Session 26 February 2022

How is he channeling himself?

That would be the 65 million question
Hi, there, DreamGod!
Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.
This has not left my mind since I read it. I am not even wondering how he's channeling himself because Laura et al. are the Cs in the future (or at least that's how I understand it), so there are ways of talking to your 'you' in the future. What I have been asking myself is whether we all have "a me in the future!" Could it be possible?

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

The portal may be at the Lysa Hora (Bald Mountain) park near Kiev:

Today, Lysa Hora has a real underground city in its depths, which consists of caves from several historical periods - from the cells of the ancient Slavonic priests to abandoned military bases. Besides the treasures and books deep in the mountain, all kinds of things are believed to be inside of it – passages to other worlds, supernatural energies, skeletons of ancient adventurers and what not.

There are no doubts that all kinds of terrible things happened at Lysa Hora – during the excavations, archaeologists found a pit with burned books, decapitated chicken skeletons, plaques with inscriptions and human remains. The adepts of paranormal studies believe that there is a passage to the astral world over the mountain, and any spirit, be it evil or good, can manifest there at any time and bewilder people with some occult phenomena. Moreover, since Lysa Hora used to be a place of blasphemy, ungodly desecration and many deaths, it emanates the energy of eternal doom for all who decides to take a stroll there after sunset.

Link
According to an ancient Slavic legend, a serpent is twined around the earth and Lysa Hora, or Bald Mountain, is the spot where the serpent bites its tail.

However, the park is a rarely visited part of town. The cautious Kyivites are afraid to venture far into the dense, dark forest, and with good reason. Those who dare to step foot on Lysa Hora claim that they feel extremely uncomfortable there. It feels like dozens of eyes are watching from beyond the park’s trees, and the stares are almost palpable.

During the time of the Lysohirsky Fortress, the unit commander issued a strange instruction ordering officers “to warn the soldiers who go on guard to not be afraid of strange noises; they come from the wind and night birds.” Researchers claim they have found many reports from German soldiers describing abnormal and paranormal phenomena they witnessed. Soldiers would often go insane or commit suicides there.

Link

The feeling of being watched seems to be a characteristic of such places:

Having worked in the Atacama a few times, apart from the occasional "bizarre lights in the sky", there are places where one has a distinct sensation of being watched and observed. Scary place.

It is also interesting that both the "Valley of the Headless Men" in Canada and the Atacama desert have a lot of fog. The Canadian valley in the Yukon has many sulphur hot springs which create the fog and it also has a couple hundred mostly unexplored caverns.

How is he channeling himself?

That would be the 65 million question

I think some of people channeling without knowing it, and probably thinking one’s idea is coming from intuition, or inspiration.
And most likely something to do with their frequency resonance vibration level indicates.

Q: (A) Okay, I will. Now, I was communicating a little bit with a Finnish guy, Mattie Pitkanen, and he has a lot of material on his web pages and in his publications, which are very close to what I am thinking. First question, is he somehow channeling through his publications?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Who is he channeling?

A: All the masters have channeled, whether aware or not.

Hi everyone, waited for this session for long time indeed, great info.
So what I wanted to say, that for my friends, family, as a regular citizens of Kiev, this whole thing about denazification sounds quite absurd, because in our daily lives we see no nazis(I'm not saying we don't have one somewhere), we saw just our city being ruined by missles, and people want to defend it.
So it's hard to imagine Putin as a savior, when you see Kharkiv being just obliterated.
But him saying that Russia haven't fire missles is very strange and looking like blatant lies, who fires them then? Our government can't do it from Russian or Belarus territory.
And those Russian soldiers in this wave, just boys with no Intel or supplies, looking cruel to me.
So yea, I know about biolabs, and human traffic, don't know why not to tell about it. It's all confusing and tiresome, hope we get through this

You say thanks for the session... but did you actually read the session?

There is a ton of research that points to a massively important historical fact that I think will be very important for the health and wellbeing of anyone currently living in Ukraine.

The fact is that in 2014, the country of Ukraine was taken over by Nazis in a color revolution operation that was run by psychopaths.

That's the basic reason why this war is happening - to remove the illegitimate, violent Nazis from power in Ukraine.

Today, Lysa Hora has a real underground city in its depths, which consists of caves from several historical periods - from the cells of the ancient Slavonic priests to abandoned military bases. Besides the treasures and books deep in the mountain, all kinds of things are believed to be inside of it – passages to other worlds, supernatural energies, skeletons of ancient adventurers and what not.

There are no doubts that all kinds of terrible things happened at Lysa Hora – during the excavations, archaeologists found a pit with burned books, decapitated chicken skeletons, plaques with inscriptions and human remains. The adepts of paranormal studies believe that there is a passage to the astral world over the mountain, and any spirit, be it evil or good, can manifest there at any time and bewilder people with some occult phenomena. Moreover, since Lysa Hora used to be a place of blasphemy, ungodly desecration and many deaths, it emanates the energy of eternal doom for all who decides to take a stroll there after sunset.

Link
axj, I went to the link you provided. I don't know much about Kiev but I would say this place is certainly a good candidate for a portal. Even looking at the pictures gave me an eerie feeling!

Thanks to the the ladies at the board for bringing us this much needed knowledge for clarification in these times of growing chaos and hysteria. This helps bring clarity to know the possible agendas in the unseen realms which may be influencing the earthly players in this current drama and how to respond based on that instead of blindly following propaganda.

This has crossed my news feed just a few days prior, so when the C's opened with info about a portal and transference, my initial thought went to this

Stanislav Grand Canyon in Kherson Moutains, Ukraine

View attachment 55864

Very clearly to me looks like an electric discharge event, but I'm curious if the portal and transference is connected somehow?

Perhaps not exactly as they said the portal was over Kyiv, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless!
Don't know about this being a "portal", but it is fascinating. Almost like a scar tissue, a fracture of the earth. And even more amazing is all of the roads that go down into it!!!

Also if a consciousness/soul can be downloaded as information in those places, from an informatics or computer science point of view, you need some kind of buffer or storage for that amount of data, at least as a temporary data pool until it is transferred to an appropriate vehicle (body)

Perhaps.

But buffering and storage so that the download has "time" means that there is such a thing as time for those beings.

It’s political chess Putin has to play. And 4D Chess at that! (Bot not Qanon Trumpian 4d chess). Saying it is about de-nazification might sound odd or it may look untrue. But it IS in a long range sense. The Closet Nazis are the WEF/Davos crowd who instigated the current Ukrainian situation in 2014 and are manipulating from behind the scenes. And there IS a Contingent of underground overt Nazis in Ukraine.

And he does not mention the bio labs. And it is asked why not? In real 4d Political chess you don’t just come out and squeal about something. You hold your cards. Your opponent knows you have that ace up your sleeve and have not said anything…yet. You wait to play it at the best time.

On another level, if your life is at risk; if your Soul is at stake; you have a cosmic right and duty to defend yourself. Forget the pretty platitudes. On the 3D plane is where you can punch back. And Putin has a whole country to consider, not just himself as an individual. On the collective level, the rules are a bit different, perhaps.

The Russians understand political nuance. You say this bothers me. I don’t like what you are doing. I feel threatened please stop. This goes on and on. Suddenly you sucker punch them and they are shocked!

Gotta love it!

With the picture above I posted being Ukraine's "Grand Canyon," I thought it was interesting that the Valley of the Headless in the Yukon, is also referred to Canada's "Grand Canyon."

China has approximately 10 "Grand Canyons" with one description that caught my attention.

The Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon area is the most mysterious region in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, because of its unique tectonic location, scientists regard it as “keyhole that open the door of the earth's history”.Brahmaputra Grand Canyon (also named Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon), is the world’s deepest, longest, and highest (river valleys) canyon.

Though I'm not sure the one in China is in completely the northeast, I'll have to do more digging later today. Edit: I just remembered all of the weird stories coming out of Tibet however, so perhaps that may be part of the clue. See "Darkness Over Tibet"

Couldn't find a reference for a "Grand Canyon" in the Atacama, and while this likely isn't a specific signifier I did think it a little curious thing to take note of.

Kauai's Grand Canyon . . .

Waimea

1646368544859.png

Since I haven't mastered the technique to find the exact Cs session for wanted reference,

Try this in google search: "your keywords site:cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/the-cassiopaean-experiment.48/"

[..] representing the new or same spiritual sense of the latter, and the former?

I'm assuming the directions indicated below are correct - mirror images of each other - contradiction on this abounds:

View attachment 55932

Source? Pure assumption....

Pretty much! That's a Class One Intergalactic Felony: Premeditated 1st Degree Murder of a Gaia Planetary Consciousness. Annihilating the victim both in mind = consciousness and body. [..]

BTW: What are the effects of a 3D planet being destroyed - on its 4thD counterpart?

I did watch a Video from the late 90ties where a Lady did communicate information she said she got from "higher sources". In this video it had been said that a couple of densities would had been affected by this and external forces would had tried to mitigate the effects. One statement had been that one of the effects would be that "ascension", like moving from 3rd to 4th density would not be possible anymore from at least density 3. So everyone in density 3 would be eternally stuck there until "higher forces" come up with a solution. They also said that the "Halls of Amenti" would had been established as an Gateway to circumvent the problems but the "portals" there would had become unstable.

If someone is interested i will try to find the source again.

Putin is related to Caesar so he could be the Caesar right now. I hope he lives long and well and not get assassinated.
Putin is not "related to Caesar" in the physical sense according to the Cs but in a "soul group" sense they in the following session:

Session 16 August 2014;
Puck) Is Putin a descendant of Julius Caesar? [laughter]

A: No, but member of the same soul group.

There was a forum member who noticed the similarities between Putin and Caesar in the following session:

Session 13 June 2015:
Q: (L) Now, changing topics... Well, let's stay on the world affairs business. Okay, one person on the forum wrote:

The quote from Session 13 June 2015:
Observing the political arena closely over the past months and years and especially the maneuvering of Putin's government in regards to the Western Elites, I have the strong impression that Putin is likely a person that Łobaczewski described as a person that can feel that something is terribly wrong with the system and can make the right decisions, even though he might not know the pathological roots [that is, he has a conscience].

The more I read, hear and research about Putin, I think it is quite likely that he is not only the mayor player in most of those smart moves over the years, put probably one of the masterminds, if not the mastermind itself, behind it. I mean, what he created and was able to accomplish (within this system!) is not only brilliant, long-sighted, but also genius in more than one way. The fact alone that he is now stronger than ever, even though the Elites must have tried every dirty trick to eliminate him in the last 15 years, speaks volumes in such a big and powerful country as Russia and in the system in which we live. I watched the last documentary about Putin's history as President since before he came to power until today. Taking it all together, it seems like there is strong "fire from within" burning in Putin, which pushed/pushes him to achieve almost superhuman things with himself, within Russia, and in the world as a whole. So is it fair to say that Putin is the Caesar of our days, or even, dare I say it, a caliber smarter?

Continued comments from Session 13 June 2015:
(Pierre) Well, it's quite a true depiction.

(Perceval) Maybe.

(L) So, what do you have to say about Putin?

A: He has a team of good and smart helpers. But it can be said that that is a good analysis and close conclusion.
So is may be close to say Putin is the Caesar of our days I think.

They have tried to assassinate Putin many times but his KGB experience, his advisers and his own intelligence are possibly a great benefit. I think we can be thankful for Putin even if he is not "perfect".

Session 22 March 2014:
Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.

Q: (PoB) Is there a real threat of Putin being assassinated?

A: Always that, but he wasn't KGB for nothing.

Still catching up on this thread and all the responses, but just wanted say thank you for all your efforts Chateau crew and everyone who attended! Very greatful for being apart of this network. :flowers:

I was not expecting to hear about portals - creepy to the max! Also, hilarious the PTB score a 4 😅 Hope to share more thoughts on this session once I have more time…

Back
Top Bottom