Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Two cents. Pov: The wave (unpolarised) Is disintegrating the implants. That's why they set up new "contagious" ones. The disintegration of the implants, combined with the effects of the new implants not only on the vaccinated creates a big mess. On a 3d physical level and on a higher body level. Synchronization problems. What i can suggest on a personal level is to rest and observe yourself, implants that disintegrate cause toxins in everyone. Equal merging in realm border crossing. Observe: it is more than scary. but don't look away.

Some of the local ladies discuss their booster experiences on social media. The branch covidian pub some of them work at had to close because of all the reactions and covid infections post jabs. The heroine of this story was 'fully vaxxed' then suffered greatly from her C19 infection, I know because she told everyone about it. She then had to wait 7 weeks to get the booster for 'further protection' and then tells everyone about it again! These same people told me on social media last November that when the town opened up again on December 1st that 'I'd get covid and get very sick and possibly die because I was 'anti vax'. The only thing I'll be dying of is overwork, I'm flat out, anyone want a job?

1649835200869.png1649835984874.png

1649835302501.png1649835368601.png
1649835578577.png1649835751939.png

Attachments

• 1649835252991.png
    1649835252991.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1649835968550.png
    1649835968550.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
In past two days a friends pregnant triple vaxxed daughter in law lost her baby. Not highly unusual as she was only seven weeks except the baby died in her womb, she did not miscarry and had to be induced when three days later she still hadn’t passed the fetus.
I just found out this weekend that my cousin is pregnant again and both her and her fiancee are double-vaxxed. She already had a difficult pregnancy with her first child and is basically bed-ridden with nausea and vomiting nonstop this time around. I can only imagine what an added burden the vaccine is adding and hoping to circumvent some of that with a few protocols and lots of prayers.

I was looking into Quinton Plasma Water which has shown some remarkable effects in helping with pregnancy complications. Of course, this brave new world is a whole other kettle of fish but I'm hoping the order comes in soon so she can start on it ASAP. 40ml daily is what is recommend for complications. I was also thinking IV treatment for B Vitamins might be helpful as well. I don't see any reason why that would be harmful and would probably help a lot. Some of my house mates regularly go to these clinics for treatment so crossing my fingers.

Last edited:
i just found out that i only come here to find out that the world has gone even more to shit. i get excited when i see things have got worse. is there something wrong with me or is this common, i dont know. i know that for years theres a few sites i watch and its horrific whats going on. it breeds fear. how can a new world be born on fear. why do we focus on the depravity of the enemy, are we playing into there hands. if i was them this is exactly what i would want you to do. is it educational or should we learn what will hurt them instead. just my 2 pennies.

American bodybuilder Cedric McMillan has died at the age of 44, after years of health complications caused by Covid-19, and a road accident.

McMillan, a long-time veteran of the US Army and National Guard, was a veteran bodybuilder and 2017 winner of the prestigious Arnold Classic.

His death was confirmed online by his sponsor, Black Skull USA, though the cause has not been made public.
It is the third death of a well-known bodybuilder in the US in the past year.

"We regret to inform you that our friend and brother @cedricmcmillan passed away today," Black Skull USA said on Instagram. "Cedric will be greatly missed as an athlete, comrade, friend and father."

McMillan became a professional bodybuilder in 2009, before going on to win a string of competitions culminating in the 2017 Arnold Classic, named after bodybuilder, actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

After 2020, however, he was largely unable to compete after being plagued by health problems including a serious bicycle crash, heart problems and Covid-19.

In a November 2021 interview with Generation Iron, McMillan said he was "almost dead" from his heart problems in July of the same year.

The Arnold Sports Festival, which organises the Arnold Classic, said it was "heartbroken" to learn of McMillan's death.
"Known for his larger than life personality, his infectious smile, a gentle heart, and a sense of humour that was loved by fellow competitors and fans alike, Cedric will be deeply missed," an Instagram post said.

Three other well-known bodybuilders have died in the past year. George Peterson died at 37 in October after suffering from heart problems believed to be caused by steroids, while Shawn Rhoden died of a reported heart attack in November.

I wonder if the Covid-19 heart problems are actually vaccination side effects. As the article says other body builders have died in the past year. No vaccination status mentioned obviously.

Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts, on the increase in spontaneous abortions among vaccinated women: "13% of women have spontaneous abortions, but among vaccinated women this increases to 50%".

View attachment 57794

Looks to be quite a lot of vaccine side effects starting to come out in the Australian news.

Hmmm, I don’t think I would want to be a politician over there with pissed off Aussies. They are not so go along to get along as the Kiwi’s.

I was looking into Quinton Plasma Water which has shown some remarkable effects in helping with pregnancy complications. Of course, this brave new world is a whole other kettle of fish but I'm hoping the order comes in soon so she can start on it ASAP. 40ml daily is what is recommend for complications.

Slight off topic. I’ve started looking into a similar thing to do with accessing hydrogen from water. I read this from Ben Greenfield about Quinton plasma water.

…For the past nine years, Robert’s focus has been on bringing a new nutraceutical breakthrough called “Molecular Hydrogen” (H2) to medical professionals and health-minded consumers. This “smallest molecule in the Universe” has been overlooked for its remarkable health benefits until now. With more than 800 worldwide health studies on the subject, physicians, researchers, and clinicians have been proclaiming H2 as the most unique and versatile antioxidant and signaling molecule. In 2010, Robert co-developed a practical way for everyone to benefit from this discovery by creating the first reactive hydrogen tablet that infuses water with a supersaturated concentration of H2 gas. This proven nutraceutical is now in its 9th year of distribution in both professional medical and consumer markets…

Brown’s Gas, could be an even better form of accessing the benefits of hydrogen. See this study.

Abstract

Intensive research on the therapeutic effects of hydrogen has already been undertaken for years. In some of these studies, however, instead of pure molecular hydrogen, a special gas mixture known as BG (Brown’s Gas) is used, which is produced by the electrolysis of water and contains 67% hydrogen, 33% oxygen and an energy-rich gas component defined as “ExW,” which is to be investigated in more detail in the future. The special properties of this gas and its therapeutic effects are described on the basis of the advanced hydrogen research and its benefits are discussed in the context of the underlying mechanisms of chronic diseases and aging. After explaining the individual stages of the development of chronic diseases, possible applications of BG are presented as examples of successful application. The promotion of clinical studies on the use of this gas for treatment of acute and chronic diseases in humans is recommended. Comparative studies of BG and molecular hydrogen from the storage bottle are necessary to determine a possible superiority of BG over pure molecular hydrogen. BG is considered to be an inexpensive, flexible and effective therapy which, due to its production using water electrolysis compared to molecular hydrogen from a purified source, may be used “on demand” for many diseases in hospitals and outpatient departments.

Been looking at this device for home use of generating Browns Gas.

New onset of autoimmune phenomena
after covid-19 injections

Dr John B.
posted on his Telegram channel link to a study, which reveals that a "new onset autoimmune phenomena post-COVID-19 vaccination" appear to have come to light.

The abstract reads following:

Abstract

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has led to an unprecedented setback for global economy and health. Vaccination is one of the most effective interventions to substantially reduce severe disease and death due to SARS-CoV-2 infection. Vaccination programmes are being rolled out globally, but most of these vaccines have been approved without extensive studies on their side-effects and efficacy.

Recently, new-onset autoimmune phenomena after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported increasingly (e.g. immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, autoimmune liver diseases, Guillain–Barré syndrome, IgA nephropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Molecular mimicry, the production of particular autoantibodies and the role of certain vaccine adjuvants seem to be substantial contributors to autoimmune phenomena. However, whether the association between COVID-19 vaccine and autoimmune manifestations is coincidental or causal remains to be elucidated.

Here, we summarize the emerging evidence about autoimmune manifestations occurring in response to certain COVID-19 vaccines. Although information pertaining to the risk of autoimmune disease as a consequence of vaccination is controversial, we merely propose our current understanding of autoimmune manifestations associated with COVID-19 vaccine.

In fact, we do not aim to disavow the overwhelming benefits of mass COVID-19 vaccination in preventing COVID-19 morbidity and mortality. These reports could help guide clinical assessment and management of autoimmune manifestations after COVID-19 vaccination.

_-2022-04-16-at-13.57.27.png

Induced coma

We have visitors from Sicily right now; one of our best friends and her son - enjoying the freedom without masks or any restrictions in Stockholm. She told us that the best friend of her son, was admitted into the hospital in Catania, due to sudden constant epileptic attacks (which the boy never had before) - and is now kept in an artificial coma, because his brain isn't functioning as it should when they try to wake him up. No, let me rephrase this: They say his brain seems to be functioning when checking, but can't wake him up as the epileptic attacks re-emerge as soon they try to wake him up. He boy/young man is double jabbed and boostered :-(

My husbands sister in Sicily

who at the very end chose to give in and get the jabs (because she said, she couldn't anything anymore, anywhere) - seem to be in not so good shape. She is now using constantly morphine in order to cope with her pain. Since earlier times she has fibroglamia, and my take on her covid-19 injections is, that any disease is easily made worse after some time of the injections...

At my work at the Stockholm subway

I noticed that some people have developed diffuse darkish pink areas on their skin. During the past 3-4 months, there have been shorter bursts or waves of extreme many people calling-in-sick, which at times had exceeded anything I have ever heard before (something like 75 people out of 250, at the worst) But since I am not really "in the middle of the puddle" among staff, due to my night-shift hours, I only see very few staff members - and therefore I don't get to know as much of what is going, other than bits and pieces.

Back
Top Bottom