Where are the planes?

Lisa said:
Another thing: ask yourselves WHY it is so god-awful important that these no-planers continue to hammer this garbage into the heads of 9-11 truthers? Why is it so vitally important to them that they go on mainstream and alternative media programs to get people to focus on this "theory"?
Look at how they bait others into debating and arguing and questioning it endlessly?
Once they get you on their "hook", they try to keep you there.
Instead of making simple, concise, straightforward points to get others to "get" what they're saying, they offer convoluted crapola instead.
Seems to me that they rather enjoy baiting people to engage them, just to keep everybody on the little hell-go-round ride, spinning and spinning....and as we've seen, they become quite vicious in their arguments and flames, too.
It's hard to accept that any real 9-11 truther would fall for it. Could there be an extra hidden motive to this? Like giving sts orientated people some ammunition to increase their sts-ness so they might graduate on the sts path? If they can't stop people from seeing the truth, make sure they get as good a sts graduation as possible by giving the punters some ammo. I've noticed these 'debates' happening a lot on discussion groups and not just with the no planes at the towers drivel, and they often deteriorate into vicious flames straight after the initial post in the thread.

I think it's not beyond a possibility that many of these baiters and conspiracy debunkers don't believe this no planes crap either, and are aware of a lot of what's really going on, but use it and other stuff in order to increase their sts nature by baiting, flaming and debunking. Many are probably agents but for a lot of them it's their sts nature to use anything they can find to stir things up and then sit back, enjoy the fireworks and feed.

The aircraft did hit that building, we know because we found seat cushions, life jackets and bones. We also found this segment of the aircraft, with the windows.

250pxwtcdebrisoz6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom