Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

He can always call on his diplomatic imunity. Which he have with Republic of Serbia diplomatic passport for years. And Serbian crapy globalistic government thought only now to call on that. That cant help him to play on Australian "Open", but could help him not to go to jail.

It also could helped him not to go to that immigrants hotel, but I guess he wanted to do everything according to rules.

edit: link added.

It's all ridiculous if you ask me. The man just wants to play tennis - 2 weeks and he'll be out of that country. Not like he's looking to immigrate there or anything. Talk about a storm in a tea cup.

The fact that he can supposedly be jailed for 3 years is laughable. Over what? Catching covid in Serbia and going out in Serbia? What does that have to do with Australia? He's covid negative now, not like he came to Australia being covid positive (but even that, how many people fly sick?)

Back to Mrs. Djokovic tweet from 2016 that I posted earlier.

Is this just about tennis ? Who know for sure ? Certainly not me. But getting more details about these "heros" surely doesn't hurt in my opinion.

PS: There were push backs to her tweet in 2016 so people let her know that she stepped into doodoo.
-twitter]791351145792999425
That tweet puzzled me in more ways than one thus pushing me to dig a bit deeper. Having few details about Mrs. Djokovic earlier, I couldn't come up with a better hypothesis than to say "she stepped into doodoo". My initial thought was that perhaps she read about Abramovic or came across her material in the media, basing her impressions on such information. But now I think this is way too simplistic. The following information I think shines a bit more light on this tweet.

First a few details about Jelena Djokovic.

1642232663532.png

Early Life​

Jelena was born on 17th June 1986 in Belgrade, Serbia. The names of her parents are Miomir Ristic and Vera Ristic and she spent her childhood with her sibling named Marija Ristic. Her interest is more inclined towards working for needy people. Jelena is a studious kid and has scored excellent scores at school. The details about her high school have been kept private. She went to Bocconi University. For her further studies, she went to the International University of Monaco.
So her high school "details" are a secret !!!

Why aren't the university details also private ? Could the details of "where" she went to high school somehow reflect on the fact that she went to an elite Italian private university of Bocconi ? Sounds like that high school was a bit more special than just any Belgrade Public High School. I have yet to meet or read about someone not willing to say where they went to high school. University perhaps, but high school !!! Strange.

1642233261132.png
She graduated from Bocconi in 2008 with an MBA, so we can safely assume the lady knows how to think plus had the resources to go there. Assuming she was in a 4 yr program (no other prior university is given) that would mean that when she arrived there she was 18 yrs old (2004). An impressive move for a 18 yr. old coming from Serbia which in 1999 was democratically bombed by Clinton. This illegal bombing of Serbia devastated many people's lives for many years. Anyone saying it was NATO is on the wrong scent. It was the blue dress (1998) which had a big price tag for Bubba Bill.

It looks like after leaving Bocconi she waisted little time and secured a job.
Jelena began her career by working in an Oil Company. In 2009 she also worked as a human resource coordinator with the Ollinvest Group which is a European energy provider.
She obviously wasn't there very long as she continued quickly on her educational path with a graduation in 2011 from International University of Monaco, where she earned a Masters Degree in Luxury Management and Service. At this time her boyfriend's career was definitely going in the luxury lane.

So from the above we can see that Mrs. Djokovic is no small town girl suddenly making it big. Early on she had the resources to move into the upper levels of Social status. In 2011 she's a well educated , worldly and at that point probable well connected individual. No commoner for sure.

Now we come to that 2016 tweet. What puzzled me is why after getting nearly immediate push-back she didn't deleat it. In 2016 I would have done. For that matter, why didn't she deleat it a year or two later ? If she never met Abramovic then she definitely could have researched a bit, to find out what the controversial details about this "artist" were when the push-back came. She definitely has the skill sets to do that !!! Yet NO, the tweet is still there in 2022.

One detail about Abramovic that I did not know when I wrote the earlier post mentioning her is that she is a Serbian. To me that would suggest that this would have drawn the famous Serbs together somewhere, such that Mrs. Djokovic would have been able to meet and admire the productive work of this "artist". This could then explain the unwillingness to deleat the tweet, as this could have been taken as a slap in the face by the highly "original" Abramovic.
1642245814542.png
In the same 2016 we find out that Abramovic was linked to Podesta None-Affair. Nothing came of it in the end.
In a leaked email between Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, and his brother Tony Podesta, an invitation from Abramović is forwarded. It reads: “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?”
John Podesta served as President Bill Clinton's White House chief of staff from 1998 to 2001, founded the Center for American Progress, was the co-chair of Barack Obama's presidential transition in 2008-2009 and chaired Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 while overseeing her pre-election transition activities.
So we can see that 2016 was flooded with spirited and original controversies, making the year a year to remember and forget. We can be certain, it was forgotten the Public, until Bobby resurrected it and I slapped it in here as a post :-D

Anyone who says Abramovic is an artist is an IDIOT and the proof is in the following link.
Be warned, soft heart don't look.
Google's initial search results showed an image that at first look did not seem to me like Abramovic, BUT IT IS HER.

Marina Abramović​

26 April 2018 to 9 June 2018
Galerie Krinzinger
Seilerstätte 16
Vienna
Austria
Are you sure you want to look ? -https://www.frieze.com/event/marina-abramovic-0

So defending this devilish artist reflects very badly on the admirer.

A recent "reactive move" by the Djokovic Foundation was spotted by Bobby. They removed the photo of a child with a mask on while in a classroom. This was the photo that gave me initial bad vibes, as it was nothing positive when it comes to children's health and what the Foundation supposedly stands for. For WEF such a photo would have been fine but for someone that is all for health, putting it in there seemed to me strange.
Looks like the Foundation has eyes everywhere. Maybe even here :lol:
1642246334640.png

The issue is that these WEF people push one thing on others that they themselves to not really believe.
Another splendid example of how double standards work in the WEF Utopian World is this story,

Granted it is not Djoko who is behind this, but it certainly is the desire of the people in the WEF Club House where he has a front seat.

Last edited:
Back to Mrs. Djokovic tweet from 2016 that I posted earlier.

That tweet puzzled me in more ways than one thus pushing me to dig a bit deeper. Having few details about Mrs. Djokovic earlier, I couldn't come up with a better hypothesis than to say "she stepped into doodoo". My initial thought was that perhaps she read about Abramovic or came across her material in the media, basing her impressions on such information. But now I think this is way too simplistic. The following information I think shines a bit more light on this tweet.

First a few details about Jelena Djokovic.

View attachment 53596

So her high school "details" are a secret !!!

Why aren't the university details also private ? Could the details of "where" she went to high school somehow reflect on the fact that she went to an elite Italian private university of Bocconi ? Sounds like that high school was a bit more special than just any Belgrade Public High School. I have yet to meet or read about someone not willing to say where they went to high school. University perhaps, but high school !!! Strange.

View attachment 53597
She graduated from Bocconi in 2008 with an MBA, so we can safely assume the lady knows how to think plus had the resources to go there. Assuming she was in a 4 yr program (no other prior university is given) that would mean that when she arrived there she was 18 yrs old (2004). An impressive move for a 18 yr. old coming from Serbia which in 1999 was democratically bombed by Clinton. This illegal bombing of Serbia devastated many people's lives for many years. Anyone saying it was NATO is on the wrong scent. It was the blue dress (1998) which had a big price tag for Bubba Bill.

It looks like after leaving Bocconi she waisted little time and secured a job.

She obviously wasn't there very long as she continued quickly on her educational path with a graduation in 2011 from International University of Monaco, where she earned a Masters Degree in Luxury Management and Service. At this time her boyfriend's career was definitely going in the luxury lane.

So from the above we can see that Mrs. Djokovic is no small town girl suddenly making it big. Early on she had the resources to move into the upper levels of Social status. In 2011 she's a well educated , worldly and at that point probable well connected individual. No commoner for sure.

Now we come to that 2016 tweet. What puzzled me is why after getting nearly immediate push-back she didn't deleat it. In 2016 I would have done. For that matter, why didn't she deleat it a year or two later ? If she never met Abramovic then she definitely could have researched a bit, to find out what the controversial details about this "artist" were when the push-back came. She definitely has the skill sets to do that !!! Yet NO, the tweet is still there in 2022.

One detail about Abramovic that I did not know when I wrote the earlier post mentioning her is that she is a Serbian. To me that would suggest that this would have drawn the famous Serbs together somewhere, such that Mrs. Djokovic would have been able to meet and admire the productive work of this "artist". This could then explain the unwillingness to deleat the tweet, as this could have been taken as a slap in the face by the highly "original" Abramovic.
View attachment 53606
In the same 2016 we find out that Abramovic was linked to Podesta None-Affair. Nothing came of it in the end.

So we can see that 2016 was flooded with spirited and original controversies, making the year a year to remember and forget. We can be certain, it was forgotten the Public, until Bobby resurrected it and I slapped it in here as a post :-D

Anyone who says Abramovic is an artist is an IDIOT and the proof is in the following link.
Be warned, soft heart don't look.
Google's initial search results showed an image that at first look did not seem to me like Abramovic, BUT IT IS HER.

Are you sure you want to look ? -https://www.frieze.com/event/marina-abramovic-0

So defending this devilish artist reflects very badly on the admirer.

A recent "reactive move" by the Djokovic Foundation was spotted by Bobby. They removed the photo of a child with a mask on while in a classroom. This was the photo that gave me initial bad vibes, as it was nothing positive when it comes to children's health and what the Foundation supposedly stands for. For WEF such a photo would have been fine but for someone that is all for health, putting it in there seemed to me strange.
Looks like the Foundation has eyes everywhere. Maybe even here :lol:
View attachment 53608

Another splendid example of how double standards work in the WEF Utopian World is this story,

Granted it is not Djoko who is behind this, but it certainly is the desire of the people in the WEF Club House where he has a front seat.
Great effort on the research, I believe.

But, you do realise that YOU made those ASSUMPTIONS with just ONE TWEET as a basis for all of it?

Well, from one French source, Djokovic was not really arrested and prevented to play in Australia because he was not "vaccinated"; It was rather to punish him and the Serbian people. From Christine Deviers-Joncour Officiel Telegram account:

A little salutary clarification on the Djokovic affair, which you won't hear about in one of the Altice group's sold media.

For those who haven't heard, Novak Djokovic has publicly criticised mining company Rio Tinto's attempted environmental genocide in the Republic of Serbia, prompting Serbian citizens to stage demonstrations across the country to pressure their own government to back down from a contract. Rio Tinto is registered in Australia. This is the main reason for the corrupt Australian government's actions towards him. We all know that this is a political situation because 20 other tennis players have entered Australia freely with the same medical exemption and the same type of visa.

Australian Prime Minister Morrison's chief of staff, who banned Novak from entering Australia, was Rio Tinto's chief adviser on government relations and worked as a lobbyist for the multinational mining company. Djokovic also supported protests against Rio Tinto in Serbia last month.

The Covid mRNA vaccine story is a front for a bigger game.

That is how our world works. As of January 14th,

Serbia Weighs Threat of Lawsuit over Stopped Lithium Mine

Multinational Rio Tinto could sue Serbia if it scraps a long-planned mining project for good – but some experts suspect the government is exaggerating the threat to scare the public into accepting the mine.

Serbia’s government seemingly did all it could to support the Anglo-Australian mining giant Rio Tinto’s planned “Jadar” lithium mine project in western Serbia, which promised to make the company one of the top 10 lithium producers in the world.

The government signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU, with the multinational in 2017, formed a joint working group for the project, changed the essential local spatial plan, using a legally problematic government decree, and started infrastructure works for the project, even before an exploitation permit was granted.

However, serious public outrage linked to fears for the environment, which peaked in protests and road blockages at the end of last year, shook President Aleksandar Vucic and forced him to back down.

With elections coming in April, Vucic and his protégée, Ana Brnabic, the Prime Minister, suddenly said they might stop the project, but also warning that this could cost the country a lot.

“We are close to saying; you do not want Rio Tinto in Serbia, then goodbye… Let’s draw a line,” said Brnabic on January 8, putting the blame on the former Democratic Party officials under whose auspices Rio Tinto started explorations in Serbia in 2004.

Top officials have warned Serbs also that Rio Tinto could sue the state, although their statements on which basis that could be done, or how much money Serbia might be obliged to pay, have been unclear, and even mutually conflicted.

More on the Rio Tinto corporation with Wikipedia here:

Rio Tinto Group is an Anglo-Australian multinational and the world's second-largest metals and mining corporation, behind BHP, producing iron ore, copper, diamonds, gold and uranium.[4][5] The company was founded in 1873, when a multinational consortium of investors purchased a mine complex on the Rio Tinto, in Huelva, Spain, from the Spanish government. Since then, the company has grown through a long series of mergers and acquisitions to place itself among the world leaders in the production of many commodities, including aluminium, iron ore, copper, uranium and diamonds.[6] Although primarily focused on extraction of minerals, Rio Tinto also has significant operations in refining, particularly for refining bauxite and iron ore.[7] Rio Tinto has joint head offices in London (global and "plc") and Melbourne ("Limited" – Australia).[8][9]

[
...] In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Rio Tinto was ranked as the 114th-largest public company in the world.

[...]
In May 2020, to expand the Brockman 4 mine, Rio Tinto demolished a sacred cave in Juukan Gorge, Western Australia, which had evidence of 46,000 years of continual human occupation, and was considered the only inland site in Australia to show signs of continual human occupation through the last Ice Age. Rio Tinto later apologised for the distress caused and CEO Jean-Sébastien Jacques subsequently stepped down.[14]

Rio Tinto has been widely criticised by environmental groups as well as the government of Norway for the environmental impacts of its mining activities: claims of severe environmental damages related to Rio Tinto's engagement in the Grasberg mine in Indonesia led the Government Pension Fund of Norway to exclude Rio Tinto from its investment portfolio.[15]

Academic observers have also expressed concern regarding Rio Tinto's operations in Papua New Guinea, which they allege were one catalyst of the Bougainville separatist crisis.[16] There have also been concerns over corruption: in July 2017 the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) announced the launch of a fraud and corruption investigation into the company's business practices in Guinea.[17]

About its shareholding and from French Wikipédia (as the info does not seem show up in the english one):

List of major shareholders as of 14 November 2021[30]:

... :evil:

Well, from one French source, Djokovic was not really arrested and prevented to play in Australia because he was not "vaccinated"; It was rather to punish him and the Serbian people. From Christine Deviers-Joncour Officiel Telegram account:

That is how our world works. As of January 14th,

Serbia Weighs Threat of Lawsuit over Stopped Lithium Mine

More on the Rio Tinto corporation with Wikipedia here:

About its shareholding and from French Wikipédia (as the info does not seem show up in the english one):

List of major shareholders as of 14 November 2021[30]:

... :evil:
Probably more than one reason.

For Rio Tinto, if corupted Serbian president and officials continue to pursue it, they will lose power, and more than just a power. That is the sentiment on that in the people right now.

Great effort on the research, I believe.

But, you do realise that YOU made those ASSUMPTIONS with just ONE TWEET as a basis for all of it?
I think you have it wrong.

All that I presented is the basis for the Assumptions about why this ONE TWEET was made. A tweet that has a clear approving message. A tweet that puts a seal of approval on Marina Abramovic work by a famous personality. The danger with such a positive message could be that it potentially attracts young impressionable people to look approvingly on what Abramovic does. I don't think there is anything there to follow for any young person. Novak YES, Abramovic NO.

Much of what Abramovic does is easily found on the Net, where we find no age restriction for her images (because it is called art). Even websites selling alcohol have a stupid page asking if the user is over 18 yrs. old !!! So to ask "Why she would do that ?" is an appropriate question.
Quite an extraordinary woman Marina Abramovic. I love her spirit and originality!
Praising someone like Abramovic in my opinion collides with the image projected by the Djokovic Foundation and the publicly nurtured image by the two. That is family/children/health/love etc.
I'm not the only one noticing this.
Deni Arsic
@fanijela

Replying to
@jelenadjokovic
Jelena, 33 god sam u braku i uvek, ali uvek smo bodili računa da u javnosti ne rušimo sliku jedno o drugom. Da niko ne dođe u situaciju npr da kaže: " kako onako divan čovek oženi ovog idiota." Kao što upravo sada se pitaju za tebe. Novak je Srbin budi ti deo njega a ne glupača

7:10 PM · Jan 10, 2022·Twitter for Android
Info in my post about Jelena Djokovic came from here - Jelena Djokovic Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Seeing how quickly the Novak Djokovic Foundation changed the picture with the masked girl leads me to believe that they do monitor what is being said about them on the Net. If that website gave false info they would surely have informed them about it. Besides, that is not the only web site that has the same information.

Overall impression, a smart person who does know what she writes.

Marina Abramovic is much easier to evaluate. A Google search presents us and anyone curious with mountains of data.
1642319876804.png
So there is no mistaking who Abramovic is and what sort of "art" she makes. As I see it, her spirit lies in darkness and originality in the slaughter house. Definitely none of it has family values or anything to do with love. She's extraordinary but in all the wrong ways.

I was fairly clear about what I was trying to do with my post, namely understand the praise of someone like Abramovic. Not knowing anything about Jelena Djokovic then made it hard to understand where she was coming from.
Having few details about Mrs. Djokovic earlier, I couldn't come up with a better hypothesis than to say "she stepped into doodoo".
I was formulating a simple "hypothesis".
By the way, "to step into doodoo" means to make a mistake, get in trouble.
Hypothesis is an assumption that is made on the basis of some evidence. This is the initial point of any investigation that translates the research questions into a prediction.

Since there is no hope to get more information, my present best hypothesis about that tweet is simply this,
- "So defending this devilish artist reflects very badly on the admirer."
I don't know why the tweet was made, but based on what I found I think it badly reflects on Jelena Djokovic. Obviously she thinks differently since the tweet is still there. Such a smart person knows that making a tweet makes it available all over the world, exposing it to evaluation by others.

I used the word "defending", because in 2016 Abramovic was getting very bad PR due to Spirit Cooking being mentioned in the Podesta/Clinton leaked emails. The timing of the tweet gives a strong impression that in that storm of controversy Jelena Djokovic was coming with some support to a fellow Serb. I don't think this is an outrageous assumption.

2016 was a very bad year for Abramovic.
1642339974234.png

However, there isn't enough information to say why with any confidence. Was it because,
- she truely admirers the work Abramovic generated up to that time.
- she suddenly wanted to say something positive about a fellow Serb at a time when others were attacking her.
- she didn't understand the art she happened to see.
- she based her opinion on very limited information.
- someone suggested she do it.
- her social circle likes Abramovic, so to fit in she followed.

Overall I feel comfortable with my superficial assessment and the info I presented. The tweet throws negative light on someone that is smart and all for family and children.
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”

Prior to writing first time on this thread I only knew Djokovic as a tennis player, without any deeper knowledge of his life. I like him. However having looked a bit closer I see a muddy picture. The push-back on the Net about WEF page of the foundation and the Abramovic tweet were just a few of the bumps in the Public Image of the duo.

In the case of the masked girl the reaction was very fast. It shows that they are sensitive to visual perception of that site. Since Jelena Djokovic is the Global CEO of the foundation, she would certainly have been informed of any controversies, as well as been involved in resolving them. Leaving the cooperation with WEF aside, this mask issue I think is not anything serious. Masks were a life saver in 2020, not.
1642321470427.png
But the tweet about Abramovic remains as though nothing happened. No reaction.
1642321149760.png

The Jelena Djokovic twitter account is active, as can be seen by the Jan. 7, 2022 tweet. So someone does look in there and writes.

So here we have info about how Microsoft Corporation dealt with a similar push-back involving Abramovic.
1642321962130.png
Notice the date in the above tweet. The hornets nest that is Abramovic was kicked hard in the Public Space as MS was flooded with bad PR and backed out from using her in an ad. This reaction was due to the strong public push-back against Abramovic !!!! MS corrected the situation by not using Abramovic.

Interestingly , two days later (April 14, 2020) Jelena Djokovic received a tweet questioning her praise of Abramovic in the 2016 tweet. So it seems that once people because aware of Abramovic and Microsoft, they also found the connection between Jelena Djokovic and Abramovic. Her Twitter account received signals of controversy via the sent tweets.
1642324705143.png
But unlike with MS, there was no reaction from Jelena Djokovic, as the tweet is still there. Interestingly there are many more such push-back tweets going into Jan 2022 !!!

How all this was handled I find very interesting. Mask on a child is changed quickly, but Spirit Cooking Abramovic stays.

Out of further curiosity I had a glance at older tweets in 2016 and 2017 to see if there were other tweets about this famous artist. I found only one that followed the one being discussed here.

While looking I found this tweet from Aug. 2, 2017 interesting, as the actor in it crossed my path while looking at Abramovic Google search images. It is Australian actor Hugh Jackman. Jackman appeared in Jelena Djokovic magazine "ORIGINAL".
Translation of the Serbian,
Hugh Jackman: The greatest courage is not to bury your head in the sand, and then be brave to pat yourself on the shoulder https://goo.gl/3XEiCP
Jackman talks like a wise man :whistle:

Well it turns out that he is not only wise but also has an excellent artistic taste. Here he is seen at a Spirit Cooking Exposition with Shawn Penn and friends.
-https://www.reddit.com/r/australia/comments/5nq8dr/photo_of_hugh_jackman_that_keeps_getting_scrubbed/
Probable ran into Marina and Lady Gaga later during dinner and cake eating afterwards.

Lately, it's become fashionable to boast about psy-ops:

That's what this stunt was, from start to finish. The Australian government concocted this in order to draw attention to the fact that Djokovic is not vaccinated, then used the 'outrage' generated by the 'twists and turns' of their stunt to justify deporting him. They didn't contest the validity of his medical exemption or his Covid-free medical condition. Instead they canceled the visa on the basis that "Djokovic’s presence in Australia might risk civil unrest as he is a talisman of anti-vaccination sentiment”.

Which he is, because they first made him into such. They used his fame as leverage to teach the unvaccinated a lesson: "The State now rules your life, including your body and your thoughts. There is no other God but me, etc."

The final court decision, by the way, ruled solely on the legality of whether the government could overrule a federal court decision, not on the merits of Djokovic's case. The days of the separation of powers between legislative, executive and judiciary are long behind us!

Also, the court ruled that Djokovic is to pay the legal costs of appealing. And he is banned from entering Australia for 3 years.

They'll never take away from him that he's the most successful tennis player of all time, but I predict they'll now continue to harass and malign him in order to 'sully his reputation' for all time.

Also, the court ruled that Djokovic is to pay the legal costs of appealing. And he is banned from entering Australia for 3 years.

They'll never take away from him that he's the most successful tennis player of all time, but I predict they'll now continue to harass and malign him in order to 'sully his reputation' for all time.
I believe that the Great Reset needs everything to collapse to reach the point where,
1642356238931.png

Djokovic being banned from the Land of Ozz to them is unimportant. Sports is on the list of needed trimming. The dropping athletes are a visible indicator of this. The top athletes are probably finding ways not to get the real thing or like Djokovic simply say no thank you. The less informed get it and suffer. It's a russian roulette who will be struck down and when.

But these WEF boys are not backing off. They might slow down but they will not back off, as some think when they say "they" are losing the narrative. The narrative is being lost but "they" are doubling down. When that will not work heavier methods will be used. Australia is one of the best examples of how this works in practice. I suspect it is being used as a lab to see what works and what does not.

IF
~by Rudyard Kipling
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream – and not make dreams your master;
If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings – nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And – which is more – you’ll be a Man, my son!

I think you have it wrong.

All that I presented is the basis for the Assumptions about why this ONE TWEET was made. A tweet that has a clear approving message. A tweet that puts a seal of approval on Marina Abramovic work by a famous personality. The danger with such a positive message could be that it potentially attracts young impressionable people to look approvingly on what Abramovic does. I don't think there is anything there to follow for any young person. Novak YES, Abramovic NO.

Much of what Abramovic does is easily found on the Net, where we find no age restriction for her images (because it is called art). Even websites selling alcohol have a stupid page asking if the user is over 18 yrs. old !!! So to ask "Why she would do that ?" is an appropriate question.

Praising someone like Abramovic in my opinion collides with the image projected by the Djokovic Foundation and the publicly nurtured image by the two. That is family/children/health/love etc.
I'm not the only one noticing this.

Info in my post about Jelena Djokovic came from here - Jelena Djokovic Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Seeing how quickly the Novak Djokovic Foundation changed the picture with the masked girl leads me to believe that they do monitor what is being said about them on the Net. If that website gave false info they would surely have informed them about it. Besides, that is not the only web site that has the same information.

Overall impression, a smart person who does know what she writes.

Marina Abramovic is much easier to evaluate. A Google search presents us and anyone curious with mountains of data.
View attachment 53640
So there is no mistaking who Abramovic is and what sort of "art" she makes. As I see it, her spirit lies in darkness and originality in the slaughter house. Definitely none of it has family values or anything to do with love. She's extraordinary but in all the wrong ways.

I was fairly clear about what I was trying to do with my post, namely understand the praise of someone like Abramovic. Not knowing anything about Jelena Djokovic then made it hard to understand where she was coming from.

I was formulating a simple "hypothesis".
By the way, "to step into doodoo" means to make a mistake, get in trouble.

Since there is no hope to get more information, my present best hypothesis about that tweet is simply this,
- "So defending this devilish artist reflects very badly on the admirer."
I don't know why the tweet was made, but based on what I found I think it badly reflects on Jelena Djokovic. Obviously she thinks differently since the tweet is still there. Such a smart person knows that making a tweet makes it available all over the world, exposing it to evaluation by others.

I used the word "defending", because in 2016 Abramovic was getting very bad PR due to Spirit Cooking being mentioned in the Podesta/Clinton leaked emails. The timing of the tweet gives a strong impression that in that storm of controversy Jelena Djokovic was coming with some support to a fellow Serb. I don't think this is an outrageous assumption.

2016 was a very bad year for Abramovic.
View attachment 53648

However, there isn't enough information to say why with any confidence. Was it because,
- she truely admirers the work Abramovic generated up to that time.
- she suddenly wanted to say something positive about a fellow Serb at a time when others were attacking her.
- she didn't understand the art she happened to see.
- she based her opinion on very limited information.
- someone suggested she do it.
- her social circle likes Abramovic, so to fit in she followed.

Overall I feel comfortable with my superficial assessment and the info I presented. The tweet throws negative light on someone that is smart and all for family and children.

Prior to writing first time on this thread I only knew Djokovic as a tennis player, without any deeper knowledge of his life. I like him. However having looked a bit closer I see a muddy picture. The push-back on the Net about WEF page of the foundation and the Abramovic tweet were just a few of the bumps in the Public Image of the duo.

In the case of the masked girl the reaction was very fast. It shows that they are sensitive to visual perception of that site. Since Jelena Djokovic is the Global CEO of the foundation, she would certainly have been informed of any controversies, as well as been involved in resolving them. Leaving the cooperation with WEF aside, this mask issue I think is not anything serious. Masks were a life saver in 2020, not.
View attachment 53642
But the tweet about Abramovic remains as though nothing happened. No reaction.
View attachment 53641

The Jelena Djokovic twitter account is active, as can be seen by the Jan. 7, 2022 tweet. So someone does look in there and writes.

So here we have info about how Microsoft Corporation dealt with a similar push-back involving Abramovic.
View attachment 53643
Notice the date in the above tweet. The hornets nest that is Abramovic was kicked hard in the Public Space as MS was flooded with bad PR and backed out from using her in an ad. This reaction was due to the strong public push-back against Abramovic !!!! MS corrected the situation by not using Abramovic.

Interestingly , two days later (April 14, 2020) Jelena Djokovic received a tweet questioning her praise of Abramovic in the 2016 tweet. So it seems that once people because aware of Abramovic and Microsoft, they also found the connection between Jelena Djokovic and Abramovic. Her Twitter account received signals of controversy via the sent tweets.
View attachment 53644
But unlike with MS, there was no reaction from Jelena Djokovic, as the tweet is still there. Interestingly there are many more such push-back tweets going into Jan 2022 !!!

How all this was handled I find very interesting. Mask on a child is changed quickly, but Spirit Cooking Abramovic stays.

Out of further curiosity I had a glance at older tweets in 2016 and 2017 to see if there were other tweets about this famous artist. I found only one that followed the one being discussed here.

While looking I found this tweet from Aug. 2, 2017 interesting, as the actor in it crossed my path while looking at Abramovic Google search images. It is Australian actor Hugh Jackman. Jackman appeared in Jelena Djokovic magazine "ORIGINAL".
Translation of the Serbian,

Jackman talks like a wise man :whistle:

Well it turns out that he is not only wise but also has an excellent artistic taste. Here he is seen at a Spirit Cooking Exposition with Shawn Penn and friends.
-https://www.reddit.com/r/australia/comments/5nq8dr/photo_of_hugh_jackman_that_keeps_getting_scrubbed/
Probable ran into Marina and Lady Gaga later during dinner and cake eating afterwards.
All that you wrote stands. But in it's own context. You conected those contexts with one tweet, one sentence. In that manner you can conect anyone with anything.

Back
Top Bottom