What is 6D STS?

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I remember reading that 6D STS doesn't exist except some sort of placeholder to bring balance to the existence of 6D STO. Am I understanding the concept correctly? I guess logically it makes sense that unified thought forms can only be STO. I'm having a hard time understanding how 6D STS placeholder brings real balance. It seems unbalanced that only 6D STO is active and communicating to others. Maybe that is the nature of STS at 6D; it won't interact with anything else.

I'm not sure if black holes are a related concept. I learned in school (so probably wrong) that a black hole grows at it takes in more matter, so that its event horizon expands with growth. Based on this idea, wouldn't the black hole just get bigger and bigger until it swallows up the entire universe?

hlat said:
Maybe that is the nature of STS at 6D; it won't interact with anything else.

Maybe this quote from the glossary may help you, beside a picture of the densities down below. I don't if I remember it correctly but STS has the tendency to get more "dense" and maybe cannot evolve until a certain threshold since of their material attitude and attachment, though I think your explanation does make sense.

This term is used by the Cassiopaea and Ra channeled sources to denote their 'native' state of being. Also the inspiration for the Bringers of the Dawn book is according to these same sources from 6th density. Most crop circles are, according to the Cassiopaeans, produced by entities of 6th density. Many so called wanderers are souls whose home density is the sixth but who have taken incarnation in human form for a specific mission.

We cannot say much that is concrete or verifiable about this subject. Still, since the subject of sixth density relates to much of the inspiration of the present work, we must attempt to place this in some context. The archangels or solar world of the Gurdjieffian cosmology may refer to sixth density. The dhyanic beings or solar beings of Steiner's cosmology may refer to sixth density. The Absolute II of Mouravieff, i.e. the world of all stars and the Christ may be in some relation to sixth density. The comparisons are tentative and we can hardly produce contradiction free or definite descriptions of this level.

The sixth density or 6D is a level of non-material existence where souls have outgrown the need to incarnate in any density. Souls of 1st through 4th densities go through incarnations, with a contemplation period as non-material forms in fifth density in between. 6D is the last stage before union with the One, or seventh density. Seventh density would correspond to the one source of all creation, God the Father of Mouravieff or the Sun Absolute of Gurdjieff.

As with 4D, there is still a concept of individual entities forming social memory complexes, i.e. communities where entities all share the same database of experience and understandings. The esoteric level of human development where understandings are unified through practice of objectivity and where integrity does not allow mismatch of action and understanding would be a precursor of the social memory complex of 4-6D.

Entities of this level are of a service to others orientation as a result of natural factors. This is complex and an exact understanding of this may not be possible at our level. The point is that the idea of service to self is represented in 6D as a concept but not as whole entities. There is still a difference between concept and actuality from the 6D viewpoint. The thought and reality become only non-differentiated in 7D but this is even farther past our capacity of description. Pure service to self does not occur as functioning entities past 4D apparently because the inherent bias for materiality and subjectivity prevents it. A very far advanced STS entity acquires a sort of spiritual mass that causes it to fold up on itself, a bit like a black hole in the material world. If the entity let go of its defining preoccupation with control, it could become objective but then it would no longer be an STS entity.

A 6D entity lives in a world of pure thought or light and is a light form without a fixed body. The Cassiopaeans once said that if two entities could access absolutely all there is, these would in fact be one, indistinguishable from each other. In this sense we could say that all is one from the 6D viewpoint, yet there still is the idea of entity. We see that the idea of objectivity is inherently linked to such a notion of living in unity of omnipresence. An entity that would only see what it wants to see would sort of collapse on itself in such a state and in fact share nothing, except its illusion with itself, which may be the reason why there is no operative STS at that level. To be one with all, one cannot be prejudiced. Again, not being prejudiced does not mean that one cannot assign values to things or choose what one participates in, quite the contrary. We could even say that objectivity and lack of prejudice are prerequisites of metaphysical free will. One cannot choose unless one knows. One cannot know in this sense if one thinks wishfully.

We can say very little about perception of time or space of 6D. We could infer that events of the physical densities appear as from a bird's eye perspective, with different possible pasts and futures alongside each other, as a sort of tangle of threads of different probabilities. In the terms of Gurdjieffian cosmology, we could say that the 6D entity sees at least the dimensions of linear time and eternity, seeing the plane containing all possible timelines as from a height in a third dimension. The word eternity in the 4th Way sense refers to a dimension perpendicular to linear time, as in the set of all possible timelines. In a sense we could say that the experience of 6th density involves six dimensions. Again, these are approximate visualizations. Generally, the 6D sources speak as if the past of 3D were an open book and the future a branching tangle of probabilities.

In this sense it is sometimes said that time does not exist in the higher densities. This should not be taken too literally. Rather this seems to mean that time does not appear as a one-way street with most things hidden behind a corner, as it mostly does to us.

The Cassiopaeans repeatedly use the term ''you in the future' when speaking of themselves. This can be understood as referring to at least one possible future where Laura Knight-Jadczyk, the channel, and maybe some fellow travelers have become the C's. However, there can be futures where this is not the case as well as possible pasts where no such channeling took place to begin with. The process of contact then is a link pulling certain lines of past towards certain lines of futures. The 6D experience may be akin to guiding this from a bird's eye view. Still, in a sense, the Cassiopaeans are creating themselves by guiding their 'past' selves. Yet all such metaphors are incomplete because their very language assumes linear causality which most likely does not apply in the 6D perspective.

To complete this summary, we will quote Ra:

Ra: 'In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light. Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and coentity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/ space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution. […] In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.'

From the wave chapter, the tree of life:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3261.jpg

And most likely the part you remembered?

Q: (L) Was this information valid in absolute terms?
A: No. Souls are already created.
Q: (L) You mean from the first instant of time (excuse the term)?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, it all seems pretty amorphous.
A: Amorphous is perceptive.

01-07-95
Q: (T) Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?
A: No one. 4th is the last density for full manifestation of STS.
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?
Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have described as the “contemmplative” level… what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th level?
A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.
Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next incarnation?
A: Exactly.
Q: (T) That is why it’s called the contemplation level. You go and think about what you have done. (T) What about souls on 6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS beings?
A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle.
Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?
A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.
Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the Bible describes as a “gathering” of angels as in the story of Job where “Lucifer” came in before the Lord…
Q: (L) So, there are STS at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.
Q: (L) Is there any kind of heirarchy to this thing? Do these beings come before some kind of “Grand Council” and make plans and discuss things, and make decisions and implement them?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, how do things happen? Do things just sort of happen as a natural interaction of things and energies?
Q: (V) If we are on the 3rd density and you are working with us and we are striving to make 4th density, at the same time are you, at 6th density, striving to reach 7th?
Q: (T) Is helping us, helping you to reach 7th density?
A: No, we all reach 7th level together.
Q: (L) So, in other words, you guys are trying to bring us up and everbody else is coming up, and when all the pieces are back together, we then go to 7th, is that it?
Q: (T) So that is your purpose in helping us?
A: It’s a natural process.
Q: (T) Will our function be, when we are at 6th density, to help others on 3rd, as you are doing?
A: Yes. We are you in the future.
Q: (T) When more than 50 per cent of the souls reach 6th density in preparation to go to 7th density, will all the rest of them automatically manifest into that density?
A: Not correct concept. You are using 3rd density “Serpent Brotherhood” inspired mathematical calculations and ideas.
Q: (J) So, there are no percentages involved in it. (T) So, we have to get every single soul up there. (V) I don’t think it is as much that as that you can’t apply 3rd density mathematics to that level. (T) Let’s say a majority.
A: No. Still using 3rd density mathematics.
Q: (L) Okay, what criteria constitutes the means of this ultimate translation into 7th density?
A: The lessons completed.
Q: (J) Okay. (T) When all the souls transition to 7th density, will all the souls be integrated into one soul?
A: Close.
Q: (T) So that is why we have to get everybody, because we all become one on 7th density. (D) What will we then do to change the game and make it interesting again?
A: Don’t have to “do” anything, has, will, is!!!

Yeah, that's probably the quoted session intended, which then points to the question of what type of individuals are being reflected? late stage 5d STS? or opposing mirror image of 6dSTO?

When Laura asked the C's if they were STS or STO, they said "Both. Serve self through others." Coupling this with what Gurdjieff said about the evolutionary and involutionary forces of the cosmos only coming into conflict at certain levels or stages of the evolutionary process, I think the contrast between STS and STO as opposed forces only makes sense at particular densities (perhaps most strongly expressed between 3 and 5, with 1 and 6D being the least conflicting). IOW, 6D acting STS in the context that we 3D beings understand it is equivalent to trying to divide by zero. OSIT.

gdpetti said:
Yeah, that's probably the quoted session intended, which then points to the question of what type of individuals are being reflected? late stage 5d STS? or opposing mirror image of 6dSTO?

I would bet "opposing mirror image of 6dSTO", it sounds more logically. The densities are arranged hierarchically and are different, it's hard to be reflection of each other. 6D STS would be theoretical opposite of 6D STO in a philosophical sense, but according to the description of C's 6D is not the environment which gives opportunities to serve to self and no souls interested in STS living there.

My 2 cents.

lux said:
I would bet "opposing mirror image of 6dSTO", it sounds more logically. The densities are arranged hierarchically and are different, it's hard to be reflection of each other. 6D STS would be theoretical opposite of 6D STO in a philosophical sense, but according to the description of C's 6D is not the environment which gives opportunities to serve to self and no souls interested in STS living there.

My 2 cents.

Isn't a hierarchy pyramidal??? The tree of life isn't...

It seems to me that 6th density would be World 3, as transmitted through Ouspensky. STO force 1 or active, STS force 2 or passive, and unified 6th density force 3 or reconciling force.

