Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

No I didnt say that at all. Nor did I wish to imply that. This is the Ukraine thread and my query was the relation of the 'Khazarian Mafia' types to what was happening in Ukraine prior to the Russian intervention. And most probably the prolongation of the operations due to the profits they wish to make, and the excuse for 'needing to manufacture new weapons' thus disposing of all old ones being sent to Ukraine.
The Nazification, Azov Brigades, The different operations - and profits, and ethnic pathogens, of the many biolabs in operation there.
The possible history and connection of the Khazarson/Zionists - whatever they call themselves - with Ukraine.
The Portal/4DSTS/Elite connections and contact.
It appears to me to be a very important area for them, and quite strategic to their nefarious black operations. Especially with all the money they have pumped into it since 2014. And the ferocity and determination - they are throwing everything into the ring in order to try every trick to keep the country. Not to mention the realization (though that is normally a psychopath's achilles heel), that all their plans to date are failing on this hill. Though even that could have been manipulated by them due to their total economic failure to even try to curb astronomical debt/printing escalation.
Cui Bono? Follow the money.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that this thread details most or all of those aspects.

I still can't believe he's dead. But with each passing day there's less and less hope... I just can't comprehend that it really happened.

Scott and Intel Slava didn't show any solid proof yet, but those previously showed here posts by Kraken Unit are some horrifying clues...

It makes me sick even more when I recall that video of a man being slaughtered on the stairs with a knife by some big nazi. And when I recall Gonzalo's thoughts about that video and other awful videos he watched and commented about. He was such a good soul.

Also this tweet:

Sorry, I'm just so angry and sad. So sad.

A note to the mods: I know this Khazarian Mafia discussion is not part of the tread heading, but since the discussion is here, I am going to post. You can move as you like, but I don’t think this discussion will take much longer and probably doesn’t need its own thread.

happyliza:

Thanks for your post on the subject of the Khazarian Mafia, also BHelmet for your response. I understand both points of view and found the subject interesting.

First, I, like happyliza, was wondering are we going to work on this? I even wrote up my thoughts on the 3 videos…but did not post them. Then in time wondered why this subject was not being discussed. It seemed to have all the right puzzle pieces, and in the right context, just a few “I wouldn’t go there spots,” or misguided statements. So…why no traction? Before BHelmet coined the phrase “no comment”, or “no response” I was calling it the void, or a no-go zone, and I couldn’t put my finger on why. After it “appeared” to be ignored, I though, I guess I’m not alone in being cautious of this article. Is that a trigger to keep people from discussing it? Or a caution to stop and think?

Here are some thoughts on the subject:

I agree we should be studying this, as part of the end time cycle, great harvest, how lifetime relationships dissolve overnight as people take different paths. Sleepy virgins. How the battle is fought through us, and who are we battling anyway? Is it never a physical battle, sometimes physical or always spiritual? Observing as much as we can about this critical cycle period. I think this is part of what was meant by the C’s when they said “what do you see

We have all had to deal with the Jewish-Israeli-Zionist-Mossad-Judaism-Marano-Christians et al. i.e., the nebulous Jewishness question, and learned about the strategic enclosures associated with discussing the subject. Let’s just say you need to be mature enough, experienced enough, and know a whole lot of history to deal with it. Especially to understand who you can, and cannot talk to about it. If 100 million have watch 3 hours of this information, what will they do with the information? Will they understand that it ain’t “The Jews” “The Bolsheviks” “The Nazi’s” “The Catholic Church” nor “The illuminati”. But that it is…

The Changelings:

This sci fi example works for the illustration. Especially if they have been augmented as the documentary suggests. They can a use any group as needed. Like slipping on the jersey of whatever team they want, use it for as long as they want, then discard it, and let the patsy group burn for the crimes they committed.

The mob, if awakened to this, would only understand going after the latest jersey the changelings were wearing and destroying everyone associated with it. So, there does exist the question “does the world need to know? Should they know?

The documentary suggests that, because the KM are in physical bodies, we can and should take them out? I’m not sure about that. It also suggests that they are augmented for access/communications with the interdimensional they serve. And we know they are now represented in basically every influential power on earth. So, again I’m not so sure we should try to “go get em!”

This concept came from the bible so it is, what it is, but I like the concept so I’ll use it. In the final battle the Christ figure fights with the sword of his mouth. Speaking truth as a weapon as I see it. You have to have the wisdom to know when to, and when not to, use it.

The battle is through them (the Changelings, the OP, and the common sleepy souls) and us too. So, who is battling what? We are all being used.

If we speak truth with the sword of our mouth (at the appropriate time) does it penetrate through the OP and effect the STS-4D agent on the other side?

Does working on self and holding the FRV illuminate the spiritual environment around us, thus retarding or disabling the changelings? Could us and others working and holding the FRV be why the KM are being exposed? Why 100 million people have taken an interest in them?

Does not falling asleep, working on self, and holding the FRV impower and free-up the STO-4D to actions otherwise prohibited?

A tip from the C’s: There are things they won’t talk about. They allow people and groups to have their biases and programs, but they do also input nudges in the right direction. They read the person and can go from very informative, to silent, depending on the person receptiveness and desires. I try to do the same so as not to create more harm than good, or just wasting my time. What the C’s do not do, is tell just anybody everything (like I used to do) I can be helping, I can be doing damage, or I can be doing nothing with the same information.

This KM thing could be just an empty tent. Meant to keep us running in circles. After all the Changelings are everywhere, in every influential organization, and with every sir name on earth. And that’s not to say there isn’t a lot of damning and probably correct info presented. But has the probable reaction to the information already been planned out?

Last (speculative) thought. The C’s said in (I think 2014) Paraphrased. halleluiah! It’s been decided, there will be a clean sweep! I often think, let the decomposers tear it all down, that’s their job, and let the nature/cosmic forces finish it off. The school needs reset. We have inside info that “their” reset will not happen. So, a) all may be gone, and the earth will have a period of rest. Or b) small enclaves all around the earth will get back to the business of creative human life. And if that happens swiftly enough, some of us may be around to assist in that new beginning. I imagine setting around a campfire and saying hey anybody remember the Beatles? And someone raises their dirty face in the fire lite and says Yeah, yeah, yeah😊
Thank you Adobe. I just read your post, and you expressed well what was on my mind. Trying to clarify the Truth.
Funny you mention listening to the Beatles. I had a lovely day with friends on Sunday. The Lefkosa Symphony Orchestra did a charity performance of Beatles songs. The singer did fantastic professional renditions. All at the Taskent Nature Reserve for sick animals. So a great cause and a great sunny day for our picnic!! Plus I was born in Beatle's Liverpool lol. Broad Green/Penny Lane!

Yes, the criminals rule Ukraine and they make the law. Not only do they kill with impunity, they also torture. The worst humans are rising to the top in that country and the rest have to live in fear. The mask is off.

I worry the EU will import countless Nazis and the weapons that have been issued to them. They may become a problem in many countries once they decide to leave Ukraine.

I agree, I see them forming their own cartels/ criminal syndicates throughout Europe. Dominating the underground world in narcotics, human trafficking etc

Since the whole operation started in Ukraine. For me the pictures of the Russian soldiers being tortured and the awful disappearance of Gonzalo Lira, has choked me up the most. AS a follower of his on Telegram, I cannot help but keep checking his channel, as if it has all been some terrible nightmare.
Few were as brave and informed as he was. Whatever peeps think, IMO I will always think of him as a martyr for the cause - the Truth.
I pray the future is still open for him :-(

One thing I do find strange about Scott Ritter’s post, and that is how he refers to Gonzalo as Gonzo Lira. Coach Red Pill was his handle. Never “Gonzo”. And Ritter was Gonzalo’s last interview. Which makes me wonder if it’s not a bogus Ritter account this came from (there are several dummy Scott Ritter accounts on Telegram). I find it hard to believe that the real Scott Ritter would get wrong the name of the guy who just interviewed him last week. Something doesn’t quite wash about this. I’m not speculating that Lira could still be alive. I’m just saying that source seems suspect.

Scott Ritter's Telegram just added it:

A point of clarification—I have no direct evidence that Gonzalo has been killed. I was clear I was referring to “reports emerging” about his demise. But Gonzo said any disappearance of more than 12 hours should be treated as if something bad had happened to him. It’s been five days. If this had been a New York Times reporter disappearing in Russian controlled territory, it would be headline news—especially if a Chechen “hunter killer” team had taken credit for his death. But with Gonzo—silence. Which was the whole purpose of the post: to raise awareness about his disappearance.

So they still don't know anything. Just speculating.

One thing I do find strange about Scott Ritter’s post, and that is how he refers to Gonzalo as Gonzo Lira
Maybe Gonzo is just short for Gonzalo? Some nickname Scott knew?
He used it in the post above several times, so I think that's the case.

Since the whole operation started in Ukraine. For me the pictures of the Russian soldiers being tortured and the awful disappearance of Gonzalo Lira, has choked me up the most. AS a follower of his on Telegram, I cannot help but keep checking his channel, as if it has all been some terrible nightmare.
Few were as brave and informed as he was. Whatever peeps think, IMO I will always think of him as a martyr for the cause - the Truth.
I pray the future is still open for him :-(
I would advise against viewing such pictures or videos. They add nothing to your soul but rather take away. No further confirmation is needed on the cruelty certain people possess. Know there is no limit.

Whatever Gonzalo had to endure one can only hope his soul is free now and the experience but a distant memory to be tucked away as perhaps yet another unceremonious exit from one of the many lives he has lived through his incarnation cycles.

ADDED: It is also worth remembering that such cruelty appears to be a mainstay through human existence and into the modern day. Ukraine perhaps is just showing us what takes place in dark corners in many places in the world including places we may not expect.

Last edited:
One thing I do find strange about Scott Ritter’s post, and that is how he refers to Gonzalo as Gonzo Lira. Coach Red Pill was his handle. Never “Gonzo”. And Ritter was Gonzalo’s last interview. Which makes me wonder if it’s not a bogus Ritter account this came from (there are several dummy Scott Ritter accounts on Telegram). I find it hard to believe that the real Scott Ritter would get wrong the name of the guy who just interviewed him last week. Something doesn’t quite wash about this. I’m not speculating that Lira could still be alive. I’m just saying that source seems suspect.
'Gonzo' is one way to call people called 'Gonzalo'. If anything, it shows familiarity with him.

Scott Ritter's Telegram just added it:

Yeah, I saw that. His first post sounded like he knew of reports not available to the rest of us - but apparently he was just refering to the claims of neonazis we already know about. There's still hope then, although it's still not looking good.

One good thing that may come out of this is that his name is making the rounds on social and (some) regular media. If he is truly gone, I hope there's a scandal that will wake some people up about the nature of the Ukranian regime.

I would advise against viewing such pictures or videos. They add nothing to your soul but rather take away. No further confirmation is needed on the cruelty certain people possess. Know there is no limit.
I was thinking about that today. I remember what Ernst Jünger said in his diary during the war about whether it was necessary that the cruelty inflicted by German soldiers on people should be told, shown after the war, so that people would see what happened. He doubted that it was necessary. I mean, he doubted if it was something good to do. He was not talking about concentration camps but acts of cruelty on people in villages, on the roads, in houses... Something worst than anything else, something bestial, something so cruel that the soul, as you say, is lost when facing this. Or is loosing something. Your comment I think goes along with Jünger's idea about the soul in front of these facts, of these atrocities. In fact, I just understood a bit more what Jünger meant after reading your comment. Thank you!

This may, or may not be (directly) related to my previous post, but it's worth to be put in this thread anyway, IMO.

Source

About the Influence of the Russian-Ukrainian Oligarchy on the Course of the Special Military Operation​

April 17, 2022

Rear Admiral John Kirby, the official representative of the Pentagon, said that contrary to the logic of military operations, US intelligence did not record from the end of February to mid-April any attempt by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and L/DPR by any means to block the flow of American and European weapons coming to the disposal of the front-line units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. “Flights to transshipment points are still being carried out, there is a ground movement of security assistance, weapons, equipment every day. We will continue to do this as quickly as possible and in maximum volumes” – Kirby.

The main (90%) volume of Western military and material assistance to the Kiev regime, which lost over 70% of the weapons available on February 24, comes by rail from western Ukraine (Lvov), bordering Poland and Slovakia. Vulnerabilities are three bridge crossings within the range of tactical missiles and the Russian Aerospace Forces, which can be destroyed by three pinpoint strikes at known coordinates. In this case, the communications supporting the viability and military stability of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the regime as a whole will be destroyed with the prospect of restoration for at least a month or two. Alternative cargo transportation by road does not compensate for the logistical disaster. However, this does not happen, as well as many enterprises of the basic economic and defense structure controlled by Kiev avoid missile and bomb attacks.

An analysis of the reasons for such selectivity in the choice of targets allows us to conclude that objects that are directly related to the material interests of Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs remain outside the attention of the planners-operators of the bomb-assault and missile strikes. This suggests that in one way or another they influence the decision-making of competent persons, determining the course and nature of the special military operation. Export goods and products produced at the enterprises of Ukrainian oligarchs and partly their Russian partners are also exported along the mentioned railway routes in the opposite direction, to the west. With the blockade of air traffic, sea transportation and international motor transport, the railway, removed from the sanctions, remained the only logistics export-import communicator.

Among the Ukrainian oligarchs who have contact with Russian partners and are interested in the selectivity of hostilities, one can distinguish:

Firtash — controls the extraction and transportation of gas, as well as the export of titanium, iron ore and grain. In Russia, he has contact with Gazprom’s top management, as well as with personnel promoted at one time by Surkov, with whom he was in close contact when the latter was the curator of the “Ukrainian direction” in the Presidential Administration. He situationally acts together with Levochkin, who also has lobbying capabilities since the time when he headed the Yanukovych administration.

Kolomoisky — exports of iron ore, coal, petroleum products, fertilisers, food, has contacts in Russia through Abramovich (despite the scandal in 2014 around the Southern Mining and Processing Plant, relations were restored), the “Privat” Group became part of Abramovich’s “EVRAZ” metallurgical holding in 2007, and despite the Russian-Ukrainian crisis, retains technological and production ties and cooperation. It is also possible to use the connections in Russia of Viktor Medvedchuk, who was arrested by the SBU, his partner in energy (a number of regional power companies), metallurgy (Dneprospetsstal, a ferroalloy plant in Zaporozhye) and logistics (a port complex in Odessa). Kolomoisky’s interests in Moscow are represented by the “pseudo-oligarch” Kurchenko, who, after February 24, claims to be a “decider” for all interested Ukrainian oligarchs (excluding Akhmetov), talking about his connections in the power structures and the government of the Russian Federation.

Pinchuk – metal products, pipes, rolled products, son-in-law of ex-President Kuchma, use the remnants of his contacts. He also interacted (together with his business partner Akhmetov) with Surkov, “optimising” the distribution of coal flows in Donbass.

Russian oligarchs:

Abramovich
– “EVRAZ” group supplies steel products and coal to Europe via the most economical Ukrainian route. Abramovich is one of the most influential “shadow” lobbyists, the “frontman” of the group of “Yeltsin first liberals” (Voloshin, Chubais [*], Kudrin, Yumashev, Mau, Shuvalov, Dvorkovich, etc.). A number of experts explain these circumstances by his participation in the Russian-Ukrainian negotiations as an agreed representative of the Russian-Ukrainian oligarchy, accepted, unlike the heads of official delegations, by President Erdogan on the eve of the meeting of representatives of Moscow and Kiev.

Deripaska — participation in the Nikolaev Alumina Plant, a supplier (one of two in the world) of raw materials for aluminium production at Rusal, the Zaporozhye Aluminium Plant, In addition to its own lobbying potential, can act through Voloshin, Shuvalov, Siluanov.

Potanin-Prokhorov promotes the interests of Norilsk Nickel in terms of the export of nickel, cobalt, non-ferrous metals, contacts in power — Shuvalov, Kudrin.

Lisin – represents a powerful lobbying group of exporters of metal products and hardware, acts through Shuvalov, Voloshin, Kudrin, Shokhin, top management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.

Lobbying opportunities combined with assets totalling at least $70 billion represent a powerful force, the potential of which allows to adjust almost any government decisions at the grassroots and middle level, subordinating them to corporate interests.

[end of the article; that's an English version of Telegram posts of April 17 by НЕЗЫГАРЬ (p.1 and p.2, in Russian)]

[*]BTW Chubais, the main architect of the infamous Russian privatisation of 1990's resigned recently from the post of special presidential envoy for sustainable development and relations with international organizations and soon after left for Istanbul with his family. Peskov, answering press questions, confirmed that Chubais resigned on his own will and that his leaving Russia was his business and no one else's. The twist seems to be that the Western media presented it as a result of Chubais's disagreement with Putin's decision to carry out the Special Operation, but much more likely there was a different reason. The current head of the Rosnano corporation, Sergey Kulikov, turned to Prosecutor General Igor Krasnov with a request to check the work of the company during the period when it was headed by Chubais. Information about the upcoming persecution became known after he resigned from his post -- known to the public, I'd guess, but Chubais was warned a week or two earlier, OSIT.

A deep, deep rabbit hole it is.

This may, or may not be (directly) related to my previous post, but it's worth to be put in this thread anyway, IMO.

Source

About the Influence of the Russian-Ukrainian Oligarchy on the Course of the Special Military Operation​

April 17, 2022

Rear Admiral John Kirby, the official representative of the Pentagon, said that contrary to the logic of military operations, US intelligence did not record from the end of February to mid-April any attempt by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and L/DPR by any means to block the flow of American and European weapons coming to the disposal of the front-line units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. “Flights to transshipment points are still being carried out, there is a ground movement of security assistance, weapons, equipment every day. We will continue to do this as quickly as possible and in maximum volumes” – Kirby.

The main (90%) volume of Western military and material assistance to the Kiev regime, which lost over 70% of the weapons available on February 24, comes by rail from western Ukraine (Lvov), bordering Poland and Slovakia. Vulnerabilities are three bridge crossings within the range of tactical missiles and the Russian Aerospace Forces, which can be destroyed by three pinpoint strikes at known coordinates. In this case, the communications supporting the viability and military stability of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the regime as a whole will be destroyed with the prospect of restoration for at least a month or two. Alternative cargo transportation by road does not compensate for the logistical disaster. However, this does not happen, as well as many enterprises of the basic economic and defense structure controlled by Kiev avoid missile and bomb attacks.

An analysis of the reasons for such selectivity in the choice of targets allows us to conclude that objects that are directly related to the material interests of Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs remain outside the attention of the planners-operators of the bomb-assault and missile strikes. This suggests that in one way or another they influence the decision-making of competent persons, determining the course and nature of the special military operation. Export goods and products produced at the enterprises of Ukrainian oligarchs and partly their Russian partners are also exported along the mentioned railway routes in the opposite direction, to the west. With the blockade of air traffic, sea transportation and international motor transport, the railway, removed from the sanctions, remained the only logistics export-import communicator.

Among the Ukrainian oligarchs who have contact with Russian partners and are interested in the selectivity of hostilities, one can distinguish:

Firtash — controls the extraction and transportation of gas, as well as the export of titanium, iron ore and grain. In Russia, he has contact with Gazprom’s top management, as well as with personnel promoted at one time by Surkov, with whom he was in close contact when the latter was the curator of the “Ukrainian direction” in the Presidential Administration. He situationally acts together with Levochkin, who also has lobbying capabilities since the time when he headed the Yanukovych administration.

Kolomoisky — exports of iron ore, coal, petroleum products, fertilisers, food, has contacts in Russia through Abramovich (despite the scandal in 2014 around the Southern Mining and Processing Plant, relations were restored), the “Privat” Group became part of Abramovich’s “EVRAZ” metallurgical holding in 2007, and despite the Russian-Ukrainian crisis, retains technological and production ties and cooperation. It is also possible to use the connections in Russia of Viktor Medvedchuk, who was arrested by the SBU, his partner in energy (a number of regional power companies), metallurgy (Dneprospetsstal, a ferroalloy plant in Zaporozhye) and logistics (a port complex in Odessa). Kolomoisky’s interests in Moscow are represented by the “pseudo-oligarch” Kurchenko, who, after February 24, claims to be a “decider” for all interested Ukrainian oligarchs (excluding Akhmetov), talking about his connections in the power structures and the government of the Russian Federation.

Pinchuk – metal products, pipes, rolled products, son-in-law of ex-President Kuchma, use the remnants of his contacts. He also interacted (together with his business partner Akhmetov) with Surkov, “optimising” the distribution of coal flows in Donbass.

Russian oligarchs:

Abramovich
– “EVRAZ” group supplies steel products and coal to Europe via the most economical Ukrainian route. Abramovich is one of the most influential “shadow” lobbyists, the “frontman” of the group of “Yeltsin first liberals” (Voloshin, Chubais [*], Kudrin, Yumashev, Mau, Shuvalov, Dvorkovich, etc.). A number of experts explain these circumstances by his participation in the Russian-Ukrainian negotiations as an agreed representative of the Russian-Ukrainian oligarchy, accepted, unlike the heads of official delegations, by President Erdogan on the eve of the meeting of representatives of Moscow and Kiev.

Deripaska — participation in the Nikolaev Alumina Plant, a supplier (one of two in the world) of raw materials for aluminium production at Rusal, the Zaporozhye Aluminium Plant, In addition to its own lobbying potential, can act through Voloshin, Shuvalov, Siluanov.

Potanin-Prokhorov promotes the interests of Norilsk Nickel in terms of the export of nickel, cobalt, non-ferrous metals, contacts in power — Shuvalov, Kudrin.

Lisin – represents a powerful lobbying group of exporters of metal products and hardware, acts through Shuvalov, Voloshin, Kudrin, Shokhin, top management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.

Lobbying opportunities combined with assets totalling at least $70 billion represent a powerful force, the potential of which allows to adjust almost any government decisions at the grassroots and middle level, subordinating them to corporate interests.

[end of the article; that's an English version of Telegram posts of April 17 by НЕЗЫГАРЬ (p.1 and p.2, in Russian)]

[*]BTW Chubais, the main architect of the infamous Russian privatisation of 1990's resigned recently from the post of special presidential envoy for sustainable development and relations with international organizations and soon after left for Istanbul with his family. Peskov, answering press questions, confirmed that Chubais resigned on his own will and that his leaving Russia was his business and no one else's. The twist seems to be that the Western media presented it as a result of Chubais's disagreement with Putin's decision to carry out the Special Operation, but much more likely there was a different reason. The current head of the Rosnano corporation, Sergey Kulikov, turned to Prosecutor General Igor Krasnov with a request to check the work of the company during the period when it was headed by Chubais. Information about the upcoming persecution became known after he resigned from his post -- known to the public, I'd guess, but Chubais was warned a week or two earlier, OSIT.

I believe that while talking about oligarchy we should mention also the English and American oligarchies. Not only that, but instead of calling the Finances an Industry (how ironic) Sector, we should call it the Financial Oligarchy.
The rabbit hole is deep because that's where all oligarchies stay hidden.
Sorry for the addition but it makes the picture more clear.

Source

April 17, 2022

Russian oligarchs:

Abramovich

Thanks for this post Possibility from Being.

It made me realize that maybe I'm being too romantic about this war.
And this is mostly a war of influence.
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but everything that is used in the fight, including people are just resources from both sides' point of view.
With all due respect to Putin.
He will shake the rabbit hole. But so far it's just forged the monsters out of it. The residents are doing just fine.
I know, it's complicated and I know so little.

Back
Top Bottom