaneously. I kind of have a hypothesis that this might be one hallmark of the OP: the inability to spread out a bunch of concepts in your mind that seem contradictory, and then carefully look at them, see what applies where.

To use another image: if you have a dark room and you want to see something, they can only switch on ONE light. If someone switches on another light that shines from a different perspective, they get confused and freak out.

In the McCain example it's similar: their only "light" is the "cancer is horrible and you must have pity" one. Of course, there is truth to that - it's ONE angle, one light. Now, Laura switched on a different light: the McCain is a mass-murdering psychopath light and there are a million other things we should use our compassion on, and not on this dying war criminal. So the guy goes "bing" - total meltdown.

Obviously, this is not just something OPs do (if this hypothesis is true at all), everyone can be limited in their thinking and "reality reading" ability for various reasons and programs. But it strikes me as something we should all strive for: shining the light on our reality from as much angles as we can handle, even though this means we must endure contradictions (or so they seem temporarily from our limited standpoint).

luc said:
Obviously, this is not just something OPs do (if this hypothesis is true at all), everyone can be limited in their thinking and "reality reading" ability for various reasons and programs. But it strikes me as something we should all strive for: shining the light on our reality from as much angles as we can handle, even though this means we must endure contradictions (or so they seem temporarily from our limited standpoint).

Yes, and it can be painful to do so. Some just can't do it. And that's ok. But they don't get a free pass 'turning off as many lights as possible' among those of us who want them on.

Laura said:
That being said, I think it must be kinda scary to live in that kind of inner reality in a 3D/4D world.

They are where they are, I guess. They themselves probably aren't frightened by any 'lack' because they don't perceive such.

Niall said:
Laura said:

They are where they are, I guess. They themselves probably aren't frightened by any 'lack' because they don't perceive such.

True, neither us nor they can see the reality of this world the way it really is. But I think I agree with that 'scary' part. We're experiencing this world through bodies equipped in sensory apparatus that is way too basic for this. I guess the scary part for them could be being surrounded by people who have the ability to imagine, understand and verbalise concepts beyond the assessment capability of that apparatus - whilst they themselves don't have that ability.

It may even feel like being surrounded by hallucinating lunatics. To illustrate my point with a comparison, it's like someone who doesn't believe in afterlife being stuck with a bunch of people who claim they can see ghosts. This could explain why they're so aggressive when defending their stance: this may simply be their 'fight' response to perceived danger.

Saw this, reminded me of flat-earthers, which have the same circular reasoning and rationalization as SJW's.

https://m.imgur.com/r/The_Donald/IS8ydSf

Laura said:
Pashalis said:

Wouldnt that cut both ways ?
I mean the warped windows theory ?
76d2de388126b6fcfa34cc1abb19b8cc.jpg

Niall said:
Laura said:

I think they have it easier. As soon as the fear or "not fitting in" button gets pushed, they quickly change to numb it. It's an automatic response to avoid suffering. We don't have that ability to shift like a chameleon because we feel and try to have an objective aim which is like following a north star. They can think whatever direction they follow is north and be ok with it. AKA the new age culture which seems to work so well for those types!

Funny timing w McCain cancer post. On the Putin thread I was going to say how it's crazy that a jerk like McCain gets a tumor and now he's looked upon in a better light. It's like they see cancer,etc as some sort of "repent"... you can be a horrible person but as long as you repent and accept Jesus, you are on the same level as the person who was kind all their life. Crazy OP idea, that something so illogical and unfair is "OK", meanwhile go ahead and attack the person who questions your idea (like with the flat earthers for example).

Ant22 said:
Niall said:
Laura said:

True, neither us nor they can see the reality of this world the way it really is. But I think I agree with that 'scary' part. We're experiencing this world through bodies equipped in sensory apparatus that is way too basic for this. I guess the scary part for them could be being surrounded by people who have the ability to imagine, understand and verbalise concepts beyond the assessment capability of that apparatus - whilst they themselves don't have that ability.

It may even feel like being surrounded by hallucinating lunatics. To illustrate my point with a comparison, it's like someone who doesn't believe in afterlife being stuck with a bunch of people who claim they can see ghosts. This could explain why they're so aggressive when defending their stance: this may simply be their 'fight' response to perceived danger.

I also think there is a fear of the unknown, or anything outside the accepted range of perception and in order to delve into that unknown you need to start giving up rigid belief systems, assumptions and control. It's like taking a leap of faith in not knowing what could potentially happen next, but being open to different possibilities. And that's why authoritarian follower types cling so much to the 'authority' whether it's the Church, State or some dictator. Anyone that can make them feel safe in a world of unknowns. So with the flat-earth theory, seeing the world as a two-dimensional plane makes things safer or easier to control, you can only go left and right, up or down, but not round and round (an odd metaphor but it rhymes so I'm going with it). So when they talk about OP's feeding on souled individuals higher centers (or was it lower centers :huh:) maybe what is happening is that if a person starts thinking outside of the box, to expand their consciousness with new and original thoughts, or even connect the dots in different ways, an OP, seeing this and being afraid at some level, would try and stifle this through aggressive behaviour, derision, sex or any other number of ways to prevent the person from continuing to engage in higher level thought and reasoning. But the C's said that an OP can achieve soul potential when around 4D STO, so I wonder if someone were an OP and somehow able to work through the fear towards trying to understand the world and themselves, take that leap of faith over and over, than maybe that's how a soul develops? It might also explain why most of the former-forum members who believe in flat-earth theory have left, they couldn't stand being around the unknown and instead ran to simplistic theories that explain away the complexities of reality.

Divide By Zero said:
Niall said:
Laura said:

It's an automatic response to avoid suffering.

I think that might be the crux of the matter. All and everything that might potentially lead to suffering, or more specifically, something that the hared wired brain perceives as hurtful, must be avoided at all costs. Also in regards to the OP question, the issue arises of how exactly and OP can even be described or quantified. If I remember correctly, the C's once said that about 50% of the total population could be described as OPs. If that is true, what exactly differentiates those from the other 50% of whom many might also exhibit OP tendencies, that from the outside look pretty similar to the real "OPs"? Maybe the difference is simply that those 50% that are OPs have no seed of higher development in them while the other 50% have it and can strive to grow it via work.

Here is the session quote re the OPs:

session 020713 said:
Q: Mouravieff says that there are two kinds of humans
- he calls the "pre-Adamic" and "Adamic," [discussed in
book III]. The idea is that pre-Adamic human types
basically have no "soul" nor any possibility of growing
one
. This is a pretty shocking idea, but there have
been recent scholarly discussions of this matter based
on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed,
there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and
have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. [See: "Division of
Consciousness"] Gurdjieff talked about this and so did
Castaneda. Are these ideas Mouravieff presents about
the two basic TYPES of humans, as far as they go,
accurate?
A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss."
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do
not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of
developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be
the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the
length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an
accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?
A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of
density.
Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be
so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of
such individuals is doomed to fail.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient
machines. The ones that you have identified as
psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be
discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever
encountered any, and if so, can you give us an
example for reference?
A: If you consider that the population is equally
distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary
"souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as
many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when
someone is in the process of "growing" and
strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to
insert even more "units" into that person's life
. Now,
think of all the people you have ever met and
particularly those with whom you have been, or are,
intimate. Which half of this number would YOU
designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?
Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of
the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all
the experiences we have had with people like "Frank"
and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest
of the gang! What this means is that the work of
discerning these organic portals from souled human
beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process.
Without the basic understanding of transformation of,
and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of
fusing a magnetic center.
No wonder the Bridges gang
and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was
publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They
will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In
thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my
father is certainly one of these organic portals.
A: Now, do not start labeling without due
consideration. Remember that very often the individual
who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled
being in struggle.
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying
is that the really good ones - you could never tell
except by long observation. The one key we
discovered from studying psychopaths was that their
actions do not match their words. But what if that is a
symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A)
How can I know if I have a soul?
A: Do you ever hurt for another?
Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These
soulless humans simply don't care what happens to
another person. If another person is in pain or misery,
they don't know how to care.
A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of
"food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also
masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem
to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are
simply to retain control.

That session still astonishes me. Fifteen years ago and we were just on the threshold of the absolute madness that the planet has descended to now. Everything was still more or less covert then, though certainly there were signs. We were still in the early days of our research on psychopathy and most definitely, still in the early days of the "lessons" we would be learning about how things really work when you try to do something to make a difference.

Lordy, lordy... if I had known then what I know now... maybe I would have retired??? I don't know. It has been one hell of an experience for all of us and right now, the madness on the planet is very, very hard to bear.

I was thinking this morning about the warnings the Cs gave us about the artwork at the Denver Airport, how it represented the plans of 4D STS/the Deep State for our world. My god, it was incomprehensible then what that could mean.

And I guess I should remind myself that the Cs did say we would "live through" the turmoil (though we had no idea what that word could really mean!) and also that the ultimate outcome of 9-11 would be the destruction of Israel. So, I guess we have a ways to go and a few more things to keep our eyes open for!!!

Back
Top Bottom