Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Something spooked the horses really badly. The presence of a window faller which they sensed and reacted to?

If there was a "bleed through" event, then it would have caused some temporary change in the electromagnetic field. That the Big Ben event happened within the hour could be another expression of this bleed through, which stopped the clock. Were there other minor little things which happened at that time in the area but weren't reported or just brushed aside/ignored? Those on the Forum from London might perhaps have noticed something odd around that time.
There had been other incidents, something is in the air?

APRIL 23 -BRAVE TROOPER KICKED OFF HORSE AT MAJOR LONDON INSPECTION FEATURING 172 HORSES

1714075428179.png1714075592315.png

April 24 -SHOCKING and UNBELIEVABLE ACCIDENT WITH KAING’S guard horse, Everyone Is Shocked!!
1714075942132.png1714075997952.png

Not sure if someone has mentioned this already, but when I first saw the video of the white horse covered in red blood running down the street it immediately reminded me of the colours in the shield of St. George.
There was another incident of brute force and also with horses at St. George day march, adding to the set of signs?
Interesting, in addition to what she explains about what happend with the police in the event, it is about the self disciplined of the country people (versus urban people, I guess) because they have to deal with the vicissitudes of the weather, at least.
Brute force pushed the horses through the people and someone hit the horse with an umbrella.

April 24-Police got hit at St. George's Day March
April 24-GB News, St. George's Day, and how to behave when pushed by a police horse

1714076992165.png

Would had been like a tide? here another one
April 20-SPOOKED HORSE IS TAKEN BACK IN! 🐎😱| Horse Guards, Royal guard, Kings Guard, Horse, London, 2024

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, prior to the event a full moon. a pink moon.

Interesting phenomenon was also observed during the latest solar eclipse, a ring of pink surrounding the moon on April 8th during the eclipse.

Now if one was a person steeped in numerology and significant nodal factors concerning reality. The date

24/04/2024 = 2+4=6=10=12 = 3+4 = 7 so called mystical number for those in power, I remember Christine Legarde, giving a great pronouncement regarding the number 7 and great things to come, this from 2014

I have a feeling of Dejavue I remember another video, some years later, where she presented the same message concerning the number 7 with a sim liar world view and and rhetoric, cant find it on you tube.

Numbers have significance for these so called magico manipulators that think they have the omnipresent force of the universe at their hands...in other words, they think they are the gods of the universe...

We have been given a message, black and white as it is...A blood soaked white horse, beside a pure black stallion, galloping along...

I think the jury of the people maybe in favour of the blood soaked white stallion, is this humanity at this time... Black and white, nothing more than a black and white reality, enforced by the AI media world that is being foisted upon us day by day.

From what little I know and from the series The Crown, they monarchs check their preparations for their own funerals, which seems a bit strange to me, anyways. Another sing.

KING CHARLES FUNERAL PLANS REPORTEDLY BEING UPDATED ...
King Charles is reportedly not doing great amid his cancer battle -- so much so, in fact, that his aides are apparently dusting off his funeral plans and updating them regularly.

The Daily Beast put out a story Thursday that says His Royal Highness is in poor health as he continues ongoing treatments for his cancer -- which, at this point, remains a mystery. The only thing the Palace has said is that it isn't prostate cancer ... but it's unspecified.
While KC has been seen out and about these past few months after his diagnosis -- seemingly looking healthy and robust -- the Beast reports it's dire behind the scenes.

What reporter Tom Sykes says he's been hearing from friends of the King in recent weeks is that it's "not good." In fact, it's apparently so bad ... that Buckingham Palace is said to be updating Charles' funeral plans on a regular basis these days.
Turbo cancer, that is.

9 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ST GEORGE
FWIW Interesting timing, when I looked up from reading your post above earlier today about St. George, I saw before me a church sign with the cross of St. George with the red cross on white background. I realized suddenly that I had parked in front of St. George Episcopal church. I had randomly parked there to pass the time before driving to my next destination. I knew I had parked in front of a church as well, just had no idea till then the name of the church.
Those on the Forum from London might perhaps have noticed something odd around that time.
Curious if anyone noticed a wall clock that stopped yesterday. This is something I noticed early morning yesterday where I live but I'm in the US and eight hours behind the UK.

What a spiders web we weave if one practises to deceive...This series of a deep dive into King Charles 111, and his impact on the UK and the world...A great pretender? Thanks to UK Column and the team for publishing the information to the people of the UK and possibly throughout, the so called '"Commonwealth".A creation of the UK domination of the past in world geopolitical affairs...

For those interested, a link to the most recent episodes published.

Is it true, make up your own mind, all information is available on the web, if one cares to deep dive, so open source...for now

What a spiders web we weave if one practises to deceive...This series of a deep dive into King Charles 111, and his impact on the UK and the world...A great pretender? Thanks to UK Column and the team for publishing the information to the people of the UK and possibly throughout, the so called '"Commonwealth".A creation of the UK domination of the past in world geopolitical affairs...

For those interested, a link to the most recent episodes published.

Is it true, make up your own mind, all information is available on the web, if one cares to deep dive, so open source...for now
Regarding Princess Kathrine, lovely soul, another blood sacrifice...

There had been other incidents, something is in the air?
Horses are very sensitive animals. I imagine that being part of that stable would be very high stress work (ceremonial) and that some of the animals may not be temperamentally suited. Maybe there was an explosion, or something that made a big noise? I had in my mind the 'idea' of a meteor explosion, :scared: - but that would have been noticed all over London and it would have had an effect on other things, such as aircraft.

Then, along the lines of what was done to poor Kate.... what are they injecting into those animals? It better not be that toxic poison that they mandated on all of us!

Not sure if someone has mentioned this already, but when I first saw the video of the white horse covered in red blood running down the street it immediately reminded me of the colours in the shield of St. George.

View attachment 94868

That was also my immediate first impression.

I suppose a lot of people’s private and not-so-private feelings would be well represented symbolically by the bloodied white horse on St George’s day (along with Big Ben ominously marking time). It would have been a freaky site to see for starters, and it’s a fitting representation of how society has strayed from the virtues that St George embodies (as in failure/perversion of protective and heroic ideals). Adding in the clock and “9/11” could be the collective psyche’s anticipation of necessary change or a climax in world affairs. At least that my take on it.

If you needed a dramatic call from our shared depths of awareness, this is as good as any!

I suppose a lot of people’s private and not-so-private feelings would be well represented symbolically by the bloodied white horse on St George’s day (along with Big Ben ominously marking time).

Yeah, another symbolic connection that comes to mind is the parable of the horse, carriage, the driver and the master where the horse is symbolic of the emotional centre.

And C's comment from 30 Dec 2023:

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

Yeah, another symbolic connection that comes to mind is the parable of the horse, carriage, the driver and the master where the horse is symbolic of the emotional centre.

And C's comment from 30 Dec 2023: : Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

Thanks for the timely reminder of the C's warning Jones. Interesting the chosen words by the C's in the above warning such as to be stampeded or externally driven. I mean one can be stampeded by a horse run amok for example or by his own emotional center driven by external factors. As Jones has mentioned earlier the horse is symbolic of the emotional center.

Probably i'm reading too much in these incidents but one thing that came to mind was that this may be a marker event or a precursor of the program change, the C's mentioned, to be implemented soon that will externally drive nuts the emotional center of the people like those horses in London a few days a go.

Just a thought.

Strikes me as a very symbolic event especially with the clock issue on top of that! It might indeed be an omen, and I'm afraid not a good one.

I found this in the transcripts. It's not about the clock stopping, but vibrating, but it does confirm a relation between clocks and something iffy going on.

(S) [...]I knew I was coming under attack because the clock that does not work was humming again and that is always a sure sign.[...]

(S) I want to know about this clock. Is it really a warning signal as I think it is?

A: What do you think? Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle, or one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle. We also mean that you can access the universal consciousness to find the answers to otherwise unseen truths, such as the clock vibrating as a sign of increased 4th density STS presence, for but one example.

Also this:

Q: I want to ask if the falling of the picture and the stopping of the clock was as a result of Ark's mother coming and giving us a message?

A: Yes.

This happened today in central London:

For anyone who can't see the post, Joe described the video footage:

Do we know if the above white horse that ran through London is the same horse as the white horse below?

Apparently it was neither. From a commenter on the original YT video who claimed to be a former royal guard.

If so, do we have some horse experts here that could tell us something about the behavior of (especially) the white horse (but also the black horses) in the last footage above? Is it normal for a horse of that caliber to behave rather unruly/unbridled/unsettled in terms of head movements? That struck me quite a bit in that footage above. For me as a layman, the white horse in the last footage above looks pretty "unsettled" in terms of his head movements. Almost as if it doesn't want to do what it is doing and/or is "fed up" with its headgear and/or with the person who is riding on it.

Back
Top Bottom