Session 23 April 2022

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.

We've got something to sort out here, I think. In the above, it looks like the C's are saying that the space virus will be an RNA virus. This could be a very important clue for us, leading to an increased chance of surviving this impending thing.

For instance, I learned from Dr. Zelenko that Zinc will interfere with an RNA virus' replicability, targeting (if I'm correct here) RNA polymerase. So a treatment of Zinc, Vit C and Quercetin, plus something like Hydrogen peroxide nebulization, should give us an effective boost to our immune defence, and prevent us from dying from internal organ liquefaction or something equally pleasant.

I wonder about the wording of the question, though. Was the wording was sufficient for generating a clear answer?

I'm noticing that in the question, the space virus was assumed to be a '4D STS virus'. How is it known that the space virus is of 4D STS origin, though? Is that in a session somewhere? Or is it an assumption? A best guess based on accumulated research?

It could be that the space virus is not 4D STS in origin. So where does that leave the question? Maybe the C's were forgiving and answered the intended question.

But maybe there is indeed a 4D STS virus incoming - but it is separate from the space virus. Therefore, in answering the question, the C's identified the 4D STS virus as RNA... but gave no information about the space virus.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs here?

I also totally agree with you on the swastika point. One thought that struck me when reading your comments was that the swastika, an ancient device which is very prevalent as a good luck symbol in the Far East and Asia generally, has, of course, four arms. Could these arms represent the four fundamental forces of nature: gravity, electromagnetism, the strong force and the weak force?

It’s interesting there’s 4 points on each arm and 3 lines. There’s also 4 elements in many “pagan” traditions - fire, air, water, earth.

However, in alchemy, there is a symbol that is referred to in Latin as 'Sol Niger', literally meaning “Black Sun”. It is a symbol of the process of 'nigredo', the first stage of the alchemical process denoting a putrefaction or dissolution that constitutes the first stage of a process of purification of matter that leads to the creation of the philosopher’s stone. In a more symbolic sense, the process of nigredo can represent something like the dark night of the soul, a sort of depressive distillation of the soul/psyche that is part of the journey to spiritual awakening or the realisation of faith. In general, Sol Niger tends to be a symbol somewhat associated with death, albeit a death that precedes rebirth and renewal, far from the Aryanist fantasies about it being a power source for the “master race”. It is perhaps the association with death and decay that leads some to link the symbol of Sol Niger to Saturn, the Roman god of agriculture and the planet of the same name, who was also considered to be a god of dissolution, renewal, as well as liberation. In Rome he was even sometimes identified with Dis Pater, the god of the underworld. In ancient Mesopotamian astronomy, Saturn was associated with the sun but was also believed to be black in colour, hence in a way it was to them a black sun.

Chillingly, the C's said in one session that the Black Sun was the ultimate destination for those on the STS path, linking it to a black hole where all matter is destroyed and emerges at the other end (a white hole) as prima materia. For more on this subject, I attach the following article by Aleph Skoteinos, see: The true meaning of the Black Sun[/JUSTIFY]

It is perhaps therefore disturbing to learn that the Ukrainian Azov Battalion has used the Black Sun symbol as part of its logo.

It reminds me here again the phrase “as above, so below” - that there’s creation or generation and destruction or degeneration. And the proper use of such forces in balance, beyond this constant order and chaos, cycle of death and rebirth is regeneration. For me the Phoenix from the flames symbolises this too.

Where you said: "In addition it can also describes how we see the Golden Ratio expressed as a fractal in reality, such as with a spiral", it made me recall that DNA, the basic genetic matrix of all cellular life, is a double-stranded helix spiral, which takes us back to the 64 codons in the genetic code mentioned in an earlier post. DNA consists of four different bases, and because there are three bases in a codon, and because 4 x 4 x 4 = 64, there are 64 possible patterns for a codon.
I’m not sure what else it connects to but again we see this connection between the numbers 4 and the 3, also described by the tetrahedron and its “flattened” form in each arm of the swastika. There’s also the Golden Rule and Ratio connection, which is fascinating to see at this DNA level. As one tells us about the proper conduct between our life and the life of others. The other the form and structure at which life appears to express itself.

Where you said: "Also, the whole “formula” tells us about our wholistic experience. That’s consciousness (c), medium (m) and experience (e). Consciousness and light is kind of interchangeable. Medium and mass might be too. It starts to sound a lot like that other well known formula",

This made me recall that some scientists think of matter as simply congealed light where energy is operating at a different (lower) frequency. A couple of years ago, I read an article in Nexus Magazine about a group of American researchers conducting an experiment in a garage of all places (this was an unfunded experiment conducted outside the mainstream) where they used a very high current to rotate some electromagnets at very high speed. They photographed the results (shown in the magazine) and what really struck me was that some of the metal frame containing the electromagnets phased out of reality becoming more shadow like and changed position (shades of the Philadelphia Experiment). Again I will try and dig the article out for those who are interested. [/JUSTIFY]

I notice too how the 4 elements - fire, air, water, earth (4 nodal points?) could say more about this. Fire produces light. Light is often a symbol of consciousness. Air provides separation between objects (consciousness units). Consciousness requires separation for objectivity. Water is like the conduit of life and life as we know it needs water. So water is what life (consciousness) has all in common and how it remains connected (once separate). Earth is what grounds us (consciousness) and is the place we’re we all (consciousness) have interactions with each other. The linkage between them might be thought, feeling and action (3 links / relationships). Thought needs consciousness and separation. Feeling needs separation and life connection. Action needs life and a medium in which to interact - matter, space and time.

Wait a minute! Maybe that's it! Maybe it's those ratios that define the variable physicality of 4th density. Volume is the part of space occupied by a body. If for example for X body whose volume is 1:1 outside the octahedron it would seem that the volume they occupy is the same, but inside the octahedron by changing the ratio then the volume of X body has twice the available space! So if you can change the ratios via geometry and algebra, you can change the surrounding space.
Yes and i wonder what that tells us about the saturation / concentration of consciousness at any given point or unit too? Is it possible that the higher the density of consciousness, the more capabilities it has to configure reality in these ways?

Last edited:
Juste pour l'anecdote ;-), en français on dit "Sois FORT", reprenant les quatre éléments Feu EAU AIR Terre, dans le "langage des oiseaux" (les mots qui chantent ou évoquent un sens caché).

Just for the anecdote, in French we say "Sois FORT" (Be strong), using the four elements Fire Water Air Earth, in the "language of birds" (words that sing or evoke a hidden meaning).

Also this is a fascinating series of videos, where this guy finds all manner of patterns and potential predictions in numbers sequences that he forms on a spreadsheet.

He started with seeking to interpret the meaning of him seeing numbers like 333 and then 1111 over and again.

Here’s the latest instalment:

Also this is a fascinating series of videos, where this guy finds all manner of patterns and potential predictions in numbers sequences that he forms on a spreadsheet.

He started with seeking to interpret the meaning of him seeing numbers like 333 and then 1111 over and again.

Here’s the latest instalment:

There was also this thread related to this here: 11-11?

The Cs of course warned of pattern recognition running amok - a good thing for me to keep in mind!

I'm noticing that in the question, the space virus was assumed to be a '4D STS virus'. How is it known that the space virus is of 4D STS origin, though? Is that in a session somewhere? Or is it an assumption? A best guess based on accumulated research?

I understand that there’s space viruses. But, 4th density STS have been sent virus to this density before, and who knows how many times. So, most likely this time, they are going to send another one that would be a nastier than before.
But, we have all the information about how to handle the situation, so I am not worry about that.
Just have to prepare for Ivermectin, Hydroxchloroquin, Quercetin, Zinc, Vit-C and Pray to Divine Cosmic Mind!

(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

(L) Let's move on because viruses are kinda interconnected to this. I understand that there are people who are writing that there are no such things as viruses - that viruses don't exist. Is that true?

A: No. We have already pointed out that viruses are information packets that can be easily sent between 4D and 3D.

(L) I would like to know for the benefit of somebody else who asked the question: What is the origin of AIDS?

A: Simian mutation.

Q: (L) A monkey virus, in other words.

A: Was, but mutated.

Q: (L) Who is the individual or group responsible for this mutation?

A: Not humans.

Q: (L) Well then, who?

A: Lizards acting in conjunction with destined frequency path.

Q: (V) As we practice Reiki, how do we know if we are doing the person more harm than good? How do we decide if we are going to make them sicker or better?

A: Ask if they are suffering from infection.

Q: What if they don't know? There are a lot of times that a person doesn't know.

A: True, but odds are in your favor.

Q: (V) So the viruses cannot be treated by etherical healing? Is there any method that will work other than Reiki?

A: Prayer.

It would be nice but do this only if you feel good with it :-)
I have thought about this and take the view that disseminating the article on this thread is for educational purposes only with no profit motive involved. As a former lawyer myself, I know that copyright law is directed at protecting the economic interests of the author in his/her work, which is quite right. The article was an extract from his book, so was no doubt published in Nexus with a view to getting people to buy the book, which Pierre has now done. Perhaps after reading it, others on the Forum may buy it too.

Yes and i wonder what that tells us about the saturation / concentration of consciousness at any given point or unit too? Is it possible that the higher the density of consciousness, the more capabilities it has to configure reality in these ways?

Maybe that can be answered with some experiment of perception, and attention.

For example, I have read (well actually it is something quite common but people end up not giving it due relevance) that the passage of time either slows down or speeds up. When you dig into that, you realize that it is related to the attention you pay to what surrounds you.

I'll put it with another example:

You are working at your PC. You decide you want to make some coffee, you go to the kitchen and prepare it. You know that the coffee maker takes about 20 minutes to make. You turn it on and go back to work.

You are so focused on your work that you completely forget that you made coffee. But suddenly your desire for coffee returns and when you go to the kitchen and remember that you made coffee, you are amazed at the speed at which it was made.

Materialistic aspects are often attributed to these events as an explanation, but nevertheless the defining factor is attention.

This is the theory: When the consciousness does not put its attention at all on an event or object, it does not disappear or cease to exist. But the removal of attention from the coffee pot removes us from the frame of reference. That is to say, we do not share the same universe, we are not in phase, etc. It seems ridiculous to think so at first but if we admit that time behaves more cyclically, and that in many of the C's sessions we have been told that our brains and our DNA have been manipulated to be trapped in the illusion of time as linear, then our perception of space is also an illusion. We already know that all the programming and beliefs of our culture are designed to keep our attention on other things.

I extend this a little further by returning to the example of the coffee pot. If suddenly by the act of abstracting completely and forgetting that we made coffee, when we return our attention, we could assume that the jump in time was so abrupt that what we perceive is actually a change in space. Before there was no coffee. Now there is. Now there is a substance occupying a volume. Space has changed. Now it turns out that our consciousness is a key factor in the whole process, because in the act of observation it has to make some energetic contribution. When we put our intention in doing or creating something without anticipating the result we already know that this opens the pathways and potentially makes things manifest. But this is what we know from the metaphysical and philosophical. The point is to arrive at this from geometry and algebra and translate it into a formula.

Consciousness touches all points in space. But it is selective for some point in space. And when the consciousness decides to pay attention to something, a third point of contact is generated that makes the observer and the observed occupy the same reality...

As I think more and more about this, I begin to see that consciousness is either part of or is the central equation for the UFT.

Consciousness touches all points in space. But it is selective for some point in space. And when the consciousness decides to pay attention to something, a third point of contact is generated that makes the observer and the observed occupy the same reality...

As I think more and more about this, I begin to see that consciousness is either part of or is the central equation for the UFT.
The C's have also said that what distinguishes one realm from another (e.g., 3rd and 4th density) is awareness.

As for consciousness and UFT, I recall that the C's once told Ark in relation to improving Einstein's famous equation of E=mc² that substituting consciousness in place of the speed of light would help. The meaning of Einstein's equation is that he was proposing a world in which mass is just energy waiting to be 'set free'. However, the C's seem to be suggesting instead a deep connection between energy and consciousness.

The C's have also said that what distinguishes one realm from another (e.g., 3rd and 4th density) is awareness.

As for consciousness and UFT, I recall that the C's once told Ark in relation to improving Einstein's famous equation of E=mc² that substituting consciousness in place of the speed of light would help. The meaning of Einstein's equation is that he was proposing a world in which mass is just energy waiting to be 'set free'. However, the C's seem to be suggesting instead a deep connection between energy and consciousness.

Yes, it seems to me that it goes that way. And I was just thinking, when I went to look up the current state of the UFT, and remembering what the C's said about gravity, when they have said that gravity is the mortar that binds everything together... I quote some transcripts:

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear. …

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.*

*Implying that gravity has consciousness.

The C's had said that everything is gravity. It makes sense that gravity would interact with itself.

And this is why geometry is important. After all, to measure space you need objects that can establish geometrical relationships, right? I'm thinking (and I think we're back to that in the end but in other words) that the manifestation of all that was, is and will be, is gravity interacting with itself, changing geometrical relationships. Nested geometries that go from the quantum to the cosmos.

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

It is a subject that has been mentioned since those dates, but nevertheless, I don't know, but it seems to me that the... I don't know if I should say that this is where it fails, but it seems to me that from the point of view of physics and because of the materialistic conception that humanity has, gravity is not being given the correct series of aspects and effects. I was reading in wikipedia that "the quantization of gravity continues to be a serious problem in the field of physics."

Why must it be quantified? -This is separated into discrete packets - How can we know the value of a unit of gravity if this is all there is?

I think the proposition would be that Gravity and Consciousness are:

A) Interchangeable.
B) It touches all points in space. (zero space - zero time / no emanation point)
C) Alters the geometry of space.
D) Interacts with itself.
F) It makes a contribution or subtraction of energy by the property of accumulation or dispersion of gravity
(level of attention of the consciousness / awarness / spiral / vortex).

If for example the C's say that all can be accessed by unstable gravitational waves, doesn't it imply that the opposite may be true? That is to say that the gravitational wave or waves when they are not unstable are in an isodynamic state. (Having the same strength or intensity.) In that sense when you accumulate or disperse you are changing the strength or intensity and it is no longer balanced. You would be altering the isodynamic state which would be the state where you get the constant for gravity. You can describe that as a gradient.

I mentioned in a post above Andrew Collins' article: Giza’s Cave Underworld Rediscovered – It is the Entrance to the Tomb of Hermes? - Graham Hancock Official Website

There was something else that Collins said in that article that made me wonder about something the C's once said. In the session dated Session 20 June 1998 there was the following exchange:

A: And you may see the connection. Why do you suppose alchemists knew of the secrets brought "to the table" by the Maya/Egyptians? [Is this the periodic table?]

Q: They constructed a mathematical table of some sort and this fits into that table, is that it? Is that why it reveals a secret?

A: It is a start.

The fact that the C's put "to the table" in quotes is evidently significant. Collins' article and his quest at Giza involved trying to find Edgar Cayce's famed Hall of Records or the tomb of Hermes Trismegistus (the person who, according to the C's, apparently betrayed Pharaoh Rana). Here is what Collins says about the matter:

"According to medieval Arab and European sources the cave-tomb of Hermes (Idris, or Enoch, as he was called in Arabic) housed not only the earthly remains of its owner, but also the so-called Emerald Tablet (also known as the Tabula Smaragdina, the "table of green stone") on which was written the "secret of Hermes", or the secrets of creation. Is it possible that legends relating to the presence in the cave-tomb of the Emerald Tablet is a metaphor for a previously unknown structure at Giza with green stone walls and inscriptions recording the secrets of Egyptian creation? Alternatively, perhaps the Emerald Tablet really did once exist, and was discovered here at some point in the past."

I have read a lot down the years about the famous Emerald Tablet but strangely had not connected it to a table. Here is why it is significant to alchemy:

"The Emerald Tablet, also known as the Smaragdine Table, or Tabula Smaragdina, is a compact and cryptic piece of the Hermetica reputed to contain the secret of the prima materia and its transmutation. It was highly regarded by European alchemists as the foundation of their art and its Hermetic tradition. The original source of the Emerald Tablet is unknown. Although Hermes Trismegistus is the author named in the text."

The C's mention both the Mayans and the Egyptians as knowing the secrets of alchemy. The tablet states its author as being Hermes Trismegistus ("Hermes the Thrice-Greatest"), a legendary Hellenistic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the ancient Egyptian god Toth. For the Egyptians, Hermes was Toth. See: Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia.

Thoth was an ancient Egyptian god of the moon, wisdom, writing, magic, judgment, balance and the dead. He was one of the earliest and most important Egyptian deities who was revered from the Pre-Dynastic Period till the last dynastic age of Ancient Egypt. The Egyptian name of Thoth, Djehuty, is defined as “He Who is Like the Ibis”. In keeping with his role as a moon god, Thoth is also sometimes depicted with a lunar disc above his head (therefore like Hathor a moon and cow goddess). Thoth was believed to be the scribe, interpreter and messenger of the gods (like Hermes in Ancient Greece). He was one of the two deities (the other being Ma'at) who stood on either side of Ra's solar barque (which is the 'boat of a million years' - a time machine according to the C's). One of Thoth's titles was "Thrice great". He is credited with making the calculations for the establishment of the heavens, stars, Earth, and everything in them. The Egyptians credited him as the author of all works of science, religion, philosophy, and magic. The Greeks further declared him the inventor of astronomy, astrology, the science of numbers, mathematics, geometry, surveying, medicine, botany, theology, civilized government, the alphabet, reading, writing, and oratory. They further claimed he was the true author of every work of every branch of knowledge, human and divine - which is something also credited to the Greek Muses (think also of Thor's Pantheon here). So when Laura referred to a mathematical table, you can see why the C's would have said "it is a start".

However, Thoth was also very present in the myth of Osiris, being of great help to Isis. After Isis gathered the body parts of Osiris dismembered by Set, Thoth gave her the magical words to resurrect him so that she could become pregnant with Horus, the falcon god. Subsequently, When Horus was blinded by Set while fighting him, it was Thoth who made him a new magic eye. It is this new eye which allowed Horus to see even better than before the loss of his eye (the famous "Udjat eye" of Horus allowing him to see the future).

I would straight away say that these mythical stories are almost certainly hiding references to advanced technology - an eye that can see into the future anyone!. You will also see that Toth, as a Moon god, takes over Isis' role as the Moon goddess. Having read Robert Graves' The White Goddess', one realises that this was a process that was going on all over the ancient world where the Earth Goddess/Moon Goddess was being replaced by male deities and her roles assumed by them. Remember Isis was the Egyptian version of the Babylonian Ishtar or Mesopotamian Inanna - whose roles came to be subsumed by the likes of Marduk, who may be compared to the Egyptian Ra. Graves believed that all true poets derived their inspiration from the White Goddess.

My take on this is that the Emerald Tablet or Smaragdine Table was a device or artefact that contained an immense amount of data and could be used in conjunction with high technology - think of a computer today running complex systems. I think it was based at Giza, probably inside the Great Pyramid. At some stage there was a conflict, perhaps instigated by Hermes Trismegistus, and the machine was dismantled (represented by Osiris body being dismantled). Subsequently, it was reassembled to perhaps serve another purpose as the Pyramid may have served in several roles throughout its long history. I also think that there may be a link between the Emerald Tablet and the Holy Grail or Merkhaba and in turn with Isis herself - since Isis was the Egyptian version of the Mother Goddess/Moon Goddess.

Please note in the context of what I have stated above that the C's also made earlier references to a table in the two sessions dated 12 July 1997 and 19 July 1997 respectively.

Session dated 12 July 1997:

Q: What was the Eleusian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up?

A: One leg of the table.

'The Eleusinian Mysteries' were initiations held every year for the cult of Demeter and Persephone based at the Panhellenic Sanctuary of Eleusis in ancient Greece. They are the "most famous of the secret religious rites of ancient Greece. It should be borne in mind here that Demeter and Persephone can be linked as earth or corn goddesses to Isis in Egypt and to Ishtar and Inanna in Mesopotamia. As initiations into a mystery school, they can be compared to initiation rights in modern Freemasonry and Roscirucianism, which can trace their origins back to Egypt.

Session dated 19 July 1997:

Q: The other night you said something about what I had found as being one leg of the table. How many legs does the table have?

A: Search for answer. When found in literature, profound meanings enclose compartment.

I would suggest that the literature being referred to here may include the Bible, the Grail stories/romances and alchemical and Rosicrucian literary works, including Shakespeare. Could the compartment the C's are referring to be the Ark of the Covenant , where the Grail was most likely contained (N.B. there were probably two Arks) when it was spirited out of Egypt by Abraham/Moses and Sarah/Nefertiti?

I should add that the above sessions also dealt with questions about: Rennes-le- Chateau, the Tree of Life, the Rosy Cross and Rosicrucians, TDARMS, 'Et in Arcadia ego' (the inscription on the tomb in Poussin's painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia), the Sons of Belial* and Alton Towers - where again they referred to literature when they said "As you know... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths." Thus, as you can see, so many of these themes can be linked together with the Grail.

* According to Robert Graves 'Belial 'may originally have been Belili, a Sumerian goddess also called Gesht-inanna, the sister of Dumuzi and subsequently known as Ishtar or Astarte (who are all earth mother goddesses) before becoming Bel or Baal. Again, Belili may be directly linked here with Isis.

Hence, I have good reason to think that the C's were evidently referring to the 'Smaragdine Table' or Emerald Tablet when they spoke of the table.

Attachments

• 1652697116047.png
    1652697116047.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1652699264046.png
    1652699264046.png
    485 KB · Views: 16
  • 1652699301014.png
    1652699301014.png
    485 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom