Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Tucker's demonstration of the surpassing food quality of russian Mc Donald compared with an american one is falling short as I was watching this 4h.25h long video made by an uknown guy to me showing a Moscow shining with an almost idyllic beauty. Its architecture and harmonious structures blending with the streets arrangement/decoration together with such a peaceful and joyful crowd wandering all over the many places makes me realize how conditioned I am when it comes to how far any well meant leadership can make a difference in people's life. Enjoy!

Thanks for the link and video, hesperides. Sergey Baklykov made also an interesting video after Carlson's interview. Thought about posting it in a Russia related general thread, but it's not an event, so posting it here despite it being a bit off-topic. It relates to this part of the interview, as posted here by @thorbiorn:

The Russian state started to exist as a centralized state in 862. This is considered to be the year of creation of the Russian state because this year the townspeople of Novgorod (a city in the North-West of the country) invited Rurik, a Varangian prince from Scandinavia, to reign. In 1862, Russia celebrated the 1000th anniversary of its statehood, and in Novgorod there is a memorial dedicated to the 1000th anniversary of the country.

In 882, Rurik's successor Prince Oleg, who was, actually, playing the role of regent at Rurik's young son because Rurik had died by that time, came to Kiev. He ousted two brothers who, apparently, had once been members of Rurik's squad. So, Russia began to develop with two centers of power, Kiev and Novgorod.

Sergey offers an audiovisual illustration to Putin's account. About 30 min long.

I Filmed What Putin TOLD About in Carlson Interview: RURIK, Novgorod, Princess Olga, Prince Vladimir

From video description:
The Tucker Carlson interview, Vladimir Putin began with an insight into the ancient History of Russia, where he mentioned Prince Rurik, the Varangian who by the invitation of Slavic and Finno-Ugric tribes came to Novgorod and founded Old Russia in 862, The Monument to Millennium of Russia, opened in Novgorod Kremlin in 1862, Princess Olga and her grandson Prince Vladimir The Baptism who baptised Russia from paganism to Orthodox Christianity. In this video I went to the ancient Russian towns of Novgorod and Pskov that to show you an actual historic places and stories Putin mentioned about in his interview to Tucker Carlson.

Keep in mind that it's just one theory and Putin's words were challenged by Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov. Below is Putin's answer.

Putin made the comment in an interview with All-Russia State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company journalist Pavel Zarubin, according to a fragment that the journalist posted to Telegram.

"I don't know," Putin said, when asked if the Western audience will be able to comprehend that part of the interview with Tucker Carlson. "I gave them just the most popular Norman Theory of origin, and I think that for the Western listener, viewer it was not easy. Especially for Americans," the president said.

Putin said the Norman Theory about the origin of Russian statehood, which he laid out in an interview with US journalist Tucker Carlson, is just one of several such theories, and it had come under criticism from 18 century Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov. The president stated that the scientist was most likely right in that "Russian statehood originated earlier."

"Even if we stick to the Norman Theory, if the Novgorodians did invite Rurik to be a mediator and external protector, then it at least means Novgorod already existed and had the opportunity to invite him. Therefore, in fact, the roots of Russian statehood, of course, run much deeper," Putin said.

He said it could be challenging for American society to process historical references that run so far back in time as the US existed for 300 plus years, while he addressed events of the year 862 in his interview.

"That’s why I think it was hard for the American audience to understand that," he said.

Carlson's interesting interview with Mike Benz:

Is some sort of alliance being started?

Whoa, that interview with Benz is incredible. He names some of the names of organizations and individual movers and shakers, and makes a compelling case that the US is military dictatorship, but without a dictator. It's quite something to hear it all laid out in the way he does.

After Trump's election in 2016, there were tons of deep state apparatchiks who were expecting promotions under Hillary - and robbed of their rewards. In a calculated revenge against the American people, who were now clearly their greatest enemy, they pulled their CIA regime change machine back home, gave it to the DHS, and started up their mass censorship drive. Benz calls this Weapons of Mass Deletion. It includes the use of AI to mass scan and delete 'wrongthink'. It also entailed the creation of a global heat map of the public narrative, with the capability to observe and neutralize dangerous narratives. Specifically, anyone who Tweets a certain way, for instance someone who questions mail-in ballots, or who questions the jabs, then becomes a national security threat.

Protecting democracy is reduced to protecting democratic institutions - in other words protecting the Pentagon, Blackrock, election institutions, and the mainstream media. All of these are said to be critical infrastructure. The heat map registers dissent, and under current doctrine outlined by Benz, even questioning mainstream media narrative can lead to allegations of attack on critical infrastructure.

The talk also gets into predictive censorship - the secret team identified by Benz had 7 months to prepare for the 2020 election, which they assumed Biden would win by mail-in ballots. They also assumed the vast majority of Americans wouldn't like that, and so this consortium of Pentagon/CIA muscled Big Tech companies into compliance. Who knows what else they'll be muscled into in the future.

Given the sheer scope of all of this censorship and information warfare directed at the US, and by extension the Anglosphere, it's no wonder Putin and the Russians aren't focused on winning any information war.

IIRC Benz also mentions that free speech has been historically important in that it makes gathering intel easier for shady operatives. So given that idea, and also the rise of this massive industry, it sure makes me wonder about Musk and Twitter. Tucker asked about Musk, and Benz gave his answer - that Musk has critical tech that the Pentagon needs (Space X and Tesla?), indicating that Musk has some leverage, or that there was some kind of deal struck by Musk and this secret team of the censorship complex. I'm not so convinced by that. It's likely we're all being tracked in some way or another, yes. I guess my question is about Musk and X, and whether or not (1) Twitter as the 'last bastion of free speech' is being used for this global dissent heat map and (2) whether or not Musk knows about it. I'm thinking he does.

Stumbled on to this short Tucker clip this morning. He raises a very valid point about the WEF and their goals. Does anyone know of a video of the whole panel discussion?

I don't know, the voice doesn't seem to match the mouth at all, so it looks manipulated/fake or just a joke. Notice, that it has a "megagarbaggio" aka "Garbaggio the Clown" stamp on the Inessa's short.

An excerpt of that conversation is on Tucker's YT channel (9 min, nothing resembling the short you posted), the whole event on his website, for subscribers only.
--
BTW, the Russian infoweb is buzzling about a new (Tue's) interview with Carlson by Glenn Beck of TheBlaze, which actually took place (livie on BlazeTV was for subscribes only). Must have been 'interesting' judging by the conversation between Beck and another Blaze guy, a few hours before the interview. From RIA Novosti, translated:

US journalist Tucker Carlson said in an interview with the Blaze that former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had asked him for a million dollars for an interview to explain his position on the conflict in Ukraine.

Carlson called Johnson the man who in 2022 "on behalf of the U.S. government himself" torpedoed the Russian-Ukrainian peace agreements and is therefore "responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people."

The journalist said he sent the request to Johnson after the retired politician called him a "tool of the Kremlin" for his interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He was initially turned down, the journalist said, but then he was given financial terms.

"Eventually one of his advisers came back to me and said: "He will have a word with you, but it will cost a million dollars. He wants a million in U.S. dollars, gold or bitcoins.' This happened just yesterday, two days ago," Carlson said.

"I just interviewed Vladimir Putin. I'm not defending Putin, but Putin didn't ask me for a million dollars. So you're telling me that Boris Johnson is a much more slippery and unpleasant type than Vladimir Putin, which is actually true," he added.

Carlson spoke out about the $60 billion in additional aid to Ukraine being discussed in Washington. This amount, he said, does not allow to defeat Russia and is a money-laundering operation involving many people.

"If you are profiting from war, then you deal with God about it, because it's truly immoral, it's really very, very wrong. A lot of people, including Boris Johnson," he said.

Update: On the same topic on Yahoo now. There is a video there also, but to watch it, Yahoo wants me to do more than I'm willing to.

BTW, the Russian infoweb is buzzling about a new (Tue's) interview with Carlson by Glenn Beck of TheBlaze, which actually took place (livie on BlazeTV was for subscribes only). Must have been 'interesting' judging by the conversation between Beck and another Blaze guy, a few hours before the interview. From RIA Novosti, translated:
And I am sorry for the double post, here's a bit of that interview, in this one he actually discusses the intel agencies spying on him prior to the interview with Putin, as a way to prevent it from happening, as if it had become public knowledge, it would have been cancelled. He had mentioned this previously elsewhere, last time he had the idea of interviewing Putin, I do think that him not being in Fox is what allowed this interview to take place, funny enough, if they hadn't fired him, they could simply never publish as they would own the footage, so... their moves backfiring.

US journalist Tucker Carlson said in an interview with the Blaze that former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had asked him for a million dollars for an interview to explain his position on the conflict in Ukraine.​

Boris is a renowned citizen of clown world, that much is known, and this video reveals some interesting things about the man:

Found it on his Youtube Channel, voice matches this time, uploaded 5 days ago.
People change, there is forgiveness to be strived for, but for some reason I've a hard time listening to the man - and he has a lot of valuable information to say on many subjects, even the Tucker crowd rejoiced at his WEF ending - and rightly so, however, how genuine is he now? How mixed up is he? How hypocritical is he? What is his 'new thing' - WEF light? Then there was Gaza...

The other day Caitlin said this:

I've actually stopped following people for getting Gaza wrong. People I'd previously followed for years. I disagree with literally everyone I follow on some issues at some times, but Gaza quickly became my red line. If you can't get that one right, nothing else you have to say is worth a damn.

There are mountains of BS in the world, some of it built one shovel at a time when one might not notice, however as Caitlin said, that is kind of where I'm at with the man (IMO and all that). As said, perhaps he will change :knitting:

There are mountains of BS in the world, some of it built one shovel at a time when one might not notice, however as Caitlin said, that is kind of where I'm at with the man (IMO and all that). As said, perhaps he will change :knitting:
Same. Not only he doesn't show any sensitivity to the tragedy, but his joking with Gad Saad on X around this topic was so inappropriate and plain wrong that it left me speechless.

Since we are already a bit off-topic: To his not thoughtfully timed tweet of early February, right after the Rafah massacre and UNRWA affair:

It is necessary to be strong in the face of death, because death is intrinsic to life.

only way down the comment line *Boris posted a picture of a crucified war reporter, which most likely went unnoticed. BTW, his account is red-marked; apparently his Gaza massacre coverage was too much for Musk's X.

Back
Top Bottom