April Drop Dead Date

Has anyone heard of the looking glass relic from Iraq, there is a lot of bold predictions from the guardians of the looking glass including a false flag today. Lots of info about potential drop dead date in the future.

Yes mentioned here.

There’s this similar claim about April 18. Not a suitcase dirty nuke bomb in Chicago but a car bomb in New York. See here:

I looked into the forum if there’s anything about this group “Looking Glass”, that are predicting this April 18 event in New York. Seems to be Bill Wood:

Bill Wood and this idea looking glass, as well as yellow book, artefacts to give a view into future do come across as psy-ops. Came across more of Bill Wood and this here: Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass

I guess we’ll wait an see what happens with April 18, if anything significant with that date at all.

I’ve honest doubt about this. And I’m not anyone near these alleged locations and say I was, I’d probably not to be in NYC or perhaps Chicago today - in case.

From what I understand, the C's are saying that there needs to be more events to wake people up, what the guardians of the looking glass are saying; once these events start then it will be near impossible to stop the 2030 negative outcome.

Well lots of people seem to be dropping, some of them die pretty quickly, some of them take longer. Australian hospitals and ambulance services are having a hell of a time with this.... And no-one can explain way. I guess it's all those boosters!

imho, elon musk is the other wing of the same bird, so to speak - distracting people with his intention to remove twitter's leftist bent and restore free speech in social media; yet he supports/funds/researches the transhuman agenda ... so we can be cyborgs with free speech ??

just like the "charlie the tunafish" commercials from way back .... sorry elon i don't buy it.

:-)

What if nothing will happen in April because it already happened. Remember the C's mentioning 2014 maidan revolution being a marker for year zero but the old world didn't collapse exactly on that day but initiated chain of events?
What if April 1st and Putins decision to trade gas, oil and other resources in rub/gold with "unfriendly" countries is the next marker initiating other chain of events where further along the line by the free will of people many will die by the consequences of their choices. High energy prices due to sanctions, lack of food, fertilisers, ukraine not planting crops this year, oh not to mention increase in saharan sand dust moving towards Europe every year. So the C's asked who will drop dead? Given everything which is happening right it kind obvious who is gonna have the biggest sustainability challenges in the very near future.

with respect to the "event 1" scheduled for april 18th ... some years ago
(10 maybe 15 ?) i read about an incident where passengers in an airplane were watching an in-flight movie - there was a scene in the movie, apparently, where an airplane had to make a wheels up landing ... so everyone on the plane watching the movie had subconscious thoughts or concerns that the landing gear on their plane may not work ... and sure enough, the landing gear failed to lower properly ( i think the pilots had to pump the gear down manually).
so ... was it coincidence ? or did the passenger's collective thoughts induce some effect on the plane ?
i did a brief search on the net but haven't found the article - will post a link if/when i find it.

i prefaced this "event 1" thing above because i'm wondering if it's some kind of psyops / ai test. i think the looking glass is fiction or maybe some guy who held a magnifying glass up to the sun, no i'm kidding, but seriously, i'm not buying into this oooh ahh doom and gloom - like the can of tuna post above, it just smells fishy. :-)

What if nothing will happen in April because it already happened. Remember the C's mentioning 2014 maidan revolution being a marker for year zero but the old world didn't collapse exactly on that day but initiated chain of events?
What if April 1st and Putins decision to trade gas, oil and other resources in rub/gold with "unfriendly" countries is the next marker initiating other chain of events where further along the line by the free will of people many will die by the consequences of their choices. High energy prices due to sanctions, lack of food, fertilisers, ukraine not planting crops this year, oh not to mention increase in saharan sand dust moving towards Europe every year. So the C's asked who will drop dead? Given everything which is happening right it kind obvious who is gonna have the biggest sustainability challenges in the very near future.

Good points. I think we've seen that stuff we expect to happen almost never happens the way we expect it to!

'Drop dead date' is a term used in business. If X has not been accomplished by DATE: Then do Y. So the 'April Drop Dead Date' sounds to me like a heartless business decision to be made in the event that some aspect of 'the globalist 'agenda' is not completed by such and such a time. Like if not enough people are vaccinated then do something for example. Of course I could be complete off base.

Well lots of people seem to be dropping, some of them die pretty quickly, some of them take longer. Australian hospitals and ambulance services are having a hell of a time with this.... And no-one can explain way. I guess it's all those boosters!

Absolutely. They are dying on the streets, while walking the dog, in the car while driving, in the stores while buying things, in dark rooms and solitary rooms where maybe two weeks later someone will smell death, in the playground where kids are playing, in the mountains while walking in the forest, also in the beach... they are dying while running to be in good shape, while bicycling, while following with love the Easter procession, while playing soccer, while swimming, etc. everywhere they are dying and the police and the doctors think it is a heart attack while it is not. It is from the injection. And I think so because of the graphene in the injection.

Absolutely. They are dying on the streets, while walking the dog, in the car while driving, in the stores while buying things, in dark rooms and solitary rooms where maybe two weeks later someone will smell death, in the playground where kids are playing, in the mountains while walking in the forest, also in the beach... they are dying while running to be in good shape, while bicycling, while following with love the Easter procession, while playing soccer, while swimming, etc. everywhere they are dying and the police and the doctors think it is a heart attack while it is not. It is from the injection. And I think so because of the graphene in the injection.
maybe or maybe blood clotting from the vaccines because blood clotting is known to increase risk of heart attacks:

Blood clotting side effects caused by some vaccines:
"Due to potential blood clots following administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the CDC updated its recommendations in December 2021. The CDC noted that the two mRNA vaccines, from Pfizer and Moderna, are preferred over the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which remains available for those who prefer it and for use in certain circumstances."
Source:

"The MHRA is carrying out a detailed review of reports of an extremely rare blood clotting problem affecting a small number of people who had the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

It's not yet clear why it affects some people.

The COVID-19 vaccine can help stop you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID-19. For people aged 40 or over and those with other health conditions, the benefits of being vaccinated with the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine outweigh any risk of clotting problems.

For people under 40 without other health conditions, it's preferable for you to have the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine instead of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine."

If the numbers of statistics arent downplayed it means every year around 40 - 60 000 australians die from heart attacks. 40% of those numbers 56 - 84 000 could be by the end of the year. Ofcourse nothing is sure and still open. 84 000 out of 25 690 000 is 0.32% Australians could dies this year from heart disease. So it is relatively rare if the heart attacks are cause by vaccine blood clotting. Ofcourse that may be not the only factor in the game.

Source:

Yes they are, some are (in fact quite a few) are literally dropping dead this April.

Back
Top Bottom