What more can we do to support FOTCM?

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I wanted to create this post for most of us who have benefited from all the information that has been made available to us today. For me personally, discovery of this network of available knowledge has saved my sanity, my will, and my life. There is NO greater payback that I can imagine that I can EVER give back.

Therefore my question, and I hope this is many other peoples question is: What can we do to further support FOTCM?

I understand donations are a considerable gensture (which I have been lacking on even though I made personal promise to myself to do so). On that subject, is there a way to set up interval donations automatically? I’m the MOST forgetful person.
Edit* there is a monthly donation option for PayPal (I’m a genius…)

I have purchased a couple of books, and I’m sure many others have as well, but what can we do to provide EVEN more support?

I put this post on here because my creativity seems to have been absent ever since I turned into a teenager and from then on it never came back. I hope maybe some people here can come up with some ideas and brainstorm on what we (or what I CAN DO lol) to give back. Thank you all. Seriously. Thank you.

I understand donations are a considerable gensture (which I have been lacking on even though I made personal promise to myself to do so). On that subject, is there a way to set up interval donations automatically? I’m the MOST forgetful person.
Edit* there is a monthly donation option for PayPal (I’m a genius…)

Hi Steph_rivers,

Donations can be made on this page: Support FOTCM | Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

If you are in the USA, then make sure to donate to the US-registered organization. It is the first one on the page. After clicking "donate", it takes you to a separate page.

Donations can be automatically set up at monthly intervals if that is what you had in mind. After clicking on the "donate" button, there is an option to make it a recurring monthly donation shown below:

1651474206759.png

Back
Top Bottom