April Drop Dead Date

I was mulling over the April Drop Dead Date comment recently, and it was just in the last few days that i had a similar thought: that it could relate to the end of the West's hegemon, along with a clear pivot of many countries to the East. It seems to me to be one of the more apparent and significant shifts to occur this month.

The Western establishment and its zombie economies have been staggering around for a decade and more, now, and, even if there isn't a clear thud (yet), in retrospect it may be that April could be said when they finally dropped dead/ceased to function as we've known them to; we've just yet to see the fall out.

I thought to also add (since i don't think it's been mentioned yet), to tell someone to 'drop dead', is another way of saying to someone who's really annoying you: 'go away', or be quiet:
As with CNN Streaming? Very effective in shutting them down. Let's see what becomes of the current version of Twitter. A lot can happen in 8 days.
I'd like to think that the whole world is watching this show, but I continue to be amazed at how many of my friends remain unaware of any of this stuff. I try to stay away from such topics with them generally, but sometimes I feel the need to bring them up to speed on a basic vocabulary for trends. I do it by focusing on entertainment rather than conspiracy theory. For example, I recently recommended the movie Sorry to Bother You to some movie enjoying friends. I gave them a brief taste of the film w/o spoilers. They'd never heard of transhumanism (or Klaus Schwab, or even WEF). So I gave them a little taste of him, presenting him as an ideal Austin Powers movie character. They looked him up and had a good laugh, wondered how I'd heard about him. Maybe they'll tell 2 people?
Sorry for going off topic here.

With finances being a key word and also contracts, I get the heavy sense that this is digital currency related.
Perhaps implementation of such a system could be considered the final breech of free will? Maybe the thing that pushes collective suffering to the point of collective revelation?
I remember hearing the US would start piloting CBDC’s in April 2022, though I don’t think that makes the drop dead date. Maybe another year or two.

Interesting, Singapore’s CBDC status is “cancelled.”

This idea might be pushing limits of semantics to make a round peg fit a square hole, but seeing as we don't have a definite conclusion to the mystery of April Drop Dead Date yet, I might as well throw another theory into the mix..

So, Laura says the comment was made in the context of a discussion of finances.

Wikipedia:
Finance is a term for the management, creation, and study of money and investments. Specifically, it deals with the questions of how an individual, company or government acquires money – called capital in the context of a business – and how they spend or invest that money.
From Michael Topper:
In the case of both positive and negative beings of 4th Density, the negotiable currency of their transactions is a bio-psychic energy; the mode of both is accumulation, in the sense of storing and putting such biopsychic energy-capital to work in powering or transforming the centers toward deeper integration and functional unity.
If we also draw a parallel between economics and finances, we know from The Wave material that economics (of consciousness) plays a big part in our reality.

So we could infer from this semantic exercise that perhaps the 'financial' or 'economic' aspect of this date could in fact be referring to a more metaphysical economy. The currency of consciousness/awareness.

I thought to also add (since i don't think it's been mentioned yet), to tell someone to 'drop dead', is another way of saying to someone who's really annoying you: 'go away', or be quiet:
To tie in the crucial remark of 'who will drop dead'; maybe this who could be the Predator's Mind, or at least part of it.

We have seen through the last two hot button issues (covid and UKR vs. RUS) that the programming indeed seems to be complete. The narrative is beamed from 4D and the 3D receivers readily propagate and proliferate the narrative with lockstep uniformity and seeming colinearity.

Maybe the drop dead date could be a positive version of "the programming is complete". As in: "the deprogramming is complete". For those with eyes to see and ears to hear perhaps this April marks a kind of culmination point, after which the Predator's Mind will be more easily detectable, as long as we keep paying attention left and right.

Maybe we are - through our endeavors in the Work and colinearity - collectively telling the Predator's Mind to "go away" or "be quiet".

Might be I'm just wishfully thinking here, but seeing through the last years how clearly the Matrix is visible to someone wishing to see the truth, and conversely how blindly others just follow and parrot the narrative, maybe this theory holds at least an iota of truth.

Maybe the drop dead date could be a positive version of "the programming is complete". As in: "the deprogramming is complete". For those with eyes to see and ears to hear perhaps this April marks a kind of culmination point, after which the Predator's Mind will be more easily detectable, as long as we keep paying attention left and right.
Yes, it can be a "moment of inflection or change".

I've had a strong feeling this whole month that nothing was going to happen related to people dropping dead (which of course isn't proof of anything).

As with the year 0 (which once explained was obvious), I'm quite curious about the meaning of "april drop dead".

I agree with those who say it relates to the petrodollar and the unveiling of Putin's resource backed currency. Like when they predicted 0 New Year back in 2014, nothing spectacularly transformative happened immediately, though it creates a point of divergence which gains momentum over time along a different trajectory. It's like a railroad track that splits at a 2 or 3 degree angle. For quite awhile, you appear to be in the same place and can see one track from the other, but over a couple of hundred miles they lead to completely different destinations. The US empire with its dystopian financialization of everything will stagger forward for awhile, but Russia's contribution will undermine it over time and it will become clear in hindsight that the trajectory has changed and there is no going back to the originally planned destination. There does seem to be a feeling in the air that this was the April they were referring to, after many iterations of what I considered to be kind of a useless prediction.

I've been studying the subject of "Gauge Transformations" and noting observations in the economic field, ran across this paper. Not having the math background to run the calculations, nevertheless attempting an understanding of the overall process.

Gauge field theory of market dynamics: Toward a solution of the "man vs. men" dilemma
Yang, Yingrui
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (USA)
20 April 2015

Back
Top Bottom