Wonderful tonight... (testing my new microphone)

Mililea

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A dear friend :hug2:gave me a great microphone and I tried it out a bit. This time I even played the guitar myself (which I haven't done in what feels like 100 years - I don't know why myself right now).
I am so grateful for the inspiration I got from the new microphone. I could jump in the air. It's a night and day difference from my old one.
Singing just inspires my soul :love:
(I only chose the song because it has simple guitar chords :whistle:)

PS: I'm working on the operation of the low E-string :lol:

Attachments

• wonderful tonight.mp3
    3.8 MB
A dear friend :hug2:gave me a great microphone and I tried it out a bit. This time I even played the guitar myself (which I haven't done in what feels like 100 years - I don't know why myself right now).
I am so grateful for the inspiration I got from the new microphone. I could jump in the air. It's a night and day difference from my old one.
Singing just inspires my soul :love:
(I only chose the song because it has simple guitar chords :whistle:)

PS: I'm working on the operation of the low E-string :lol:
@Mililea that was so beautiful and soul-stirring. Love songs such as this are a confirmation that the DCM created men and women, and music, to reflect and meditate on the beauty and purpose of creation.
While we are indeed born into suffering, that all there is is lessons, the foundation of creation is nevertheless one of harmony and beauty, music being a manifestation of that. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom