who is Wayne Herschel

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
He's side

_http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

He also wrote a book "The hidden records" did somebody have this book?
He's search is going to cover almost all ancient civilizations.
He es also in FB with under 5000 friends. I asked him about he's point, or what is he looking for?

My hidden forbidden evidence is the fact that there are clear messages in the star maps and the texts showing ET's are real and we are descendant and ... the reAson it is forbidden... ALL HUMAN RACE EQUAL AND SACRED.

He was going to Milton High School. This is a high school in Milton, northeast Fulton County, Georgia, United States.
Right now he is living in Cape Town. In this point some of you will say "my red light is on"

he's religion is Oneism: Spirituality - The Tree of Life/God discovery - Quest to revive the hidden records of The Creation

_http://www.oneism.org/

He's message :
Please network with me... :) Its powerful to work in large numbers here on Facebook and spread the word exposing
all the inhumane atrocities the elite of the world are unleashing on humanity.

tonosama said:
He's side

_http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

He also wrote a book "The hidden records" did somebody have this book?
He's search is going to cover almost all ancient civilizations.
He es also in FB with under 5000 friends. I asked him about he's point, or what is he looking for?

My hidden forbidden evidence is the fact that there are clear messages in the star maps and the texts showing ET's are real and we are descendant and ... the reAson it is forbidden... ALL HUMAN RACE EQUAL AND SACRED.

He was going to Milton High School. This is a high school in Milton, northeast Fulton County, Georgia, United States.
Right now he is living in Cape Town. In this point some of you will say "my red light is on"

he's religion is Oneism: Spirituality - The Tree of Life/God discovery - Quest to revive the hidden records of The Creation

_http://www.oneism.org/

He's message :
Please network with me... :) Its powerful to work in large numbers here on Facebook and spread the word exposing
all the inhumane atrocities the elite of the world are unleashing on humanity.

I don't know. Did you google him?

I just stumbled across his site today, from a link on all the religious and/or sun-worshiping sites located on the 33rd parallel worldwide-most emphasis on sites in America; including facts on the masonic connection to number 33. (I remember a very long ago magazine article on Amerindian medicine lodges having the same layout as masonic temples). One site for a white pyramid in China even had the local story of the site being founded by visitors from the stars who arrived in flaming dragons, and having a representation inside the pyramid of the star-visitors home planet.
He indicates widespread knowledge in the ancient world of maps of stars being encoded into the archeology of the ancient sites, including Giza complex, etc. Very interesting, I plan on getting the book.

I read a lot of his work before I found these forums. Pretty sure I found these through an article archived at the bibliotecapleyades site.

I found a lot of his theories on the architecture of the pyramids, and of modern symbolic cities very interesting.

Had a rummage through his site : _http://www.keyofsolomon.net/ This is a link from the home page on his site - related to The Lost Symbol - as a big reader, I had read many of Dan Browns novels over the years, and the theories he posed on Dan Browns novel The Lost Symbol - and his masonic involvement and subsequent 'pressure' to change revealing too much in his book was fascinating to me.

I am curious to know how much truth there is amongst the chaff =)

Going by the title of the thread, I followed some links and looked at the site _www. oneism.org.

Definition of consciousness...

The realisation of Oneism…

Wayne Herschel:
The ‘I’ that is me
is the ‘I’ that is ‘you’!
The ‘you’ that is ‘you’
is also the ‘I’ that is me!

The site is filled with simplifications of complex questions providing easy answers. There is a strong bias towards being "positive and uplifting" - typically New Age Cointelpro.

[quote author=_keyofsolomon.net]
The interpretations shown here are new discoveries by the author Wayne Herschel which respectfully challenges the traditional interpretations of general sacred text, history and Freemasonry with something important and more widespread with its evidence, revealing findings that are pure and not destructive or negative in any way. The conclusions made identify something more uniting and uplifting of all humanity.
[/quote]

Before getting lost in the deluge of (dis?)information provided about ancient symbols, lost civilizations, deadly secrets which are only now being revealed, it is useful to look at the author's background and understand where he is coming from.

Have the people who are interested in his work read Laura's "Secret History" ? Reading it will give some background knowledge about the very muddled topic of ancient history. Also useful is the New Age CointelPro board of this forum to see examples of analysis of material deemed disinformation in this forum. For people who are interested in learning about how the mind works and also improve critical thinking skills, which would help in the evaluation of such material, the Psychology and Cognitive Science board may be useful.

My 2 cents

As per your suggestions: I have read Secret History and I have read the Wave series, read SOTT frequently , and subscribe to the magazine. I also read lots of historic treatises that are never talked about on this forum. From reading both on this forum and outside this forum, I have learned that the PTB use (among other tools) symbolism, 'occult knowledge systems', astrological calendars, and more, to plan and coordiante world events, even waiting for auspicious timing, and there is embedded information about this in ancient writings and archeology, as the elites have been using this play book for literally thousands of years.
Herschel has good info on his main site about possible archaeologically encoded star maps on the earth used by ancient civilizations; the astronomic importance of historic sites is in common knowledge at this point. I enjoy Laura's work on where our individual and planetary journey is ultimately headed. I especially enjoy work on the comet phenomenon in history, and the Secret History research on embedded symbolism, and read all the similar material I can, of course always discarding 'baked noodle' and disinfo and trying to test for this presence in materials, as it does seem to coexist along with facts in many places. After all, some of the information we are looking at has been deliberately hidden, much of it for eons. Laura has 'decoded' prodigious amounts of it, but I see evidence of it elsewhere within the research of others.
I am currently looking into information on the 'occult' potential uses of the June 2012 transit of Venus, as it is an extremely rare astronomic event (no one alive has seen one before 2004), the symbolism is historic, and I think is terribly important to the elites who 'use' this information. Transits cluster in a pair separated by 8 years; the next regular occurances will be in 2117 and 2125. Hence my interest in Herschel. BTW, for the first time in recorded history, the sun rose from the arctic winter 3 days early in Iceland.
This forum is the best site worldwide on the psychosocial aspects of the 'control matrix', and how we are manipulated by it, and end up manipulating and/or lying to others and ourselves, and how to free ourselves (or mitigate the effects of) from this aspect of existence, in order to learn as much as possible about the true nature of reality and ourselves, in order to grow in knowledge and understanding (this is what I understand to be 'the Work'). The control really is a foundational feature of current civilization, and cannot be dismissed, and this forum is correct in all information presented about it, as far as I can see. I should think it is hopeful, or maybe gratifying, to Laura and others, that the 'awakening' to the controlled and directed history seems to be gaining steam every day. But this is not the only thing I am interested in learning about.

Hi monksgirl,
Thanks for clarifying the background of your interest in Herschel. What you choose to read is always entirely up to you.

As far as the forum is concerned, a lot of attention is paid on the topic of disinformation. There is good scientific reason for this which is brought out in the books and material discussed in the psychology and cognitive science section. So any material brought to the attention of the forum will usually be subjected to some critical thought. In your post you have stated

[quote author=monksgirl]
Herschel has good info on his main site about possible archaeologically encoded star maps on the earth used by ancient civilizations;
[/quote]

which may be true. But without reasons about why you think he has good info, your statement is an opinion - which you are entitled to. As I pointed out in my previous post, some of Herschel's writings raise red flags as per this forum's stand on such issues (one-ness, treatment of good and evil etc) is concerned. So unless facts and reasons are provided to the contrary, he is going to be a resident of this section of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom