What is interesting, and disappointing is that the Spanish article framed the info as if they were irresponsibly denying their duty to others by faking the vaccine rather than the idea that these people knew better than to accept the vaccine poison.
It is true that probably many will just accept the line, and not think about it further. However, if you factor in those many people who have had vaccine reactions and/or know of people who have had vaccine reactions or died, then different dots may be connected, forming a different picture. They may think something like "Those bastards didn't take the shot because they KNEW it was dangerous!"
This looks to me like more 'exposure'.

Now Portugal, where ~98% of adults are fully vaccinated, has the highest case rate in the world and the highest case rate since records began.

Yep, naturally they do not blame it on the injections, but i read that they seem to be attributing it to the ditching of the mask mandate, while ramping up fear saying 'experts expect many more deaths'!
Another group who advises the government though says the '6th wave has passed', they will not mandate the masks for now, but if things change they will. And they are boostering the 80 plus group as well as the immuno compromised and extended the state of alert until June 30th. As the Health Authorities recognize that the incidence of covid-19 is very high in Portugal, and will likely become higher, they bring back free covid tests with prescription. No mention made of any connection to the injections.
At this time, they need to make much needed money as life has become truly expensive for most. So here in Algarve, they welcome the tourists (while chucking Uki's out of their rooms and hostels and hotels), and i do not think they dare bring back the mask mandates during summer, even though the restaurant sector really wants them back. They so strongly believe the masks protect them from illness.

We had quite a few visitors stay over this past week (aged between 22 and 50, all jabbed), only one (out of 7) seemed to be able to connect some dots, but the main consensus, literally, was: i wanna travel (so i don't care about my health). And another thing i noticed was that all of them are planning for a future where everything is 'back to normal'. They simply do not seem to or do not want to realize any of the implications of everything that is going on out there, and they don't care that their leaders are caught again and again in lies and deceit. They just wanna have fun and travel... I was pretty much able to practice external consideration throughout the week, without that feeling of aggression in my chest area, like, each has their own path in life and their own lessons to learn and it is good as it is. It was a pleasant week for all.

I was put to the test almost immediately. Our daughter, who just finished her degree and knows what's going on, informed us that she will take the J&J shot soon, because she wants to spend the next year traveling and working in Australia (of all places)! I swallowed hard and realized that this was her informed choice as an adult (21). For 2,5 years she held out while all her peers were getting jabbed and she did lose some friendships over this issue, but apparently this next chapter in her life proves to be her boundary. And i notice in myself that i am just accepting of her choice. I don't like it, but it is her choice and i choose to respect it come what may and i'll help her whenever she needs me to. All there is is lessons, right? We discussed the health protocol and i'm grateful that she said she'll use it.

An extract of Burla (pzifer ceo) at the wef meeting on a russian telegram channel. The russian traduction is not exact, here is what he says :

"... of a dream we had together with my XXX sub-team when we started in nineteen (2019), the first week we met, in January of 2019, in California, to setup the goals for the next 5 years, and one of them was, by 2023, we would reduce the number of people in the world by 50%, I think today this dream is becoming ... reality"

... then full applause ! the klaus schwhwhhwhwhwrbbbbbbb ( 💩 ) starts to answer but it's cut (like many things should be cut on him to get something useful ... and even ... i wonder, probably rotten to the core ... but that's another story ^^)

Good small clip to send to your relatives (the hypnotized ones), and it would be fun to collect their answers and make a ranking. I wonder what they would respond to this, but we noticed since 2 years that many people are very imaginative when it comes to putting blinders on.

An extract of Burla (pzifer ceo) at the wef meeting on a russian telegram channel. The russian traduction is not exact, here is what he says :

"... of a dream we had together with my XXX sub-team when we started in nineteen (2019), the first week we met, in January of 2019, in California, to setup the goals for the next 5 years, and one of them was, by 2023, we would reduce the number of people in the world by 50%, I think today this dream is becoming ... reality"

... then full applause ! the klaus schwhwhhwhwhwrbbbbbbb ( 💩 ) starts to answer but it's cut (like many things should be cut on him to get something useful ... and even ... i wonder, probably rotten to the core ... but that's another story ^^)

Good small clip to send to your relatives (the hypnotized ones), and it would be fun to collect their answers and make a ranking. I wonder what they would respond to this, but we noticed since 2 years that many people are very imaginative when it comes to putting blinders on.

Not doubting that depopulation is on the agenda at all, but the speech is in the video below starting at 1:54 and what Burla actually says is 'reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine by 50%'

Not doubting that depopulation is on the agenda at all, but the speech is in the video below starting at 1:54 and what Burla actually says is 'reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine by 50%'
I just compared both passages, and the short clip running on telegram was cut, the "who cannot afford our medicine" disappeared.
Sorry for this, at least disinfo is on both sides and it does not help us.
We still can wonder who or under which motives did someone tamper with this video ? Was it done by a common (and stupid) guy, or was it done on purpose to later discredit the alternative medias/channels ?

Thanks @Jones for the correction

I first heard the edited version and was astounded that he would speak so openly about reducing the world's population. Thanks for posting the unedited (to the best of our knowledge) version.

Things are bad enough without people manipulating videos and audio to promote their ideas. This is a reminder to all of us to not take things on face value. We must do our own research.

I am of the view that such videos are propagated by spooks so they can later use them as proof for disinformation and how information can be manipulated if not controlled by approved authorities.

Telegram is full of such short 10 second (or similar) videos which deliberately present the "message" out of context or only partially such that the meaning conveyed is completely different to what was actually said.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself how certain clips spread so far and wide within a short space of time.

I was put to the test almost immediately. Our daughter, who just finished her degree and knows what's going on, informed us that she will take the J&J shot soon, because she wants to spend the next year traveling and working in Australia (of all places)! I swallowed hard and realized that this was her informed choice as an adult (21). For 2,5 years she held out while all her peers were getting jabbed and she did lose some friendships over this issue, but apparently this next chapter in her life proves to be her boundary. And i notice in myself that i am just accepting of her choice. I don't like it, but it is her choice and i choose to respect it come what may and i'll help her whenever she needs me to. All there is is lessons, right? We discussed the health protocol and i'm grateful that she said she'll use it.
If it were my daughter, I'd try at least one more time. Maybe watching Vaxxed 2 with her. Or a briefing with her of the numbers dead by covid vaccines and other injuries. Is it really an informed choice?

Australia isn't a very nice place anymore. We're not free and the consequences of continuing forced injections and 2 years of lockdowns (soon to be more in some places) hasn't yet manifested. If I could, I'd be escaping this place, but there are so many other countries who are in the same dire straits that we are. If she has to get the 'death jab', maybe seeing a natropath to test which one will do the most damage? That's what I did, although I'm not taking any more boosters.

It caused a lot of uproar in the alternative news community....

If it were my daughter, I'd try at least one more time.
Thanks for your suggestion hlat, for sure, will definitely do so, who knows, she just might change her mind. She knows taking the shot brings high risks, but said that her flat and course mates and all of her friends who have been injected apparently experienced no significant adverse events (yet) and somewhere she thinks the same will apply to her.

Australia isn't a very nice place anymore.
All those stories of graduates working and traveling for a year across Australia and how great that was, are doing the rounds and it seems to me they just want to be done with the covid chapter, that page is turned and they can just pick up where they left off. Thanks for your suggestion about the naturopath, will look into that, and i wish you much courage there in Australia, Ruth!

Back
Top Bottom