Session 23 April 2022

Q: (Pierre) Did it bounce back?

A: In process. Hubris.
This made me smile 🙂

Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
Desperate people do desperate things, but they can and usually do make mistakes that don't end well for them. Wake and alert, communicate and listen. Thank you Cs and thank you guys for the session. ❤

Its important to remain calm and breath in these uncertain times.🙂
20220424_164227.jpg

I thought so too.
Do you know why it matters? Is it more healthy for humans to have an atmosphere with more oxygen than today?
Maybe we should start a fundraiser to send a hyperbaric chamber to the Kremlin?
Or less costly, we can send him a letter explaining all the benefits of the hyperbaric chamber. I'm sure being president of the Russian federation pays well😉.

Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) How?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?

A: Simple.
That reminds me of 13 June 1998 session (Session 13 June 1998)
A: Numbers!!!

Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!

Q: When you say that the secrets of all existence dwell within 1 2 3 or variations thereof, what kind of secrets are we talking about here?

A: All.

Q: Well, name two at the top of the list just so I know where we are going here?

A: You can do that!

Q: Are we talking about secrets of physics?

A: Yes.

Q: (Pierre) Did the Ukrainian witches perform a ritual against Putin?

Q: (L) Was their ritual efficacious?

A: Not much.

Q: (L) And why was it not efficacious?

A: Many more were acting as guardians and protectors.

Q: (L) So there were more people protecting and guarding Putin than there were people trying to send bad vibes at him. Is that it?

Q: (Pierre) Did it bounce back?

A: In process. Hubris.
Hubris indeed. When I read the article about it, I knew it would fail. The last thing I would do if I were performing an offensive ritual would be to broadcast it to the world. First, it gives the opportunity for defensive rituals to take place. Second, you're exposing your will to the exoteric circle which doesn't believe in it, and when it comes to such rituals, observers can negate its efficacy.

Also, the last thing I would do would be to perform an offensive ritual.

Thank you for the session, lots if useful information in it! :wizard: :flowers:

(L) Anything else from anybody?

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

The Cs have shared similar remarks at the end of a few sessions before and those were always very impactful words. But the above warning was much stronger in my opinion. When I read it, I got a mild version of the feeling similar to the spine-chilling and uneasy alertness one gets when one hears a sound while being home alone and there is no one else who could produce that sound.

I may be reading too much into it, but I got the impression that the Cs waited for an opportunity to say this. Normally, "Anything else from anybody?" indicates encouragement to ask any remaining questions, but in this instance the Cs counted themselves as part of that 'anybody' to say what needed to be said. Take a good care of yourselves guys, it really looks like things have heated up big time!

Last edited:
Do you know why it matters? Is it more healthy for humans to have an atmosphere with more oxygen than today?
I think so. The human body adapts with higher haemoglobin levels at higher altitudes; the reason many athletes train at altitude so that it increases their oxygen uptake at sea level. There are significant performance advantages, so this indicates to me (along with the data about hyperbaric oxygen therapy) that a higher oxygen content in the atmosphere might be beneficial all the way around. There's also an interesting quote by Gurdjieff in one of his books in the "All and Everything" series where he mentions that humans working in high-rise buildings don't get a sufficient intake of "active elements" from the air they breathe, while these are provided amply at ground level.

Or less costly, we can send him a letter explaining all the benefits of the hyperbaric chamber. I'm sure being president of the Russian federation pays well😉.
I'm sure they can afford one, but it would certainly get their attention! 😄

Thank for the session Laura and all. As the C's once said, there is no freelunch in the univers and it appear that our fourth density ''overlord'' won't give up and give us a break to enjoy the show. Well forwarned is for armed is in it, vigilance everyone.
I wonder if the space virus isn’t already here. The point being that I think it would take time to disseminate around the planet, and who knows if its entry is going to be an “event” for us earthlings, or if it just slipped in unannounced?

Here is my two cents,

For me if it is not coming from meteorites, it may come from what the C’s told us about the coming of the wave, realities will merges. As for the meteoric object breaching realm barrier, it may be a sign that the many realities are indeed merging or at the less, the border between each one is tinning if I may say. So if a reality who is already seeded with the virus merge with our, the infection should be simultaneous worldwide as the C’s told us in a recent session. As for the meteorite they may come totally unseen arriving from many realities merging that are in effect under bombardments during the merge. So those other reality may all gravitate around us, spiralling and during the merging may bring some ‘’surprise’’.

Just throwing my idea.

Back
Top Bottom