Session 17 July 2022

For those of you no familiar with Greenbaum, you can read the speech here. I would have copy/pasted it, but it is fairly long. And, very interesting.

And, as mentioned by Jefferson, it is in The Wave series.

And for those who would like to read it in french, it is here ;

@piliangie @Pluchi

I'll just gently encourage you to read The Wave, as the basic foundation of this Forum and particularly when following the C sessions. This reading seems to be the bare minimum for the Forum members. Greenbaum is covered in Volume 2 of the Wave if I remember correctly.
Several years ago, I read the Wave, but as You know My language is not English and there are some words uncommon to me, "Greenbaum" is equal "programming" right?
Thanks a Lot anyway😃

The 'Jewish Question' indeed loomed large in Russian politics at the time, but I think the timing of Rasputin's assassination in late 1916 speaks more to getting him out of the way for keeping Russia in the war, and the 'regime change' to come in 1917.
Yes, that's what Russian historian Nikolai Starikov says too. Rasputin was warning Nikolas II to stay out of the war.

The first assassination attempt on Rasputin (by Khioniya Guseva) took place just 2 weeks after the assassination of Franz Ferdinand. Wiki:

She attempted to assassinate Grigori Rasputin in his home village of Pokrovskoye, Tobolsk Governorate, where she arrived on 16 June 1914. Some historians have dated the assassination attempt to 29 June 1914 (New Style) [6] or Monday 13 July.[7] According to historian Oleg Platonov, the assassination attempt was made on Sunday June 29 (Old Style).[2]

Grigori Rasputin, a friend of the tsar Nicholas II of Russia and the Tsarina, was visiting his wife and children in his village, along the Tura River, in Siberia. On the afternoon of Sunday 12 July [O.S. 29 June] 1914 [8][9][10] having dined, he went out from the house. He had just received a telegram, and left his home to reply to it when he was attacked by Guseva, who drove a knife into his abdomen. Guseva purportedly screamed "I have killed the Antichrist!" after the attack.[11] Still not dead, Rasputin was chased through the streets by Guseva in order to finish the task. He hit her in the face with a shaft, and a crowd quickly gathered, chanting "Let's kill her!" She turned herself over to the constable and was placed on trial. After seven weeks, Rasputin recovered.

Nikolas II started the general mobilization of his troops on 31 July 1914 that is when Rasputin was still recovering. Starikov is also an adherent of the hypothesis that the final shot to Rasputin was done by a SIS agent Oswald Rayner. From Wiki:

Neither Vladimir Purishkevich nor Yusupov mention the close-quarter shot to the forehead.[9] The only account of what went on in that basement room comes from Yusupov, and he changed his story several times. Purishkevich came down the stairs and fired in the courtyard at Rasputin from behind at a distance of twenty paces. He hit Rasputin in the back of the head. However, there is no photo of the rear of Rasputin's head.[10] According to Andrew Cook, Rayner is supposed to have been the person who fired the third shot on the forehead that actually killed Rasputin.[11] The calibre of the weapon that was used cannot be determined.[12] "The hypothesis that the gunshot to the head was caused by an unjacketed bullet (of British origin) is not supported by the forensic findings or police forensic photographs."[13] Nelipa thinks it is not very likely a Webley .455-inch and an unjacketed bullet was used, because its impact would have been different.

And for those who would like to read it in french, it is here ;

Here it is in audio version:

For those of you no familiar with Greenbaum, you can read the speech here. I would have copy/pasted it, but it is fairly long. And, very interesting.

And, as mentioned by Jefferson, it is in The Wave series.
Thanks a Lot
I just read it, now I fully understand , the meaning of Dr.Greenbaum..👍 ...Very Very informative...how deep can go, this programming, to so many people in USA ..
I knew about mk ultra,monarch, and all about Black projects , but this document is Very well done, explaining the levels and levels Deep Inside the Mind,
No wonder why ...👋🌻

Several years ago, I read the Wave, but as You know My language is not English and there are some words uncommon to me, "Greenbaum" is equal "programming" right?
Thanks a Lot anyway😃
Despite in the past I.read the Wave, You just can't remember everything is too much info, and in that time that was to new ...for me that kind of knowledge... but anyway ..forgot .details like Dr Greenbaum...to me is meaning programming ...I'm here , following Laura Knight for many years now...she is one of the most informative person with the C,s reliable to me...but for the first years it was a little dificult to read the cassiopaeans ,for My eyes it was Very Messy or disorder..to read I assume because I don't use too much My English...🌷💜☕

Q: (LQB) What are the worm-like structures that are pulled from the vaxxed by embalmers?

A: Blood clots of unusual type.

These are the preliminary findings of Mike Adams from testing the clots that were sent to him by embalmer Richard Hirschmann. He says he will release the full results once completed. The main takeaway so far is that they

In summary, it is clear that:
  • The clots are NOT blood clots.
  • They are self-assembling. They get larger in the body and add to their aggregate size. This does not mean they are “alive,” and we doubt they have their own organs. They do not appear to be parasites. Rather, they self-assemble through some unknown mechanism.
  • They are not made of human flesh or tissues that reflect the elemental ratios of macrominerals and trace minerals that we would expect to see in human tissue.
  • They seem to harvest electrically conductive elements from circulating blood and incorporate these elements into their own biostructures, resulting in higher concentrations of these elements (Al, Sn, Na) compared to human blood.
We are all still trying to make sense of this, as this is nothing like we’ve ever seen before, and we’ve analyzed tens of thousands of food samples over the years...

Since Zar is the electrician he can explain more fully how a stronger grounding allows for more current to flow? I think of it in terms of being conduits and/or transducers of cosmic energy and being "grounded" energy-wise and in the present increases our capacity in that regard.
I’m not Zar, but I’m an electrician too.

Some basics, electricity will always follow all paths available to it, but more current will flow through the paths with the least resistance. Give the current a straightforward path with little resistance, such as a copper wire, the vast majority of current will take that path.

Proper grounding in an electrical sense does a few things. It establishes a consistent reference point for voltage. 120 Volts here in the USA, is the difference in electrical potential between a “hot” conductor and the neutral (the grounded conductor). It establishes a baseline. Current flows when there is a potential difference between two points and a path. As stated earlier, the lower the resistance between two points, the more available current will flow through that path.

Also, a properly grounded system supplies a direct path to earth in an electrical system. It means if there’s a fault or short circuit in the electrical system, there is a direct, very low resistance path for the fault current to take. Without a proper ground in that situation, the current is going to dissipate along other paths, which obviously is potentially very dangerous.

Thanks for asking this question. Be nice to some follow up to it though. How many times? What vehicle did they use? Did they make it back unscathed?

I would think that to fly to the Moon you'd have to pass the Van Allen belt at some point or another.
I think the trick they used was finding an area where the belt's radiation was somewhat less.

Back
Top Bottom