Tri-Monic, Let Your Light Shine - Stefan Verstappen kickstarter

I pledged some money as well. Looks like a neat project and I hope it gets funded!

Very interesting concept! I pledged as well. If it gets funded and is successful, I would love to see it in Los Angeles one day. Lucky Canadians!

56 hours left (just over 2 days) and $971 (CAD) still needed - it's pretty close now! :cool2:

Heck, I think we should over fund it if at all possible.
So keep donating even if all you can afford is a small amount :)

RedFox said:
56 hours left (just over 2 days) and $971 (CAD) still needed - it's pretty close now! :cool2:

Heck, I think we should over fund it if at all possible.
So keep donating even if all you can afford is a small amount :)

I wonder if he'll be able to extend the deadline? Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my new creditcard to arrive! It should arrive this week.

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that says kickstarter deadlines can be extended unfortunately.
I think the project has been up for 30 days or so? That's the average for a project.

RedFox said:
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that says kickstarter deadlines can be extended unfortunately.
I think the project has been up for 30 days or so? That's the average for a project.

I've done one Kickstarter in the past (it wasn't successful), and no you can't extend the deadline once you've set the project in motion. You CAN do up to 60 days, but they discourage it because according to their stats, the sense of urgency is often what gets projects funded. Many of the 60 day ones don't get funded.

The main key they always say to being successful on Kickstarter is building an audience before you start the project. So if (knock on wood) this doesn't work out for Stefan, I would encourage him to try again but take a little time to build anticipation for the re-launch of the campaign so that everyone who pledged previously knows when it's going to start. That way we could all re-pledge within the first couple days, and he would have that extended time to bring in more pledges...

Made a Pledge last night. This is such an awesome project I hope it gets funded!

Might I suggest that everyone shares this (again if you have already) on facebook or twitter or whatever else you use, during the last hours of the campaign. It increases the odds of coming across the last few people who might make the difference in pushing this to the goal.

Also tag Stefan if you're friends and/or connected with him, that ensures that his network will also see it. :)

I donated. This is a pretty cool idea and I hope it gets funded. I would love to try it.

Hope this works. I just made a donation. I remember his SOTT radio talk. This is a really uplifting idea to me. I watched 2 of his videos that are really good too. :)

33 hours to go, $723 left.

Is there anyone who's not donated that can't afford $1? $2? $10? etc
Maybe those that can could up their donation by a few dollars to push the last stretch?
I'd hate to see it fail by so little :(

Jonathan said:
Might I suggest that everyone shares this (again if you have already) on facebook or twitter or whatever else you use, during the last hours of the campaign. It increases the odds of coming across the last few people who might make the difference in pushing this to the goal.

Also tag Stefan if you're friends and/or connected with him, that ensures that his network will also see it. :)

That's a good idea. Although most of the funds appear to have come from people on the forum.
Their where 22 contributors when I posted originally, and now there are 66. So 2/3 of the donators come from here.
Out of the 1000+ views in this thread 44 people donated.

RedFox said:
That's a good idea. Although most of the funds appear to have come from people on the forum.
Their where 22 contributors when I posted originally, and now there are 66. So 2/3 of the donators come from here.

I first saw and reposted the link to the Stefan Verstappen kickstarter web page on August 29th. There was only 10 or 11 contributors at that time so there could be more donators coming from here.

RedFox said:
33 hours to go, $723 left.

Is there anyone who's not donated that can't afford $1? $2? $10? etc
Maybe those that can could up their donation by a few dollars to push the last stretch?
I'd hate to see it fail by so little :(

Jonathan said:

yeah, 44 people is not many in comparison. If the other 966 people were to donate $1 then it would make up the limit.

30 hours and 563$ left. That will become a narrow thing. Hopefully he makes it, pledged something too.

Back
Top Bottom