Why has man not returned to the moon?

...on the other hand considering quoted C's answers about moon being populated wit 4th density beings (butt naked males - mamma mia it is not unusual that hasn't been anyone there for so long :rotfl:) it seems to me that maybe they were referring other moon than "ours" :knitting:

Who says man has not returned to moon. If man did go to the moon back in 69 it was obviously with advanced technology and not the crap that was presented to the public. Assuming this was in fact the case, then they would be going to the moon regularly and the public would not be privy to this information.

ealvizo2012 said:
Hi Anarte, Yozilla. :)
Hopefully thoughts are exaggerated on my part.

Good question. Destroy by whom? For SAS forces or by the SAO, but the SAO use that method. Although it is also possible that there is a more impersonal third force, which controls the game SAS / SAO, and determines cycles SAO/ SAS. Good question for Cass.

But I'm thinking induced by Yozilla. If I were in the shoes of the reptilian Emperor (Star Wars kind) think, "If the Earth has been mine for so long and now lost, destroyed better." So you want to start World War III.

Anarte, returning to your comment "It would be wise not to believe everything you read on the internet" good advice, but more questions arise, is reliable Bejnamin Fulford a Japanese-Greengo? For me it is very brave.

Hi Anart, Yozilla. :)
Ojala que sean pensamientos exagerados de mi parte.

Buena pregunta. ¿Destruidos por quien? Por las fuerzas SAS o por los SAO, pero los SAO no usan ese método. Aunque también cabe la posibilidad de que hay una tercera fuerza más impersonal, que controla el juego SAS/SAO y que determina los ciclos SAO/SAS. Buena pregunta para los Cass.

Pero sigo pensando, inducido por Yozilla. Si yo estuviera en los zapatos de el emperador reptiliano (tipo Star War) pensaría “Si la Tierra ha sido mía durante tanto tiempo y ahora la pierdo, mejor la destruyo”. Por eso quiere iniciar la tercera guerra mundial.

Anart, regresando a tu comentario “Sería prudente no creer todo lo que se lee en Internet” buen consejo, pero surgen más preguntas, ¿es confiable Bejnamin Fulford un japonés-greengo? Para mí es muy valiente.

If you do a forum search on Benjamin Fulford, you'll find lots of information showing that he is usually spewing disinformation.

ealvizo2012, I think you might like Project Avalon or Project Camelot or abovetopsecret.com, or godlikeproductions forums much better than this one. I have no intention of wasting my energy asking questions about Benjamin Fulford, or any other nutcase, whose writings I can read and figure out for myself - usually in a few sentences.

Who says man has not returned to moon. If man did go to the moon back in 69 it was obviously with advanced technology and not the crap that was presented to the public. Assuming this was in fact the case, then they would be going to the moon regularly and the public would not be privy to this information.

I agree, it's more economical and no risks involved, and who says that one trip wasn't enough to see what is there to see. Ra mentioned that hey have bases there with unnamed ships waiting right time. If on the other hand they cant then the Byrd expedition is good example why not. But I don t see the reason why to go back, if we are thinking about alternative 3 I don t think it has in it s plan to stay very close to invaders.

Thanks Laura, your track is very good, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom