Session 26 February 2022

If it is not a person maybe within the "April Drop Dead Date" is the death of the dollar.

: (Tomek) What about April Drop Dead Date? Is this "the" April?

A: Very possible... But who is going to "drop dead"?

Q: (L) Maybe it'll be Biden.

Cliff High on Twitter said that next 11th of March is Zero Day

This 3/11 may well be THAT Zero Day, but even if not, it is ZERO DAY for the the next phase of the collapse of the Private Western Central Bank Criminal Network.

Their Petrodollar goes to shit on that day.

Their actions, and Putin’s counter actions, have seen to the fate of the PetroDollar. It will not recover from events of this coming week

Zero Day?

When I saw this about raising your FRV, I thought about actions. The people described in the C's sessions took action and did things. People might like to think of all the nefarious actions done by those in alignment with STS (John D. Rockefeller), as well as all the actions that those (who want to be?) in alignment with STO, do (Mahatma Gandhi).

Now, a session (3 August 1996) addressed this triple bad day:

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

A: Yes.

Which makes me wonder, although it might sound crazy, can focused consciousness of, say 200 collinear individuals, contribute the rise of FRV of our planet?

I do not believe FRV raise themselves by themselves, or even by magic. It takes actions. I believe that what the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind speaks of as "work", and I believe it requires actions too. Those are just my thoughts and feelings on the matter at the moment. I feel those of us who seek to redress the horrendous actions taken by STS need to be "doing stuff" in order to have an effect. Perhaps now is the time for people to be thinking about what they can do to best help, not only themselves, but others too.. (STO).

Q: (Tomek) What about April Drop Dead Date? Is this "the" April?

A: Very possible... But who is going to "drop dead"?

Q: (L) Maybe it'll be Biden.
Nobody will care if it's Biden - unless it's the Democrats or those who put him (and Kamala) into power. I don't think they want Kamala as President. Apparently she's not too popular around the people who "matter". They made a mistake by chosing her, especially if they conceived that Biden may drop off the perch during his stint as President.

I feel it may be the Queen, which will be a shame, because I think she's the best of those royals.

What came to my mind is the business meaning of "the April Drop Date":
A drop-dead date is a provision in a contract that sets out a finite deadline that, if not met, will automatically trigger adverse consequences. The drop-dead date is the last possible date on which something must be completed and, in most circumstances, an extension is not possible.
One might ask what is the subject of the contract then? Is April the deadline for humanity to reach some threshold of awakening? Or maybe for STS forces to download some more bad stuff through "the Portal"?

Thanks to everyone for the session and the questions asked!

The old astronomical symbol of Ceres, still used in astrology, is a sickle, ⟨⚳⟩.[21][33] The sickle was one of the classical symbols of the goddess Ceres, and was suggested, apparently independently, by von Zach and Bode in 1802.[34] In form it is similar to the symbol ⟨♀⟩ of the planet Venus, but with a break in the circle.
I believe the Cs indicated the ankh was associated with our original planet which wasn't Venus. A sickle is associated with agriculture - harvesting wheat - also done with a scythe:

And then I think of the communist flag - a hammer and a sickle. Thor's hammer? Or just hammer the population. And the sickle symbolizing harvest - wheat or people?
[Note: attempted to post three variations of the communist flag, but just isn't happening. Plain hammer and sickle, hammer and sickle with star], and the one below]

View attachment 56182

I probably should know the significance of the red star - a prominent logo of Macy's department store (although a supposedly non-nefarious origin). I suppose hours and hours could be spent analyzing the many symbols used by governments, religions, groups, organizations, secret or otherwise, and of course, corporations. It is amazing, though, that many seem to hearken back to comets.

Yes, regarding the communist flag, to my knowledge that is correct. It has the Thor’s hammer and as to sickle, that is the Scythian symbol, of course. So is all from the Northern Peoples and who, as the C’s told us, in turn comes to the original Kantekkians. Moreover, we should sum the iridescent red in the flag into these observations. After all, why so much colorful extravagance?!! Well, emphasizing, in this session the C’s freely gave us that a Russian-like people is very kin to the Kantekkians. So, in my opinion this particular color does not seem something that can or should be ignored.

Now, is not that most of the comments in this thread show off so already near to a realization, to a deep connection in our neurons?! Does not seem peculiar how the C’s —as just mentioned— in this session ‘voluntaried’ information without pre-specificities?! Maybe is that so because now we are so close in many senses? So be it, I hope. Next, in this spirit, follows a little bit of my old original researches —sorry for this time not giving some sources, though maybe eventually I can manage to give them.

March 4, 1995 Session

A: Jupiter is already a star.
Q: (L) Why do we not perceive it as a star?
A: You are still learning. Earth is a star to be.

“As above quoted, the C’s years ago told us that earth is a star to be. Now as I see it, that red star in the communist flag indeed links to earth. But… what is the future? See, Earth in esoteric circles is well known as the ‘Red Star’.

Let us compare these two images:
1646612296929-jpeg.56182

273px-Theosophicalsealfrench.svg.png
Well, now —if considering the 2nd image acceptable— we can perceive that the laurel seen in the Russian flag portrays an Ouroboros also, see? Notice that there we have a 5-tip star, so this should be not exactly earth, but rather an earth-gateway. Such assertion occurs because if were to be earth then it should not have 5 tips —I’m just trying to give a simple explanation but in accord to those things like they are in symbolism; otherwise would deviate too long from the intended ‘shortness’ for this commentary.

Okay, then notice how the star is swapped to a swastika in the 2nd figure. It’s important to observe, I believe, that the swastika is not only a symbol of a cross but that of a moving cross over itself. On this, legends, folk tales may help?!!! So, there is more of course. For instance, C’s also told us on the star of David that it represents a ‘trans-density’ structure. Moreover at last, we have the sickle/scythe symbol of Ceres asteroid, as well what about comets (remarked in this thread as possibly linked to the swastika)?!!! All seems connected at plain sight, yes?!!!”​

If the PTB are at 4 on a scale of one to 10. We can assume there is not going to be a reset. More like running for the bunkers. Many of them are seeing this, and some not, and it is leaning towards collapse into chaos.

The “when” of when will all this happen, doesn’t appear to be when anymore, but now.

The space rock bombarded already started. It was said that it would start like rain (petter patter) slow then increase. That’s now…so check.

The 4 horsemen…check.

The separation- harvest of souls. …Check

Maybe this is not so well defined, but I see this sometimes very quick separation of people (by their own free will) as the fruition of not just this lifetime, but of all the lifetimes of this grand cycle. That is to say people are wired to take these turns they are taking.

I had a friend “before” covid that could converse on 911 type subject and concurred that the media was just lies, the gov had been taken over etc. but the moment covid hit, he went 100% with it without a blink of skepticism. Gone not a word from him anymore. Last thing I heard him saying was covid, covid, covid! We were on the conveyor belt of the harvest together then were abruptly separated to different paths. I won’t belabor this point, but just to say I think all these separations are part of the harvesting of souls.

I have a friend who is not much spiritual but is concerned about what is going on said to me. Its bucket list time. For everybody! If you want to do are say something in this life you better do it now.

The DCM is looking for “something” from the human race. My guess is that there are STO and well as STS higher ups that are available to work but are waiting and watching the 3D humans free will play out.

Those involved in the Cassiopaean experiment and related forums and the FRV that they emit are suspect of being this group of 200+ souls that could change the world. And I’m confident that we are to some degree. And wonder what is the future of anchoring the FRV.

While doing the POTS I often pray for all the above-mentioned members and others of similar or same FRV to be heard in the higher densities and amplified.

Just a thought, but what if we did POTS 24 hours a day every day around the world? With perhaps some specific additions to the prayer (which we have grooved for years) to meet the present situations as they arise. That would entail something like a sign-up sheet to take 1 hour of time, in your part of the world per week let’s say. That would take 168 members per week, using their chosen time to do the POTS. Or everybody on a specific day of the week. Whatever works out but to keep the same FRV pinging the higher-ups with our intentions. I guess the point would be, can continual prayer, or large amount of pray at one time amplify the FRV?

Just a thought, but what if we did POTS 24 hours a day every day around the world? With perhaps some specific additions to the prayer (which we have grooved for years) to meet the present situations as they arise. That would entail something like a sign-up sheet to take 1 hour of time, in your part of the world per week let’s say. That would take 168 members per week, using their chosen time to do the POTS. Or everybody on a specific day of the week. Whatever works out but to keep the same FRV pinging the higher-ups with our intentions. I guess the point would be, can continual prayer, or large amount of pray at one time amplify the FRV?
Great suggestion. If the frequency of our prayers exceeds the rate of inflation, we should be just fine. 😉

What if the swastika is a sybol for a portal itselfe?
What if it's the Star of David?

I vaguely remember something Richard Hoagland said about hyperdimensional representation (don't recall exactly) and the Star of David. Since my memory is so fuzzy, I checked the net and came up with this:
Think of Richard C. Hoagland's model of "hyperdimensional physics" with two interconnected tetrahedra in a 3-D "Star-of-David" pattern, circumscribed in a rotating sphere (planetary body).

1646760120908.png

The quote is from "THE CODE" OF CARL MUNCK, AND ANCIENT GEMATRIAN NUMBERS - PART ELEVEN - but one can search for better info with Hoagland and "hyperdimensional physics" to learn more.

It depends on what 10 means concretely. Do we know it for sure? Yes, we have an idea, but I mean a reset could just be a success of 5 on a scale of 10.

Or maybe I'm overly pessimistic.
The way I see it is that TPTB think they can control and dominate a “reset” that the universe is already dishing out. They will try but the universe has plans for them.

Will there be a “reset”? Yes! However, who or what is going to be reset?

I am currently concerned at the irrational moves that those in power are taking and are going to take but I’m also quite excited to see what the great universe has in store. Sit back and enjoy the show I guess.

It depends on what 10 means concretely. Do we know it for sure? Yes, we have an idea, but I mean a reset could just be a success of 5 on a scale of 10.

Or maybe I'm overly pessimistic.
whatever 10 means, 4/10 or 40% success rate surely isn't what ptb hoped for, so that gives us hope and reasons for optimism.

not everything goes as bad guys planed for. not even close.

Back
Top Bottom