Tri-Monic, Let Your Light Shine - Stefan Verstappen kickstarter

Awesome! :cool2:
Well there are 20 hours to go and $5,080 raised.
So I figure if people want to keep donating, they should go for it :D

Stefan posted a very warm and heartfelt Thank You video to the SoTT facebook page for everyone's contribution :) It's available on YouTube:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWFBB9RvcA

I don't see it on the SoTT FB page ( it showed up in my feed and was directed at SoTT ) , here's what he wrote in case people can't find it:

A big thank you to Laura and all the good people at SOTT for doing so much to make this project happen. It is really you folk that shared and donated so much that made the kickstarter campaign reach it's goal. I am humbled by and grateful to all of you.

This is truly great news!!!! Now I gotta plan a visit to toronto! :D

fabric said:
Yea that's awesome!! I pitched in too. Everylittle bit counts!

That is awesome. I pitched in as well. I hope that he gets enough PR for this project that more people find out about his videos. They need to be shared far and wide!!

So great to hear! I donated only a symbolic $10 - it's amazing what has been accomplished. And it somehow shows I think what a community can do that is more than a bunch of people with their programs...

That's great! :bacon: :cheer: :dance:

And how wonderful that he posted that message. I'm so glad that the total was reached. And, I, too, would love to see this Tri-Monic project in action. Hopefully, he'll take some videos.

This group rocks! :headbanger:

I have to admit the smell of "Tribal Unity" is very encouraging! :clap: :bacon:

tribal-unity-woodwork-1.jpg
butterfly-5v.jpg

Hooray! :clap: The Tri-Monic is going to amazing. I am excited to see it in action also.

Back
Top Bottom