April Drop Dead Date

The timing of Tucker's post today and the Synchronicity. What are the Odds of that?

What about Lithium Batteries ?!

Can you imagine the resulting fires in almost all western buildings and homes - due to that lithium batteries nowadays are embedded into countless devices, household appliances and tools ?

I assume that a Carrington event would blow up every Lithium battery, right ? (and fry every chip) unable to absorbe the onset of vast solar energy.

So, even if they strengthened/protected transformator stations and grid - the damages and fires in most homes would be unimanigable…

Uh !

I just had the thought that this drop dead date might not be anything physical, as in a person or a bunch of people dying from some event but rather something like a death of a worldview which will affect pretty much everyone.

The Cs said that the alien phenomenon or intervention might happen earlier than Laura might have expected, with Laura saying she was thinking maybe 2-3 years out. If we were to get something major and undeniably “alien” this could make all religious people and atheists, basically everyone, scrambling to come to grips with this new reality.

My thought is that the drop dead date could be an alien event that basically destroys how everyone looks at reality to such a degree that it could be a “death” in the sense of an “hero’s journey initiation” for all of mankind. This would act as the primer for us to become unified. The Cs said we would become unified through our collective suffering but I think the only way to this unification is if something happens that also destroys our collective dividing belief systems first. This of course implies that the alien encounter may very well cause a great deal of suffering.

Just some thoughts 🤷‍♂️

The timing of Tucker's post today and the Synchronicity. What are the Odds of that?

I wonder if this relates to the “cleansing” the C’s mentioned in the Dec 30th session:
(L) Yeah, the business about UFOs was kind of a major thing this year.

(Gaby) Red skies all over the world.

(Joe) Storminess, lots of rain.

(L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, so it'll be spotty at the beginning?

A: Yes

Assuming the worst case scenario, this would tie in perfectly with what the C’s said. Or at least be the next step in the process.

I just had the thought that this drop dead date might not be anything physical, as in a person or a bunch of people dying from some event but rather something like a death of a worldview which will affect pretty much everyone.

The Cs said that the alien phenomenon or intervention might happen earlier than Laura might have expected, with Laura saying she was thinking maybe 2-3 years out. If we were to get something major and undeniably “alien” this could make all religious people and atheists, basically everyone, scrambling to come to grips with this new reality.

My thought is that the drop dead date could be an alien event that basically destroys how everyone looks at reality to such a degree that it could be a “death” in the sense of an “hero’s journey initiation” for all of mankind. This would act as the primer for us to become unified. The Cs said we would become unified through our collective suffering but I think the only way to this unification is if something happens that also destroys our collective dividing belief systems first. This of course implies that the alien encounter may very well cause a great deal of suffering.

Just some thoughts 🤷‍♂️

I personally don’t see how an alien event would make humanity come together as one unless something majorly traumatic happens first that affects the grand majority of people.

edit: added a few spaces to make it easier on the eye to read.

I agree with what you say, I also think it is the death of a worldview. When I read about Pluto's return to Aquarius, I remembered this you had written.

It is not an astronomical event but the transition of Pluto in Aquarius is interesting.
Pluto in Aquarius Is Bringing More Unprecedented Times

The year is off to a great start! And before the month is over, on January 20, Pluto will shift into Aquarius. This is a big deal, people. In fact, Pluto’s movement into this innovative zodiac sign only happens every 248 years. So the fact that it’s happening right now, during this time of endless back-to-back(-to-back) unprecedented events is … notable.

Named after the Greek ruler of the underworld, Pluto represents all that exists beneath the surface. (Think clandestine plots, hidden agendas, systemic oppression.) It also represents the incredible pressure that builds on a subterranean level … and what happens when that extreme intensity gets released. Ultimately, Pluto is about truth and power — it’s about peeling back the layers to identify who’s really in charge. What’s really at stake. What’s really going on.
Comment: 248 years ago in 1766 three powerful earthquakes occurred, Turkey, Venezuela and Cuba were destroyed. The Beast of Gevaudan makes its appearance. The American Revolution and other revolts in the Americas begin.​

Pluto’s touch is far from delicate; it does, indeed, come in like a wrecking ball. Clever and calculating, Pluto isn’t afraid to tear apart the most complex systems from the inside out. Metamorphosis, evolution, transmutation — that’s the Plutonian way.

Governed by Uranus, Aquarius is motivated by collective care, humanitarianism, and large-scale societal matters, and associated with rebellion and revolution, along with scientific breakthroughs, medical advancements, and technological achievements.

So when the planet of transformation gets tangled up with subversive Aquarius, we should expect some radical dismantling to occur, as well as some extraordinary developments that may change life as we know it. Futuristic and forward-thinking,

Because Pluto moves so slowly, it will take time for us to really understand the implications of this powerful transit. Pluto entered Aquarius briefly in 2023 (from March 23 through June 11) before skipping back into Capricorn’s domain. This year, Pluto will find its footing in Aquarius’ sky: Pluto will be in Aquarius from January 20, 2024 through September 1, 2024, briefly retrograde back into Capricorn to tie up loose ends, and reenter Aquarius on November 19, 2024 … where it will remain until March 8, 2043. That’s right, friends, Pluto will remain in Aquarius for the next 19 years (!), so we have plenty of time to get to know this sign.

I personally don’t see how an alien event would make humanity come together as one unless something majorly traumatic happens first that affects the grand majority of people.

Yes, my bet is on a big change on Earth: Comet impact, earthquakes and tsunamis go very well with "shocking and unstable".

I agree with what you say, I also think it is the death of a worldview. When I read about Pluto's return to Aquarius, I remembered this you had written.

It is not an astronomical event but the transition of Pluto in Aquarius is interesting.
Pluto in Aquarius Is Bringing More Unprecedented Times

The year is off to a great start! And before the month is over, on January 20, Pluto will shift into Aquarius. This is a big deal, people. In fact, Pluto’s movement into this innovative zodiac sign only happens every 248 years. So the fact that it’s happening right now, during this time of endless back-to-back(-to-back) unprecedented events is … notable.
[...]​
And 248 years ago, it was 1775, one year before the first year of the American Revolution.

What about Lithium Batteries ?!

Can you imagine the resulting fires in almost all western buildings and homes - due to that lithium batteries nowadays are embedded into countless devices, household appliances and tools ?

I assume that a Carrington event would blow up every Lithium battery, right ? (and fry every chip) unable to absorbe the onset of vast solar energy.

So, even if they strengthened/protected transformator stations and grid - the damages and fires in most homes would be unimanigable…

Uh !

There has been a huge blow out in house insurance premiums here and one of the reasons given is that the average home contains around 6 lithium batteries.

There has been a huge blow out in house insurance premiums here and one of the reasons given is that the average home contains around 6 lithium batteries.

When it comes to things like geomagnetic storms and EMP events, the problem is that no one really knows what will happen.

So, part of me is like, "Oh, right... More doom and gloom just to get everyone even more stressed!"

But another part of me says, "Well, it's certainly possible... that would be very bad."

AFAIK, the easiest things you can do to protect yourself are:

1. Surge protectors - any kind
2. Surge protectors (the whole-house kind that are installed in your electrical panel and designed to protect against BIG surges like nearby lightning strikes)
3. Back-up power (preferably NOT a Li-ion battery bank - I'm thinking generator that uses fuel)

Power strip-type surge protectors act as a short during a surge, greatly increasing the possibility that your circuit breakers will trip, thereby protecting everything plugged in on that circuit. So, we use them liberally now.

Whole-house surge protection looks like this:

parafoudre-monophase-103349-noark-a-cartouche.jpg

That's for single phase. For 3-phase, there are 4 replaceable cartridges. They are basically the same thing, but on a much larger scale. They can handle surges up to 40,000 A. That's a lot! They're relatively cheap, but must be installed very carefully. We have them here and at the Farm, even tho they're not required by the electric code for our region. I did a video on it in 2018:

And finally, after things go Kaboom, backup power is usually handy! :halo:

In the event of a Big Surge, the thing that's more certain is that surges on the grid (esp. on aerial power lines) will probably be huge, causing lots of damage if you're connected. Therefore, protecting against those surges is a good idea.

What's less known is exactly what will be fried once you're disconnected from the grid... In the event of big enough surges, disconnected equipment can still be fried (through the ground wire, or not). This would be minimized by the surges taking the path of least resistance - i.e. thru other peoples' not-surge-protected and still-connected equipment!

So, the idea is to take precautions and minimize potential damage - and then to have a backup generator to get up and running again ASAP.

Maybe a good thing would be to get faraday cage type bags or boxes where you can put essential electric equipment. I have two big faraday cage bags that I got from US where I have light batteries, reserve batteries, night vision, walkie talkies, etc... If you have generators that are expensive also you have to know you have to have fuel for it and most have max supplies for probably few months, but the same is with equipement that uses batteries. But that maybe would be enough and make a difference, but also when it comes to security generators are noisy and can get unwanted attention, especially if whole street is dark and you are light up, making desperate people think what else you got there, so good idea to mask that light and noise if you can. I would opt more for candels, underground water wells with pumps and wood for heating.

Networking will be critical:

If a catastrophe such as mentioned above should occur, unfortunately this network will not be here, but will exist in spirit, memory, and any paperwork you may have saved. Along with any mechanical and material resources, we would need to network with our neighbors. Who will be to varying degrees crazy with fear, ideology, anger, you name it. But alone, it’s doubtful you will make it, and I would say that it is a karmic or natural mandate to at least try to help others in a catastrophic situation.

As part of mental and emotional prepping, I would suggest examining… are you a potential leader, or a potential supporter?

If you have multiple experiences in several fields, and have managed small and large groups of people, coordinated departments and projects and so forth, its’ likely you are going to find yourself in a leadership position.

You could “now” assess your neighbors, your town, etc. and say to yourself how would I/we do this, and what kind of leader would I be? If the grid goes down, do you know where your nearest water source is? Fuel? Warehouse? Medical supplies?

If you are a supporter, do you know your strong suites? Do you know what kind of leadership you would support and what kind you would abandon? Are you steeling yourself to speak up and make your opinion known even if its unpopular?

Wood burning and adobe stoves will be making a comeback. As the population decreases, there should be plenty of fuel material and other supplies coming available.

Look around your town. Where is everything? Is your town mostly survivalist types, or liberal wokesters?

Good call on Pluto. I forgot that one. If I remember correctly, Pluto entered Capricorn in Dec 2019 at the very beginning of the scamdemic. So it took a few months to really manifest. (Capricorn ruled by Saturn which is considered malo planet of hard lessons and control systems. Boy did THAT play out!!. But it took a few months to get rolling)

Good call on Pluto. I forgot that one. If I remember correctly, Pluto entered Capricorn in Dec 2019 at the very beginning of the scamdemic. So it took a few months to really manifest. (Capricorn ruled by Saturn which is considered malo planet of hard lessons and control systems. Boy did THAT play out!!. But it took a few months to get rolling)
Pluto actually entered Capricorn back in 2008. Remember the financial difficulties that started back then, under Obama in the USA?

Laura Bruno and Timothy Glenn talk about the effect Pluto will have on the world this year, including the April 8th Sun-Moon-Chiron exact-to-the-minute New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aries conjunct U.S. natal Chiron event and potential fallout from that in this video:

Back
Top Bottom