"Zimbabwe's Bad Practice" A Case Study in Psychopathy and Pathocracy?

Yossarian

Jedi Master
From SOtT Article found here: http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/chains/signs20061201_LifeOnPlanetEarth.php#36e25d16823862badf1a870e980

Here's a classic quote from the article that perfectly fits Lobaczewski's profile of the ruling psychopath from: "Didymus Mutasa, the current Minister of State Security. He has said: 'We would be better off with only six million people, with our own people who support the liberation struggle; we don't want all these extra people.'"

He is saying this in, "A country whose population at its last census numbered 12 million people is dying in droves; its health system is in total disarray and malnutrition is a daily struggle for the majority of the country." In other words, the Minister of State Security is saying, "We need to get rid of Six Million People that we see as threatening our existence and power as the Pathocracy!"

Could any quote more perfectly capture the genocidal view of a Pathocracy?!

The MSM has almost totally ignored the almost unbelievable transformation of Zimbabwe from the wealthiest and best educated nation in Africa to the poorest at the hands of Psychopath and Pathocrat Dictator Robert Mugabe. It's a humanitarian disaster of collosal proportion I think, similar to what Israel is doing to the Palestinians.

Zimbabwe is an excellent real life example of "Political Ponerology" in action and a foretaste of the much larger World Pathocracy that is in the last stages of asserting control at this time, I think.

If someone was so inclined, I think they could take Zimbabwe as a case study and line up the actual events there with what Lobaczewski says in his book.

Back
Top Bottom