Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the strongest indication yet that I have seen indicating something will happen.

Still, I don't think Russia v the West will occur in a direct way because #nukes. Until there's an explanation of how nukes won't be deployed then I don't think an actual "hot" conflict will emerge.

Putin did state in his speech during the visitation of WEF puppet Macron that a conflict between NATO and Russia will become "hot".

(Another) Ukraine Explosion
Powerful explosions hit another city in eastern Ukraine – reports

Here is Mike Whitney's article on SOTT.Net with updates:

RT is claiming it was the Druzhba gas pipeline.
It was either a shell or sabotage. Too convenient for it to just explode
Conflicting reports of its cause or the perpetrator's.

It underscored that the gas transit continues as usual
KIEV, February 19. /TASS/. The gas pipeline incident in Lugansk did not affect the operation of the Ukrainian gas transit system, Ukrainian Gas Transit System Operator announced Friday.

"Considering numerous media reports regarding the gas pipeline explosion in the Lugansk Region, we would like to inform that there is currently no gas transit through the temporarily occupied territories," the company said in its Telegram channel.

It underscored that the gas transit continues as usual.

"The Gas Transit System Operator works as usual and continues to fulfill its transit obligations," the company stated.

Previously, the media reported two explosions at gas pipelines in different districts of Lugansk. The fire at the first site was eliminated within one hour, firefighting at the second site continue. A source in Lugansk People’s Republic law enforcement disclosed that the gas pipeline was detonated in at least three different points. According to Luganskgaz, 95 subscribers have been temporarily cut from gas supply.

I get reports that the people in the region of Donezk are being evakuated over the russian border as i write this. Russia did prepare refugee camps for 3.5 million people on russian territory. Other reports are stating that the ukrainian Army is going into attack positions. IMO they will get annihilated by the russians. After this NATO will most likely intervene and than we can say bye bye to Europe. Looks very dramatic atm. Lets hope it looks more dramatic than it actually is.

The image below is supposed to show buses evacuating Donezk citicens towards the russian border. There are also rumours Putin is preparing a speech to the nation.

View attachment 55135
In my opinion, they will be annihilated by the army of Donetsk and Lugansk. Of course with the unofficiall help of russian army. They cant be annihilated directly by Russia, because Russia does not intefere in internal problems of other countries. As Putin said numerous times explaining russian foreign policy.

Explossions are probably sabotages in atempt to provoke Russia.

'Ukraine is not a sovereign state, it is an occupied NATO territory.'

18 Feb, 2022
[...]
“Make no mistake, if Russia pursues its plans, it will be responsible for a catastrophic and needless war of choice,” Biden went on. “The United States and our allies are prepared to defend every inch of NATO territory from any threat to our collective security.”

Mobilization ordered in eastern Ukraine​

The head of the Donetsk People’s Republic has called on all able-bodied men to stand up to “Kiev’s aggression”
Mobilization ordered in eastern Ukraine

A soldier of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic on the frontline in eastern Ukraine, February 15, 2022. © Sergey Averin/Sputnik
The leaders of the self-declared Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) and Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR) in eastern Ukraine have announced on Saturday that they have ordered the mobilization of all able-bodied men in response to claims of shelling along the frontline.
“I urge compatriots who are in the [army] reserve to come to military enlistment offices,” DPR head Denis Pushilin said in a video address. “I call on all men in the republic capable of carrying arms to stand in defense of their families, their children, wives, mothers.”
Pushilin also claimed the DPR is capable of “holding off Kiev’s aggression” and alleged that its forces are taking action in response to shelling by the Ukrainian Army.
LPR leader Leonid Pasechnik has issued a similar mobilization order.
The DPR said that Kiev began shelling villages along the frontline with heavy artillery on Thursday, and that the barrage had continued throughout Friday and on Saturday morning.
Breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk republics order evacuation
Read more
Breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk republics order evacuation

The Ukrainian military, meanwhile, accused the DPR of violating the ceasefire dozens of times on Friday and shelling multiple villages in Kiev-controlled areas.
Alexey Danilov, the secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, denied that Kiev was planning to attack the DPR and the neighboring LPR.
Claiming that they fear further escalation, the two breakaway regions announced they would begin evacuating civilians to Russia on Friday.
Evgeny Katsavalov, a senior government official in Lugansk, claimed that 25,000 people have previously left the LPR for Russia. He added that the authorities are in the process of organizing the evacuation of an additional 10,000 residents.
Emergency services in the DPR said that more than 6,600 people, including 2,400 children, have been evacuated as of Saturday morning, but these numbers have not been verified by Moscow.

Last edited:

The West promised not to expand NATO

A newly discovered document from March 1991 shows US, UK, French, and German officials discussing a pledge made to Moscow that NATO would not expand to Poland and beyond

“We made it clear to the Soviet Union – in the 2+4 talks, as well as in other negotiations – that we do not intend to benefit from the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Eastern Europe,” the document quotes US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe and Canada Raymond Seitz, “NATO should not expand to the east, either officially or unofficially."

“We could not therefore offer Poland and others membership in NATO," West German diplomat Juergen Chrobog added.

The document was found in the UK National Archives by Joshua Shifrinson, a political science professor at Boston University in the US. It had been marked “Secret” but was declassified at some point.

During a major press conference in December 2021, Russian President Vladimir Putin said the West had promised the Soviet Union NATO would not expand “a single inch” to the east, but “brazenly deceived” and “cheated” Moscow to do just that.

Found at rt.com (citing DER SPIEGEL)

The actual document may have been 'secret', but I remember that thirty years ago the intention not to expand NATO to the east had been openly discussed in the media otherwise I would have been surprised at this revelation, I think.

The West promised not to expand NATO

AFAIK thats in the "2+4" contract.

A newly discovered document from March 1991 shows US, UK, French, and German officials discussing a pledge made to Moscow that NATO would not expand to Poland and beyond

This is a joke... No NATO extension had been the basic requirement for Russia for allowing the reunification of germany and opening of east europe. This had been one, if not _the_ most crucial part of the contract.

Joshua Shifrinson, a political science professor at Boston University in the US. It had been marked “Secret” but was declassified at some point. The actual document may have been 'secret', but I remember that thirty years ago the intention not to expand NATO to the east had been openly discussed in the media otherwise I would have been surprised at this revelation, I think.

Bullshit

Joshua Shifrinson, a political science professor at Boston University in the US. It had been marked “Secret” but was declassified at some point. The actual document may have been 'secret', but I remember that thirty years ago the intention not to expand NATO to the east had been openly discussed in the media otherwise I would have been surprised at this revelation, I think.

Bullshit

@Tycho you have quoted part of the article (shown in italics above) blending it with my commentary.
May I ask which part of it you consider as 'bullshit'?

Biden supposedly convening a "National Security Council" today plus BBC is running some heavy propaganda.

Ukraine: Russia plans biggest war in Europe since 1945 - Boris Johnson

More worrying, I'm noticing a few people on Telegram who were switched on regarding Covid not entirely being switched on regarding Russia i.e. they think Russia is the aggressor here.

As per usual don't expect much from those who drunk the covid Kool-aid, taken a litmus test amongst some jabbed friends about the whole thing and they 100% believe Russia is an evil country and are buying into the whole narrative without considering that war will have dire consequences and probably result in Europe being flattened by all the bombs and missiles resulting in millions (including most of them!) dying.

In short, we yet again find ourselves in the minority here and the governments can pretty much start a war (in defence of course) with the support of the civilian population in most European countries. I'll call it now, I am not enlisting. Can already see the posters and the shaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom