Wiki censures Harold aspden

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
Dr Harold Aspden reintroduced his version of ether to explain his physics. If you seek free energy this requires an ether. Aspden conducted experiments to gain free energy. Now, the interesting thing: Harold aspden IS NOT MENTIONED IN WIKI. However, he must have had an article in wiki in the past since a site in Lima quotes an article on aspden taken over from a past wiki edition. I THEREFORE DEDUCE THAT HAROLD ASPDEN HAS BEEN KNOWINGLY DELETED FROM WIKI. I find this suspicious, as it would indicate that aspden might have come too close to the truth, perhaps like N Tesla. I suggest that you familiarize with the work of dr aspden and form your own opinion.

Dr Harold Aspden reintroduced his version of ether to explain his physics. If you seek free energy this requires an ether. Aspden conducted experiments to gain free energy. Now, the interesting thing: Harold aspden IS NOT MENTIONED IN WIKI. However, he must have had an article in wiki in the past since a site in Lima quotes an article on aspden taken over from a past wiki edition. I THEREFORE DEDUCE THAT HAROLD ASPDEN HAS BEEN KNOWINGLY DELETED FROM WIKI. I find this suspicious, as it would indicate that aspden might have come too close to the truth, perhaps like N Tesla. I suggest that you familiarize with the work of dr aspden and form your own opinion.
Good. What disturbed me was that he was not mentioned amongst the 6million entries of wiki USA.

Good!

Back
Top Bottom