Where is our consciousness when we are unconscious

bekac

The Force is Strong With This One
My father nearly lost his life ( electrocuted ) and could leater remember only total darkness while being knocked out !
Experience only confirmed his previous materialistic believes, and leater I encountered others expressing very similar experiences and conclusions.
My question, who is remembering darkness ( what was there to witness darknes ) did not help.
In the process there was realization of my personal lack of understanding. Some losses consciousness for short time, while others are in the coma for years.
What determine one to have incredible OBE and other nothingness, darkness? I guess this was discussed somewhere on the forum and I just didn't see it.

Session 4 July 2020

Q: (Ark) I'm worrying that there were times where I was having dreams. Now I almost never remember any dream and I don't have any. Is it something bad?

A: No.

Q: (Artemis) Why is he not dreaming as much anymore?

A: Sleeping more deeply and not remembering.

The only fade to black moment I've ever had in my life was when I had my appendectomy and was put to sleep with general anesthesia.

Blackness and then I woke up with absolutely no memory.

So you can extrapolate from the session I've found for sure.

Session 4 July 2020

Q: (Ark) I'm worrying that there were times where I was having dreams. Now I almost never remember any dream and I don't have any. Is it something bad?

A: No.

Q: (Artemis) Why is he not dreaming as much anymore?

A: Sleeping more deeply and not remembering.

The only fade to black moment I've ever had in my life was when I had my appendectomy and was put to sleep with general anesthesia.

Blackness and then I woke up with absolutely no memory.

So you can extrapolate from the session I've found for sure.

Somehow I managed to post empty post!
Originally just trying to express surprise that not much on the topic could be found from such abundance of information we have.

Keep in mind that everything you perceive is determined by the brain's filter.

What gets through that filter depends on the functioning of that processor, so a very deep and restorative sleep in which the machine rests or in the case of your father due to trauma, simply nothing is remembered.

What determine one to have incredible OBE and other nothingness, darkness?

I can't know the exact conditions of your dad's experience, but the expectation/anticipation factor is important, obviously.

A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.

A: When one's body expires, the path taken is the one prescribed by the individual's consciousness and experiences/expectations.

Q: So, the 4th level Orion STS group abduct Eddie Page. What do they look like?

A: They rearrange appearance.

Q: (L) Well, to look like what? He perceives...

A: What ever is anticipated by the abductee.

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

Q: (L) What beings does one encounter when one eats a bunch of peyote?

A: Hallucination.

Q: (L) Why are these hallucinations so consistent?

A: Because those that do have that expectation. If you ate enough peyote you would encounter Santa Claus if that was your expectation. (Much laughter)

Have died twice , the first one i have barely a memory , the second time , recall an existence of being pure light /kinetic and moving through a tunnel when returning ( from somewhere i guess ) , slightly related to this , someone i once befriended , and went 20+ years without speaking to/meeting , a couple years back had a dream of talking to him , sitting down on a lawn chair under a starry ( night ) sky , few days later was confirmed that he had , indeed died. Have even had , i what interpreted to be memories surfacing from some , supposedly , "previous" incarnation , quite vivid at that , even , 3rd density is barred from consciously accessing , much of what other densities can , as a "matter" of a learning tool , but its not a barrier for such.

Session 4 March 2012 :

A: Death is just passing through a door that is not accessible to the living except on the mental planes. (...)

Session 7 November 1994 :

Q: (L) Why did my son's leg suddenly start giving him problems at about the age of three?

A: Reflection of past life. Leg was torn off at death. SAM missile shot by North Vietnamese Army. He was flying a jet. This was 1969. Name was George Raymond. Shot down over Phan Bien.

Session 12 September 1998 :

Q: (L) Well, it just happens to be that this was 1325, the year of the birth of my mysterious 'Knyght' ancestor. (C) I would like to ask a question. Immediately after, or shortly after, the death experience, do people tend to experience that which they have been led by their beliefs to expect?

A: Essentially, yes, but some people do not know, or presuppose anything of this. Therefore, for these souls, the experience is "purer."

Q: (C) What is the purer experience? What do they experience when they have no presupposition?

A: What have you heard about this?

Q: (C) A tunnel of light... a tunnel, a bright light, a loving being, and...

A: Wait... what about seeing one's "body?"

Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.

A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.

Q: (C) What was Tommy's experience? [Chloe’s deceased husband]

A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.

---------------------------------------------
Reckon this threads question is somewhat not well posed , since its more or less , a contradiction in terms.

If reality is what our consciousness is observing and experiencing, and sometimes it changes like channels change on TV, then the question of where our consciousness is located becomes redundant. It's simply where it has been all along, perhaps "watching" another channel.

"Where is our consciousness when we are unconscious" fascinating question bekac, and a good thread topic. Thank you all for your insights and observations!

Have two "deaths" in common with you Ricardo. First when I was 8 years old (drowning), second when I was 49 years old (severe auto accident). Both times I did not see any loving light being or dead relative, but both times I heard and engaged in dialog and time did not "function" like time. (Don't know how else to explain this.)

As a child the drowning happened very fast (ocean undercurrent) and I had a sense of being out of my body and above the water and thinking, "Hm, what's going on?" When a voice answered "you're drowning." Then... Q: how come I'm up here? A: you are separate from your body. Q: what's that? (I could see what looked like a swirling, silvery, bright light). A: no need to worry about that now. Q: what's going to happen? A: your mother is coming to get you. (Shifted my attention back to the ocean and saw my mother swimming out.) Then I saw her pulling me up and swimming toward the beach. I was confused and thought, "why am I here if I'm there?" A: that's only a part of what you are. "Oh." (Made sense to me.) Q: Am I going to be two me's now? A: no, but things will be a little different. Q: is that good or bad? A: just different, nothing to worry about. "Oh, okay." So, I just watched. "You should get back there with your mother." I said "Okay, you are probably right." Then wham! I was back in my body and a lifeguard had come to help mom get the water out of me and I felt wet and heavy and burning from the inside out, and annoyed that all these people were standing around, and I couldn't talk, hear or see anything for a while. This whole thing is etched into my memory.

As an adult I was hit head-on by a sliding semi-trailer in a snowstorm, which sent me spinning down the highway hitting embankments like a pinball. It felt like I was in a washing machine when I noticed that I was sitting next to myself in the seat of my truck. Then instruction and commentary from many different voices: "you can walk away from this if you go limp." "Another hit is coming." "Don't worry just go with it." Then out of the blue things: "do you really have to cuss so much? It's not very nice." "Don't be like B. W." (A professor I used to work with.) "A lot is going to happen after this." "This is going to end soon." "But things won't be the same." "Okay everybody, here we go!" and the last voice sounded exactly like my high school running coach saying "Shake it off Pol! Now get back out there and do this thing!" I reached over and held my hand and looked at myself feeling love. Then I saw a young man come running and start hitting the back glass of the cab of the truck. Yelling "are you okay?" over and over. Then I heard "time to talk now!" and wham! I'm in my body again but didn't really feel anything and was having a hard time trying to think, talk, move, all at once, like I was in a badly dubbed movie where the mouth movements and the dubbed dialog don't match. This sensation lasted for about 2 months before it gradually became less. It felt like my "spirit, body, and mind" were knocked apart and didn't fully reintegrate for a while. Again, etched into my memory.

Don't know if these examples are an answer to the question as much as one option on how to engage experiencing an answer. My nature is inquisitiveness, and my experiences appear to reflect that.

Along this thread of exchange... I have recently been listening to a podcast Where is My Mind? with Mark Gober. He proposes what if the mind/brain does not generate/produce consciousness in and of itself but tunes in to an existing stream of consciousness that underlies all of existence? Like we are all radios that tune in to the all-existing broadcast frequency that connects us all as radios but the stations we listen to and broadcast are different from each other. This IMO fits with much of what I have been reading in The Wave and what the C's have said in regards to "Consciousness creates all."

