Session 23 April 2022

Thank you Laura and the Chateau team for sharing the new session. The warning given by the C's at the end sounds very serious and intense indeed.

Which I'd interpret as a warning bell for all of us as well, that is, to pay strict and very close attention to our own thoughts and actions at all times in order to not be used as conduits of attack.

Take care and stay safe Laura, the Chateau family and everyone in our community! :hug2:

Thanks for the new session! I hope the clues given to @ark lead him to big Eureka moments in his calculations, and that the hyperbaric oxygen heals everyone! I looked into a small chamber here in Michigan, found one for around $6K delivered. These newer soft-side chambers really brought the price down. Last time I checked, they were closer to 10K. May be a good time to put one in the budget. And soon!
The warning at the end was intense and a good wake up call to stay aware and alert. :ninja: Thanks again for all your efforts. :hug:

Thanks for the session and what it took to get here, may you all hold strong in coming times

What an interesting and information packed session, thank you so much for sharing. Gosh, so much to ponder. I really hope all of you at the Chateau will get healing benefits from the hyperbaric treatments, looking forward to learn of your experiences. FWIW, deep belly breathing, according to the Cleveland Clinic, (like part of the EE program, as well as what Aeneas wrote above about the round breathing), also increases the oxygen in the blood.

Regarding parasites, I thought this session from 18th July 2015, that explains, among other things, the connection between awareness, parasites, the importance of diet & health, do-ing the Work, gaining knowledge, conscious suffering, etc, was worth posting here:

Everyone, take excellent care of one another and yourselves, you're all in my prayers, big hugs ❤️
speaking of which, i will bring the zapper to discussion as it was mentioned somewhere here recently, last session mentioning it was some of the first, it was talking about improving conductivity and using silver plated wires is it necessary at all? i was using thick aluminum tubes lol

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

What a warning!

Thank you for this session all involved! :flowers:

Special thanks to Ark and Pierre for questions relating to dimensions, physics et al.

Session Date: April 23rd 2022

(Ark) What are densities?
A: States of awareness in interaction with information.
Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?
A: More or less.
Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?
A: Consciousness that is capable.
Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.
A: Wave reading consciousness units.
Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?
A: You are one.
Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?
A: Both.
Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.
A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.
Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?
A: Life.
Q: (Ark) What is life?
A: Consciousness.
Q: (Pierre) It's getting circular.
(Ark) What is information?
A: All.
Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?
A: Yes
Q: (Ark) How?
A: Algebra.
Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?
A: Simple.
Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?
(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.
(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.
A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.
Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?
Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?
A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.
Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.
Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?
A: Infinite.
Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?
Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?
A: Many iterations.
Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?
A: Space and time.
Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?
A: Very little, actually.
Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?
A: Even less.
Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?
A: Modern concepts do not define as such.
Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?
A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.
Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?
A: Possibly.
Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.

Q: (Ark) Okay, I'm already getting out. What about quaternion algebra? Is it relevant to wave reading units?
A: Absolutely.
Q: (Ark) Yes? What about octonions? Are they better or worse? They are non-associative. Ooo!
A: Better.
Q: (Ark) Better! Oh my goodness. Better!

(Ark) I have a question. Should theory of gravity be formulated rather as electromagnetism instead of what Einstein did where he created like a metric or whatever?
Q: (Ark) Yes it should, yes?
Q: (Ark) Should electromagnetic theory be extended to take into account magnetic monopoles?
(Ark) I think they are a clue to this chirality.
(Pierre) Yes. It's an enigma.

Regarding dimensions, imagine how 1d being (line in mathematical terms or 'distance' D from non-existence in metaphysical jargon) would perceive the world around itself - it would not see lines, but dots on a plane orthogonal to the direction of its own 'line', space of all 1d objects, lines on a particular direction (which is naturally infinite like infinite number of dots on a plane). So, a 1d being is in fact seen as a dot, a spot in plane of existence. In other words, one dimensional world is world of directions, and directions are perceived as dots/spot on orthogonal plane (of existence) to that particular direction (of existence).

How would now this line get to know its own size if it can not 'see' (sense) it in real terms? Well, property of a line is that it has two ends, so a conscious line might say, "OK, I'll take a reflection from both ends, let's call them Inner and Outer one, and check where they meet in 'orthogonal' plane, let's call this plane Phi plane.", and surprisingly it would get much more info from overlapping its two Phi planes, one from each end, than just information about its size. (check attached image below, please)

So, a line and/or a dot like infinitesimal circle representing minimal line that can close on itself, knowing itself as having two ends and that there are infinitely many more directions in potential that it could lay on, by taking reflection of itself from both of its ends, ends up being aware of, or containing knowledge of its whole being as a cross-section/interplay of two Phi planes of all directions potential to itself currently (that one direction where it lays now).

Interesting thing (another) is that by taking number 1 (natural numbers), i.e. in general anything that can be divided by itself like All/All, 1/1, imaginary unit I/I, Pi/Pi (as a reflection and rotation as parts of a reflection), Sqrt(3)/Sqrt(3), a progression can be noted (like in geometry thanks to Pythagoras and underlying sequences in its integer triples, behind the veil of Euler and his formula) which relates how specific plane we perceive in 3d is coupled to another indicating that they (planes) are not all mutually 'independent' in classical sense when checked against reflection from 3rd orthogonal direction/dimension. That can also be tracked to a progression in building a set (successor).

Digression: Set, contrary to usual mathematics, can also function as an empty set being a unit of itself and divisible by itself - only difference between the set and (itself as) an element of the same set is that 'set' is how it's seen from outside and element is how it's seen from inside (by itself) - boundary being the thing that defines/differs it from the rest of the dimension where it resides.
(Well, that could be a proposition how to 'mathematically define' a consciousness wave reading unit, apparently empty set when seen from outer side.)

So, back to things that can be divided with itself - natural numbers 1,2,3,...,n branch from imaginary unit I at the level of successor (next to 1) which can be noted when we write: 1^2 + 1^2 = 2 = (1+I)(1-I), i.e. at the level of even 'numbers', and then one branch continues with 3 as odd numbers being successor to successor, while the other goes with 'even even' (or double even) combination hinting on rotation as 2Pi, i.e. 2 reflections being one rotation, as potential candidate.

To cut it shorter, a proposition is that the information field Cs and you talk about is this Phi plane (of all potential directions of existence) in 1d most simple case described above, and that this overlapping of two Phi planes ('reflections' of particular From directions, From potential inside and From apparent nothing outside), inner and outer one, like two parts which interplay and make our being in that way, is in fact density from the session above and from the posts in this thread:

Also, regarding that thread, a continuation to the story could be:
Free Will after brought Itself out from potential (for All), made those two reflections of itself, one from potential inside and other from apparent nothingness outside, in that way collected Knowledge and gained Awareness of its full Being - All the potential directions/dimensions of existence inside as total Phi field (plane of All existence) and absolute non-existence outside (not one direction, dimension, anything is left outside) as an envelope around All inside. (From outside it looks like an empty set 0, which can be explained as All existence in 1, 1/All which is in fact how 0 as an object is 'perceived'.)

So, a consciousness unit would be just like that, part of inner realm surrounded with mirroring outer envelope, just like a droplet of water - in the ocean it's inseparable from its surroundings while in airy environment it can be drops of rain or molecules in clouds for example. Matter of scale, i.e. concentration, and density.

Depending on amount of potential contained inside the outer reflective envelope (or membrane, as in membranes of cells in living organisms), called D in that thread, we can build a 'density' δ by following relation: δ = div Δ = ∇ · d/d = - ∇·∇ D = -∇^2 D, where ∇ is reflection, like in an instant change, which later down the ladder becomes also rotation as a gradual change which then produces temporal changes in the Phi field (seen as magnetic field on 1d level of existence). Minimal note/change in the Phi field would then be one enveloped unit of rotation around any particular direction (dimension) of existence, just like photons are perceived, having info about both reflections of particular dimension/direction of existence they appear having info about full rotation around that particular direction/dimension of existence. The difference between one and another photon comes from scale, i.e. difference in size of dimension/direction they describe rotation about, which is then reflected in photon wavelengths.

On the other hand, our density would also appear like δ = 1/ λ, kinda like density of a dot/spot on a Phi plane - how much of a length as a distance/difference in that particular λ direction/dimension would be needed for a source behind the actual Δ field in that particular λ dimension/direction - λ would be the size in that direction if all the energy from the Phi field around it (Phi field envelope/body around apparent λ size in that direction) would be put in a vibration/oscillation in that direction. The actual field is by what we would differ one dot from another on the overall Phi plane - brighter the dot (stronger Δ) indicates larger source behind it (and density δ). In that sense, minimal material appearance as massive particles would imply very large numbers for λ, almost the size of Universe (infinity as n=All) but not quite there yet (almost all possible directions), without any Phi field material (no apparent 'charge' energy), only info about reflection From potential direction/dimension of existence inside.

Sounds like neutrinos with only their almost non-existent mass and unit spin - well half of unit since it takes two reflections for one whole rotation, so we could say that minimal material existence as physical particles has knowledge of only one 'reflection' of itself, from only one plane of its existence, and that it's contained in the minimal info field around it. The other reflection, their respective antiparticles like other halves of one whole, bring information about one full rotation around themselves, i.e. knowledge about its whole being closing the line to circle - knowledge of all potential directions there are, making its density appear non-existent as 1/All=0, where one particular direction/dimension was chosen (From potential inside that dimension) and information about full rotation around it is contained within the photon in that direction/dimension. In a sense, reflection From outside plays a role like reflection To potential inside, which is then joined with reflection From potential inside to make one whole From/To (Inner/Outer) body/being.

At the end, about magnetic monopoles.
Their source would be the same as for electric monopoles, charges like electrons and protons, info in the Phi field around their chosen direction of existence, difference being that electric monopoles contain info about reflection (direction) by their very existence around which they then rotate (looking for their 'counterparts') generating changes in that particular Phi field (plane of existence orthogonal to that particular direction) which is then seen as particular magnetic field.

In a sense, body when rotates is like making a scan around particular direction of existence and writing its findings (information about 'observations') in its Phi field around itself (part of the universal information Phi field, plane of existence), and taking those notes is perceived as changes in magnetic field around the body.
In short, source of magnetic field, like a magnetic monopole, would be rotation (of a body).

Neutrinos would be only 'massive' particles without electric charge, because having information about one full rotation (two reflections in particular direction) around a particular direction/dimension from potential inside implies knowledge of its reflection in the form of rotation inscripted into the Phi field around, giving the impression to outsides that choice From (potential in that direction/dimension of existence) was made in one particular direction, breaking in such way +/- (To/From) symmetry. In that sense, mass and charge always come together, one speaking about size of the particular part/unit of dimension/direction in that dimension (mass), and other showing the size of a body in overall plane of existence (rotation around that dimension/direction of existence; charge).

The above also suggests that all perceived bodies are in nutshell From bodies (from potential inside) looking for their To counterparts, suggesting (-) charge like for electrons, which is in fact appearance of minimal information (Phi field) about rotation around one dimension/direction of existence. In that sense, it makes sense that proton is much massive than electron, because it has to have a lot larger Phi body to be able to simulate To body for electrons, natural From bodies of our Universe (not counting neutrinos as they don't have full info about their From direction, only information about From potential inside, lacking the reflection From apparent nothingness outside to which they strive).

Looking at the geometry patterns and shapes, and seeing that one reflection from outside can be divided into two reflections from 2Pi/3 directions to original one, suggests that proton would appear to have 3 From bodies inside, giving image of a reflection To particular dimension/direction to other From bodies, electrons.

More details about the groundwork for above reasoning, maybe in a bit raw format, are in that other thread. Well, I see in all this, above and in that thread, in some of the notes and geometric drawings recently sketched, quite a nice potential for describing our Universe, and would love to join forces with you guys if interested in what's written above.

20220426_001230.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for the session. I've been reading the Hyperbaric Chamber thread recently..There is a Mercola interview about this therapy mentioned in the thread that I plan to listen to here soon.

Also, after reading the part at the end of the session about the warning, I looked up other sessions that mention a warning and found the following session from Nov. 7th 2015. Maybe helpful to read again in light of what was said?
A: Hello my children! Loftosiea of Cassiopaea here to help heal deep wounds.

Q: (L) What is the source of those wounds of which you speak?

A: Deep psychic attack.

Q: (L) And what is the source of the attack?

A: As we have warned you in past, the attack rotates looking for weaknesses to exploit.

Q: (L) And what is the goal of this kind of attack?

A: To destroy your ability to fulfill your mission.

Q: (Galatea) Is it Laura specifically, or everybody here?

A: If Laura is destroyed, then all else collapses.

Q: (Pierre) Have you been feeling those attacks and their effects?

(L) Well, yeah. The effects of the last couple of weeks have manifested as... I dunno how to describe it. It's like... I guess it came as close to destroying me as anything ever has. Um... Why was this feeling in me so intense? Was that something like directed at me directly, or did it come by some other route?

A: Both. In part there was awareness of the alternative timeline connected to that splitting node.

Q: (L) In other words, it was very very close at that point to have taken a different timeline?

Q: (L) And that was the timeline to destruction?

Q: (Andromeda) It was almost like a hotspot over the period of time where almost everything, every day was a different potential, ya know? Whether different choices were made or not...

A: The chaos created was a clue.

Q: (Galatea) The chaos created as a clue to the source, or what?

(L) To the fact that it was a splitting reality point.

Q: (L) Okay. Was the potential alternative reality - the one we missed by the skin of our teeth - that I saw fairly accurate?

A: Yes and worse beyond what you could see.

Q: (L) Well, it was a perfect storm. I mean, all the elements were there just waiting to be brought together, focused, and amplified. It reminds me of that scene at the end of The Exorcist where the priest is being put through that series of things where all the elements of his past life are being brought back and thrown in his face in an effort to basically break him down. Is that a fairly accurate perception?

A: Indeed.

Q: (PoB) Is the weakness still in place?

A: As long as there is awareness, weaknesses can be dealt with. Networking is key. Also recognizing one's own weak spots and not allowing them to rule the mind.

Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

A: Hope you don't actually believe that! The forces seeking to prevent your mission have been busy for many years!

Q: (L) Well, that's a cheap excuse if you ask me.

A: Look at it this way, if you continue to think that way, how much will you be able to do in the time allotted?

Q: (L) Well, I guess it'll take me down the drain. Okay, let's just forget about me, and let's ask: How can healing be achieved?

A: As we have advised in the past, networking with love is key. Don't underestimate the ability of the opponent to use any and all means to achieve aims. It is your task to create true unity in love to strengthen the shield. And we will help as much as permitted with psychic infusions of knowledge. Awareness is up to you as is utilization.

Q: (Andromeda) So they're helping with infusions of knowledge, and it's up to us to use it and be aware. I wonder if we actually had some help in the past few weeks.

(L) I think we did.

(Andromeda) And that's how we barely made it.

(L) I mean, the main thing is Ark had the idea to do I Ching. The I Ching told him, "Don't push this too far. Disaster can result." And all the rest of us were all worked up and gung ho, pushing for disaster.

(Andromeda) It's like we were almost killed in battle.

(L) It feels like we fought a war.

A: You did.

Q: (L) Well, each and every one of us had a weakness that was being exploited one way or another. Like I said, it just created a perfect storm. Okay, is there anything else to say on this topic before we move on to other things?

A: Give each other love abundantly. Things may appear to be other than they actually turn out in the end.

