Living and dying, but what for?

We're here, but why? I mean, if only the "material" exists, then, we need evolve and improve our technologies.
If the "subtil" exists, then, the purpose is out there (not in the system). So, what if the purpose and what can we do to have a "you win" at the end? We're just cattle here in the 3D, it seems, so, what matters the most is our "subtil" part, our soul! Does it only have to do with energetical frequencies of the being?
The wave, the transition... the bodies are interconnected, ok... we just live and die in fact... :D

Hi SunEterna.

I am curious what You think.

if only the "material" exists...

I recently read something about Marxism (materialism) and I found that even most prominent materialists had problem with definition of "Matter". Have You found definition of mater for Yourself? :)

We're here, but why? I mean, if only the "material" exists, then, we need evolve and improve our technologies.
If the "subtil" exists, then, the purpose is out there (not in the system). So, what if the purpose and what can we do to have a "you win" at the end? We're just cattle here in the 3D, it seems, so, what matters the most is our "subtil" part, our soul! Does it only have to do with energetical frequencies of the being?
The wave, the transition... the bodies are interconnected, ok... we just live and die in fact... :D

We are here, because we, numerous souls wanted to or desired to experience physical reality in this earth’s realm and after that stuck in this realm.

Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?

A: First was apelike.

Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?

A: Souls altered them by transfer.
…….
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

(L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

But now, finally, we have a opportunity to get out of this place and mover up to next density as STO candidate!

Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?

A: Future, past and present

Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?

A: Close enough.

The fact that you're asking the question means that you're not totally asleep like the obedient, subservient "sheeple" that are being 'managed', possibly even for slaughter as we speak. They tend to think that compliance and obedience is the only way out of tyranny. Unfortunately that seems to be the majority of people on this planet, at the moment. These people expect to have their lives, health, rights and freedoms handed to them on a plate. :umm: Simply because they're alive.... and that's been the case for them for generations.

One purpose for those whom are not like this, may be to get rid of the parasites who control of our world, or work towards a future where they have no power, which to them might be the same thing....

So, how much of that is physical and how much spiritual? My guess is that you may underappreciate the role of the spiritual in all this. In fact, this whole conflageration may be entirely spiritual.

All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."👈

We're here to have things, people, experiences affect us, meaning learn lessons. Within matter, one learns of good/evil, STO/STS, and chooses their polarity. Matter is the battleground on which the two types of spirituality fight each other through you.

Hi SunEterna.

I am curious what You think.

if only the "material" exists...

I recently read something about Marxism (materialism) and I found that even most prominent materialists had problem with definition of "Matter". Have You found definition of mater for Yourself? :)
I used that sentence to express the idea of "nothing after and before life".

What is nothing ?
No matter ? And what is matter ?
Do you mean no self ?
Or no consciousness ? The Void !
But what if every-thing comes from and returns to the void, from its appearing and disappearing potentialities, always into a transformation process : 1-0 / Live-Die...

The purpose : To Be
What we can do : To Know

My 2 cents

What is nothing ?
Do you mean no self ?
But what if every-thing comes from and returns to the void, from its appearing and disappearing potentialities, always into a transformation process : 1-0 / Live-Die...

My 2 cent
It didn't answer to the need of suffering, sorrow, ugliness, illusion anyhow, that we are experimenting in this manifestation.
"All there is is lessons" as we know, which gives us the opportunity to grow toward joy, love, beauty and the knowledge of our true being : the universal-divine spirit-consciousness, otherwise the Void, that I am - We are.
May be.
Why is it like that ? Who knows ? It Is...

Here is Laura's signature :
"He who learns must suffer
And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
And in our own despair, against our will,
Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
Agamemnon, Aeschylus"

Let it be

We're here, but why? I mean, if only the "material" exists

But there is so much more.

Living and dying, but what for?

Living and dying are the same. Both are a new beginning and another chapter in our lessons.

Learning lessons make us more interconnected with how everything is and others. It's to process life as it is rather than as you think it should be. This way life becomes more peaceful, wonderful, and how it should be. Can you feel it? Even for a little?

Hi
I think about that and try to judge it for myself if it is true statement about reality.

What should be necessary condition that would confirm that it is true?

What is nothing ?
Do you mean no self ?

My 2 cents
What if, yes. :D

Each time I learn something I suffer less. And each time I experience shift in my mindset, in that moment, I know why I'm here. We can discuss it but everyone has to experience it for themselves.
Yeah, our true home is out there but we're here to "get" and "live" something. We're on a trip.

Back
Top Bottom