John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

What is "Ekashic"? I've never heard that term before. I've always heard Akashic.
This one could possibly be answered here. I found a rather obscure and unheard of to me, new age hodgepodge “channeled” book on Barnes and noble.
It’s was written by Ivonne Delaflor in 2011.
It kinda has the same smell as the stuff ol Joseph Smith downloaded from the golden tablets from the “Macaroni” Angel, lol.
From the link:
“Chapter One

THE GOLDEN EKASHIC FIELD PLATES FROM THE ABSOLUTE HARMONIC REALM

Let me enter in the name of God and bring you peace, that you may offer peace to me.

—A Course in Miracles
[…]”
These are the Golden Ekashic Field Plates from the universe AH, the Gekha!"

The plates were built of a material that seemed almost liquid, like melted gold. They bore certain encrypted phrases, symbols, and geometric forms that for some reason I was able to understand ... or interpret ... to the best of my abilities. The next pages are those words that came to manifest from reading the Gekha Plates from the universe AH.”

What follows is a mish mash of the usual “ascended” feel good spiritual bestowments, but down the list there was this:
[…]
“122. And the year 2008 was the year of the sprouting.

123. The seeds were given in the hands of one of the 144,000 to spread them to the billions.

124. And this one was blessed, being trained in the world of the media. And he was the chosen one to spread the AH word and support the ONE in the THREE ... and the THREE to the ONE.

125. And the modern saints were called. The future began to take shape through the frequencies of visionaries.”

Makes me wonder if ol Desouza “believes” or has been groomed to think he’s “The One”, the seed spreader of the 144,000?

Here’s the link to the excerpt and info of the book.

I am interested to know whether he is aware, or mentions in his book about terra terrestrials. The preparations can just as easily be for an 'invasion' of the millions in Earth's centre and various places on Earth too. Also the mother ships. Both of which the C's have corroborated for us.

Sorry for the empty post above. I snoozed off with my laptop on my lap and somehow pressed the keyboard. (Well I assume it was me, as I dozed off, and none of my cats were nearby to lie on it. This thread makes me question my unconscious actions :-) ).

Not on youtube, but quite a lot on twitter. Oh, and please, that "maybe you should" is not the best way to put things. When I have some time I will see more information and if I am wrong I will retract it when due.

Well, when you do have the time, check out any of the vids on The New Atlas channel about China with Angelo Giuliano. They’re really good.

Well, when you do have the time, check out any of the vids on The New Atlas channel about China with Angelo Giuliano. They’re really good.

Well, I'm reading this for now. And I think I'm going to refrain from any YT channels on the matter as I'm not sure they have absolute impartiality in what they tell.

On the other hand, we better concentrate on the topic. :-)

I bought his three books after I saw him in the Missing 411 film. I'm almost done with the Extra-dimensionals book and had started it before he did the Redacted interview. The style was off putting, so I hadn't made too much headway before the interview and this thread started.

In terms of when he says such and such has been revealed to him, this is the blurb for his 'Clear-Hearers' book where he talks about a "Great Voice" as an "incredibly powerful source":

The Clear-Hearers is the story of an investigation. It is the true story of visitation and messages from an incredibly powerful source. It recounts the author’s lifelong investigation into the identity of the Great Voice and it depicts the struggles of many Clear-Hearers—historical figures who experienced the Great Voice throughout their lives. Yet, it becomes clear that the reality of the Great Voice will never be revealed by leaders of society but only by Clear-Hearers who live alongside us every day. By letting go of the pat answers that give people comfort (that the Great Voice is God, the angels or the spirits of the dead) we can move forward together and root out the true identity of that Great Voice. Once that truth is unfolded, there will be a new voice in the paranormal, one that has been there all along.

Could be that he is or has been in contact with this 'Great Voice' or knows a person or people who are in terms of where some of his information comes from.

I will read this book next, since it may give more insight into what he is all about and some of the discussions in this thread.

I was having a conversation yesterday with a few friends about this very topic, and one of the things that occurred to me about how this entire situation is being handled, and the way the information is being presented is that the goal that is becoming apparent, to me at least, is that the entire phenomenon will be gate-kept by official government officials.

And I was reminded of the C's session in which they mentioned that this whole disclosure effort would eventually end up taking the form of "displays by proxies", that sounded like a religious cult in which only the leader had a direct line to god, and he would present his miracles and deliver his messages.

Because this is the way in which things seem to be turning lately, fuzzy videos, and admissions.. or at least statements that are not contested that create the notion that Aliens are real, UFOs are a thing, We are not alone AND... the government knows about it and probably has direct contact, and so... they're our line of communication.

That way, you can establish the reality without the need for much of an invasion, no evidence that can be scrutinized, no flying ships across the skies and no landing at any lawn in the world. And from time to time, one of our world leaders in the WEF or the WHO would come out and say... "here's this week's message, and a miracle... get your shots, go back to work" or something.

In that sense, it's like Laura has said many times, who needs aliens when we got psychos, and it would be an alien invasion via their psycho proxies. So, it won't be a dramatic change in our everyday reality, just enough to shift the paradigm, all under the same people in power.

Having said that, I believe that DeSouza is doing something positive, with the caveat of not knowing all we'd like to know about him and his intentions, his sources and his mental state. But at least it's pointing out the phenomenon as something far larger than what can be controlled by governments.

Here it is below. There was also questions left in last session about the "watchers". I can assemble everything in one file if you wish:

Bluegazer: Is it a good idea to contact DeSouza and show him the cassiopaea material ?

Ark : He is saying something to the extent that he was "given some knowledge". How? By whom? When? Channeling? Dreams? Letters or phone calls from Umos?

TC: what does he know (revealing these informations), how does he know it, why can he share it? Why his work is now being pushed in alternative media who have large audiences? Does he knows more than he is saying?

Alejo: Are these efforts to drip "disclosure" about the alien phenomenon, and the allowance of certain individuals to publish and spread details about it from official sources, the PTB's attempt to anticipate the aforementioned thinning of the veil caused by the wave?

Keit: Are we in a perception shift to a reality where more people would think or accept the existence of "aliens? Would this new perception give the aliens the ability to perform those displays of power and control ? Or other things that would require a "greater punch" of awareness and belief?

Neil/Keit: Are the PTB allowing the disclosure of Alien existence because it would give them more control and Power? If Aliens are presented as good, people might ask them help and assistance. (Deliverance: )It would give them the permission to abridge people’s free will.
The governments could then position themselves as the liaison between the wise and enlightened aliens and the people similar to the divine right of the kings of old. Is it what the PTB plans to do?

Slipnet: How much knowledge is held by those at the apex of the 3d STS pyramid? (regarding our subject of „alien invasion“)

Several members: Instead of presenting things that are hypothetical as possibilities or working hypotheses, the tone of certainty is rather annoying, just like the self-congratulatory instances as well (the whole awakened stuff). There are a lot of inconsistencies in his book. Is he doing it to „fly under the radar“ or write for those who have „ears to ear“ and „eyes to see“? Is it startegic enclosure? Or is he an agent of the deep state?

Alejo: Covid went in the exact opposite direction that they (the PTB) were hoping for initially. I wonder if all this design to raise the awareness to the point of a generalized population knowing about the existence of aliens, without an overt hollywoodesque invasion, could backfire on them.

Laura : Now, where the heck did he get the idea that Earth is a portal? Has he read the Cass material?

Mkrnrh: DeSouza thinks the Roswell crash materials and bodies were provided by the "Extradimensional Aliens" to the US military to organize a leaky coverup for a future disclosure where the narrative is controlled. Is it true ?

Candice / Laura:

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

I think that "very soon" is pretty much now. That's what we see with the pedophile elite controllers of the West and all of their "gender ideology". It seems to me that "gender transitioning" is very much like ecstatic practices of some ancient worshippers of questionable gods who would castrate themselves or cut off their breasts in religious frenzies. The gender transitioners also appear to be something like sacrifices to the STS gods.

Seek10: if he is such a smart guy to figure out, it is hard to understand that he is not aware of the following:
- C's Sessions
- Periodic cometary cataclysms through asteroids/comets that is visible as a plasma behavior. He wrote about aliens using plasma tools in abduction scenarios.

Jones : - One of the questions that come to mind for me when I watched DeSouza's video is that I wondered if he was homosexual. Kind of get that vibe from him. Then read the account of his own abduction and was reminded of the following thread.

Thread 'Are 50% of Alien Abductees Homosexual?' Are 50% of Alien Abductees Homosexual?

• Are greys and/or Lizzie egregores?
  • - Baldwin and Wickland give the idea that many Earth bound spirits either don't know they can go to the light, or don't think they can for some reason. What percentage of DeSouza's ED's are actually earthbound spirits - the type that used to have a body of their own?

Alejo : All of those phenomena, earth bound spirits, abductions by Lizzies, poltergeist and so on.. are all Extra Dimensional, however, how to determine which one is a live lizzie from 4d STS messing about and which one is a confused spirit, or an elemental or what have you.

Laura:
  • What is "Ekashic"? I've never heard that term before. I've always heard Akashic.
  • Do the grays ever change form like DeSouza suggests? Can they?
  • Do some hybrids look like Nordics?
  • Was Travis Walton revived by the aliens because he was accidentally killed by a plasma beam? If not, what was going on there?
  • De Souza says « For Alien Visitors, changing forms may be as easy as changing an overcoat is for humans. » Is it true ?
  • What De Souza means when he talks about soul imprint or collecting data?
  • A "humanoid gray species" is not the "cybergenetic probes", is it ?
  • When the Cs describe the abduction process, how the soul imprint is taken and used to basically create a duplicate body, it sort of sounds like some super advanced 3D printing process.

TC : "Does DeSouza really think or believe everything that he wrote in the book?" Why did he write this book? Was he Greenbaumed?

Ben: In the Redacted interview (about 38 mins in) DeSouza describes being interrogated in a US military base. After a UFO encounter he was arrested at a military base and asked about his level of knowledge about UFO phenomena, it seemed that the UFO had been specifically drawn to him and he was asked about that. The people doing this were at the base but not military personnel. They were dressed in black and he was quite convinced that they did not work for the US government, they seemed to outrank everybody at the base as well as his FBI supervisors (who told him to cooperate with their questioning).

I'm not convinced that he has any real evidence to suggest these people were above the level of government. Who were they?

With regards to the Roswell crashes on June 4th, July 1st, and July 4th, I was wondering if it was possible that these were 3 versions of the same crash? Was there was a time loop and 3 different crashes were perceived but it was the same ship crashing with a slightly different outcomes, or was it 3 separate ships that all happened to crash around the same area/time?

I was having a conversation yesterday with a few friends about this very topic, and one of the things that occurred to me about how this entire situation is being handled, and the way the information is being presented is that the goal that is becoming apparent, to me at least, is that the entire phenomenon will be gate-kept by official government officials.

And I was reminded of the C's session in which they mentioned that this whole disclosure effort would eventually end up taking the form of "displays by proxies", that sounded like a religious cult in which only the leader had a direct line to god, and he would present his miracles and deliver his messages.

Because this is the way in which things seem to be turning lately, fuzzy videos, and admissions.. or at least statements that are not contested that create the notion that Aliens are real, UFOs are a thing, We are not alone AND... the government knows about it and probably has direct contact, and so... they're our line of communication.

That way, you can establish the reality without the need for much of an invasion, no evidence that can be scrutinized, no flying ships across the skies and no landing at any lawn in the world. And from time to time, one of our world leaders in the WEF or the WHO would come out and say... "here's this week's message, and a miracle... get your shots, go back to work" or something.

In that sense, it's like Laura has said many times, who needs aliens when we got psychos, and it would be an alien invasion via their psycho proxies. So, it won't be a dramatic change in our everyday reality, just enough to shift the paradigm, all under the same people in power.

Having said that, I believe that DeSouza is doing something positive, with the caveat of not knowing all we'd like to know about him and his intentions, his sources and his mental state. But at least it's pointing out the phenomenon as something far larger than what can be controlled by governments.
I've seen UFOs as far back as 1965 and read many hundreds of books since then trying to understand the phenomena. My favorite is Jacques Vallee, although John Keel was very entertaining. I've read DeSouza, and my gut feel is that he has an agenda, a job to do. I've attended UFO conventions and found the field of ufology has always been teeming with active and retired government employees. Early on I read Carl Jung and more lately Bernard Haisch, and found them deserving of serious attention. I believe the phenomena exist and involves consciousness. Beyond that needs a lot more evidence to convince me.

I‘m getting to the end of the book and it seems to me, as was mentioned already, that he seems to be quite convinced about his views and interpretations of what „he knows“ and „what will happen“. There seems to be little room for critical thinking on his believes and „the future“. At one point he also made it clear that he is very confident that he can clearly, quickly and easily see what people really think and do (such as lying). Well…

Also, as far as I can see, although he seems to „know“ about the paranormal nature of reality and is rightfully criticizing materialism and the scientific paradigm of today, what he proclaims and predicts sound quite materialistic, linear and black and white in a number of cases to me. Whatever the sources of his understanding are, he seems to have somewhat of a hard time to realize the symbolic nature of many paranormal happenings, including those that channel stuff from other realms. He also seems to be rather eager to get into direct contact with the paranormal and/or other realms. And he seems to think that doing so and paying less (or much less) focus on the „down to earth reality“ we are living in, is a good idea. Well…

Also, although he seems to somewhat understand the hyperdimensional nature of reality, he doesn’t seem to have thought about the idea thoroughly that hyperdimensional beings might be in control of „a matrix“ or „prison“ in which we live and that they might primarily work TROUGH human beings and what this implies about reality and history.

Not on youtube, but quite a lot on twitter. Oh, and please, that "maybe you should" is not the best way to put things. When I have some time I will see more information and if I am wrong I will retract it when due.

I wrote "maybe you should" to make it clear it was a suggestion. There have been a few people here who have had a pretty entrenched view that China is an evil dictatorship (as a result of incessant US propaganda, mostly from the Conservative side), so I was being careful, not snide, although I understand how you can have read it that way.

Like many on the forum, after reading the book I was left still hungry for more info, more objectivity. The book felt like it presented a lot of appetizer but had no main course. Like seen on this tread, it brought more questioning than answer about DeSousa is experience, motive and reason. But, there is one chapter that so far as not been discussed on this tread and is one that probably impacted me the most.

THE FINAL GRAND REVEAL or TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it).

For DeSousa this event will take place in an altered state, in what he calls a commonly shared, worldwide dream state. DeSousa think that during dream state, to quote him, we are firmly within the paranormal-supernatural state and since every human must sleep and dream, then each human enters a paranormal state every single night. But he goes on to say that only one percent can enter what is known as lucid dream, that 99% of humanity as no ability or skill in the dream state and for this reason, the best scenario for an invasion to succeed would be to bring humanity in this extra-dimension or hyper-dimension realm of our overlord. There without the limitation of space time 3rd density, it will be easy for them to manipulate reality to subjugate any resistance that humanity may try to build. He goes on and describes how the overlord in this extra-dimension could create just with a thought any environment they wish, a new matrix to control any aspect of human life, they could create a new prison more easily that in 3rd density as there are less limitation in this other reality. So what I think he mean, is that the extra-dimension is accessible in our dream state but can only be navigated in a lucid dream like state or enhanced state of awareness.

I don’t know what you thought when reading this but me my first thought was that he was describing fourth density. He goes on to say that there is in the population what he calls the awakened.

From the book

THE AWAKENING RESOLUTION: We the paranormal believer, and the Awakened Communities who can see beyond the frailty of this false reality, resolve to prepare for what is to come by coalescing into associations that utilize our paranormal talents and abilities; in this way we shall support, strengthen and meld together into partnerships that will help us to attend to the betterment of humanity.

DeSousa make a distinction between paranormal believer and the Awakened. The first group are those how believe in the paranormal and what I think are probably the majority in multiple communities and second the awakened. What I think he means here is that the awakened may be part of that one percent (or some of them) with the ability to access the extra-dimension reality in a state of enhanced awareness or to put in Plato term, they got out of the cavern and witnessed the real or as DeSousa call it, they see beyond the frailty of this false 3rd density reality. Now as DeSousa wrote in his book and Plato in is allegory, it is almost impossible to awake anyone, it must come from within so instead of trying to awake anyone, the awaken should form Communities form groups, form tribes.

From the book.

Form tribes.

I am not talking about just any tribes but only those tribes that are anathema to the current mainstream reality paradigm and that are based upon the paranormal- spiritual abilities of those who form them.

He goes on to describe what differentiate good community and other that are formed as trap.

Didn’t the C`s told us that other group will form and that one day we would join force together.

I will conclude here and tell you why this particular part of his book appealed to me. I often add lucid dream and for a long time wondered if during such experience I had accessed other density. Since recently the C’s told us that there was not much limit to what one can access and experience in dream, this part of DeSousa book may be a corroboration of what we learned from the C’s. We are wondering where DeSousa got all the idea and concept that this forum as gained trough Laura experiment and communication with the C’s. Maybe and a big maybe here, is that DeSousa gained some of his knowledge from experience in this enhanced state of awareness in lucid dream. Maybe DeSousa as developed the ability to cross density, in which case he may be what the C’s call Bi-Density.

I wrote "maybe you should" to make it clear it was a suggestion. There have been a few people here who have had a pretty entrenched view that China is an evil dictatorship (as a result of incessant US propaganda, mostly from the Conservative side), so I was being careful, not snide, although I understand how you can have read it that way.
Ok, I understand. Now from my point of view, not being a conservative but not the other extreme either, believe me I am aware of the US demonization of China, which does not take away my doubts with the Chinese. The Chinese government, not its people. And I know quite a bit about that propaganda being that I live in the southern hemisphere, in South America. The thing is that there is a silent war of resources and both USA and China are disputing it here. There is debt contracted with the IMF and with the Chinese. So what nobody wants in my country and in others in the region is to change necklace, in spite of our fearful and treacherous governments. I hope this clarifies my way of thinking. Now let's not make any more off-topic.

Back
Top Bottom