Take care all!

Jeep: “And I'm sure they considered it payback for all the military weapons/ammo that Russia has destroyed in the war so far.”

I am thinking less along the lines of a tit for tat and more of sending a message about how “we CAN pierce your defenses” and that ultimately being a deadly game of chicken being played.

Thanks @Jebra, I'm too into the Nebulising protocol. And that was a pertinent question indeed. Kind of a PLAN B in Steroids...

@Gaby can you please enlighten us in that regard ? :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Stay safe Laura, Chateau Crew et. al. Thanks many many thanks.

Gaby, how would we do with ozone as a preventive measure, living near the sea, taking high doses of vitamin C? And save the ivermictin for when a respiratory viral condition appears.

A theoretical scenario where a Black Death makes a comeback will mean that will be up to something never seen in modern human history. It will not be a respiratory virus, nor a hemorrhagic fever, nor the smallpox either. It would be worse.

The usual tools will help you deal with "parasites" including hydrogen peroxide nebulizations and ivermectin, ETC. Ozone therapy is available to some members, and that is a valid "oxygen therapy". You take high doses of vitamin C or do ozone therapy when you are dealing with something specific.

So we build our toolkit with knowledge and awareness, and we experiment and share data.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
The person who gets to be able to "see" this... It has to be incredible, I can't even imagine it.

Thanks for the session guys.

Addendum.

Image of a 'unit' might be envisaged as inner circle/sphere (of integer radius) to which outer sphere/circle is attached at one direction/point. Then inner circle starts rotating around that point/direction from its inner side, thus creating an information envelope of outer part around itself.

When all directions around which one can reflect/rotate are covered, we get another circle/sphere around the inner one, effectively doubling our inner radius in the process. The charm of creation comes from the fact that there exist other (geometrical) ways of reaching stable integer inner radii except completely 'doubling' it in above described way.

Studying Pythagoras triples and sequences which they show, like most basic one which comes from the fact that difference between squares of two successive numbers is equal to the odd number at the same 'position': (n+1)^2 - n^2 = (2n+1), which gives us a basis triple (2n+1, 2n(n+1), 2n(n+1)+1 = 2(n+(1+I)/2)(n+(1-I)/2) ), we can learn about potential stable states in our Phi plane/envelope of Knowledge/Being. OSIT.

Edit: Corrected mistakenly 'even' written in the place of 'odd' as a root to Pythagoras sequence.

Last edited:
Thanks for the new session! I hope the clues given to @ark lead him to big Eureka moments in his calculations, and that the hyperbaric oxygen heals everyone!

My thoughts too. Was happy Ark got to challenge some aspects, and lots to ponder. Go HBOT!

A theoretical scenario where a Black Death makes a comeback will mean that will be up to something never seen in modern human history. It will not be a respiratory virus, nor a hemorrhagic fever, nor the smallpox either. It would be worse.

In reading the history of small pox as it swept across North America 1600 - 1700's, my god. Worse though... :-(

Thanks for the toolkits you have helped offer.

Wow! Such an incredible amount of positive energy emanating from one location.
Impressive!

Yes it was, never sure about these TikTok videos, yet if it was such an event, very nice indeed.

Here is a paper on them: “The source of good forces is located in the east...”: Yakut (Sakha) Shamans’ Concepts about the Universe and Spiritual Beings

The abstract is in English and the paper is Russian.

Abstract​

This paper deals with the concept of the universe and belief in spiritual beings among contemporary Sakha (Yakut) shamans. It is based on field data collected in 1994 among several shamans of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Since Soviet atheistic policy prohibited shamanic traditions, the idea of the universe and spiritual beings varies depending on the shaman’s own interpretations based on his or her own supernatural experiences. The paper argues that the concepts of spiritual beings reintegrated into a new worldview, and that animistic beliefs can be formed by an interpretation of individual experiences. This also suggests that the belief in spiritual beings is closely related to a shaman’s tradition and influences its forms.

Back
Top Bottom