April Drop Dead Date

FWIW, on Monday, April 8, 2024, a total solar eclipse will come to North America.
A solar eclipse and the fall in exchange rates (dollar, pound, euro and yen) are depicted on the cover of the latest issue of The Economist magazine .
When I saw this cover, I immediately thought about the April fall date. Could this fall really be a triple bad day if we also keep in mind the impact of an asteroid/comet on Earth?
1699990043162365231.jpg

Yes, these space rockets (Russia and the USA) look quite strange in the Economist’s drawing. If we discard the version of a possible war in space between the United States and Russia in 2024, then the option of an external threat from space to all humanity remains. Will they try to shoot down the asteroid/comet with their space rockets?

A solar eclipse and the fall in exchange rates (dollar, pound, euro and yen) are depicted on the cover of the latest issue of The Economist magazine .
When I saw this cover, I immediately thought about the April fall date. Could this fall really be a triple bad day if we also keep in mind the impact of an asteroid/comet on Earth?
1699990043162365231.jpg
I am going to comment on a couple of things that I see on this cover of the Economist magazine.

The hourglass has almost finished time and is connected to a voting ballot box. So perhaps there is little time left for people to make their choice.

What is this choice?

The president of Ukraine in red and the president of Russia in blue. Blue represents peace and red represents war, although on the Ukrainian side war comes out of blue and on Russia's side peace comes out of red.

A progressive solar eclipse is represented at the top (that's what it seems to be) and something similar with red and blue colors at the bottom. Where the "eclipse" of the red and blue colors occurs there is a question mark.

Suppose red is an STS reality and blue is an STO reality, then when time runs out and the two realities merge, people will have chosen and the two realities will separate again.

The rest of the possibilities represented are not fixed, but may or may not occur, depending on the color that dominates the choice.

Something that occurred to me using "the wave" and the "election" as a basis, although of course only the person who designed the cover knows it.

I am going to comment on a couple of things that I see on this cover of the Economist magazine.

The hourglass has almost finished time and is connected to a voting ballot box. So perhaps there is little time left for people to make their choice.

What is this choice?

The president of Ukraine in red and the president of Russia in blue. Blue represents peace and red represents war, although on the Ukrainian side war comes out of blue and on Russia's side peace comes out of red.

A progressive solar eclipse is represented at the top (that's what it seems to be) and something similar with red and blue colors at the bottom. Where the "eclipse" of the red and blue colors occurs there is a question mark.

Suppose red is an STS reality and blue is an STO reality, then when time runs out and the two realities merge, people will have chosen and the two realities will separate again.

The rest of the possibilities represented are not fixed, but may or may not occur, depending on the color that dominates the choice.

Something that occurred to me using "the wave" and the "election" as a basis, although of course only the person who designed the cover knows it.
Yes and another detail:
The eclipse depicted with the blue and red circles are not linear. One would expect the blue sphere to end up on the other side, and yet this is not the case.

With the black and white eclipse we see a "linear" process, the black circle passes in front of the white one, exiting screen right.

Whereas with the colored circles we see a "boomerang", blue and red are superimposed and each go back from whence they came.

Opposing colors are used to communicate forces that are seemingly at odds which each other, but are also used in tandem as hypnotic openers, i.e. police lights.

I've recently gotten into astrology, especially the traditional/Hellenistic approach. Until now I've worked with natal astrology only, studying the ins and outs of the different techniques and really submerged myself in the topic. I remember the C's dropped a hint in one session about astrology being a "stepping stone to higher knowledge" which serves as a motivating factor in the whole endeavor.

Maybe someone more experienced in mundane astrology has something more substantial to say about the solar eclipse chart, but my neophyte astrologer eyes can at least give a few bullet points and ideas that come to mind.

• Solar eclipse is happening conjunct not only on the exact degree of the asteroid Chiron, but the exact minute. I'm mostly studying traditional astrology and am thus not well versed with the meanings of the asteroids. In modern natal astrology Chiron signifies an area of our life where we carry a "core wound" that needs to be healed in this lifetime. The Greek mythological centaur that lends its' name to this asteroid was abandoned at birth by his mother (a nymph) and taken under the wing of Apollo (the Sun) and Artemis (the Moon), from whom he learned the arts of medicine, music, prophecy, archery and more. What symbolic meaning this has in a worldly context is beyond my capabilities to interpret, but I'm pointing it out nonetheless.
  • Eclipse is happening in the sign of Aries which also contains Mercury and Venus. Aries is fiery, bold and even heroic. Mercury (who rules trade and commerce) will be retrograde at the time of the eclipse while additionally being the 'bound-lord' of the degree of the eclipse. Maybe this could signify something along the lines of economic disruptions, media blackouts (Mercury rules all forms of media and communication) or "aggressive lies" (Mercury in sign and bounds of Mars). Perhaps an increased push on any of the war fronts the world is experiencing.
  • Mars and Saturn (the two 'malefics') conjunct in Pisces, the sign of altruism and selfless surrender to spiritual ideals. Maybe people will "surrender" to the flow (Pisces) of the Matrix (Saturn) in a misguidedly passionate (Mars) manner (in the vein of "I will just get the microchip" or "probably a digital ID is what we need").
  • Mars also signifies military while Saturn can signify governments or law enforcement agencies. Their togetherness in Pisces suggests ambiguity... Martial law?
  • Pluto (planet of death and transformation, also God of the underworld) is conjunct fixed star Altair which has one very interesting interpretation in the link I provide: "Altair, the name of Shaykh Ilderim’s horse in Ben Hur, has the nature of Venus but in the Middle Ages was said to portend danger from reptiles. This probably comes from the basic Martian character of the constellation and the fact that in those days poisoning of an enemy was considered a feminine characteristic.
That's enough of my amateur interpretations, I understand mundane astrology is an altogether different beast than natal astrology, so do take anything I say with a grain of salt. Would love to hear someone else's take on this chart.
solar eclp_001.png

@MatiaS That's an interesting chart, indeed! Thanks for your work and for sharing it. I am not sure, but I think the USA's natal chart has Chiron at the exact degree of that April solar eclipse. If so, that's highly significant and could presage the death/rebirth of the USA.

Also, looking at that Economist cover: the chart in the middle right, if each vertical line represents one month and if it starts in January, it looks like the "crash" occurs late in April. It's connected at the bottom by a thin black line to a Jenga game, a game where if you pull the wrong block out the whole thing comes crashing down. That's exactly the state of the world economy at this time.

One other thing to pay attention to: notice all the question marks in black squares. It looks like even the Economist can't predict some things, including the fate of Donald Trump (silhouette, upper right). Most of the question marks are connected by a thin black line to a blue square. I'd really like to know the significance of the blue, red, and white squares - and especially those grey squares-within-squares in the middle left and on the bottom. Something to do with AI? Just speculation. An interesting puzzle for sure, with potential worldly significance.

FWIW… In the lower eclipse it seems, osit, that, from the left, the blue passes over the red up to the question mark. After, moving to the right, the red moves out from under the blue, with each pair returning to the same positions as they were on the left. In the upper eclipse, the black moves progressively over the white, from left to right. As to the meaning behind the lower, I am at a loss. Perhaps wishful thinking on the part of sts?🤔

Would love to hear someone else's take on this chart.
solar eclp_001.png
That seems to be a special eclipse indeed, considering that all the planets (except Pluto) are in just three houses and above the horizon. This suggests that whatever energies the eclipse activates will be very much visible and out in the open.

The exact conjunction of the eclipse itself with Chiron seems to be the biggest clue - something about wounding or emotional trauma that needs to be healed or resolved on a collective and personal level.

The April Drop Dead date just might be next year, though I think the energy of eclipses tends to play out in physicality over the following months.

One other thing to pay attention to: notice all the question marks in black squares. It looks like even the Economist can't predict some things, including the fate of Donald Trump (silhouette, upper right). Most of the question marks are connected by a thin black line to a blue square. I'd really like to know the significance of the blue, red, and white squares - and especially those grey squares-within-squares in the middle left and on the bottom. Something to do with AI? Just speculation. An interesting puzzle for sure, with potential worldly significance.
It seems to me that the question mark over Trump’s figure means that the guys from The Economist are not entirely sure that he will be on Putin’s side on the issue of peace in Ukraine. But they placed him next to Putin because Donald has stated many times that if he becomes president again, he will stop the war in Ukraine “in 24 hours.”
One of the real mysteries of the Economist is the silhouette of a woman above the figure of Zelensky. One of the best versions I've heard is from the former mayor of Mexico City, Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo - Claudia Sheinbaum - Wikipedia

This doesn't make much sense on the surface, but there will be presidential elections in Mexico in 2024, and Claudia is widely seen as the leading candidate to win. Also study her biography, it is very interesting. Climate scientist (tons of “scientific” papers on CO2) from an Ashkenazi Jewish immigrant family.

In addition, I agree that the figure with wires and an eye in the center (to the left of the ballot box) is very reminiscent of artificial intelligence AI (has he gained consciousness and gone out of control?) - recent events around Sam Altman and OpenAI indirectly indicate this.
Among the rest, which was not written about in this thread, there are shipping containers drawn to the right of the ballot box. Decline in global maritime trade after currency collapse? This will hit China first.
It is also interesting that the figures of Biden and Xi Jin Ping are located to the left and right of the map of South America and Australia/Southeast Asia. The largest lithium reserves are concentrated in these regions (Bolivia, Chile, Argentina + Australia and China itself).
From the unsolved mysteries: black squares at the very bottom of the picture (near the white lithium squares). What do they mean?

2023-12-04_130850.JPG

Interestingly, bearing in mind the April date, as well as the Economist cover featuring Zelensky, Pepe Escobar was recently interviewed by Sputnik, and he said that the general consensus amongst analysts was that Zelensky had less than 3 months in power. He said that the West had thrown Zelensky under the bus and so it was clear that the clock was ticking.

NATO's Stoltenberg also recently said that people should be 'ready for bad news from Ukraine', and "we know that the more we support Ukraine, the faster the war will end."; 'The war will end', he says nothing about Ukraine winning this war (obviously).

Zelensky's wife (who has been implicated in the child, and organ, trafficking networks) also recently said that she 'didn't want him to run in the next election', and that the family would go on a 'long holiday' instead. Zelensky has cancelled elections, and it's unlikely he would be elected anyway, so it's a moot point, and obviously she would say that.

Also, what with the Kiev-junta fighting amongst themselves, with that military advisor opening a 'delivery of grenades' where one exploded killing him, the poisoning of the spy chief's wife and some of his assistants, and former President Poroshenko being barred from leaving Ukraine just a day or so ago, it seems possible that Zelensky's escape from Ukraine may be tricky. And even if Zelensky was removed/left, his rival, military commander Zaluzhnyi, could take over.

Either way, Escobar says that one of the main concerns with all this, is that if the Kiev-junta feels as though they've been completely abandoned by their masters in the West, they may resort to a serious false flag inside Russia, 'and not just in somewhere like Crimea'.

Forgive the pop culture reference, but when reading the N1mTzo's post and comment about the AI-eye, it reminded me of the aliens from The Simpsons. And now that i've pasted them side by side, it's funny to see that it's not only the eye, but also the length and position of the tentacles that match.

1701690173275.png1701690189187.png

Forgive the pop culture reference, but when reading the N1mTzo's post and comment about the AI-eye, it reminded me of the aliens from The Simpsons. And now that i've pasted them side by side, it's funny to see that it's not only the eye, but also the length and position of the tentacles that match.
they did it again! Lol

Interestingly, bearing in mind the April date, as well as the Economist cover featuring Zelensky, Pepe Escobar was recently interviewed by Sputnik, and he said that the general consensus amongst analysts was that Zelensky had less than 3 months in power. He said that the West had thrown Zelensky under the bus and so it was clear that the clock was ticking.
Yes, I keep seeing this as well. .Washington has been on hinting that come January Kiev might have no money left because congress may not approve the budget, so Kiev might be on their own, how long can that last? and also, they have been trying to throw BoJo under the bus recently, publicly blaming him for Ukraine not negotiating peace in March of 2022, which is BS of course, but they seem too be laying the groundwork to let the two scape goats be sacrificed.

I’m probably onto nothing here and please forgive me if anyone else has pointed this out. This is a thread I’ve been loosely following for quite some time so it’s possible I’ve missed some posts.

I just noticed that “Drop Dead Date” is three words with 4 letters all starting with “D”. D of course is the 4th letter and all of this is in relation to April being the fourth month. Then the whole phrase “April Drop Dead Date” has 4 words. I’m wondering if there is something the C’s are trying to convey with this sequence of 4s.

Possibly a specific date 4/4/24 (I’m just throwing 24 in as speculation as we surely won’t know until whatever happens actually does happen and it could be seen as two fours)

Possibly a specific person? Barrack Obama was the 44th president.

That’s all I’ve got for now, maybe it’ll be of some use, maybe not 🤷‍♂️

I’m probably onto nothing here and please forgive me if anyone else has pointed this out. This is a thread I’ve been loosely following for quite some time so it’s possible I’ve missed some posts.

I just noticed that “Drop Dead Date” is three words with 4 letters all starting with “D”. D of course is the 4th letter and all of this is in relation to April being the fourth month. Then the whole phrase “April Drop Dead Date” has 4 words. I’m wondering if there is something the C’s are trying to convey with this sequence of 4s.

Possibly a specific date 4/4/24 (I’m just throwing 24 in as speculation as we surely won’t know until whatever happens actually does happen and it could be seen as two fours)

Possibly a specific person? Barrack Obama was the 44th president.

That’s all I’ve got for now, maybe it’ll be of some use, maybe not 🤷‍♂️
That’s interesting
I’ve been noticing lots of 44, and 444 as well as 22 and 222 lately. Maybe nothing? Could be a Curiousosity that relates to your observation.

Since we can't figure out who is going to "drop dead," maybe it's time to change our perspective and celebrate... April Stayin' Alive Date!

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Ah, ah, ah, ah
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Back
Top Bottom