April Drop Dead Date

eightyfour

The Force is Strong With This One
I think food shortages are going to be a problem in the not distant enough future. Also over use of chemicals and vaccines in livestock.
According to this news article. At the current point in time good food is going to get harder to get.

XPan

The Living Force
That wicked witch.

The above article contained an interesting snippet…

If you don’t like the idea of taxation, New Zealand is also working on a ‘methane vaccine’, according Jeremy Hill, chairman of the Pastoral Greenhouse Gas Research Consortium.
- “That would be the big breakthrough because in theory, a vaccine could be implemented in any animal production system. This would make a real game-changing difference to the world.”

For real ? :scared:

A “vaccine” against methane ?!? I wonder if it would work on Adern and her buddies, too. (Now THAT would be a real breakthrough the world needs). I mean, the vast amount of methane BS is released through their… i almost wanted to say, b-holes. Only to remind myself, that the largest part comes out of their mouthezezz (Gollum style language)

The sheer insanity is … I do not even know what to call it anymore.

eightyfour

The Force is Strong With This One
That wicked witch.

The above article contained an interesting snippet…

For real ? :scared:

A “vaccine” against methane ?!? I wonder if it would work on Adern and her buddies, too. (Now THAT would be a real breakthrough the world needs). I mean, the vast amount of methane BS is released through their… i almost wanted to say, b-holes. Only to remind myself, that the largest part comes out of their mouthezezz (Gollum style language)

The sheer insanity is … I do not even know what to call it anymore.
It would be a vaccine to kill the bacteria in the rumen that produces methane to cause an overgrowth of bacteria that produces another gas. Its a bit like the feed supplements to reduce methane. The outcome is unlikely to be just a reduction of methane. All ruminates produce methane digesting grass even kangaroos. Also all mammals produce methane even humans. I wouldn't be surprised if all protein digestion creates methane and its just higher if its just plant protein.

benkostka

Jedi Master
There’s an interesting remark in the book Operation Mind Control about an April accident date with a woman who was claimed to have accompanied Bob Hope on his USO tours, among other things. Anyway, figured I’d mention it here since the C’s references to it are rather cryptic. It’s on page 199 of the book.

So in short the April Drop Dead date could refer to some type of the Greenbaum programming. Won’t that be fun when they all “go off”!!!

Maybe someone to ask them about in the next session? I wouldn’t be able to ask because I’m not a FOTCM member yet. Anyway, there’s the clue for anyone else to verify.

Top Bottom