World is full of people!

NSD

Jedi
But i fell so alone in my home, my living place, work, country, world, why is that felling here, i cant fit anywhere I've tried.
I try it long time. It is so disappointing!

I guess by not responding I would be confirming your notion of the loneliness of the world. Which it is. But maybe if we see that others out there feel the same, it might not seem so lonely after all?

The fact is I feel the same way and long for a time when people can connect to each other in healthier ways that exist today. I think it has a lot to do with the lack of emotional bonds between people. Emotional bonds are something that we are taught to neglect or abuse from an early age. People are afraid to connect to one another and rightfully so given the nature of the predators who live among us and within us. Plus, lacking a true connection to our higher selves could be considered the ultimate loneliness.

Hang in there...

Here are a couple threads to consider:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9362.0
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2832.0

Ryan

NSD said:
But i fell so alone in my home, my living place, work, country, world,...

You're not alone, NSD.
I know that feeling very well. I deal with it every day as I'm sure everyone who walks the path of attempted soul development does.

That's one reason why a trusted network is important.

Posted by: NSD

But i fell so alone in my home, my living place, work, country, world, why is that felling here, i cant fit anywhere I've tried.

Curious if English is your first language? I checked your profile and it just says Earth. Can you narrow that down a bit? If you choose to.

Not fitting in is not as bad when you can see that people are machines living through programs that make them believe that their thoughts are their own.
Acceptance is a basic need or maybe even instinct for survival. I think we sacrifice a lot for for the wrong sort of acceptance.

We learn and our perspective changes. Soon we accept others despite the fact that they are living lies, because we've been there ourselves. If we can accept that we are works in progress with no gauranties for "success," than we have a better chance than most for evolving. It takes sincere effort to act consciously.

Why is it "disappointing" for you not to find acceptance?

That is for you to ponder.

NSD said:
But i fell so alone in my home, my living place, work, country, world, why is that felling here, i cant fit anywhere I've tried. I try it long time. It is so disappointing!

I can so identify with those feelings. I think it's possible that the people who find their way to this forum must possess some degree of intuitiveness that alerts ourselves to the fact that what we see, what we hear, what we've been told and taught, isn't the way things really are. This intuitiveness is so subtle yet so pervasive; it's there but it's not there. We can't put our finger on it. We just somehow feel its presence. And for some of us, we feel perpetually out of step and out of sync with the otherwise 'normal' people around us. It's a feeling of not fitting in, being different, being misunderstood. And I think it can and does lead to depression which only exacerbates these unsettling feelings. At least that is my take on the situation.

Feelings of despair and despondency are no fun--it just makes a bad situation worse. Please take steps to address the possibility of depression and try to take heart in that you definitely are not alone and others are feeling what you are feeling as well. I know other threads have referenced Depression as a Stepping Stone, which is on my to read list, but I'm not familiar with it as yet. I would think it could be helpful for you to check it out.

Also, I recently added my signature in regards to happiness. Please contemplate that as well and yes, I know from experience, once you're mired in the gloom of depression, it's not that easy to pull yourself out. In fact, you don't even want to and you don't have the energy to do so. All I can suggest is try to find something that will lift your mood, be it music, a walk in the woods, gazing at flowers or blue skies, acquiring a pet, engaging in a favorite pursuit or pastime. And, it may be beneficial to take a break from the more negative news and threads here and on Sott. Have you tried the suggested breathing technique? Maybe that would be something to concentrate on along with reciting the Prayer of the Soul one or more times a day. It can't hurt!

The negative news and discussions can be very draining and depressing. My most recent fix was to disconnect from my laptop and turn on the TV - Lifetime and Hallmark channel. A couple of Touched by an Angel episodes and several Golden Girls brought needed laughs and relief. Laughter is the best medicine if you can bring yourself far enough out of your dark hole to indulge in it. I hope you can - :)

NSD said:

I know that feeling very well. Even before I knew something about aliens and spirituality and other stuff, and it's a really annoying feeling because it feels like you're not part of anything except yourself and the things you know. Maybe you have an old soul and that's why you feel different than others. Or not exactly different but just like you said that you don't fit. We all have our own paths and plans and situations. And even if it's hard sometimes: just be happy with who you are and just live your life.

Eliza said:
I know that feeling very well. Even before I knew something about aliens and spirituality and other stuff, and it's a really annoying feeling because it feels like you're not part of anything except yourself and the things you know. Maybe you have an old soul and that's why you feel different than others. Or not exactly different but just like you said that you don't fit. We all have our own paths and plans and situations. And even if it's hard sometimes: just be happy with who you are and just live your life.

Welcome to the Forum, Eliza. As is customary here, you can post an intro in the Newbies section and tell us a bit about yourself (no need for personal information).

Welcome to the Forum, Eliza. As is customary here, you can post an intro in the Newbies section and tell us a bit about yourself (no need for personal information).

Thanks 1984. Has already been taken care of. :)

Back
Top Bottom