What is your favorite crystal ?

I've never thought in terms of 'favourites' upon reflection. I definitelt love labradorite here too :-)

Well for me it is the Amethyst.

iu

I'm partial to blues, greens and purples and I like it when they are mixed so I like many of the examples already given. Outside of crystals, I like paua shell and blue and green pearls for the same reasons.2931629317

For me it seems to change, and I tend to be ‘drawn’ to different crystals at different times. Having said that, I do love Herkimer quartz crystals, fluorite, tourmaline (in all its colours), morganite and of course opals (no two pieces of opal are the same, and the colours are just so stunning!)

29331 29334
29336 29335

Mine is transparent rock crystal. I always carry one with me, letting it sunlight as suggested by the C's.

The funny thing is that within a few hours of buying the stone, it broke inside. When I looked at it, I said to myself, "Oh, it broke!" But no, the exterior remains impeccable, it "splinters" inside. It was weird, because I did not fall or take any blow.

Now, in fact I like that detail.

Gee Maat,

Picking a favorite is like asking which child you love the most :shock:

If pushed though, it's probably the chatoyance of Tiger Eye does it for me?

Mine is transparent rock crystal...

I do love boring old quartz too - particularly when prismatic;

The geological mechanism behind 'ghosting' seems rather magical...

Rather enamored with my amorphous dream crystal too, always looks like lightning or a star system is twinkling inside :-)

Oh, and I love labradorite too and amethyst and turquoise and.........

;-)

I like Spinel for the many shades, from muted grays to fabulous colors. The Black Prince's Ruby (Crown Jewel) is actually a red Spinel. *swoon*

Reactions: SMM
Back
Top Bottom