Back in 2017 I had double white out pneumonia. I was sedated and intubated for three weeks, and in the hospital for a full month. I lived an entire other life in that dream state. I even died and attended my own funeral as a disembodied spirit (again in my unconscious state, not in this reality). It was so vivid and real to me that it took weeks for my wife to convince me it didn’t happen. To this day I still question whether it was merely extremely vivid dreaming, or if I tapped into an alternate timeline. I’ve heard that the brain cannot form faces it’s never seen when dreaming, but there were people in my life there that were definitely not like figures in dreams. Likewise the music. I was a songwriter in that world, and I composed an entire album of music down to the smallest detail. The thing about it that is most striking to me is that it was continuous. It didn’t happen in vignettes the way dreams do, nor did it pause at any point. It was me living the last year or so of my life, just not this one. Where was my consciousness indeed?!

Have died twice , the first one i have barely a memory , the second time , recall an existence of being pure light /kinetic and moving through a tunnel when returning ( from somewhere i guess ) , slightly related to this , someone i once befriended , and went 20+ years without speaking to/meeting , a couple years back had a dream of talking to him , sitting down on a lawn chair under a starry ( night ) sky , few days later was confirmed that he had , indeed died. Have even had , i what interpreted to be memories surfacing from some , supposedly , "previous" incarnation , quite vivid at that , even , 3rd density is barred from consciously accessing , much of what other densities can , as a "matter" of a learning tool , but its not a barrier for such.

Session 4 March 2012 :

A: Death is just passing through a door that is not accessible to the living except on the mental planes. (...)

Session 7 November 1994 :

Q: (L) Why did my son's leg suddenly start giving him problems at about the age of three?

A: Reflection of past life. Leg was torn off at death. SAM missile shot by North Vietnamese Army. He was flying a jet. This was 1969. Name was George Raymond. Shot down over Phan Bien.

Session 12 September 1998 :

Q: (L) Well, it just happens to be that this was 1325, the year of the birth of my mysterious 'Knyght' ancestor. (C) I would like to ask a question. Immediately after, or shortly after, the death experience, do people tend to experience that which they have been led by their beliefs to expect?

A: Essentially, yes, but some people do not know, or presuppose anything of this. Therefore, for these souls, the experience is "purer."

Q: (C) What is the purer experience? What do they experience when they have no presupposition?

A: What have you heard about this?

Q: (C) A tunnel of light... a tunnel, a bright light, a loving being, and...

A: Wait... what about seeing one's "body?"

Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.

A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.

Q: (C) What was Tommy's experience? [Chloe’s deceased husband]

---------------------------------------------
Reckon this threads question is somewhat not well posed , since its more or less , a contradiction in terms.
Thank you Recardo for your post and noticing contradiction in terms.
It was my intention to bring contradiction in order to underline absurdity of consciousness ( indestructible soul) baing ,,lost".
It is not difficult to perceive the inability of the body to sense and proces data from environment, so only nothingness could be observed.
Difficulty is why would consciousness remain in such a state, apparently in some cases long times ( as some people claimed after recovering from coma ).
Unles consciousness could be lost for real, trapped in not giving up on incapacitated body ( but not even taking a look at its body from the top of the ceiling ?). For me hard to accept.

Back in 2017 I had double white out pneumonia. I was sedated and intubated for three weeks, and in the hospital for a full month. I lived an entire other life in that dream state. I even died and attended my own funeral as a disembodied spirit (again in my unconscious state, not in this reality). It was so vivid and real to me that it took weeks for my wife to convince me it didn’t happen. To this day I still question whether it was merely extremely vivid dreaming, or if I tapped into an alternate timeline. I’ve heard that the brain cannot form faces it’s never seen when dreaming, but there were people in my life there that were definitely not like figures in dreams. Likewise the music. I was a songwriter in that world, and I composed an entire album of music down to the smallest detail. The thing about it that is most striking to me is that it was continuous. It didn’t happen in vignettes the way dreams do, nor did it pause at any point. It was me living the last year or so of my life, just not this one. Where was my consciousness indeed?!
Your story is better than me question !

Session 23 March 2019

If you are looking for this session, from the beginning a topic related to your question is discussed and it can resolve your doubts.

The key is our brain and with what is discussed in this session you can extrapolate.

Back
Top Bottom