WITHIN THE SUBCULTURES WE ALL KNOW THE BUILDING WERE BUILT TO DEMOLISH

T

TELLY TELL

UNLIKE THE NON-PROFIT ORGS, WHO DO NOTHING TRULY FOR THE PEOPLE, HIP HOP HAS BEEN SPEAKING ABOUT THE HUGE GOVT. PROCESS OF HIDING THE TRUTH AND DESTROYING OURLIVES FOR A LONG TIME. 3rd BASS, KMD, PUBLIC ENEMY, THE GOATS - they have all pointed out the facts and the signs for a long time...

Go back through your records and you will see that it doesn't take much to need to agree to the built to demolish scenerio. While you all won't unify and agree over details, we agree on details and become divided by corporations over and over. But our voice is not heard above ground....

Yet every youth in america loves hip hop and listens and catches on slowly...

Few of the subcultures get on your boards, so you think others do not agree with the few who speak out here and there.

But we are here to spread the truth and identify those who disrupt it!

From The shapeshifters the Blitz, our albums hold it down.

TELLY TELL said:
Yet every youth in america loves hip hop and listens and catches on slowly...

Few of the subcultures get on your boards, so you think others do not agree with the few who speak out here and there.

But we are here to spread the truth and identify those who disrupt it!
Hi. I'm pleased to know that the young people are being informed in a way they can appreciate.

It would also help if the hip-hop medium would encourage them to seek knowledge in every way they can - and to know that the government education system is not where they will get it, but books certainly will help. They should also be informed that the television is a control device and cell-phones are dangerous beyond imagining.

If you want to know some other things that everyone needs to know, read my recent articles:

Forget About Global Warming: We're One Step From Extinction!

The Hope

And most definitely send them to read SOTT!!!

Extremely interesting theory, and I have had a glimmer of the same thought.

Any ideas, or groups of like minded people that are ready to discuss, and nail down some ideas?

Back
Top Bottom