John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

It's curious that his "executive assistant"/ editor wrote the preface to his book. I looked online and found a couple photos of John DeSouza with a woman who may be this Goldie:

View attachment 76422

View attachment 76423

His Facebook page is open to the public. The above is from a UFO conference in China in 2018.

If you go to his mobile uploads, there are many photos with another lady who isn’t tagged in them by name.

I don’t know if either of them are Ms. Serrano.

Something interesting about Desouza - for the last 4 years of his service with the FBI, he was stationed at the US Penitentiary in Tuscon. While there a female staff member, Wynona Mixon, reported being raped by an inmate, however it seems that she ended up being charged with raping the inmate.

Desouza was the lead investigator on the case. Mixon tried to have the case against her dismissed on the grounds of outrageous government conduct. She believed that Desouza violated her due process rights, that Desouza was biased against her and did not conduct an impartial investigation.

It is noted in the application for dismissal that the inmate in question did have notes on file regarding sexual offences, but since he had not been charged, Desouza believed that the inmate had been mistakenly characterised as a sexual offender. It is also noted that Mixon was apparently trying to help the inmate have his record cleaned up because he didn't want to be sent to a sexual offenders prison.

Mixons application for dismissal.

Seems that Mixon was ultimately cleared of charges by jury.

So, what - if anything - does DeSouza reveal that we didn't already know?

Tic Tac UAPs buzzing the US Navy being completely man-made objects, not hyperdimensional. He perceives this activity as being a facet of the 'fake alien invasion' scenario, a psy-op being done to vector the public, government and military understanding of the UFO phenomenon.

His predictions of disappearing cities and their populations, and the appearance of hybrid monsters engineered from the samples taken during abductions and mutilations.

These are a couple of questions I think would be worth asking the C's about.

The above is from a UFO conference in China in 2018.

This catches my attention. Being that China, currently has a tight control of its society with its social credit system... yes I know that in previous years there was a greater openness to the West, but this raises my eyebrow. I wonder, isn't the inquiry about UFOs in China tentatively a vector that could challenge the official party narrative? Besides, the Chinese themselves must be aware of DeSouza's past. Very odd.

The whole DeSouza thing IS very odd, to say the least. He hangs out with some definitely iffy people, and mixes some seriously good insights with pure speculation and disinfo. A real mixed bag. But, he did mention a number of things that are good launchpads for questions.

Might as well ask if he’s Greenbaumed, given the sort of “New Age Programmer” installations that some GB victims get, and his high-strangeness experiences in his youth.

Maybe such a programming could explain where he’s got some of his ideas from.

The whole DeSouza thing IS very odd, to say the least. He hangs out with some definitely iffy people, and mixes some seriously good insights with pure speculation and disinfo. A real mixed bag. But, he did mention a number of things that are good launchpads for questions.
Here it is below. There was also questions left in last session about the "watchers". I can assemble everything in one file if you wish:

Bluegazer: Is it a good idea to contact DeSouza and show him the cassiopaea material ?

Ark : He is saying something to the extent that he was "given some knowledge". How? By whom? When? Channeling? Dreams? Letters or phone calls from Umos?

TC: what does he know (revealing these informations), how does he know it, why can he share it? Why his work is now being pushed in alternative media who have large audiences? Does he knows more than he is saying?

Alejo: Are these efforts to drip "disclosure" about the alien phenomenon, and the allowance of certain individuals to publish and spread details about it from official sources, the PTB's attempt to anticipate the aforementioned thinning of the veil caused by the wave?

Keit: Are we in a perception shift to a reality where more people would think or accept the existence of "aliens? Would this new perception give the aliens the ability to perform those displays of power and control ? Or other things that would require a "greater punch" of awareness and belief?

Neil/Keit: Are the PTB allowing the disclosure of Alien existence because it would give them more control and Power? If Aliens are presented as good, people might ask them help and assistance. (Deliverance: )It would give them the permission to abridge people’s free will.
The governments could then position themselves as the liaison between the wise and enlightened aliens and the people similar to the divine right of the kings of old. Is it what the PTB plans to do?

Slipnet: How much knowledge is held by those at the apex of the 3d STS pyramid? (regarding our subject of „alien invasion“)

Several members: Instead of presenting things that are hypothetical as possibilities or working hypotheses, the tone of certainty is rather annoying, just like the self-congratulatory instances as well (the whole awakened stuff). There are a lot of inconsistencies in his book. Is he doing it to „fly under the radar“ or write for those who have „ears to ear“ and „eyes to see“? Is it startegic enclosure? Or is he an agent of the deep state?

Alejo: Covid went in the exact opposite direction that they (the PTB) were hoping for initially. I wonder if all this design to raise the awareness to the point of a generalized population knowing about the existence of aliens, without an overt hollywoodesque invasion, could backfire on them.

Laura : Now, where the heck did he get the idea that Earth is a portal? Has he read the Cass material?

Mkrnrh: DeSouza thinks the Roswell crash materials and bodies were provided by the "Extradimensional Aliens" to the US military to organize a leaky coverup for a future disclosure where the narrative is controlled. Is it true ?

Candice / Laura:

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

I think that "very soon" is pretty much now. That's what we see with the pedophile elite controllers of the West and all of their "gender ideology". It seems to me that "gender transitioning" is very much like ecstatic practices of some ancient worshippers of questionable gods who would castrate themselves or cut off their breasts in religious frenzies. The gender transitioners also appear to be something like sacrifices to the STS gods.

Seek10: if he is such a smart guy to figure out, it is hard to understand that he is not aware of the following:
- C's Sessions
- Periodic cometary cataclysms through asteroids/comets that is visible as a plasma behavior. He wrote about aliens using plasma tools in abduction scenarios.

Jones : - One of the questions that come to mind for me when I watched DeSouza's video is that I wondered if he was homosexual. Kind of get that vibe from him. Then read the account of his own abduction and was reminded of the following thread.

Thread 'Are 50% of Alien Abductees Homosexual?' Are 50% of Alien Abductees Homosexual?

• Are greys and/or Lizzie egregores?
  • - Baldwin and Wickland give the idea that many Earth bound spirits either don't know they can go to the light, or don't think they can for some reason. What percentage of DeSouza's ED's are actually earthbound spirits - the type that used to have a body of their own?

Alejo : All of those phenomena, earth bound spirits, abductions by Lizzies, poltergeist and so on.. are all Extra Dimensional, however, how to determine which one is a live lizzie from 4d STS messing about and which one is a confused spirit, or an elemental or what have you.

Laura:
  • What is "Ekashic"? I've never heard that term before. I've always heard Akashic.
  • Do the grays ever change form like DeSouza suggests? Can they?
  • Do some hybrids look like Nordics?
  • Was Travis Walton revived by the aliens because he was accidentally killed by a plasma beam? If not, what was going on there?
  • De Souza says « For Alien Visitors, changing forms may be as easy as changing an overcoat is for humans. » Is it true ?
  • What De Souza means when he talks about soul imprint or collecting data?
  • A "humanoid gray species" is not the "cybergenetic probes", is it ?
  • When the Cs describe the abduction process, how the soul imprint is taken and used to basically create a duplicate body, it sort of sounds like some super advanced 3D printing process.

TC : "Does DeSouza really think or believe everything that he wrote in the book?" Why did he write this book? Was he Greenbaumed?

Ben: In the Redacted interview (about 38 mins in) DeSouza describes being interrogated in a US military base. After a UFO encounter he was arrested at a military base and asked about his level of knowledge about UFO phenomena, it seemed that the UFO had been specifically drawn to him and he was asked about that. The people doing this were at the base but not military personnel. They were dressed in black and he was quite convinced that they did not work for the US government, they seemed to outrank everybody at the base as well as his FBI supervisors (who told him to cooperate with their questioning).

I'm not convinced that he has any real evidence to suggest these people were above the level of government. Who were they?

I have a question as well.

In the December 10 2022 session you told us that the elite were building a machine translator as Part of AI initiative.
1- Did they succeed.
If yes
2- Did they learned the alien intentions and plans.
if yes
3- What did they learn and how did they reacted

Thanks, @ryu for putting these together.

TC: what does he know (revealing these informations), how does he know it, why can he share it? Why his work is now being pushed in alternative media who have large audiences? Does he knows more than he is saying?

Just for the record, I didn’t mean for these types of questions to be asked of the C’s, they were more about how we worked as a group to figure things out for ourselves.

I think out of the above, the most appropriate ones for the C’s would be, “how does he know it?”, and “does he know more than he is saying?”

Keit: Are we in a perception shift to a reality where more people would think or accept the existence of "aliens? Would this new perception give the aliens the ability to perform those displays of power and control ? Or other things that would require a "greater punch" of awareness and belief?

Neil/Keit: Are the PTB allowing the disclosure of Alien existence because it would give them more control and Power? If Aliens are presented as good, people might ask them help and assistance. (Deliverance: )It would give them the permission to abridge people’s free will.
The governments could then position themselves as the liaison between the wise and enlightened aliens and the people similar to the divine right of the kings of old. Is it what the PTB plans to do?

Thank you for compiling the list. :flowers: Just a note that the above is a summary from this post and this.

The text in the mentioned post was a rumination on the possible reasons for wanting the humanity an mass to become aware of the "aliens".

So based on this the questons to the C's would be:

Does global awareness of "aliens" correspond with a 4D STS agenda. If it does, do they require more people "believing" in them. Would this make the displays on their part of "power and control" easier. If so, how would it manifest.

There is also another question from Richard Dolan thread. It's about the Tictac/Nimits encounter.

So my question to the C's would be: Who made the objects that are seen in the following videos, and to whom they belong.

There are 3 videos in the thread that were released by the Pentagon.

I have a question as well.

In the December 10 2022 session you told us that the elite were building a machine translator as Part of AI initiative.
1- Did they succeed.
If yes
2- Did they learned the alien intentions and plans.
if yes
3- What did they learn and how did they reacted
We're compiling questions regarding DeSouza and his book specifically on this thread, not general questions for the Cs.

Back
Top Bottom