What to do with this information ?

dredger

The Living Force
Hello all,

Was communicating with my cousin living south-west of France, she regularly had visions or dreams that happen - not alwxays exactly but, well she has some uncommon perceptions.

She told me just now that she's scaried, here's what she wrote me (french + english traduction) :
I replace her husband's name by Victor :)

Tu sais que j'ai tiré les cartes et que j'ai vu un attentat à Nice ? Victor témoin hallucine... et c'est pas beau ce que j'ai vu avec les extrémistes
Je l'avais tiré mardi, l'attentat est arrivé jeudi.
Ce que j'ai vu, c'est qu'en janvier, ces tarés montent une organisation très organisée. Ils recrutent à mort en février-mars, d'avril à juin,... vaut mieux ne pas sortir de chez nous

Traduced :
Do you know that I drew the cards and saw an attack in Nice? Victor witness hallucinates... and it's not nice what I saw with the extremists...
I had fired it on Tuesday, the attack happened on Thursday.
What I saw is that in January, these freaks set up a very organised organisation. They recruit to death in February-March, from April to June,... it's better not to go out of our house.

Potential future, at least, when you follow the situation in France, it become from more to more potential. And thinking twice about, to team Le Chateau, i would suggest to take such scenario into consideration, this looks to be what they want to achieve. France got a special treatment, this becomes obvious.

I was wondering : what to do with this information ?
Cheers to all, and hugs for those who want some ^^

Hi dredger,

I guess it is a possible future, and at which point, like with most premonition, we can see them for exactly that.

While the future is open and things may change from here till March or April, there’s also the possibility that they may not, in which case it’s best to consider the possibility and carry on living life as best as one can, with the possibility in the back of ones mind, so to speak.

In some cases it may require preparation, of all sorts, not only physiological and material but also psychological. And part of this preparation, in my humble opinion, is working to the point where the possible future doesn’t freeze our ability to live in our very real present. Like becoming conscious of the danger, but not letting it turn into freezing fear. I hope that makes sense.

just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom