wormholes on tv

rrraven

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I am not sure if this is the right forum-please move if it fits better somewhere else.
Yes ,I still watch tv but I call it "watching tv with a hammer"LOL,and I play spot the hidden agenda,I also watch the 'news' for comparison to what I have read on SOTT
already and I watch kidstv which is where
I noticed the increase of wormholes and black holes eg.
Thunderstone (8.35 am sundays on ABC)
Tutenstein(6.35am,5.00pm Monday ABC)
Lunar Jim (8.55am Monday -Friday ABC)
Black Hole High (5.20pm Monday ABC)
Stargate SG1(11.00pmThursday 7 )
Doctor Who (7.30 pm Saturday ABC)
It seems nobody travels by spaceship anymore.Are they preparing the kids for something here?
On a darker note I also noticed the increase
in footage of mangled bodies ,"reality-hospital shows and morgue shows
and I do feel they are preparing the
popupation not even to blink at bodies in the street when they happen RRR

rrraven, the 6th density must be getting us ready for something, that is, I remember reading from Laura on one of the C's session, that they helped inspire the movie ID4.

I do watch TV myself. After reading that session, call me crazy or whatever, but I do see a lot of "stuff" that networks would not have shown just a few years ago. I watched an episode of HOUSE and in that episode, they graphically showed a baby getting sick and then dieing. The emotions brought on by that, I think you would have the same feeling; we are probably being "readied" for something wicked.

And for the Scifi shows, there is a few that deal with time-tavel, acession, and human being devouring aliens (another view on how 4th density STS feed off of us). Well, hopefully the C's will be right on what they mentioned on another session, that what is or will be happening is going to be mitigated (to make or become milder, less harsh or less severe).

So may be the 6th density will mitigate by exposing us all to this type of "horrific stuff", and for an alternate way of thinking when it comes to the other stuff: time-travel and acession. As a matter of fact: my 9 year-old son, after watching one of these scifi shows, mentions to me: dad this may seem stupid, but it seems to me that what they showed may be possible, and if not now, here in the near future-children are more open minded.

As a confirmation on this, if Laura would ask the C's, may be this is how we should view it: getting these "images" processed so to mitigate what is/may be coming in the "near" future. Are there is is leasons, so that is the saying.

-out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety. -Shakespeare (I henry IV)

sleepermustawaken said:
rrraven, the 6th density must be getting us ready for something, that is, I remember reading from Laura on one of the C's session, that they helped inspire the movie ID4.
Having not read that session (or not remembering it), I searched for it on the site. You must have misunderstood it or didn't remember what it exactly says. Because it doesn't say it's the 6thD STO who inspired that movie.
Here it is :

09-21-96
Q: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?
A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens. Part of a larger project called "Project Awaken."
Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?
A: Thor's Pantheum. Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.
Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?
A: Both.

Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?
A: No.
Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?
A: Yes. There is more to all of this than you could dream. An army of Aryan psychic projectors.
Q: (L) And what do they project?
A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?
A: Inspiration.
Q: (L) Inspiration to do something?
A: And...
Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something?
A: Yes.
Q: So, how many are in this army?
A: 1.6 million.
Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?
A: Mostly subterranean.
Q: (L) Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?
A: Both.

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?
A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.
Q: (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something?
A: Sure. Not for you, but for others.
Q: (L) What made us immune?
A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?
A: Those in the creative arts.
Q: (L) So in other words this group is using their projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to produce things that will therefore influence the people on the planet. Is that it?
Q: ( L) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a positive way?
A: Maybe.
Q: (J) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a negative way?
A: Maybe.

Q: (L) So, there's probably a little of both. And you say that we are immune to it because we already have knowledge. Now, when you say we have knowledge, do you mean just knowledge in particular about aliens and alien realities and alien potentials and so forth?
So we don't know for sure if it's a positive influence!

Prayersforrain said:
...and, considering that STO "doesn't play chess", this might make one lean toward the idea that more of a negative influence might be at play. FWIW

anart said:
Prayersforrain said:
...and, considering that STO "doesn't play chess", this might make one lean toward the idea that more of a negative influence might be at play. FWIW
I was making the comment for the 6th density as both STO & STS, since I remember that portion. I am still the new guy on the block, and I will try to familarize myself with posting, especially like prayersforrain did with the quoting.

I am very much allured by everyones' views.

it really gives me a different perspective now that anart mentioned that.

so if they don't play chess, why was it that both "sides" contributed? or am I perceiving this wrong? Plus Aryan psyhic projectors which are subterranean. I guess you might be right with it can't be a positive influence.

Question: If STS love to feed off of us through mainly fear, wouldn't being exposed to this stuff sort of lessen the trama? I mean, in one way if you are exposed to "all" this, wouldn't your fears be lessened?-if there is such a possibility. So their energy feed would not be as fullfilling.
Hope this may start a dialogue. Interesting.

Better face a danger once than be always in fear -proverb

+9/19/2006: They don't play chess. I get it now: Cs do not make a counter-move on what the STS have/will do. At least I hope my one brain cell is working.

Back
Top Bottom