Who Is Censoring The Internet?

Thank you for the link. I wasn't aware of some information included in this presentation. Have you observed, that mostly the poorest countries have the least cenzorship?:)

Daniello said:
Thank you for the link. I wasn't aware of some information included in this presentation. Have you observed, that mostly the poorest countries have the least cenzorship?:)

Yes, that struck me too. On the Est of the map this is Mongolia.

Ellipse said:
Daniello said:

Yes, that struck me too. On the Est of the map this is Mongolia.

It would be interesting to see a breakdown like this on Internet monitoring. That is, how and what extent Internet traffic is scrutinized by the PTB.

Mac

Mac said:
It would be interesting to see a breakdown like this on Internet monitoring. That is, how and what extent Internet traffic is scrutinized by the PTB.

Mac
Could you please explain the "PTB" abbreviation?

It's short for "Powers That Be."
:)

Daniello said:
Mac said:

Mac

Thanks for the link.

[quote author=Daniello]Have you observed, that mostly the poorest countries have the least cenzorship?[/quote]Yes, generally. What's more, some poor countries do have VERY mild copyright and other internet laws which allow carrying out illegal activities to an extreme, to say the least. And there is currently no way to stop this, or rather, no intention to stop this.

Dawn said:
It's short for "Powers That Be."
:)

Daniello said:
Mac said:

Mac

There are a few others here http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=927&lsel=A

Hi Musouka,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Daniello said:
Of course. Mostly, they have less money to spend on enforcement. That which clearly threatens the blatant gangsters in power is given highest priority; after that, there's not much money left.

Sirius said:
Thanks for the link.

[quote author=Daniello]Have you observed, that mostly the poorest countries have the least cenzorship?
Yes, generally. What's more, some poor countries do have VERY mild copyright and other internet laws which allow carrying out illegal activities to an extreme, to say the least. And there is currently no way to stop this, or rather, no intention to stop this.
[/quote]Yet the biggest criminals are those who run the wealthiest countries; typically, they are not the King, so to speak, but those who whisper in his ear. They commit crimes against humanity as a matter of course, but technically these are not classified as crimes at all. They speak of freedom and democracy yet do everything they can to undermine freedom and democracy in the letter, as opposed to spirit. If you say this out loud, you risk being labeled as an "authoritarian." :scared:

a few questions come to my mind when I see this presentation:

who made it ?
what's the source of the informations presented ?
is it a present time description of the situation ?

Pashalis said:
a few questions come to my mind when I see this presentation:

who made it ?
what's the source of the informations presented ?
is it a present time description of the situation ?

You've the link at the bottom of the page... http://www.yuxiyou.net/#/profile
Ask him how he gets the infos if you want but you have to check the source of his sources too :cool2:. I think it's mostly genuine due to the fact their's no stakes.

Back
Top Bottom