Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Today is day 8 for me. Energy levels currently are not low but are not regular either, no fever at the moment, cough is not frequent, no headache. Bad news is that my wife started getting sick yesterday so she is out of action today.

Day 7
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C 4.4mg (1.1x4)
Lugols 150mg (75x2)
Sodium bicarbonate 1 teaspoon (1/2x2)
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Quercetin 500mg
Melatonin 9mg
Magnesium glycinate 480mg
Vitamin B
Manuka honey
Celtic sea salt 1/2 teaspoon
Nebulize baking soda 40 minutes (20x2)
Nebulize hydrogen peroxide 30 minutes (15x2)
Eiriu Eolas pipe breathing and meditation
Fwiw, based on what I've read/learned you could maybe increase the vitamin D dosage up to 250mcg. Don't know if it'll make any difference but I just thought I'd mention it. Good luck!

How's your oxygen level holding up?
98% so fine. I did notice pulse has been in 90s for the last 3 days, so it was probably correct when I gave that number originally.

Fwiw, based on what I've read/learned you could maybe increase the vitamin D dosage up to 250mcg. Don't know if it'll make any difference but I just thought I'd mention it. Good luck!
I'll go 250mcg today.

Most protocols say the dose of hydoxychloroquine should be 200 mg 2times daily.
So you might double your intake.
I'll go 400mg today.

Feeling great in day 9. No fever, no sore throat, energy level somewhat impaired, there is a cough. I'm going to drop doxycycline today, for no good reason. I just have a feeling and when I look at it the color doesn't look right. I'm going back to regular Lugols 25mg and increasing hydrogen peroxide to 0.5% today. I had a 50 pound meat box delivered to my front door and I felt good enough to unload it to the freezer.

Day 8
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C 2.2mg
Lugols 150mg (75x2)
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Quercetin 500mg
Melatonin 9mg
Vitamin B
Manuka honey
Nebulize baking soda 20 minutes
Nebulize hydrogen peroxide 15 minutes

98% so fine. I did notice pulse has been in 90s for the last 3 days, so it was probably correct when I gave that number originally.

I'll go 250mcg today.

I'll go 400mg today.

Feeling great in day 9. No fever, no sore throat, energy level somewhat impaired, there is a cough. I'm going to drop doxycycline today, for no good reason. I just have a feeling and when I look at it the color doesn't look right. I'm going back to regular Lugols 25mg and increasing hydrogen peroxide to 0.5% today. I had a 50 pound meat box delivered to my front door and I felt good enough to unload it to the freezer.

Day 8
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C 2.2mg
Lugols 150mg (75x2)
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Quercetin 500mg
Melatonin 9mg
Vitamin B
Manuka honey
Hope you are staying well hydrated throughout the day. 👍 Keep an eye on that too.

I'll go 250mcg today.

I'll go 400mg today.

Day 8
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C 2.2mg
Lugols 150mg (75x2)
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Quercetin 500mg
Melatonin 9mg
Vitamin B
Manuka honey
You should really increase the vitamin C dose to bowel tolerance. When I'm sick, I regularly take around 15 g vitamin C a day (note it is gram, not milligram). Take it apart from baking soda and magnesium.

I'll go 250mcg today.

I'll go 400mg today.

Please be careful with Hydroxychloroquine dosage because - it is a very narrow window kind of medicine - which is safe within that window. But not when overdosed due too high or too long usage. (it takes a while for the body to break it down). If you take too much and/or too long, you can get irregular heartbeat / arrhythmia, etc

That's what happened to the first Plandemic wave (to generate mortality) in which the WHO recommended HCQ to used in far too high dosages of HCQ, which lead to sudden deaths for many treated people in hospitals during April 2020 - but only in those countries where those overdosed protocols where used.

I don't mean to point with my finger - I just want you to be observant not to overdo anything.
We all want you get well again 💞

You should really increase the vitamin C dose to bowel tolerance. When I'm sick, I regularly take around 15 g vitamin C a day (note it is gram, not milligram). Take it apart from baking soda and magnesium.
I'll do it today.

Please be careful with Hydroxychloroquine dosage because - it is a very narrow window kind of medicine - which is safe within that window. But not when overdosed due too high or too long usage. (it takes a while for the body to break it down). If you take too much and/or too long, you can get irregular heartbeat / arrhythmia, etc

That's what happened to the first Plandemic wave (to generate mortality) in which the WHO recommended HCQ to used in far too high dosages of HCQ, which lead to sudden deaths for many treated people in hospitals during April 2020 - but only in those countries where those overdosed protocols where used.

I don't mean to point with my finger - I just want you to be observant not to overdo anything.
We all want you get well again 💞
400mg HCQ in a day is a problem? I thought it's fine. My prescription bottle says to take 200mg twice a day.

I increased the strength of hydrogen peroxide to 0.5%.

This is the best I've felt at night, so good improvement on day 9.

You say it yourself....they used overdosed protocols.
As credited to Paracelsus, "the dose makes the poison".
400mg HCQ in a day is a problem? I thought it's fine. My prescription bottle says to take 200mg twice a day.
400 mg per day are fine and according to prescription rules, as you said.
And you should only take it for about 5 days anyway.
200mg twice a day is okay. That's what I had to take for months because of a health problem I had. Just don't go above that to be safe.

Today is day 10. I feel pretty good. No fever, no sore throat, energy level is not regular though not completely low, coughing, 98%. Last night fever returned and energy was fell low.

@hlat when I got what I think was covid, it was like having an Alien in my body fighting for life. It went away then came back. Just know you'll be victorious in the end and be patient with yourself. My 2 cents.
Another strange aspect of this illness for the last 3 nights when I got in bed for EE, my lungs or breathing in general seemed to be taken over by twitchiness or spasms that made me cough, preventing me from breathing in long or out long. The first night it happened, I thought I'm not going to let this ruin EE and just kept trying, and at some point in the middle of pipe breathing, something shifted and I could do the full breathing and holding without coughing. The second night I couldn't get rid of the spasm coughing, though last night I was able to get to the shift and do full breathing like the 1st night it happened.

Day 9
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 400mg (200x2)
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C to tolerance
Lugols 25mg
Sodium bicarbonate 1/2 teaspoon
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 250mcg
Quercetin 500mg
Melatonin 9mg
Vitamin B
Manuka honey
Nebulize sodium bicarbonate 40 minutes (20x2)
Nebulize hydrogen peroxide 0.5% 30 minutes (15x2)

I think I have this thing beat. Day 11 energy somewhat down but higher than before, coughing, no fever, no sore throat. Yesterday no fever and energy level maintained the whole day. I realized I've been writing the wrong unit of measurement for vitamin C, as I've been taking grams but writing mg. Today I've only taken the salt so far, and probably won't take most of the supplements if I continue to maintain this energy level. I probably will nebulize due to the coughing.

Problem is my son started getting sick last night, so he took children's Motrin last night and this morning. Now I've got him drinking 1.1g vitamin C every hour, and he took ivermectin 3mg. My wife hasn't slept in more than 24 hours as she was unable to fall asleep last night or this morning.

Day 10
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C 1.1g
Lugols 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 250mcg
Quercetin 500mg
Melatonin 9mg
Vitamin B
Nebulize hydrogen peroxide 0.5% 30 minutes (15x2)
Eiriu Eolas full program

Day 12 is coughing only for me. No fever, no sore throat, energy level down some but not low. Wife did sleep last night. Son doesn't have fever or coughing, but has sore throat.

I fixed a mistake in my sodium bicarbonate baking soda nebulizer solution. The correct solution is 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in 41.67mL of distilled water. The formula comes from here.
1 TABLEspoon of SB in one HALF liter of water (distilled or purified from the pharmacy). Stir or shake to dissolve. Pour into nebulizer cup (they have a mark to show where "full" is) and nebulize for up to 20 minutes. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling. You can alternate breathing through your nose and mouth.
I've been staying with 0.5% hydrogen peroxide. I made it with 1/4 teaspoon 3% hydrogen peroxide, and 1 1/4 teaspoon saline.

Day 11

Day 12 is coughing only for me. No fever, no sore throat, energy level down some but not low. Wife did sleep last night. Son doesn't have fever or coughing, but has sore throat.

I fixed a mistake in my sodium bicarbonate baking soda nebulizer solution. The correct solution is 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in 41.67mL of distilled water. The formula comes from here.

I've been staying with 0.5% hydrogen peroxide. I made it with 1/4 teaspoon 3% hydrogen peroxide, and 1 1/4 teaspoon saline.

Day 11

Great to hear! And thank you as well for sharing such a wonderful example of Knowledge application. Networking at its finest! Wishing all the best to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom