What's the lesson..??

Thanks for sharing your story, Malaika! I found it very fascinating that you had found yourself in Tuvalu, an archipelago of nine islands, and a country which I have not heard of before (There are many places in the world that I don't know of, though :rolleyes:), somewhere east of Papua New Guinea. It's a beautiful place from the looks of it. It does sound like a grand opportunity to work inwardly as well as externally and it's great to know that you've been doing productive things with the locals like baking cakes and selling them, making toddy and so on. Toddy is produced where I live as well.

To add on to what others have said, it may be a time to learn more about yourself and cultivate the inner garden, so to speak. It sounds like there is lots of opportunity for the universe to manifest its lessons to you as well if you have faith in the process. Well, in any case, enjoy the time you have there and let us know how you are getting along! :-D🏝

Hello everyone agai..!!

I would like to tell you that on Saturday I put my feet on Spanish soil.

Everything happened very quickly and amidst much confusion and uncertainty, finally on Wednesday 17th there was a fortuitous flight from Fiji to Tuvalu with returnees and I was able to board that plane and leave the island.
After arriving at the airport in Fiji and undergoing the obligatory PCR test that I evidently had to pay for out of my own pocket even though I came from a virus-free country, I was taken to a hotel designated to do 2 weeks of obligatory quarantine, but overnight I was told that I could leave the quarantine even though I did not have the results of the test, and I was able to coordinate the flights and transits for 3 days until I arrived in Spain.

I wanted to thank you for your help, I think that somehow becoming aware of your reflections has helped to resolve the situation ... something like the conflict did not stop until I abandoned my internal struggle and once I understood I was able to free myself somehow and everything relaxed ... Or maybe this is the time I needed to be able to face this new situation in Spain ...
I continue with the work ... a greeting to all..!!

I wanted to thank you for your help, I think that somehow becoming aware of your reflections has helped to resolve the situation ... something like the conflict did not stop until I abandoned my internal struggle and once I understood I was able to free myself somehow and everything relaxed ... Or maybe this is the time I needed to be able to face this new situation in Spain ...
Glad to hear that you made it back home safe @Malaika! Sometimes it is in the letting go that things just seem to fortuitously work out. Best wishes for settling back in and dealing with whatever COVID nonsense your govt. throws at you!

Hi Malaika, I really enjoied reading your experience and how you delt with it, the first reactions, the adjustments in your way to look at things and in your behaviours, the self observations, the realisations... with time and distance I'm sure the meaning of all this will get even clearer and deeper.
Now that you are back in your country your adventure/experience will take another turn. Best wishes and hope you will keep us up to date :-)

something like the conflict did not stop until I abandoned my internal struggle and once I understood I was able to free myself somehow and everything relaxed ...

This is a quite interesting observation. I have experienced something similar on multiple occasions. Some situation I did not like and felt rather twisted up about, when I worked it out internally and was prepared to accept it and be okay with it, then suddenly it changes and I am no longer constrained by it.

Some unseen mechanism for 3D learning? Not sure.

Hello everyone agai..!!

Everything happened very quickly and amidst much confusion and uncertainty, finally on Wednesday 17th there was a fortuitous flight from Fiji to Tuvalu with returnees and I was able to board that plane and leave the island.
After arriving at the airport in Fiji and undergoing the obligatory PCR test that I evidently had to pay for out of my own pocket even though I came from a virus-free country, I was taken to a hotel designated to do 2 weeks of obligatory quarantine, but overnight I was told that I could leave the quarantine even though I did not have the results of the test, and I was able to coordinate the flights and transits for 3 days until I arrived in Spain.

Glad you managed to come back! People in Spain are probably more tense than your hosts, so be careful.🌼

Hello everyone agai..!!

Welcome to Spain.

Now your "luggage" is more complete and will be of great help to you.

A hug.:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom