Session 26 February 2022

From a Ukraine war updates telegram channel (Intel Slava X):
🇺🇦❗❗Employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories presented documents on the destruction of especially dangerous pathogens of plague and anthrax on February 24

🇺🇦❗❗The facts of the emergency cleansing by the Kiev regime of the traces of the military biological program being implemented in Ukraine, funded by the US Department of Defense, have been revealed

Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation

🇺🇦❗❗The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation published an instruction of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the destruction of pathogens and acts of destruction in the Poltava and Kharkiv biological laboratories

🇺🇲🇷🇺⚡The Pentagon has serious concerns about disclosing the conduct of secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine.

🇷🇺❗The received documents confirm that in the Ukrainian biological laboratories, in the immediate vicinity of the territory of Russia, the development of biological weapons components was carried out.

In order to prevent disclosure of the facts of violation by the United States and Ukraine of Article 1 of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sent an instruction to all biological laboratories to urgently eliminate stored stocks of dangerous pathogens.

In the near future, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation intends to present the results of the analysis of the received documents
RIA Novosti published the alleged documents.

Last edited:
The change in FRV might be solely due to the conjunction of the three cycles, but there is this remark:

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?
A: Yes.

Which makes me wonder, although it might sound crazy, can focused consciousness of, say 200 collinear individuals, contribute the rise of FRV of our planet?
While reading this passage of your post Pierre I had in mind the statement or recommandation of the C's about learning our 3D (basic) lessons, which is explained by Laura in the thread/discussion that followed the session of 4 April 2015 :
Yes, this is part of the lesson of 3rd density that helps you grow so that you can graduate to 4th density even if Gurdjieff didn't put it in those terms. I noticed that the Cs were quite clear about this, though also a bit reticent to give exact instructions. They pretty much just said that you have to learn the lessons of 3D, they involve "karmic and simple understandings" and that intensively examining and discussing things followed (most importantly) by sharing (both a function of their all-important directive: Networking), and that was the whole key.
What came to my mind is that the very first step is to be aware of how it's going on, it's to know how our world works basically, our reality, or some could say the illusion we experience in, understand and accept this as a fact.
And is second, once you gathered a sufficient number of people having a better knowledge & understanding of our reality you can then ... let's say "coordinate them", to achieve higher goals, and one of these goals if not the most important one is to help to create this welcomed (or maybe "needed") FRV, and this can only be achieved by networking.

I wonder if this could be seen as having a complex game you play with, but for which you do not know all the rules, and that we discover the rules from time to time. It's easier to figure this out with a video game (let's say a complex one with many ways to achieve one's goal), when you learn, even after having spent hours on it, that you could have done something differently or better because you didn't simply know it was possible, like hidden functions/capacities you have first to discover. And this includes "functions" that you can only realize when in group. Again i see a good example in video games when you can trigger special "functions" only when you couple some elements together (usual term used is to perform "a combo")

This (understanding) leads me directly to personal questions : am I doing enough ?
Many personal questions follow then, i assume it's the case for many here, this is part of the (indlividual) lessons.

So, let's discover then act and/or experience what we (individually and as a group) can do, can achieve.
Thanks for this group to exist and even more thanks to the team of "Le Chateau".

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

I found two geological maps of Ukraine, unfortunately it is a Russian and it is not very high definition picture. Anyway, here they are:

119595673_3024673864309122_7609893293307208616_n.jpg

350.jpg

I don't usually like to quote myself (especially when I didn't spell a word correctly), but I have multiple german swastikas. I went to high school in Germany in the early 1970's and was able to obtain some things that you cannot find today. I have an original "treue dienst" medal and an iron cross from both WWI and WWII. Don't know why I was so fascinated with it. Spent some time in Bavaria where my brother and I went through the remains of Hitler's enclave in that area.

I also lived in Japan and the first thing I noticed was that the markings on a map for a "Tera or oTera" (a bhuddist temple) was essentially a swastika. And then of course there is the alleged star of David that is all over the Shinto shrines, especially the one at Ise.

Pura Luhur Poten temple at Bromo Volcano

Here is a photo among many, I made during our 11 day trip living at the Bromo Volcano / Tengger Caldera Complex back in 2010 - which was outmost fascinating at so many levels (people who visit that place "there the gods live" - usually only stay there a half day). The temple showed the swastika signs.

2010-07-26-23-31-30.jpg

2010-07-27-03-55-08.jpg

I found a nice description about the temple
via a review at TripAdvisor written by an Australian guy on 3 July 2013

The Pura Luhur Poten temple casts a lonely figure in the Sand Sea

overshadowed by the blasted Mt Bromo volcano adding to its dramatic character. The temple belongs to the Tengerese people, one of the last remnants of the Hindu Majapahit Kingdom which was destroyed in the 16th century by rampaging Muslim armies, who have held onto their old ways due to their mountainous isolation. The Hindus on Bali had also fled the same armies & are distant cousins of the Tengerese.

The black volcanic stone temple sits at the foot of Mt Batok directly next to Mt Bromo within the Tenger volcanic crater. It is a series of statues & structures within a walled courtyard organised into a basic mandala shape, the Hindu/Buddhist symbol of the universe. The temple gates were locked which is unusual for a place of worship, perhaps to shield the temple from strong winds that rush down Mt Batok’s steep slopes or to keep out annoying tourists. This roar of wind occurs regularly & is the only natural noise that can be heard from within the Sand Sea caldera.

There is an interesting totem pole statute with what looks to be mythical animals from the Hindu epic but it can only be viewed by climbing up the wall & looking over the fence. The Tengerese hold an annual festival where offerings & live animal sacrifices are thrown down into the volcanic crater to appease their gods. This Yadnya Kasada festival is the highlight of the local calendar involving shamans & village elders dressed in colourful clothes performing spells, chants & marriages, same same as priests & holy men. Similarly, the mountain people of the Dieng Plateau hundreds of kilometres away constructed hundreds of temples inside the crater of a volcano & dedicated them to Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction.

Further up from the temple, Mt Bromo is named after Brahma, the Hindu god of creation.

The relationship between the volcano’s destructive power & the Hindu god of creation is clear, the Tengerese understood that after the destructive lava destroyed & cooled down breaking into soft dirt this proved to be highly fertile making cultivation of food crops possible. Volcanic soil contains high traces of essential nutrients such as nitrogen, potassium & phosphorous, things found in most high quality fertilisers.

Just started my investigation into the swastika, came across this compilation. Some are lame examples, but the interesting thing is that this symbol has been seen throughout history, from all areas of the globe. There resemblance is fascinating. It took a great effort by some higher density source to keep this semi-consistent throughout all these thousands of years, in all the locations that it has been found.

This symbol is very likely to have been brought with someone from outside of this reality for an objective that we may no longer recognize. There is an objective, a desire, a scheme or a principal centered around it. The opposition in the symbol, to me, is indicative of a struggle or a contradiction with the application of either. This could be a rivalry of higher density souls.

BTW, that was a glorious session. Your work is exceptional and literally “OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD” and full of substance. You are doing a tremendous effort for us. I am very pleased to have found this party, we are all in exceptional company with you-all at the head of this congregation. I am proud to a minor part of this circle. Haiku …

Hi,
My stepmother has some ancient pottery that her deceased previous husband was a collector of. The below picture is I believe Anasazi.

Attachments

• 20220306_130458.jpg
    20220306_130458.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 28
I found two geological maps of Ukraine, unfortunately it is a Russian and it is not very high definition picture. Anyway, here they are:

119595673_3024673864309122_7609893293307208616_n.jpg

350.jpg
It isn't so much geological or specific races but more because of ukraine is in the major ley line intersections like egypt, tibet, etc so high tech/ spiritual aliens favorite place to land and build settlement(dumb, pyramids, portal, temple, underground tunnels, etc) It is an excellent place to produce magnetic energy and spiritual portal to the planet. Suffering there strategically lowered the general vibrations of the entire planet. You know, Putin or biden isn't exactly a saint they are just another cabal factions doing their power struggle. White or black hat cabal shooting at each other for power isn't exactly good for the population in general. People need to just pick a side in spiritual war and seriously work on their vibrations, that way they will get the leader they deserve (law of attraction). Right now most souls are in spiritual mess they love and fear at chaotic pattern so they are easily manipulated and controlled by those in power. If you want a sto world then work on self purification/ love& wisdom. Greater awareness/awakening makes it difficult for other to manipulate you because your purity and dedication to serve other give you access to infinite intelligent/ ether. A major reason for cabal doing the covid genocide awakened sheep are bad news if you are the shepherd.

The guy gives me a vibe someone who belongs to small fundamentalist Christian sect that are so numerous in Ukraine. My aunty is a part of such organisation. Once I heard her speaking in man's voice as if possessed. In her "church" they call it descend of holy spirit
I would regard this guys testimony as a case of wishful thinking.

The one that came to mind was the Ankh symbol which appeared to be popular in Ancient Egypt.

I wonder what the symbol for Kantek was, before they blew it up?
I can certainly see the similarity with the Ankh
As previously posted: "The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years (predating even the ancient Egyptian symbol, the ankh)."

More info about the oldest swastika symbol found in Ukraine:

The earliest known swastika is from 10,000 BCE – part of "an intricate meander pattern of joined-up swastikas" found on a late paleolithic figurine of a bird, carved from mammoth ivory, found in Mezine, Ukraine. It has been suggested that this swastika may be a stylised picture of a stork in flight.[58]
This was shown in previously mentioned vid @10:39:

1646601767389.png
1646601844374.png
What I also noted was the similarity between the Ukraine Coat of Arms and the emblem on the Viking shield pictured in the vid:

1646603197036.png

150px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Ukraine.svg.png

The modern "trident" symbol was adopted as the coat of arms of the Ukrainian People's Republic in February 1918. The design has precedents in seals of the Kyivan Rus. The first known archaeological and historical evidence of this symbol can be found on the seals of the Rurik dynasty. However, according to Pritsak, the stylized trident tamga, or seal which was used by Rus rulers such as Sviatoslav I of Kiev and similar tamgas that were found in ruins are Khazar in origin.[1]

Most historians agree that the medieval symbol was not intended as depicting a trident, but rather, was a symbol of the Holy Trinity;[2] it also was most likely a stylized falcon. Depictions of a flying falcon with a Christian cross above its head have been found in Old Ladoga, the first seat of the Kievan Rurik dynasty,[3] of Scandinavian lineage.[4] Such a falcon, along with a cross are also featured on the coins of Olaf Guthfrithsson, a Viking king of Dublin and Northumbria.[3] Falconry for centuries has been a royal sport in Europe. The gyrfalcon (known also as Norwegian falcon) was considered a royal bird and is mentioned (ukr.: рарог) in one of the earliest epics of Ruthenia, the 12th century poem The Tale of Ihor's Campaign.

Later images of the trident ("tryzub") among the Rurikids resemble more a bident or the letter "У", which also in the modern Cyrillic alphabet denotes the sound "u" as in "Ukraine" (though the Cyrillic alphabet at the time did not have such a letter, using the digraph OѴ/Ѹ or its monogram Ꙋ instead).

Now I wondered about this one - a true swastika or just decorative use of lines?
turkey--near-selcuk--ephesus--the-temple-of-hadrian--carved-swastika-patterns-110057601-5c4bdaf246e0fb0001a8e6ff.jpg

After reading everything that's been posted about swastikas, I do believe the above is such and also notice this image that I found via wiki/Khazar - the Coat of Arms of Tatarstan:

1646596649989.png
So not just some decorative flower either.

No. 27 recalls a schematic representation of the Celtic god* Cernunnos*, horned god with deer antlers, etc. (and one can certainly find other similarities...)
The image also brought to mind these often used depictions:

Heraldry wreaths. Laurels wreath branch greek olive oak wheat leaves certificate antiquity award winner prize label, vector collection stock illustration​

heraldry-wreaths-laurels-wreath-branch-greek-olive-oak-wheat-leaves-vector-id1147130040

Besides the above often represented on government seals, it also brings to mind Caesar and incorporation on coins/flags:

images
images
images
images

Notice the sheath of wheat in the second and the one cent wheat penny - I remember this penny well. It should be noted that the "wreaths" depicted in the upper image bring to mind the ouroboros - check out the wiki page from which the following came - the all in one symbol!

273px-Theosophicalsealfrench.svg.png

Seal of the Theosophical Society, founded 1875

As the wiki page indicates, connections to alchemy, dragon biting its tail and also this:

220px-Ouroboros_%28fixed_width%29.svg.png

Ouroboros swallowing its tail; based on Moskowitz's symbol for the constellation Draco

And regarding the six sided star/Star of David - from wiki/Khazar:

1646599915940.png
Seal discovered in excavations at Khazar sites. However, rather than having been made by Jews, these appear to be shamanistic sun discs.

And as comets are often referred to as torch stars, another common symbol on coins and such (and held by Lady Liberty/Columbia):

images
7DBAB193-E4E7-80BE-262BCF6D65A24D88.jpg
U.S.
X2IuanBn.jpg
France

As an aside, this link regarding torch stars:

Immanuel Velikovsky: The Truth Behind the Torment

In addition, both were called tailed stars, torch stars, smoking stars, and bearded stars. Comets were also called “circling star”, “torch”, and “Angel of ...
1646599186864.png

Considering that war and destruction is associated with comets, it makes one wonder why swastikas ever had positive connotations.

Bob Kobres, in a 1992 article, argues that the swastika-shaped comet on the Han dynasty manuscript was labeled "long-tailed pheasant star" because of its resemblance to the foot or the footprint of a bird. [50] Similar comparisons had been made by J. F. Hewitt in 1907, [51] as well as a 1908 article in Good Housekeeping. [52] Kobres goes on to suggest an association of mythological birds and comets also outside of China.
And funny that I saw such a resemblance that I mentioned in my earlier post:
The center symbol under GRAPHIS SWASTIKAS, although apparently four hands, also gave me the impression of a Thunderbird.
And how much of a stretch from Thunderbird to eagle - a prominent national symbol of the U.S. along with those flanking either olive or oak branches and sheaths of wheat - as well as the double headed eagle depicted in lots of flags and more - a plethora of symbols in this one (see link for more including triple headed eagles):
1200px-Flag_of_Russia_with_Soviet_Eagle_crest.svg.png

Those clutched rods and spheres are still a mystery to me, but they seem to always show up with royalty especially. Also - "a 1908 article in Good Housekeeping" - what a source for this kind of information! 😄 Maybe it slipped under the radar!

Q: (Pierre) And the targeted population is Kantekkians, i.e. true Semites, i.e. Caucasians (in the sense of peoples from the area of the Caucasus).

A: More like finding out that your ancestors were not what you thought.
And that the Khazars weren't the Ashkenazis:

The surprising origins of Ashkenazi Jews

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

Virtually none came from the North Caucasus, located along the border between Europe and Asia between the Black and Caspian seas.

So much of our history has been suppressed and obscured. Brings to mind one meaning of apocalypse - hidden truths revealed.

This whole thing didn't start a few weeks ago with the Russian intervention, a major fracture point happened in 2014, when the US/West organized a color revolution there (referred to as the "most blatant coup in history" by some), and it has been a simmering conflict ever since, the MSM doesn't talk about the many war crimes of the Ukraine regime over the years, neither do they mention that diplomacy failed not due to Russians but because the Ukrainian side refused it.
The problem, as has been discussed in previous sessions, is that the people have just rolled over repeatedly when it comes to these major false flags, refusing to see the obvious contradictions and even ignoring blatant impossibilities. In the US, the big three - assassination of JFK, 911, and the Covid scamdemic. Each previous acceptance of the lies allowed the furtherance of the global agenda with even larger and more egregious attacks.

I kept on thinking about that, and wondered if it wouldn't be the symbol for Ceres which is the largest asteroid in the asteroid belt (rubble?) that separates Mars and Jupiter.
From your link:
The categorization of Ceres has changed more than once and has been the subject of some disagreement. Bode believed Ceres to be the "missing planet" he had proposed to exist between Mars and Jupiter.[18] Ceres was assigned a planetary symbol, and remained listed as a planet in astronomy books and tables (along with Pallas, Juno, and Vesta) for over half a century.[37]
I can certainly see the similarity with the Ankh, but also it is most similar to the astrological symbol for Venus! And Venus didn't get destroyed.
From your link:
Ceres is considered one of the four major asteroids (along with Juno, Vesta, and Pallas) in astrology. Its dwarf planet association is due to its ellipsoidal shape. Ceres was the goddess of fertility and agriculture.
80px-Ceres_symbol_%28fixed_width%29.svg.png
The glyph, or symbol, for Ceres is represented here. The crescent (receptivity) is placed over the cross (matter). Her symbols are a sheaf of wheat or a torch.
So, another comet symbol - and Venus was a comet before it became a planet.
The old astronomical symbol of Ceres, still used in astrology, is a sickle, ⟨⚳⟩.[21][33] The sickle was one of the classical symbols of the goddess Ceres, and was suggested, apparently independently, by von Zach and Bode in 1802.[34] In form it is similar to the symbol ⟨♀⟩ of the planet Venus, but with a break in the circle.
I believe the Cs indicated the ankh was associated with our original planet which wasn't Venus. A sickle is associated with agriculture - harvesting wheat - also done with a scythe:
The third phenomenon, which I found very intriguing, was the men in black happening at that time, too. In a number of villages and towns, people would report human-like figures dressed in black would appear on the outskirts of town with a long instrument they would wave back and forth. Right after that, a plague would break out. Sometimes people reported seeing these figures walking through town with these long instruments and right afterwards, the plague would break out in those towns.

The interesting thing is that when the figures in black were out in the fields, the eyewitnesses called the instruments ‘scythes.’ The idea was that symbolically, the figures were mowing down the wheat or whatever grain was growing and this was symbolic of the death of the people later. But eyewitnesses reported that the wheat or grain was never actually cut by the mysterious moving scythes. So, I interpret that to mean the figures had some instrument that they were waving around and spraying out in the mist whatever germs they were spraying around the town.
And then I think of the communist flag - a hammer and a sickle. Thor's hammer? Or just hammer the population. And the sickle symbolizing harvest - wheat or people?
[Note: attempted to post three variations of the communist flag, but just isn't happening. Plain hammer and sickle, hammer and sickle with star], and the one below]

1646612296929.jpeg

I probably should know the significance of the red star - a prominent logo of Macy's department store (although a supposedly non-nefarious origin). I suppose hours and hours could be spent analyzing the many symbols used by governments, religions, groups, organizations, secret or otherwise, and of course, corporations. It is amazing, though, that many seem to hearken back to comets.

Attachments

• 1646611884221.jpeg
    1646611884221.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
turkey--near-selcuk--ephesus--the-temple-of-hadrian--carved-swastika-patterns-110057601-5c4bdaf246e0fb0001a8e6ff.jpg

Now I wondered about this one - a true swastika or just decorative use of lines?

Certainly looks like a swastika to me.

OTOH, this might depict a geometry in 2D that is what we see from a geometry with more "dimensions" so to speak. Who knows?

I could see this as an explanation of the electrical and magnetic fields in an EM wave (like light).

Session Date: February 26th 2022

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Niall, Princess Leia

FOTCM Members present via Zoom (in alphabetical order): 3DStudent, 987baz, Aeneas, aimarok, Aiming, alana, alejo, alianah, Altair, aluminumfalcon, AnaHuitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Ant22, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Arwenn, Aya, Beau, Beorn, Bjorn, bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, Breton, cassandra, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Dakota, Deliverance, dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Erykah, fabric, Findulias, Floetus, France, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, gottathink, goyacobol, Harmony99, HelloH20, herondancer, hesper , hesperides, hiker, hlat and his wife, human, iamthatis, IrjO, itellsya, jar, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Jess, Joan, josi, Juba, kawika, Kay Kim, Keit, kenlee, Keyhole, Kinyash, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, KTC, Laurentien, Laurs, Learner, Liam1310, Logos5x5, Loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, Lys, m, Maat, Maiko, Manitoban, Mari, Mariama, Mark, Martinsky, Mike, Mikkael, mimimari, MK Scarlett, mkrnhr, Mrs. Peel, msante, Mr. Cyan, Nathan, Navigator, NewEngland Seeker, Nicholas, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, pecha, PERLOU, Phil4, placematt, Pophistorian, RedRock12, Regulattor, Ryan, Rylek, Ryu, Saman, SAO, Satarshine, Seamus, Sebbe, seek10, seeker2seer, Shar, Siberia, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, SummerLite, Thor, Tomek, treesparrow, Tristan, Turgon, Ursus Minor, Voyageur, Vulcan, Whitecoast, will01, Williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Yupo, zlyja

Q: (L) Today is February 26th, 2022. Okay, here we go. I'm so wound up...

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Q: (L) And you once said there's a portal in the Middle East, didn't you?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Joe) So, they said that unfortunately the resistance of power elite may lead to the deaths of many innocent people. Does that refer to the fact that the Ukrainian elites will essentially sacrifice the people of Kiev in particular? In a sense, they'll create conditions where people are killed because of the Russian military advance on that city?

Q: (Joe) They gave out 18,000 assault rifles to the people in Kiev and told them to go at it against advancing Russian troops.

(Andromeda) That is SO stupid.

(Joe) Imagine doing that to your population.

(Niall) That's just the small guns. They've moved their big guns into residential areas to use the population as human shields.

A: Psychopaths in action.

Q: (L) Since you brought up this thing about the landing of Kantekkians, I was reading on Facebook and Twitter today, something posted by a Ukrainian in the United States who was declaring that Ukrainians are entitled to their own country, their own language, customs, etc. and that the Russians are nothing and nobody, and the Ukrainians are the oldest people on Earth... that even their DNA was different than Russian DNA. And... what?

(Pierre) There's a coincidence maybe, but in the Caucasian population, the protein ACE2 is overexpressed. It suggests that the vaccine is an ethnic-specific weapon.

(Joe) We're talking about Ukrainians though.

(Pierre) Yes.

(L) So...

(Joe) The Ukrainians have always made that claim and see themselves as a people apart. They see themselves as being unique and different. It's an ideology. Not ALL Ukrainians, but a lot of them. It's really strange because you'd think they're genetically no different than other Slavs, Russians, etc. They do of course have this Nazi tendency towards being a 'master race' in a certain sense. It's very strange.

A: The Ukrainians of today are not the original population. Many waves of conquest and migration have come and gone.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. But the gang there now...

A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet.

Q: (L) Alright. Let's open the floor to any particular member questions. [Scanning of member questions on Zoom chat...] Okay, here's one:

(Ryu) Does Putin knows about Ukraine having a portal? And does he know about Kantekkians?

A: No

Q: (SummerLite) It's said Putin is bombing US bioweapons sites.

Q: (Keit) I have a question about Russia. We have vocal anti-war sentiments within Russia. Will they lead to a change in power? Will it lead to Russia's destruction?

Q: (Niall) Can I do a follow-up about the bioweapons sites? There's a theory that these bioweapons sites were built there with a view to creating something like an ethnic-specific weapon to use against Russians. Is that what they were for?

A: Partly, indeed.

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

Q: (Juba) Is that the reason why Khazaria was the same as today's Ukraine. Portal, STS energy...

A: Partly.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) Is “an explosion in Ukraine, chemical or nuclear”, still on the table?

A: Yes. You could say that it has been happening since 2014.

Q: (Niall) This IS the explosion.

(L) Yeah.

(cinnamon) So, speculation about bombing the bioweapons sites... Is this how we get the supposed 'real pandemic'?

A: One possibility for sickness but not real pandemic. Putin has containment options in operation.

Q: (Niall) Is that why they took the Chernobyl nuclear plant?

A: Caution.

Q: (Joe) In a session in 2009, it said, '5 years to go'. Then, in 2014, they called that Year Zero. That was around the time of the Ukraine coup. Did they mean that 2014 and what the USA did in Ukraine then up until this situation right now, is that what they meant by Year Zero in 2014?

Q: (Joe) So then what's happening right now is directly implicated in major change, but it's going to continue. There'll be further changes, let's say...

Q: (L) 2014 is Year Zero of our new reality.

(Niall) In a future chronology, is it going to be 0?

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Niall) But there are psychopaths all over the world.

(Joe) Maybe it's easier that way.

(Pierre) But psychopath doesn't mean possessed. To be downloaded into means to be possessed.

(Niall) Oh, right. So there's a particular type that's concentrated in Ukraine that is more susceptible to possession by 4D STS.

(Andromeda) Wow.

(L) Okay, next question:

(Seeker) Will the war expand into surrounding countries?

A: Not yet...

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(Niall) Oh boy.

(Ryu) To go back to Pierre's comment, are Covid vaccines used as ethnic weapons?

A: Can be. Docking elements included.

Q: (L) So the vaccine has things in it that are docking elements for later propagation of some kind of pathogen?

Q: (Pierre) And the targeted population is Kantekkians, i.e. true Semites, i.e. Caucasians (in the sense of peoples from the area of the Caucasus).

(L) Targeted in what way? For download, or for the ethnic-specific weapons?

(Pierre) For both. Well, the vaccine. They have a mutation that over-expresses the ACE2 protein. They're more likely to get the effects of the vaccine.

Q: (Joe) Pierre's on an obvious train of thought that Kantekkians are awesome people - that they're the True Semites and stuff. But the Cs just said in this session that people were transferred to that part of Ukraine and they had just destroyed their own planet! [laughter] So, they're not awesome people.

(L) Yeah. The C's also said something about that Nordic Covenant business... That peoples of Nordic descent, i.e. Kantekkian, could be of positive or negative orientation. It's representative of a power center in their genetics...

(Pierre) 'Intensity' was the word used. Kantekkians had more intensity of a certain type of power.

(L) Yeah, intensity. So, yeah.

(Pierre) Intensity for the good, intensity for the bad.

(L) Very interesting. Okay, hold on...

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.

Q: (irjO) Did Putin's actions take the secret government by surprise again or did they really expect Putin-Russia to act quick and fast?

A: Some surprise certainly. They were trying to forestall Putin with accusatory rhetoric.

Q: (L) So they had some idea or intelligence that he was getting ready to move, and they were trying to forestall and probably also create the initial stages of the propaganda barrage - "He's gonna invade!"

(Joe) Exactly. But the people in Western countries at least have been primed with propaganda to see Putin as evil for the last 10 years! That's all being switched on right now.

(Andromeda) And now Ukrainians are gonna be sacrificed to make him look even worse.

(Joe) Right.

(L) Okay, let's see...

(Mr.Cyan) Are they going to kick Russia out of SWIFT ?

Q: (L) Will it matter?

Q: (Tomek) What about April Drop Dead Date? Is this "the" April?

A: Very possible... But who is going to "drop dead"?

Q: (L) Maybe it'll be Biden.

(Niall) I'm worried, so I want to ask this and get it out of the way. Are they gonna try to assassinate Putin?

A: It has been tried and they will try again.

Q: (gottathink) Are they intending to download nanotech in the vaccines?

Q: (Juba) Is Chernobyl a target for the false flag operation?

Q: (L) But it seems that it's well-guarded now.

Q: (L) Okay.

(SummerLite) Is this an attack on the food supply also?

Q: (L) Russia has stopped exporting fertilizer - 65 percent of the world's supply. So, I think we can look forward to some serious food shortages. And that of course will lead to famine and make populations even weaker and sicker and more susceptible to pathogens.

(Lukasz) How many percent of people in Ukraine are affected by downloading by STS in percent?

A: 17%

Q: (L) That's close to your standard figure for psychopaths and their hangers-on.

(Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

(L) Oooh, you're right! The Yukon! CREEPY stuff happens in the Yukon. [laughter] It's true.

(Andromeda) Oh, yeah!

(L) Look it up. Look up "The Valley of the Headless Men"!! I read about it years ago, and it gave me the absolute total creeps!

Q: (L) Ooo! And what about in South America?

A: Desert.

Q: (L) The desert where they have all those figures?

Q: (L) What is it called?

(Niall) Atacama.

Q: (L) What about China?

A: Northeast region. Study map and myths.

Q: (Laura scans through questions on Zoom meeting) (Chu) Be selective because there are 70 new messages after this!

(Luis) So the Middle East portal is the same? For downloading? And also, if 4D STS do not have total control of the Ukrainian portal, they can only download within certain limits or constrictions?

Q: (SummerLite) Is Putin one of Schwab's world leaders?

Q: (Chu) aimarok says: "Come on, SummerLite." [laughter]

(Ryu) Is it likely that it will degenerate into a nuclear war?

A: Not likely or necessary.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of China invading Taiwan in the near future?

A: High.

Q: (Felipe) I had a side question about the vaccines: Can BHT interfere with the lipid capsid that envelopes the mRNA? If so, can it render the vaccine ineffective?

Q: (SummerLite) For clarity, Schwab is lying about Putin then?

Q: (Toronto Group) Did the effect of the trucker convoy and its spread become part of the exposure the C's talked about?

Q: (L) I tell you what: Trudeau sure exposed himself!!

(aimarok) Putin knows Schwab from the 90s, but it doesn't make him his puppet.

(L) Exactly right.

(Felipe) Question about Russia: Will Anonymous hack Russian infrastructure and escalate things through those means?

A: Will try but little success.

Q: (Joe) Just for reference: Anonymous is the CIA.

(cinnamon) And the Ukrainian wheat probably isn't getting planted.

(L) Good point!

(Joe) For sure. Expect higher prices.

(L) Expect REALLY high prices.

(Niall) Ukraine is the 3rd biggest supplier of wheat on Earth.

(Joe) Between Ukraine and Russia, they produce 80% of the world's sunflower oil too.

[C's move to 'listen' on the board...]

A: How is it going to go down? Many variables, but Putin has higher level help.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) Is what's happening now in Ukraine a karmic repetition of the battle between Atlanteans and Athenians?

Q: (Aragorn) On a scale from 1–10, how well are the plans of TPTB succeeding right now?

A: 4

Q: [laughter]

(Pophistorian) Schwab, on video, CLAIMED Putin was one of his Young Global Leaders.

(Joe) Dude! Do you know how many people like him around the world name drop and say, "I know these people"?

(Niall) He wants you to think he's powerful.

(Scottie) They like to lie - A LOT!

(L) When did we start believing things that psychopaths say?

(Ant22) Does Putin suspect any extraterrestrial influences behind the USA and their allies?

Q: (SummerLite) Are people in this group a part of a specific reincarnated group from Atlantis?

Q: (OBI) Will Turkey attack Russia and spread this war to the Middle East?

Q: (Niall) Remember: Putin saved Erdogan from certain death in 2016.

Q: (Chu) 86 new messages.

(L) 86?! I am NOT catching up, people.

(Niall) Has Putin been planning for this day for 20 years?

Q: (L) Are ya happy?? [laughter]

(Niall) Yes! [laughter]

(Jeep) Will the DC convoy have positive outcome?

A: Yes but not the way you think!

Q: (L) So that's another one where we have to wait and see?

Q: (Julian) Will elements of the Ukraine military attempt to oust Zelensky?

A: Zelensky is more likely to be subject of a permanent hit.

Q: (Ant22) Question about canning: Does iodine kill botulin spores that temperatures of up to 100C don't?

A: Can but then food is inedible.

Q: (Eboard10) Are food shortages going to be widespread across Europe soon, or more localised?

A: Widespread eventually.

Q: (Bo) Can we expect more Tonga-like (volcano) explosions this year?

A: Not likely.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

Q: (L) Let's save these canning questions for the forum. They can be discussed and researched. We don't need to ask the C's stuff like that. Okay... Scroll, scroll, scroll...

[Pause for mouse technical issue...]

(Niall) Maybe we just reached the limit of the number of messages in the chat.

(L) I think you guys broke it!

(Chu) Now it's working.

(Alejo) Years ago the C's said that the different races were planted on Earth. Does there need to be a match between genetic profile and geological location, and is part of that relation related to the language spoken by a given people?

A: Not so much.

Q: (Tomek) You mentioned something about France getting nuked in a previous session. Is this still on the table?

Q: (Regulattor) Are the PTB going to fire up the Balkans again?

A: That may happen naturally.

Q: (Toronto Group) With people getting fed up with Covid, are the PTB going to rollback on the vaccine mandates?

Q: (Tristan) In the previous session it was mentioned that more people needed to be awakened, so that more opportunities could be created for the good guys to help. Are enough people being awakened on the planet?

A: Not nearly enough. More suffering needed unfortunately.

Q: (Ant22) What's the reason behind all covid restrictions being suddenly lifted in the UK while other countries still push them?

A: Assessment that the natives are getting way too restless.

Q: (MK Scarlett) Did the timeline change since recent actions from Russia in Ukraine?

Q: (Ryan) Will the economy remain fairly stable this year?

Q: (SAO) Wait, one more question on canning.

(L) Oh, stop it! [laughter] Funny... [laughter]

(Chu) That's it.

(L) No other questions? I'm really exhausted. Geez... Alright. Does anything need to be said to us that we didn't ask but should have asked? Consider it asked via our subconscious minds... And give us the answer! [laughter] Any messages? We're really asking - we just don't know WHAT we're asking.

A: Carry on as you have been. Connections are getting stronger as a result of your exercises. And don't wait too long for attention to yourself and Ark. You are needed!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
So much to ponder and digest, thank you Chateau Crew and everyone who participated via Zoom!

Praying that Laura and Ark be well!

And that we may have time to learn and apply all we know in these challenging times!

A: How is it going to go down? Many variables, but Putin has higher level help.
Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

A session of thunder, in French I would say of the "tonnerre de Brest" ("The sound of the bells [...] weakens the cloud that encloses the thunder, determines it to open up and thereby facilitates an exit for the thunder").link
There is a link in action between the above quotations to this extract from one of the chapters of "The Wave", and to our own Work and Labour:

However, there is a kind of person who has some sort of "inner inclination" for Truth. They are simply unable to accept anything else. They cannot be satisfied until they have peeled the onion to the very core. And these keep their eyes on the goal of Truth.

The seeker of truth continues to gather knowledge in the same way the servants in the Parable of the Talents continued to "invest" their money. Gathering knowledge without prejudice inevitably leads to humility. Humility added to knowledge inevitably leads to self-recognition. And self-recognition becomes the companion that enables a person to navigate the emotions and illusions that seek to distract us and blind us! Finally, self-recognition, which is the ultimate state of Humility, leads us to PURE WILL.

Now, notice, it didn't say STRONG will, just pure. A person's "will to be" is his natural frequency. And, when you marry will to knowledge, you have hope of using the will in a particular way. This Will is the "mustard seed" of the Biblical parable. Again: Will to be, or orientation, is FREQUENCY Application of will via knowledge, to choices produces FREQUENCY RESONANCE VIBRATION in the consciousness which can then manifest in the experience of the individual in very particular ways as I will try to explain.

Any given system has a natural frequency. A human being has several frequencies which relate to the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure, etheric body frequency, and the frequency of the consciousness which is a function of will or orientation.

If you record a pure tone, you can connect the output line that would go to a speaker to an ocilloscope instead. In this way, you can SEE the sound rather than hear it. As you observe it, you note that it oscillates. You are seeing a wave. Frequency is the number of crests of a wave in a designated unit of time. That is what determines frequency. More units in time means higher frequency. Frequency is in inverse ratio to the length of the wave. The higher the frequency, the shorter the wave. (It is important to note here that a "unit of time" is an arbitrary measurement, so assigning a "number" to a frequency is merely a matter of convention.)

Frequency Resonance Vibration is directly related to what is called Forced Oscillation. Any wave system may be driven by a force from the "outside." Whenever a system is made to vibrate by a periodic force, the resulting motion is called Forced Oscillation. An example would be the glass that shatters when the opera singer hits the "right note."

Forced Oscillations take place with the frequency of the driving force rather than with the natural frequency of the system. The amplitude of the response depends on how the driving frequency is related to the natural frequency. If these frequencies are nearly the same, even a very weak driving force can, in time, feed enough energy into the system to give it a large amplitude of motion. This condition is called Resonance.

Everybody has probably pushed a child on a swing. What you notice is, after a series of very strong pushes to get the swing going, you can stand there and just give an occasional push or "tap" to keep the same swinging motion going. But, as every parent knows, it has to be given at exactly the right instant. The tap must be applied in the same direction, and at the very instant of the swinging away motion for it to work. If you give a push at intervals instead of at every return, you will find that an increase of force is necessary depending on how many times you let the swing come and go before applying another tap. If you set up a series of "every other return" before pushing, you will have to apply the exact same force at each of these arbitrarily determined intervals which will be a multiple of the force you would have to apply if you pushed with every single return. These intervals of pushing at arbitrarily designated returns are submultiples of the natural frequency.

And
, as you see from this example, they can produce the same resonance also, the Frequency Resonance Vibration being the swinging in response to being pushed.

If the pushes are continued, and if the swing had long enough ropes and a brave enough child, a regular series of pushes could eventually launch the child into outer space!

But, you will notice that if the pushes are not given at the right moment, if they are not constantly delivered either with every swing or in a submultiple, if no periodicity is maintained, the swing will slow down and stop. You will also notice that if you do not apply the pushes in a fixed period, the motion of the swing is erratic. And you will definitely notice that if you push at the wrong moment, or against the swing direction, you will cause it to slow down! In such a case, you are taking energy away from the system.

The very same principles apply to Forced Oscillation of any wave whether it is a sound wave, radio wave, light wave or whatever. In fact, it could be said that light is produced is Forced Oscillations of atoms. All things in nature which are a "response to a stimulus" are Forced Oscillations.

A human being could be considered to be a series of Forced Oscillations.

And here we come to the problem:

Besides depending on how close the driving frequency is to the natural frequency, the amplitude of response of the forced vibrations of a system also depends on the strength of the damping. The less damping there is, the greater the response of resonance. The resonance frequency is always lower than the natural frequency but gets very close as the damping is reduced. [Freeman, Physics Principles and Insights, 1973]

Now, as we have said, a human being is a combination of frequencies of the cellular structure, the etheric/genetic body, and the consciousness orientation. If these different frequencies operate in harmonious submultiples of a certain fundamental frequency, we say that the system is in harmony, that is to say, there is Harmonious Frequency Resonance.

We can also say that, by changing one of the frequencies and amplifying it, the others may be brought into harmony by the process of Forced oscillation IF the natural frequency of each is a harmonic of, or is close to, the driving frequency.

At the same time, the act of changing ANY of the frequencies can be accomplished by Forced Oscillation from the "outside," whether for harmony or not. That is to say, if the forced oscillation is not close to the natural frequency, there will be less amplitude.

Now, a human being, in general, is under the powerful influence of the matter of which his body is constructed. Matter is the result of the STS "Thought of Non-being," or "Sleeping Consciousness" of God. Therefore, in a general sense, by being in 3rd density, to a great extenct, man is "asleep;" he is under the influence of the frequency of the STS polarity. His Frequency Resonance Vibration is STS, or that of matter/contraction - the predator's mind.

But, man has a possibility of CHANGING FREQUENCY, aligning with STO polarity, IF he can find that part of himself that is truly of Service to Others and AMPLIFY it through the process of Frequency Resonance Vibration, resulting from the Forced Oscillation of alignment with the STO thought center. It is only his Will that can do this, and it is only WHEN it is "married to knowledge" so that he can truly KNOW what his choice is and how to implement it. These choices are the "pushes" of the swing. If sufficient amplitude is achieved, ALL of his other frequencies will also gradually be forced into Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Of course, this process is not only dependent upon the natural frequency of the individual, but also upon the dampers that may be in place that can restrict the amplitude. The fewer dampers, the greater the amplitude that can be achieved with the least application of energy.

We have to discover and remove the "dampers" to our systems.

Again, it is in the gaining of knowledge that we can remove the dampers, little by little. It is hard work and it is painful. But as we do this, we come, step by step, to the position of humility and self-knowledge that enables the alignment of the will. If the natural frequency of STO is present in the moment of choice, this pure will "becomes the friend of the highest of knowledge" and they "enter into a bond of eternal union." And one is then able to connect with the Eternal Creative Light within, which then becomes the Forced Oscillator that changes the Frequency Resonance Vibration in dramatic and life changing ways. This amounts to giving up self-will to allow the greater will of the Thought Center to manifest. The manifestation of this in one's daily life via choices become "pushes" of the swing of the etheric/genetic body and the atomic signature of the cellular structure which then changes the entire reality.

When we finally achieve Self-recognition/humility, we understand that it is implementation of our choices at THIS 3rd density level that increases the amplitude of our Frequency Resonance Vibration, which IS, in actuality, our polarization. Amplitude constitutes our "ripeness" for advancement to the next density. What we are choosing is, in effect, which part we will play in the NEXT cycle of creation! What we do now determines our course into either consciousness that creates, or the intensely contractile Thought of Nonbeing that "goes to sleep" as primal matter. Neither of them are "higher" frequencies, they are DIFFERENT.

Mass and "Spring Constant" are the determinants of Frequency in material terms. Using the principle of "As above, so below," we must assume that similar constructs apply to "spiritual frequencies." The Spring Constant is the measure of the force needed to extend the mass by an arbitrary measure. Mass, since it relates to matter, in spiritual terms is analogous to "sleeping consciousness" or IGNORANCE. This means that the fundamental "ignorant" or "sleeping" nature of the STS orientation equates to greater mass AND Spring Constant. Greater mass and Spring Constant require greater strength of Forced Oscillation to produce Frequency Resonance Vibration even if the Natural Frequency is very close to the frequency of the Forced Oscillator. Thus, since the "Natural Frequency" of the human being is that of matter to the greatest extent, it is more inclined to be influenced by the STS polarity Forced Oscillation.

Less mass and Spring Constant are the result of knowledge. Knowledge is a function of consciousness, and all knowledge that IS knowledge and not assumption, prejudice or illusion, increases consciousness.
After this reading, in the face of the barrage of lies and hypocrisies of this pack of sick degenerates, one can see the constancy of Putin.
As the bell of conditioning rings, the barking becomes louder and more violent, in this thunderous cohort, if one strains one's ear one can hear another bell:

In Silmarillion, Tolkien's creation myth tells the story of a world that was conceived in music. In this tale, titled "Ainulindale", Illuvatar's (God) first act was to create the entities called Ainur to make musical harmonies together. Melkor was one of the most gifted amongst the Ainur, but he also had a greater share of arrogance and pride. Soon he began to sing outside the themes of Illuvatar, weaving his own discordant tunes into Illuvatar’s original theme. Turmoil ensued, and the harmonies of the Ainur were interrupted. Some among them began to tune their melody to that of Melkor, others fell silent and confused, while others yet stayed true to the original melody.

Then Illuvatar intervened and soon there were two tunes competing for dominance. Of these tunes, Tolkien writes:
"And it seemed at last that there were two musics progressing at one time before the seat of Iluvatar, and they were utterly at variance. The one was deep and wide and beautiful, but slow and blended with an immeasurable sorrow, from which its beauty chiefly came. The other had now achieved a unity of its own; but it was loud, and vain, and endlessly repeated; and it had little harmony, but rather a clamorous unison as of many trumpets braying upon a few notes. And it essayed to drown the other music by the violence of its voice, but it seemed that its most triumphant notes were taken by the other and woven into its own solemn pattern."
This contest between the musics of Melkor and Iluvatar continued until finally Iluvatar ends it in one loud chord. He then takes the Ainur to show them the meaning of the music they had just heard. What he shows them is Earth and he declares: “Behold your music!”
According to the creation myth of Tolkien, the world is a manifestation of the harmony and discord competing for dominance.
One can draw certain parallels between Tolkien’s story of Ainulindale and the Cassiopaeans material. First and foremost, they both contain the idea that creation emanates downwards, and that this realm is the product of the "thought" of higher realms.
Secondly, there is the notion of two distinct and opposing forces battling for expression. Readers of the Cassiopaeans and Ra material will know these forces as STO and STS. Lastly there is the notion of macrocosmic dramas on higher plains translating into the microcosm of life on 3D Earth. In other words, like with the Ainur, it is up to mankind to choose between being in tune with either of the two forces, Iluvatar or Melkor, STO or STS.
In one transcript the following quote is found:

"Frequency envelopes are realms, however they are "in concert," which implies a degree of scripting at some level. Some members of the orchestra do not play well. Some do not play in tune. Some are out of synch. Others expect the one next to them to play their part."

And then later:

Q: (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?
A: Yes, of those in the orchestra. -
Q: (L) So it is by agreement. To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?
A: Ah! There's the rub! You don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

That last sentence is very similar to Tolkien’s story, and it is here that the Metaphor of the Orchestra comes in. The C's indicated in the excerpt above that there is a certain "selection"/music played at higher levels that one can align oneself with in 3D. The task of the 3D "orchestra" then, is to "play true" to the selection one chooses to align oneself with.

How does one play well in an orchestra? First of all, one must be able to read the notes. In other words, one must study and gain knowledge of the score. Once the piece of music is understood one has a choice, one can either choose to play or find a different orchestra with a different score. This is an emotional choice, either a tune appeals or it does not. If one chooses to play the score, then the work has begun. Secondly, one must have an instrument that is working and is tuned. Here the instrument represents the self, and idea of functioning and being in tune is the alchemistic transformation and the point of 4th way Work. Thirdly, one must be a useful member of the orchestra by playing harmoniously.

The tune of STS/Melkor is the dominant in the world as it is, but one can make a choice to play a different tune, namely STO/Illuvatar. If one becomes able to play true, then the metaphor has it that the melody produced by the orchestra becomes resonant with that same tune played on higher densities. The players in the orchestra, in effect, become part of the Resonance Frequency Envelope of 4th density STO.
Orchestra metaphor CassWiki.

A: Carry on as you have been. Connections are getting stronger as a result of your exercises. And don't wait too long for attention to yourself and Ark. You are needed!! Goodbye.
Thank you very much for this new session.
Take care of yourselves and be well all of you.

Back
Top Bottom