Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I had cramps in my left leg calf and toes 3 times in bed this morning. Any ideas what I should do? Only cough remains for me in day 13. My son has a sore throat.

Day 12
Celtic sea salt 1/2 teaspoon
Nebulize sodium bicarbonate 40 minutes (20x2)
Nebulize hydrogen peroxide 30 minutes (15x2)

I had cramps in my left leg calf and toes 3 times in bed this morning. Any ideas what I should do? Only cough remains for me in day 13. My son has a sore throat.

Day 12
Nebulize hydrogen peroxide 30 minutes (15x2)
Magnesium?
Maybe good to take a bath in MgCl?

Magnesium glycinate 480mg is that 480mg Mg or 480mg Mgbisglycinate?
on my pot it reads thats only 10% Mg.
i take citrate also.

Last edited:
Magnesium glycinate 480mg is that 480mg Mg or 480mg Mgbisglycinate?
Bottle says 120mg magnesium per pill.
Perhaps you should consider giving the hydrogen peroxide nebulizing a rest for a few days?
Ok no more hydrogen peroxide. I'll do baking soda only.
So magnesium, potassium and Vit B6.
I took the magnesium glycinate, vitamin B complex that contains B6, and lugol's that contains potassium.

Today is day 14 for me and I just have a cough. My wife has a bit of a sore throat. My son is fine. My daughter started a fever and headache tonight.

Day 14
Lugols 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
Magnesium glycinate 480mg
Vitamin B

@hlat maybe stop nebulizing altogether and instead do round breathing of EE, several sets at least once a day and purchase some guaifenesin tussin syrup. It will make mucous more watery and easier to expel. Typically, 1 tablespoon three times a day for few days will clear out a cough.

@hlat maybe stop nebulizing altogether and instead do round breathing of EE, several sets at least once a day and purchase some guaifenesin tussin syrup. It will make mucous more watery and easier to expel. Typically, 1 tablespoon three times a day for few days will clear out a cough.
I did stop nebulizing today. But I've never heard of doing round breathing everyday. Typically I see cautionary statements to do maximum twice a week for round breathing.

I wanted to post an update that its been over 2 months since we had our AZ vaccines. Over the last 3-4 weeks, I had been quite miserable with runny nose, body fatigue and hay fevers. I would sneeze endlessly even on a 30 degrees hot sunny day. The protocol supplements were helping but only mildly. The Quercetin + Zinc protocol didn’t work for me at all. What got me out of this misery was a 7-day course of the homeopathic remedy, Silica in 200C doses. Thats what I have used in the past to cure my hay fevers. I followed that up with a course of 3x 10mg Invermectin everyday for the few days and am now feeling heaps better. I feel my energy is now returning and body is not so fatigued.

I didn’t have Invermectin until 3 days ago as its banned in AU so had to import it from India which took a while. So, if any of you had the vaccines, look out for the spike proteins peaking at around 2 months mark and be ready with the supplements and Invermectin.

I have a testimonial about the effectiveness of HQ+IV+doxy combo that I'd like to add. I'll start with last year when me and my entire family had covid, or at least a flu-like bug, I guess it's hard to say which one it really is in those cases, but we didn't have any medication for it. We were leaning towards covid as symptoms were closer to pneumonia than flu, and a few of us had additional symptoms such as the loss of smell and taste and digestive upset. Only two people had temperature. Covid tests were positive too but that's certainly not a conclusive diagnosis.

At that point I thought my elderly grandparents whose health is very poor weren't going to make it. My grandma was taken to hospital and my grandpa spent 3 weeks inn bed in a very poor state. He really didn't look like he had much time left. He lost a lot of weight as he hardly ate anything for weeks and just slept, and he looked like a shadow of himself. My mom and her husband, although temperature free, were both very weak and really struggled. Even a 5-minute phone call was too mcuh for my mom. I had left my hometown a few days before mine and their symptoms started and I travelled back home around 3 weeks later when my own symptoms were gone (apart from the loss of smell and taste) but theirs still persisted. Luckily, and after over a month, somehow both of my grandparents managed to recover, although even last summer they were still saying that they had never regained their strength after that illness. They didn't receive any help from teh healthcare system whatsoever, including my Grandma. She was taken to hospital with a digestive system failure and when she tested positive for covid the doctor said she wouldn't receive any help for the actual issue until her asymptomatic covid cleared). In hindsight, I actually wonder if her digestive issues weren't a covid symptom in the end. There have been reports about covid being accompanied by those in a high percentage of people. No one in my family received any medication at any point. My Grandma was only given electrolytes when she was in hospital. But that's it.

Fast forward to December 2021, so a year after the above described events. I live in another country and as I was due to travel back home for Christmas I was taking quercetin + zinc daily to avoid not being able to fly. A week before my departure my housemate tested positive for covid and she was symptomatic. She actually felt pretty bad with temperature, chills and overall weakness. I upped my IV and HCQ to avoid catching her bug and I travelled back home on the 18th of December. Within 24 hours of my arrival I started to develop symptoms. I continued to take my meds and supplements to make sure others didn't catch it but it didn't work.

On Christmas Eve my Grandpa started to develop symptoms too and his temperature rose to nearly 40 degrees in just a few hours. And although I am quite happy to experiment on myself, I was worried about giving the medication to him. His health is really poor with congestive heart failure and any possible circulation and heart issues one can imagine. But given how quickly he deteriorated, and that he wasn't responding to cold pads aiming to lower his temperature, it just didn't look like he was going to recover on his own. He looked even worse than I remembered him from last year so I gave him a dose of IV + HQ, followed by doxy 2 hours later. And lo and behold, his temperature dropped to 37 degrees in 4 hours! He was even able to join us for Christmas Eve dinner, although he didn't stay long. My Grandma refused to take the medication and although her condition didn't look as bad (she didn't have any temperature) she was very weak. How bad she really was could be best illustrated by the fact that she asked a few days later whether we'd had any Christmas Eve dinner because she didn't remember any of it. That's despite the fact that some of the celebrations took place in her bedroom as she wasn't able to get out of bed to join us. She required ongoing care for days as she was hardly able to get out of bed.

Following that night I felt more confident about the meds so I kept my grandpa on HCQ+IV+doxy twice a day for another week. His temperature never returned and he remained out of bed, although his cough was really nasty and he had breathing difficulties. A few days later my grandma finally agreed to take the same meds and she was also able to get out of bed the following day. She remained weak and needed a lot of assistance but she was at least able to join us for meals. She had hardly eaten prior to that.

My mom and her husband had their PCR tests done and they were quite glad when they came back positive as this gave them the recovered status. They too were given the same meds and they were much better within a few days.

All of us had residual symptoms for a few weeks afterwards, such as fatigue and a pretty nasty cough but in general the illness was nowhere near as bad as last year. This gave me the confidence that whatever I bought frm China really works, although I am surprised it didn't stop the transition. We all ended up being sick despite the fact that my entire family have been taking their monthly dose of IV for months, they even mark it in the calendar. So I'm not too happy about that, especially that my own body is quite strong and I rarely catch anything in general. But at least I gained confidence that the meds do work when they're most needed, i.e. when someone whose health is badly compromised develops really severe symptoms.

Last edited:
Could someone help me with the right combination so that I could have few hours of sleep. Sleep issues aren't foreign for me, but let me briefly describe my (probably coronavirus) symptoms: they have started last Monday with my mouth "feeling" like a cold is coming, then late on Wednesday it transformed into a headache, barely sleep that night; next day a congestion in my nose and irritated (sore) throat, with some pain around the chest. After another day another symptom showed up "coughing" but occasionally, a little worse during the night; my voice became hoarse (inflamed) and it stayed that way to this day. The worst part in all of this is the insomnia, my body just can't fall asleep and even if it does it's for very short period of time, very fragmented. Nose congestion is mostly gone now, chest pain gone. My current supplement regimen was/is as follows:

Morning (9 AM)
Coenzime Q10
Vitamin C 1000mg
OptiZinc (Zinc 30mg, Coper 300mcg)
Quercetin (170 mg)
Vitamin D3+K2 (5000 IU)

Afternoon (2 PM)
Ivermectin (3mg x 7 for my body weight), started 2 days ago
Arbivir (antiviral, Umifenovir, 200mg)
Multi Vitamin & Mineral Complex (Iron free)
Digestime enzyme (occasionally)

Evening (7 PM)
Valerian
Melatonin (5 mg)

For cough I use a homeopathic syrup (with wild cherry bark).

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom