Why Is No One Talking About THIS Photo Of Hillary Clinton? (2019)

It could be any number of things. A single still picture can be deceptive. Just ask the endless celebrities and public figures who have been snapped with a drink in their hand at a bar. They may completely sober but the newspaper prints a photo of them in mid blink and claims that they are drunk. It's a shame it is not a video but it does certainly look odd. I stopped watching the video when the youtuber started claiming she had lizard eyes. She may well do for all I know but zooming in on what is not a great photo anyway lowers the visual fidelity even more. I think he is seeing what he wants to see.

In the picture where she is with the rotten apple (minute 8:57) she looks like a little robot, made of plastic. Surely the picture is photo shopped but she does not look like a normal human being. Or maybe the picture is not photo shopped and what we see is not the Clinton but a robot.

She's probably not in the best of health. A person's health isn't usually related to conspiracy (which the video talks about). It usually relates to how they live their lives, and any health weaknesses that manifest into problems. I think that's what this photo says to me.

It is an assumption to say that the person sitting next to her is secret service. From what I've heard about her she isn't that popular with them, so instead, it may be a friend or a colleague.

To me, she is the embodiment and a prime example - of what was elaborated on in the 13th century by St. Thomas Aquinas - as possessing and exhibiting the seven deadly Cardinal sins ... pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.

Her physical profile exhibits - a lack of self sustaining life-generated-creative essence - just an empty parasitic shell.

It's often been remarked, "the eyes are a window into the Soul". In the photo above ... it doesn't look like "any one's at home"?

According to news reports, Hillary's brother Tony Rodham has died. Tony was involved in a lot of shady stuff linked to his big sister...including questionable business ventures in Haiti via the Clinton Foundation. I wonder if it was a natural death? Seems like more people linked to the Clintons have been dying lately. Time to update that pesky death list.

Neighbors of mine say that the recently murdered former State Senator Collins from Arkansas was involved into looking at links between AK CPS and the Clinton Foundation. Lots of Clintonian shadiness regarding children's charities both in the state and Haiti. They also claim there is a Grand Jury convened regarding Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. Collins was scheduled to testify. Haven't found much on this save that there is an investigation into the Clinton Foundation that should be wrapping up shortly.

Is a desperate Killary looking at tying up some very loose ends? Will there finally be justice for at least some of her crimes? Time will tell. Excuse me if I'm not that optimistic that she will pay for any of her evil in this life.

Back
Top Bottom