What was that?

Indiken

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello.

While i was sleeping, i heard a metallic sound in my head, saw images of computer console with lines of hex numbers, then i woke up and saw in the middle of my room a spherical light. It stayed for 2 seconds and disappeared. I felt pleasant feelings in middle of forehead and middle of the chest for a minute.

What was that?

Thank you and be well.

then i woke up and saw in the middle of my room a spherical light.

Could you describe the light; colour, fuzzy/hard, did it illuminate the room like a light bulb or did the room stay dark, how dark was the room after it vanished, was there light coming through the window, etc.

When did this happen?
What was your mindset when you went to bed that night?
What was the weather like?
Did you have any dreams before you were aware of the metallic sound? Dreams after?
More info would help. 👍

"When did this happen?" - This event happened about 1 year ago, in the period, when i was reading "Ra Material" second time.

"What was your mindset when you went to bed that night?" - i do not remember.

"What was the weather like?" - i think it was calm night.

"Did you have any dreams before you were aware of the metallic sound? Dreams after?" - i do not remember,

Memories of details about the event are starting to vanish.

i think the light was:

- about 1 metre in diameter,

- floating about 1,5-2 metres above floor,

- bright white/yellow,

- did not illuminate room,

- the light was staying in the middle of my room when I woke up, i did not see how it appeared, i just saw that it disappeared in one moment,

- i remember the thought that the light looked 2d,

- the sound was clanking like,

also, i want to stress the feeling of pleasant clearness in the middle of forehead and middle of the chest.

i heard a metallic sound in my head, saw images of computer console with lines of hex numbers

"When did this happen?" - This event happened about 1 year ago, in the period, when i was reading "Ra Material" second time.

i think the light was:

- about 1 metre in diameter,

- floating about 1,5-2 metres above floor,

- bright white/yellow,

- did not illuminate room,

- the light was staying in the middle of my room when I woke up, i did not see how it appeared, i just saw that it disappeared in one moment,

- i remember the thought that the light looked 2d,

- the sound was clanking like,

also, i want to stress the feeling of pleasant clearness in the middle of forehead and middle of the chest.

It sounds, to me, like unused "squeaky gears of the mind" coming to life by re-reading that material a second time; a connection, of sorts. But this is just an interpretation from someone who still has a long way to go and is by no means 'the answer'. What does seem clear to me is that this experience (and possibly others known or unknown) has somehow lead you to this forum with the potential of widening your knowledge base to places you might've never thought available.

You might consider the first two points (and the others, of course) from this list of actions if you are able:

Yas, and others: it's not hard in the way you are imagining it to be. Somehow, things get all twisted and I keep repeating what people can do:

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

3) Share YOUR experiences to help others.

4) Keep up with reality by reading sott.

5) Do your bit while reading sott and share on FB and Twitter.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

8) Do EE at least a couple times a week.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Back
Top Bottom