Session 17 July 2022

Q: (whitecoast) Was the observed cooling on Pluto and Neptune this year caused by passing through a galactic current sheet (as Suspicious Observers claims), the approach of Sol's companion star, or another material cause?

A: Grounding the current.

Q: (L) So that would be related to the sun's twin, is that it?

A: Yes

(L) Which is related to the approach of Sol's companion.

Speaking about approach of Sol's companion...

A shift in Neptune’s orbit could cause the collapse of solar system​

Researchers have found that if a star flying past our solar system moved Neptune’s orbit by just 0.1 per cent, it would result in pandemonium.

A minor shift in the outer planet’s orbit could eventually cause the other planets to smash into one another or get thrown out of the solar system entirely.

According to a paper in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, a neighbouring star getting too close to our solar system could cause such a chaotic event.

Simulations suggest that a fly-by star would only need to nudge Neptune’s position by three times the distance between the Earth and the sun to cause the planets to go haywire.

One of the possible starting points of the instability of the solar system is the smallest of the planets, Mercury. The perihelion – the closest point on a planet’s orbit around the Sun – of Mercury moves by about 1.5 degrees every 1,000 years, a very close rate to Jupiter’s own.

If the two were to fall in sync – resonance – there’s a one per cent chance that Mercury would be pulled out of orbit and either ejected from the Solar System or set on a collision course with Venus, the Sun, or even Earth over the next three to four billion years.

While Mercury is too close to the Sun to feel the effects of a passing star, Neptune would, and the disturbance would ripple through the solar system.

The effects of a 0.1 per cent shift – equivalent to 4.5 million kilometres in Neptune’s semi-major axis – could spread to Earth and Mars in just 20 million years.

The team ran 2,880 simulations with 960 having perturbations or disturbances too small to be measured. Still, in four of those, Mercury hit Venus.

In the other 1,920 models, 26 of them ended with the planets slamming into each other or Uranus, Neptune, or Mercury being thrown out completely.

But there’s no need to panic just yet as the team estimated the chance of a star getting close enough to cause this was very slim — only about 20 chances over the next 100 billion years.

Sounds like fun times are ahead of us! Thank you for the session.

Speaking about approach of Sol's companion...
Sounds like fun times are ahead of us! Thank you for the session.

In the quoted text it says:
"The effects of a 0.1 per cent shift – equivalent to 4.5 million kilometres in Neptune’s semi-major axis – could spread to Earth and Mars in just 20 million years."

We could be 'waiting' a bit for that fun to arrive to us, according to simulations described in that article. ;-)

Thank you for another great session! There's so much to ponder which makes me think about what the C's have said about how learning is fun!

Q: (Zar) I noticed how reiki doesn't emphasize/practice grounding, so I'm wondering if a deeper grounding practice should be utilized during reiki? And would daily grounding be beneficial for some/most people?

A: Yes to all.
I've never really thought a lot about 'grounding' before, but now I will certainly start to incorporate grounding practices in my daily routine.

Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.
Could that mean supper cooled semi conductors...
I was thinking the same thing...

For those of you no familiar with Greenbaum, you can read the speech here. I would have copy/pasted it, but it is fairly long. And, very interesting.

It has been years since reading this speech, so had at it again, and oh, to even think about it is so bloody devious and horrible.

This caught my attention during this read (in 2020/2021/2022 it kind of stands out):
“Is there any programming inside associated with epsilon, omicron,” and go on through. There may be some sytematicness to some of the other letter, but I’m not aware of it. I’ve found, for example, in one case that Zeta had to do with the production of snuff films that this person was involved with.

With another person, Omicron had to do with their linkage and associations with drug smuggling and with the Mafia and with big business and government leaders. So there’s going to be some individualism, I think, in some of those.

There was also a bit that follows this lead:
Once in a while internally you’ll confront robots...

And with suspicions made on some people, this whole aspect is pretty compelling. It is really frightening, the whole scope of it all, along with those who would dare to do it, and feel justified in doing it. This is a sickness that can't well be imagined.

Very interesting to have read it again, especial in these times now.

In the quoted text it says:
"The effects of a 0.1 per cent shift – equivalent to 4.5 million kilometres in Neptune’s semi-major axis – could spread to Earth and Mars in just 20 million years."

We could be 'waiting' a bit for that fun to arrive to us, according to simulations described in that article. ;-)

Yes, that's true, but I doubt that their simulations included that our Sun has a twin, or that a swarm of comets are flying behind it. That would make things happen much faster than in those simulations. Which also means that we would already have a chaos in our solar system even before the comets arrive.

Yes, that's true, but I doubt that their simulations included that our Sun has a twin, or that a swarm of comets are flying behind it. That would make things happen much faster than in those simulations. Which also means that we would already have a chaos in our solar system even before the comets arrive.
I don't think that Sol's companion would be the one to shift Neptune's orbit as it has been a part of this solar system orbiting the sun for quite some time. I think what is meant by a star coming close to the solar system has to do with another star from outside the solar system.

It has been years since reading this speech, so had at it again, and oh, to even think about it is so bloody devious and horrible.

This caught my attention during this read (in 2020/2021/2022 it kind of stands out):

There was also a bit that follows this lead:

And with suspicions made on some people, this whole aspect is pretty compelling. It is really frightening, the whole scope of it all, along with those who would dare to do it, and feel justified in doing it. This is a sickness that can't well be imagined.

Very interesting to have read it again, especial in these times now.
Fascinating, indeed, as if "omicron", "epsilon", and other Greek letters used since Covid-plandemia had another hidden plan behind the scene, aka wake-up some mind programming somehow implemented globally in the years before 2020, I don't know, its all speculation, but I thought it was "very interesting" too. From the link provided by Nienna, there is this sentence too:

Some of those are come-home programs, “come back to the Cult”, “return to the Cult” program.

What if C's are referring to the
Atlantis time?
I thought so too according to what was mentioned earlier about the Atlanteans' ability to travel in space and how their technology was superior to ours.

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?

A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

I thought so too according to what was mentioned earlier about the Atlanteans' ability to travel in space and how their technology was superior to ours.
Just a note to indicate that in all likelihood, when Atlanteans used to go on Mars, the Red Planet had probably still water and maybe some atmosphere too (even if probably thinner than on Earth). At least if they used to go there BEFORE the entry of Venus as a comet in the inner solar system. See the @Pierre's book Cometary Encounters, especially the "Part II: Did Earth "steal" Martian Water?".

Or one can read the article, used as basis for the book chapter which however contains more information, article published in 2019 on Sott:

Did Earth 'Steal' Martian Water?

Article that has been translated into French:

La Terre a-t-elle « volé » l'eau de Mars ?

So, travels on Mars for Atlanteans at the time might not look like what we have in mind nowadays (spacesuit and co).

Thanks @Puma for the reminder!

We are just a bunch of Neanderthals! :lol:

I don't think that Sol's companion would be the one to shift Neptune's orbit as it has been a part of this solar system orbiting the sun for quite some time. I think what is meant by a star coming close to the solar system has to do with another star from outside the solar system.

Sol's companion has been a part of this solar system for quite some time, however it's orbit is very elliptic so it's effect is quite different at the time of the close approach to our Sun compared to when it's "out there". That's why we are now seeing this grounding effect on the planets in our solar system. The solar companion, according to the C's, will come much closer to our Sun than another star outside solar system, so the effect on our solar system will probably be even stronger than the effect measured in that simulation. Or at least, faster.

Thanks for asking this question. Be nice to some follow up to it though. How many times? What vehicle did they use? Did they make it back unscathed?

What if C's are referring to the Atlantis time?

I think that the way the original question was framed meant that the questioner doubted that human beings ever left this planet. Which is something that is still being promulgated in some conspiracy circles. Like, moon landing was a hoax, so human beings never left Earth.

Speaking about Atlanteans, for me, the interesting question would be, for example, what was the farthest point in space from Earth that they reached?

Back
Top Bottom