Year of the snake?

aaronfransen

Jedi Master
Am I the only person who thinks that it's a bit ominous that this is the year of the snake, with lizard 4D aliens on the way and the wave inbound?

Just thought it was an odd coincidence, is all :)

Lost Spirit said:
Am I the only person who thinks that it's a bit ominous that this is the year of the snake, with lizard 4D aliens on the way and the wave inbound?

Hello lost spirit what do you mean by lizzards 4D alien on the way? Also do you know the origin of the chinese zodiac?
Have you read all the wave series? Y recomend you to do that first before to post on the forum!

Lost Spirit said:

As far as I understand, there is no such thing as lizard 4D aliens on the way. More so, if hypothetical 4D really exists, I hardly see how our 3D linear thinking has anything to do with it.

Here's a clue coming from the C's themselves. I think it speaks for itself.

Session 21 December 2012 said:
Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

I think that lizzies are far too clever to risk being uncovered and far too advanced to even need to come in 3D themselves to do whatever they please with us, as long as we are "edible". Just my additional thoughts.

Peace.

Lost Spirit said:

I think you might be making a few assumptions Lost Spirit.

From my limited understanding at the moment:

The 4D aliens are already here, they've been messing with the human race for many thousands of years.

The wave has probably been inbound for half of 309,000 years as it circles around.

You seem to be assuming the wave is going to 'happen' in this Chinese year of the snake. What if it happens next year, the year of the horse?

Peam said:
The wave has probably been inbound for half of 309,000 years as it circles around.

As far as I understand, the Wave has nothing to do with physicality so to speak. It is not a mechanical wave therefore cannot be "located" anywhere is space neither in time.

I think our linear perceptions are completely irelevant in regards to the hypothetical Wave phenomenon.

Peam said:
The 4D aliens are already here, they've been messing with the human race for many thousands of years.

In a sense yes, that is possible. But remember:

Cassiopaeans said:
In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities.

So personally, I think that what they mean here is that lizzies are here as in "they are the ones controling the essence of psychopaths in your relam".

I do not think in any way that they imply that they are here as in "here on 3D earth" as they are 4D beings.

Laura said:
Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths?

Peace.

The first thing I thought of when I heard it was the year of the snake was "how fitting, that the snake should bear its fangs to the world in its corresponding year". As noted, it is very symbolic. Significant? Perhaps not, I don't know.

irJO, I have read the wave series in its entirety (though not all the transcripts in their raw form) but I did not find the origin of of the chinese zodiac there, or in a forum search. The closest I found to the subject on the Cassiopaea forum was a transcript which alluded a vague connection between the establishment of the zodiac and the precessional cycle as well as a transcript saying that the Chinese are descended from the Scythians. Would you happen to know anything about its origins?

JayMark said:
Peam said:

As far as I understand, the Wave has nothing to do with physicality so to speak. It is not a mechanical wave therefore cannot be "located" anywhere is space neither in time.

I think our linear perceptions are completely irelevant in regards to the hypothetical Wave phenomenon.

Yet would you agree that the wave, hyperkinetic sensate as the C's describe it, is “on it's way in” as opposed to “on it's way out”?

Peam said:

In a sense yes, that is possible. But remember:

Cassiopaeans said:
In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities.

So personally, I think that what they mean here is that lizzies are here as in "they are the ones controling the essence of psychopaths in your relam".

That is my understanding as well. They are here in 4D.

I do not think in any way that they imply that they are here as in "here on 3D earth" as they are 4D beings.

Sorry if I wasn't clearer JM, I didn't mean to imply that they are here on 3D earth. I simply meant the 'lizzies' are here as in 4D, in our solar system, as opposed to being inbound. Other races such as the nephilim could be said to be 'inbound' riding the wave.
Whether there's any connection or coincidence going on with it being the Chinese year of the snake, we'll have to wait and see.

Wu Wei Wu said:
The first thing I thought of when I heard it was the year of the snake was "how fitting, that the snake should bear its fangs to the world in its corresponding year". As noted, it is very symbolic. Significant? Perhaps not, I don't know.

irJO, I have read the wave series in its entirety (though not all the transcripts in their raw form) but I did not find the origin of of the chinese zodiac there, or in a forum search. The closest I found to the subject on the Cassiopaea forum was a transcript which alluded a vague connection between the establishment of the zodiac and the precessional cycle as well as a transcript saying that the Chinese are descended from the Scythians. Would you happen to know anything about its origins?

Right now i don't have with me the links of the info but one thing i read about a research of the origin of the chinese zodiac is that is corrupted info modified to compete with the occidental zodiac on their own way, as soon as i get time i'll provide the info, also if anyone happens to have it in this moment please share it..

Medulin said:
Peam said:
You seem to be assuming the wave is going to 'happen' in this Chinese year of the snake. What if it happens next year, the year of the horse?
Trojan horse? ;D :/

Can you expand on that Medulin. I'm not sure what you mean.

<< Am I the only person who thinks that it's a bit ominous that this is the year of the snake >>

And the (just passed) Year of the Dragon was not? :huh:

When contemplating the Year of Snake, how about comets and the display of cometary fragment trails in the sky? Remember this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

Laura has written about that a lot. You can still get the special edition of Comets and the Horns of Moses from QFG. The print is fantastic, for the first time what her work deserves :clap:
Go for it!

I think it very much IS the year of the 'snake'. The Snakes in Suits are definitely 'coming out into the open' for all to see -- most recently the shenanigans taking place in Cyprus.

Kris

Back
Top Bottom