White Bigfoot in Pennsylvania?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The video have been posted on January 2010. At 30" we can clearly see what seem to be a bigfoot.

Residents of this small Pa town are concerned of recent sightings and strange noises being heard at night of what appears to be some sort of Bigfoot human looking type creature. The creature though, is white in color. A homeowner captured this footage after they heard a disturbance in the back yard of their wooded property. This homeowner and others in this town had previously heard strange noises and disturbances for the last two weeks or so prior to this being captured on film. The town was confirmed as Carbondale Pa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7g4xtScS5U&feature=player_embedded

the reaction of the camera man seems a bit strange to me ?
I would expect a terrified reaction and not a calm "whuu what was that ?" reaction.

the "Bigfoot" reaction, look and behavior looks pretty unice to me.

but who knows ?

I generally have a problem with videos that start with someone going through the forest in the middle of the night with the torch light and filming.

Herr Eisenheim said:
I generally have a problem with videos that start with someone going through the forest in the middle of the night with the torch light and filming.

It depend on the context. They say their was noise since two weeks in the backyard. So at one point you are exasperate, you prepare your camera, your light and you try to have a proof of who is the burglar.

So at one point you are exasperate, you prepare your camera, your light and you try to have a proof of who is the burglar.

Don't think someone would use camera if that person thinks he is a burglar, probably would use bat or something, not camera. And if it's a burglar it would have something on his face to cover it so camera wouldn't be much helpful, maybe he heard something strange for days and people didn't believe him so he tried to take a video of it.

here is the same footage in slowmotion :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ewxQ-bjR4

and here are the lights Enhanced , you can see the whole body and how it moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4jd81lTpuU&feature=pl­ayer_embedded

With all the computer graphic software available nowadays I cannot say if ANYTHING is real or not. Things I have seen with mine own eyes people would not believe. And I don't think videotape would've made any difference, except to appear as a lunatic. I have learned that what is seen, is seen, but not to cause a commotion. Jokingly in defense, I've said they are there, and when you, yourself see "one" come tell me.

Al Today said:
With all the computer graphic software available nowadays I cannot say if ANYTHING is real or not.
exactly.
today almost everything is possible to make good hoxes, even the best analyst wouldn't catch a good hoax, I guess.

Yes, I think it's impossible to get a definitive conclusion. I've posted the video because I think it's interesting to be aware that a such thing can exist and for future reference if more unfolding but we have to move on.

Yeah, the person with the camera doesn't sound too convincing. Its almost as if he himself is about to laugh. "I" mean if i am walking through the woods and encounter a 6-8 ft creature, the tone of my voice wouldn't be the same as his :D. But we are not all the same.

bngenoh said:
Yeah, the person with the camera doesn't sound too convincing. Its almost as if he himself is about to laugh. "I" mean if i am walking through the woods and encounter a 6-8 ft creature, the tone of my voice wouldn't be the same as his :D. But we are not all the same.

I agree with you on there man! nice explanation....

A RUSSIAN region in Siberia has confidently proclaimed that its mountains are home to yetis after finding "indisputable proof" of the existence of the hairy beasts in an expedition.

The local administration of the Kemerovo region in the south of Siberia said in a statement on its website that footprints and possibly even hair samples belonging to the yeti were found on the research trip to its remote mountains.

"During the expedition to the Azasskaya cave, conference participants gathered indisputable proof that the Shoria mountains are inhabited by the 'Snow Man'," the Kemerovo region administration said in a press release.

[...]

"They found his footprints, his supposed bed, and various markers with which the yeti marks his territory," the statement said. The collected "artifacts" will be analysed in a special laboratory, it said.

Yetis, or Abominable Snowmen, are hairy ape-like creatures of popular myth, that are generally held to inhabit the Himalayas.

But some believe Russia also holds a population of yetis, which it calls Snow Men, in remote areas of Siberia.
Source: http://www.news.com.au/world/siberian-region-says-it-has-proof-of-yetis/story-e6frfkyi-1226163433862

Given that the article was written in October 2011, shouldn't the data that they supposedly got have been released.

Current Cryptozoology activity in Pennsylvania. It is, off the chart.

Friday Sept. 8, 2017
Arcane Radio PREMIER_20170908_Timothy Renner
(1h59m)
_https://www.mixcloud.com/cyndi-johnpier/arcane-radio-premier_20170908_timothy-renner/
PREMIER - ARCANE RADIO
Sean Forker - Lon Strickler - Butch Witkowski
Join the Hosts of our Newest Show in their Premier Episode on WCJV as they Welcome their Special Guest: Timothy Renner Author - Researcher - Cryptids - Mothman - Bigfoot

I have heard numerous reports over the years of a white Bigfoot in Seven Springs area of NC. It can get kind of swampy over there.

Back
Top Bottom