Kris

What came to mind is that STS represents non-being. And so at 6D, it is so polarized to non-being, that a mere reflection is all that it "can be". That kind of helps me make sense of the seeming disparity between STO and STS at 6D.

hlat said:
I remember reading that 6D STS doesn't exist except some sort of placeholder to bring balance to the existence of 6D STO. Am I understanding the concept correctly? I guess logically it makes sense that unified thought forms can only be STO. I'm having a hard time understanding how 6D STS placeholder brings real balance. It seems unbalanced that only 6D STO is active and communicating to others. Maybe that is the nature of STS at 6D; it won't interact with anything else.

I'm not sure if black holes are a related concept. I learned in school (so probably wrong) that a black hole grows at it takes in more matter, so that its event horizon expands with growth. Based on this idea, wouldn't the black hole just get bigger and bigger until it swallows up the entire universe?

One the note of black holes, it seems that there are some controversies if they even exist:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33823.msg469911.html#msg469911

From my limited understanding, it seems like most if not all types of black holes are mathematical constructs that were being created in the minds of scientists, in order to explain other phenomena/data that did not seem to fit into their theories. So at this point it seems to me that black holes could just be theoretical constructs with probably no real basis in reality. But since I'm not a scientist I could be wrong...

Electrical interaction in our universe for example is one of those fields that mainstream science ignores and which possibly could explain impossible data, without creating theoretical constructs in order to still fit the old mainstream theories.

I've pondered this idea myself. I thought maybe at 6th density there is some sort of technology that exists as an STS entity, but isn't an autonomous, self aware entity. It's kind of a lame analogy, but maybe the technology serves a purpose like our video games do, wherein we indulge our evil impulses but don't hurt anyone real in the process.

My thought about the 6d STS concept is that, 6th D is the realm of light as the C's have said.

and the STS being in 4D have reached the point in which they collapse and form the gravity that pulls things together as a general force for balance.

Maybe the pure Concept of STS is Gravity as it is a essential force in the universe, in its pure form, is the force that exists everywhere as part of the creation to bring balance to everything

Everything in 6D realm may exist in its pure form, and uses all, like 5D.

So the consciousness of a light being , because it is in the realm of light, cannot be of darkness, therefore wishful thinking does not exist, therefore a STS being cannot ignore what he knows "so to say", either that or that STS choice prevents them to act as anything else that what they are and the purpose they serve in 6D.

Also any being in 6D may exist in many more levels of consciousness than one. Just like we operate on 3 levels of consciousness like the C's have said, I find it hard to formulate their nature.

Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?
A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.
Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the Bible describes as a “gathering” of angels as in the story of Job where “Lucifer” came in before the Lord…
Q: (L) So, there are STS at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.

Speaking speculatively, this sounds as though 6D STS energy exists in potential, but not actualised. Hmm, taking time into account, maybe 1D through to 4D STS thought energy projected into the 'future' - an 'as above, so below' balancing of energies type-of-thing from those levels, in addition to balancing 6D STO. But that future doesn't act as an attractor because of its very nature, and so is never manifested?

3D Student said:
What came to mind is that STS represents non-being. And so at 6D, it is so polarized to non-being, that a mere reflection is all that it "can be". That kind of helps me make sense of the seeming disparity between STO and STS at 6D.

Yeah, a reflection is all there is - that's another way it could be put it. I think many others who have responded are saying or implying a similar phenomena in terms of 'reflection' here; it's hard to tell. It makes sense reading others' replies though!

If I may, this is what I read in "Truth Seeker" (stories and tales Sufis) of Idries Shah. "The greatness of soul, which has so often as a virtue, is a meaning the highest from of selfishness..." I think that's what Gurdjieff taught in the scale of idiots. The fact is that we try to be generous often that we have a good appreciation of us. But being consciously selfish we can at times show great humility by putting our Ego standby. Gurdjieff forced himself to be selfish. For if we know that the straw in another's eye is also ours, knowing that united sum (humanity is indivisible), while selfishness or generosity is canceled. Our actions are neither for himself nor others, but for communal harmony. Good and evil are only of ignorance brands. I think the subtlety of good and evil begins in 6D.

electrosonic said:
whitecoast said:
When Laura asked the C's if they were STS or STO, they said "Both. Serve self through others."

Maybe this statement is the key. At 6D are you both STS/STO? .... Or at 6D does it transcend beyond both concepts, into something like Service To All?

As I understand it, 6D doesn't recognize "other" in the way we do in 3D. It is a logical conclusion that there is no such thing as "other" and the so-called "illusion" we experience in 3D, and I suppose also in 4D, is recognition of "other" that is not really there at all. Further, I presume that 3D lessons are about physicality and the limitations it imposes by concretely identifying with "other". Perhaps in 4D, the limitations are not physical, but still related to identifying with "other".

In my studies of this subject, I find Vasistha's Yoga a supreme source for de-programming identification with "other". I also very much like the teachings of Ramana Maharshi in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom