Coming Earthquakes

Ha, Biomaist,

"I" had forgotten all about that guy's prediction, but while reading your post a feeling like Deja Vu, yet not quite came on, and increased till i realized that i've read your post "before," i looked around me, and everything was the way it "had been."

But this is the "first time" that these conditions, such as my friend being downstairs, my brother upstairs, the dictionary on my left with the yellow bookmark sticking out from it, etc, have manifested in this specific configuration.

Don't know if what i saw next was important, but there was an earthquake, pretty big from what i saw. Didn't see anything but violent shaking, no context whatsoever.

bngenoh said:
Ha, Biomaist,

"I" had forgotten all about that guy's prediction, but while reading your post a feeling like Deja Vu, yet not quite came on, and increased till i realized that i've read your post "before," i looked around me, and everything was the way it "had been."

But this is the "first time" that these conditions, such as my friend being downstairs, my brother upstairs, the dictionary on my left with the yellow bookmark sticking out from it, etc, have manifested in this specific configuration.

Don't know if what i saw next was important, but there was an earthquake, pretty big from what i saw. Didn't see anything but violent shaking, no context whatsoever.

Interesting. Are you having these kind of feelings a lot? Well, it could have been just the talk, we spoke about earthquakes a lot, maybe it caused you to feel this. Or it could be that you went to experience a "future" earthquake.

On a side note, above guy posted 2 videos after the non-incident and interestingly, they do not adress why he was wrong or what did he miscalculated etc. I felt like he is really embarassed that his prediction didn't hold up by any way, shape or form and he doesn't want to talk about it. Not a good sign for a sincere researcher.

On the other hand, our Turkish guy predicted three eathquakes, one in Crete(4.8), one in Eastern Anatolia(supposed to be 4.4 but happened as 4.2) and one is Western Anatolia(supposed to be 4.7 but it happened as 4.1) with slight margin of errors with his initial prediction which I did not post. What I have written above is his second part, yet he seems unsatisfied with the current results, saying this was not what it supposed to be, the signal coming out of his device is much more strong and these three earthquakes wouldn't suffice, he wants to see the bigger one before the time is up. He has around 17 hours left, so we will just wait and see.

His two predicted eartquakes did not happen in this reading, he openly admits this, which is a good sign. He says it would be better if these things happened, because that would take the pressure off and would produce smaller earthquakes in the future. It seems to me his method has some validity with a certain error and it is not definite since he gives a broad time interval. Even when he predicts, the earthquakes may not happen on certain locations. He may be onto something, I will share more predictions if they are significant in the future.

Biomiast said:
Interesting. Are you having these kind of feelings a lot? Well, it could have been just the talk, we spoke about earthquakes a lot, maybe it caused you to feel this. Or it could be that you went to experience a "future" earthquake.
Yes, i am having them almost everyday, with variable intensity. It is like a memory, a remembering that i have done all this "before."

For the earthquake thing, the most likely explanation would be that it was an image triggered by the conversation, the remembering, and trying to pierce through the moment to see what is to come, the information from your post coloring any impressions that may have been received, and my mind interpreting it using the information at hand, ie the earthquake.

But in my case let's just say i know the region where my imagination originates, and where a vision originates. Just because it came from the region of visions doesn't mean that it was true at all, as there are occurrences where i know the information received from there has been false. This occurrence provided no context, so no way to judge the truth or falsehood of it, so it is irrelevant in that regard.

Well, we didn't quite hit the magic March 22nd, but in my part of the world there was a 6.6 earthquake in Papua New Guinea on 21st March and a 6.1 in Australia on 23rd March, which was the largest in 15 years, though it did no damage as it was in the middle of the country with very little population and buildings.

The weird thing was there was very little news about it, seeing as large size quakes are not so common in Australia I was suprised. Probably not enough death and destruction to warrant media space.

Seems a little overdue, but Turkish guy revised his prediction to extend the deadline of the far signal that he said would happen in Central and South America and write the magnitude as 7.3:

_http://www.veysikurtdeprem.com/haber_detay.aspx?id=608

And we had a 7.2 from Chile. I know these predictions are not definite and accurate, but I feel like this guy is definetely onto something. I will look more into this.

What is interresting is that a Chilean guy (Pedro Gaete Valenzuela) also predicted an earthquake for this weekend... Need more information on the exact declarations of this person.

Hi mkrnhr,

It is hard to give an exact and definite prediction because from what I have understood, the man's predictions are either or types. For example he said this 7.3 wouldn't happen if there would be a 4.5 nearby Agri, a city in Eastern Turkey. And a 4.1 earthquake did happen in Agri, but he said: "4.1 is not enough, it is not adequate to the signal coming from my device, so 7.3 will happen." It is a little confusing, and hard to understand the writing style of this person, so apologies for not giving adequate reports.

As for the science of the device, he doesn't talk about it much, but here is what I have gathered:

As you know, the starting point of an earthquake, its depth, its magnitude is always variable because no earthquakes signal is similar to another. For this reason, apart from P and S waves, I have invented a new wave called B which marks the starting point of the earthquake. The rupture that starts with B hit continues to the P wave. And the time between B and P waves are not before 6 hours.

So he gets signal from the B wave at least 6 hours prior to the earthquake, but it can change. Initial signal is between 6-20 hours and requires 72 hours to show all its patterns.

The varying time between three alternans determines the speed of the eathquake. For example when I say the earthquake will happen 3 hours later, know that the indications were appearent three hours ago.

As for the S wave, S wave is the location and P wave is the first wave of the earthquake on the earth. If there is a 200 km distance between P and S waves 30 second time can be gained, of course this method is not valid and not happened yet.

In Japan at 6.8 earthquake 9 people lost their lives because P wave was close to the S wave, so Japanese couldn't predict the earthquake 30 seconds in advance.

The RF signal in athmosphere and surface electrical charge current's magnitude is proportional to the magnitude of the earthquake:

Earthquake determination method using three alternans:

1) First alternans, the magnitude of the coming signal gives the magnitude of the earthquake.

2) Second alternans; the depth: determined the distance between where the device is located and where the earthquake would happen.

3) Third alternans; verifies the occurence of the earthquake and determines the time of the earthquake together with other alternans.

The speed that is between all these three alternans determines the time of the coming earthquake.

As for credentials, the guy was an electric technician in military aviation, graduated from aviation school.

My two cents, fwiw.

mkrnhr said:
What is interresting is that a Chilean guy (Pedro Gaete Valenzuela) also predicted an earthquake for this weekend... Need more information on the exact declarations of this person.

Hi mkrnhr:

The videos are only in Spanish, and these are when Gaete gives his assessment of the topic, and apparently is quite blunt in his appraisal. He said approximately between march 20 and 24 would have a large earthquake or at least a high seismic activity somewhere in the "ring of fire". Gaete was correct in some respects, that's a fact, though apparently not a 100% accurate, but the good thing is that apparently he and his team used "scientific method", and also, he speculates too much on other aspects such as the Chile earthquake of 2010 (27-F) would have been caused by the U.S. government in what he calls "geo-terrorism"... well ... Gaete has refused to give his opinion on any "via press" except Juan Andres Salfate who was announced this in bulk on Friday March 21. SOTT in spanish published the news on march 23; http://es.sott.net/articles/show/12639-Pronostican-terremoto-en-Chile-para-el-fin-de-semana

videos (wednesday 21/03/2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFd4kKezYH0 (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZi_Mxjpqk&feature=related (part 2)

But on this videos from march 23 Gaete said that nothing would happen, because the changes detected in one of the important factors that, as he and his team, determined mainly the strong earthquake which had previously announced. These reasons he explains in the next videos, but curiously the strongest earthquake happened on the afternoon of day 25.

videos (friday 23/03/2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpO4N66PAPI&feature=related (part 1/5)

Interesting video on the huge rise of earthquakes in the last 7 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKXBXpcN50&feature=youtu.be

Published on Jan 22, 2015

UPDATE 10:00 pm CST January 22, 2015 -- Approximately 20 hours after recording this video... a 7.0M ( 6.9 magnitude ) earthquake just struck in the West Pacific near Fiji, the area which we were watching, the area directly NEXT to the cluster of recent 5.0M activity.

Here are the stats on the earthquake from the USGS:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquake...

From _http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/at00nir455#general_summary
M4.3 - 143km S of Masset, Canada
2015-01-25 21:10:17 (UTC)
2015-01-25 15:10:17 (UTC-06:00)

A Canadian earthquake, that is not that unusual anymore in that area, it seems, according to recent events:

_http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/5-2-magnitude-earthquake-detected-west-of-port-hardy-1.2888302 said:
Posted: Jan 02, 2015 6:41 AM PT
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake struck shortly after 2 a.m. PT Friday, 221 km west of Port Hardy, B.C. in roughly the same area that saw a swarm of five earthquakes two weeks ago.

The earthquake generated no damage reports or tsunami warnings.

Dr. Honn Kao, a research scientist with the Geological Survey of Canada, said the December cluster of seismic activity was bigger than normal, but not unusual.

Earthquakes Canada reports 60 seismic events around Haida Gwaii and the surrounding area in the last 30 days.

Kao said earthquakes in this area are common and do not mean a large earthquake is imminent.

Last Saturday we felt one decent but fortunately very short, earthquake jolt here in Zagreb, Croatia. It came suddenly and shook us well although it was measured as 2.9, but it was only 5km under surface and just 8km from where I live. This region is one of the most seismically active in the region. What troubles me is that since then we had strings of similarly strong quakes around country. With latest in vicinity of Rijeka last night. I must admit that I'm pretty uncomfortable with this. On top of that, town administration just pulled another public campaign in order to inform citizens of how to behave in the case of major earthquake. Town of Zagreb with immediate sourrounding suburbs hosts 1,1 Million inhabitants with nuclear power plant just 60km away in neighboring Slovenia. :O I have some bed gut feelings about, but let's hope I'm wrong.

Regulattor said:
Last Saturday we felt one decent but fortunately very short, earthquake jolt here in Zagreb, Croatia. It came suddenly and shook us well although it was measured as 2.9, but it was only 5km under surface and just 8km from where I live. This region is one of the most seismically active in the region. What troubles me is that since then we had strings of similarly strong quakes around country. With latest in vicinity of Rijeka last night. I must admit that I'm pretty uncomfortable with this. On top of that, town administration just pulled another public campaign in order to inform citizens of how to behave in the case of major earthquake. Town of Zagreb with immediate sourrounding suburbs hosts 1,1 Million inhabitants with nuclear power plant just 60km away in neighboring Slovenia. :O I have some bed gut feelings about, but let's hope I'm wrong.
Seismographs Seismological Service recorded Thursday morning at 6 hours and 8 minutes weak earthquake with its epicenter nine kilometers north-northwest of the river in sloping.

The magnitude of the earthquake was 2.2 according to the Richter scale and intensity in the epicenter was the III degree Mercalli-Cancani-Sieberg scale.

The quake was felt in the area of the river and could cause property damage, according to the Seismological Survey

casper said:
Seismographs Seismological Service recorded Thursday morning at 6 hours and 8 minutes weak earthquake with its epicenter nine kilometers north-northwest of the river in sloping.

The magnitude of the earthquake was 2.2 according to the Richter scale and intensity in the epicenter was the III degree Mercalli-Cancani-Sieberg scale.

The quake was felt in the area of the river and could cause property damage, according to the Seismological Survey

You mean Rijeka (which means "river" in English), right?
http://hr.sott.net/article/231-Jos-jedan-potres-u-Hrvatskoj

FWIW, I think city names and geographic ones in general are better left untouched because otherwise it can create a confusion.
Like, when I was reading your post my first thought was "which river?" (Koja rijeka?) and "what sloping" (Kakav nagib?). Then I understood that it's about earthquake in the article.

In addition, the bolded part is not correct, the earthquake was too weak to cause any damage according to Seismological Service, as stated in article.

Saša said:
casper said:

You mean Rijeka (which means "river" in English), right?
http://hr.sott.net/article/231-Jos-jedan-potres-u-Hrvatskoj

FWIW, I think city names and geographic ones in general are better left untouched because otherwise it can create a confusion.
Like, when I was reading your post my first thought was "which river?" (Koja rijeka?) and "what sloping" (Kakav nagib?). Then I understood that it's about earthquake in the article.

In addition, the bolded part is not correct, the earthquake was too weak to cause any damage according to Seismological Service, as stated in article.
Sorry Sasha, my fault, I did not want anyone misleading

Back
Top Bottom