Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My son unvaxxed got a different chest infection with lots of spitting going on and difficulty to sleep laying down because of the excess fluid. It took him a week to get over without medicine, but I never saw him so sick before.
I had that one, too, for weeks, and now maybe my daughter has it.
She says at school many kids have it, it gives a painful throat and lots of spit, no fever.
A couple of times i got only one hour of sleep, often 2 or 2x2.5 max, for i could not clear
nose and lungs for long enough to go belly breathe and turn and can't sleep on my back.
There are extremely sticky wires in my lungs that reverberate, bubble, or whistle funnily while breathing. Now clearing is easier, nose dry, and i just got my first night long sleep. Hope it stays like this.
The good thing is my lungs got open more after being glued for years and i can put my belly out .
I have had to fight for a little bit more air volume every night, or it blocks and clogs when i turn on my side.
The bad is there is some blood in the spit.

Last edited:
I had that one, too, for weeks, and now maybe my daughter has it.
She says at school many kids have it, it gives a painful throat and lots of spit, no fever.
A couple of times i got only one hour of sleep, often 2 or 2x2.5 max, for i could not clear
nose and lungs for long enough to go belly breathe and turn and can't sleep on my back.
There are extremely sticky wires in my lungs that reverberate, bubble, or whistle funnily while breathing. Now clearing is easier, nose dry, and i just got my first night long sleep. Hope it stays like this.
The good thing is my lungs got open more after being glued for years and i can put my belly out .
I have had to fight for a little bit more air volume every night, or it blocks and clogs when i turn on my side.
The bad is there is some blood in the spit.
That's exactly that for my son. Sorry to hear about you. I trust his youth to get better but the diet is not helping. Some work to do and that side but at his own space.

My mother just informed me that for no apparent reason her blood pressure is suddenly (a week ago) so high (and not responding to medication), that her doctor might not allow her to fly.

Could this be a vaxx side effect? Given the known clotting and heart damage issues, it would seem plausible to me. Anyone have any insight?

Where I work, there are a couple of people who are now having health problems. A man in his 40’s got both vaccines when they were available. He was fine for a few months and now he has dangerously high blood pressure. I had asked him if he had blood pressure problems before and he said this is new to him and a shock. It was so high he had to go to the emergency room, and in the following couple of weeks they have kept raising the dose of the medication and his blood pressure is still high. He is definitely worried about this.
Another woman in her 50’s has been all gung ho for the vaccines and of course got both shots. Just last week she woke up with a giant goiter on her neck and it was hard for her to swallow, breathe. Her husband took her to urgent care, and so far, it seems she’s getting a little better. When I asked her what may have caused this she said, “ the doctor said these things just happen.” 🙄
@psychegram see above - could be a possibility.

My mother just informed me that for no apparent reason her blood pressure is suddenly (a week ago) so high (and not responding to medication), that her doctor might not allow her to fly.

Could this be a vaxx side effect? Given the known clotting and heart damage issues, it would seem plausible to me. Anyone have any insight?
When did she take the vaccine, and how many times before? If these symptoms developed soon after, it could be a sign that it could be. Another clue can be from what the physician thinks of it⁠—has her doctor said anything about what it could be caused by? Many of the folks who are in a vaccine-injury support group I frequent report that their doctors have no idea what is going on with them that they diagnose them with having anxiety. Some on their have went as long as a year with their symptoms (vaccine longhaulers).

Another thing to rule out is her diet (does she eat a lot of salty foods?).

If you suspect that she has gotten these symptoms from the vaccines, then @Gaby's health protocol thread would be of use to her, if she's open to taking supplements. Some on the support forum also report that donating blood removed their symptoms, which is interesting to note, since it implies that particulates in the vaccine stay in the bloodstream, and the body has either no way, or minimal way, of removing those. Though, I'm worried that by donating blood that we can get another person sick with that blood, but I've been mulling the idea of finding a travelling IV nurse who does vit C/glutathione/chelating infusions that can just take blood away and dispose of it as a method of curing someone I love who has vaccine side effects. The next plan if that falters is to bring back the age-old leeches 😐

@psychegram see above - could be a possibility.

When did she take the vaccine, and how many times before? If these symptoms developed soon after, it could be a sign that it could be. Another clue can be from what the physician thinks of it⁠—has her doctor said anything about what it could be caused by? Many of the folks who are in a vaccine-injury support group I frequent report that their doctors have no idea what is going on with them that they diagnose them with having anxiety. Some on their have went as long as a year with their symptoms (vaccine longhaulers).

Another thing to rule out is her diet (does she eat a lot of salty foods?).

If you suspect that she has gotten these symptoms from the vaccines, then @Gaby's health protocol thread would be of use to her, if she's open to taking supplements. Some on the support forum also report that donating blood removed their symptoms, which is interesting to note, since it implies that particulates in the vaccine stay in the bloodstream, and the body has either no way, or minimal way, of removing those. Though, I'm worried that by donating blood that we can get another person sick with that blood, but I've been mulling the idea of finding a travelling IV nurse who does vit C/glutathione/chelating infusions that can just take blood away and dispose of it as a method of curing someone I love who has vaccine side effects. The next plan if that falters is to bring back the age-old leeches 😐

Thanks, guys.

So it seems others have been experiencing similar problems. A bit of research also pulled up that the Pentagon whistleblowers who published the open letter calling out the massive increase in health problems in the military following the vaxx mandate as revealed by the DMED database, noted something like a 2000% increase in hypertension as one of the symptoms of concern. Dr. Robert Malone also reported that he's been dangerously hypertensive following his vaccination.

Of course, that took a bit of digging - the top hits were, as one would expect, just a bunch of establishment studies claiming that there's nothing to worry about.

Pecha, as to my mom's diet, it's extremely healthy. She doesn't do anything bad for her, and pretty much exclusively eats organic/free range/etc., unprocessed foods. She doesn't even drink coffee or caffeinated tea.

Her doctor, of course, would never suggest that it's the vaxx. It seems like she's been told it's stress, despite the fact that as a retired woman with an active social life, close family relationships, and absolutely no financial concerns, she has no stress to speak of in her life.

A few weeks after his second jab, my colleague suddenly got diagnosed with hypertension, and, of course, received 'appropriate' medication from his doctor. Pharma in... Pharma out... 🙄

I just watched the video and will look more deeply into the information.
It makes sense though watching the ilness itself and the effects from the shots.
And wouldn't it be just 'their game' giving us snake venom? What great symbolism.
I think he is connecting dots that don't need to be connected. He has some training in health but not much in pharmacology as far as I know, and he is not licensed or trained to prescribe. Many, many injectable medications come in nearly identically shaped vials with gray stoppers! Many medications can have similar side effect profiles and/or target the same vital pathways for their mechanisms of action, does not mean they are the same drug. Moreover, I can't imagine the price of cobra antivenin. It is not a routine item! Probably has to be air dropped from a regional emergency supply bank or something. Anyone know? Maybe zoos keep some on hand?

Student athletes perform worse than controls following COVID vaccines.

Jon Murphy, Colleen Huber
January 16, 2022
Completed peer review January 20, 2022

Abstract​

High school and middle school athletes were observed retrospectively following vaccination with mRNA COVID vaccines. Of twenty student athletes, half were vaccinated and half were not, according to their parents’ prior choices. In this study we compare sports performance of vaccinated versus unvaccinated student athletes doing the same activities. We also compare the sports performance of vaccinated student athletes with their own sports performance prior to vaccination. The observed changes post-vaccination can be helpful to illustrate the cardiovascular changes that occur with COVID vaccination.

Introduction​

A preponderance of evidence is accumulating with regard to injuries and deaths correlated with the COVID mRNA vaccines. Clinical studies that document this phenomenon now number in the hundreds.1 Over 1,500 types of adverse events, many of them known to be permanently disabling, with over a total of 158,000 adverse reactions, have been found after administration of the Pfizer COVID vaccine, and the reader is encouraged to read the list of these in the last 9 pages of the Pfizer report linked here.2 This Pfizer document was not made available to the public by the FDA, and the FDA argued that it should be sealed for 55 years, and then for 75 years, but rather it was forced to be released in December 2021 by court order.3 The overall risks of severe injuries and deaths from the COVID vaccines have alarmed physicians and scientists all over the world. Renowned immunologist and microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt have summarized these vaccines’ causative role in deaths after vaccination.4 Autopsy results showed more cardiovascular derangement than for any other organ. Increased inflammatory markers correlate with COVID vaccines.5 And it is thought that the sudden deaths among athletes during 2021 since the widespread use of the COVID vaccines is mostly due to severe cardiac or cardiovascular pathology.

source: Primary Doctor Medical Journal

Could she get a d-dimer test to rule out blood clotting? Is she open to supplementation (NAC, VitC, Quercitin,...)?

This is the 2nd video with Dr Bryan Ardis talking about the similarities between snake venom and Covid-19. I didn't realise that many Big Pharma companies use snake venom in their medications.

For example ,Merck makes lisinopril for blood pressure out of it, so there may be something in the vaccine which might effect blood pressure. I guess it might depend on the snake and the receptors in a persons body....

This video also discusses why smokers have been protected to a large degree from the virus. It's the nicotine!

This whole thing is really quite complicated. It looks like a degree in biology is needed.

Back
Top Bottom